101 | How Many Questions Of 101 Test Preparation
Master the 101 Application Delivery Fundamentals content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Examcollection 101 free practice exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 101 questions in our F5-Networks 101 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID F5-Networks 101 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our F5-Networks 101 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 101 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two destination pods should be used in a default active FTP Session? (Choose two)
- A. UDP 20
- B. TCP 20
- C. TCP 22
- D. TCP 21
- E. UDP 21
https //slacksite.com/other/ftp html
NEW QUESTION 2
In the Network Map a red diamond appears next to the three member servers in the Virtual Server’s pool. The nodes in the pool each show a green circle. What is the most likely reason for this scenario?
- A. The pool members health monitor has been disable
- B. The pool members have been disabled
- C. The pool members have been powered off
- D. The pool member services have been shut down
NEW QUESTION 3
Which device group type allows a BIG IP system to automatically become active in the event that the current active system fails?
- A. Sync-active
- B. sync-failover
- C. sync-standby
- D. sync-only
The sync-failover group allows for failover of a traffic group. The sycn-only will synchronize ASM profiles and some other device information but does not deal with traffic groups
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two OSI layers map lo IP subnetting and TCP window sizing functions? (Choose two)
- A. Application
- B. Data Link
- C. Transport
- D. Network Session
NEW QUESTION 5
ATP administrator recently added a new VLAN and needs to confirm that the BIG IP sees traffic on this VLAN. The VLAN is untagged on interface 1.1 and is named VLAN704 in the BIG IP Configuration Unity.
Which tool should be used to generate a packet capture that shows all traffic on this VLAN?
- A. netstat
- B. map
- C. tcpdump
- D. ifconsfig
NEW QUESTION 6
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to upgrade an HA pair to a more recent TMOS version. The administrator is unsure if the BlG-IP is currently supported How should the administrator verity that the HA pair is under a valid support contract?
- A. confirm that License OK" is set to yes in the applied license
- B. confirm that the "Service Check Date" specified in the applied license has not passed
- C. Check the status of the license under the Platform menu of the F5 Configuration Unity
- D. review /var/log/license for messages that indicate an expired license
NEW QUESTION 7
Layer 2 mapping information is announced by an interface without receiving a request for the mapping first. Which term describes this event?
- A. ICMP
- B. STP
- C. gratuitous ARP
- D. ARP
NEW QUESTION 8
A BIG-IP Administrator wants to send packets from one subnet to another. What device is required to allow this to function?
- A. switch
- B. Router
- C. HUP
- D. Bridge
NEW QUESTION 9
in which scenario is a full proxy TCP connection required?
- A. when DNS load balancing is performed
- B. When source NAT is demanded
- C. when the client source IP address is sent to the server
- D. when the client and server connection are decoupled
NEW QUESTION 10
A BIG-IP Administrator has a cluster of devices.
What should the administrator do after creating a new Virtual Server on device 1?
- A. synchronize the settings of device 1 to the group
- B. create a new cluster on device 1
- C. create the new virtual server on device 2
- D. synchronize the settings of the group to device 1
NEW QUESTION 11
What is used to establish trust relationships between BIG-IP devices?
- A. trust ID
- B. device group identification
- C. certificate-based authentication
- D. unit IDs
NEW QUESTION 12
An administrator is performing a capture from a lagged port on an Ethernet SWITCH.
Which OSI layer should be inspected to determine with which VLAN a datagram is associated?
- A. Network layer
- B. Data-link layer
- C. Application layer
- D. Transport layer
NEW QUESTION 13
The BIG-IP device has the following configured routes:
Which gateway will be chosen to send the packet to the destination 10 238 10 11?
- A. 192. 168 10 20
- B. 192. 168.10. 40
- C. 192 168. 10. 30
- D. 192. 168. 10. 10
NEW QUESTION 14
A new web server VLAN has been created and the IP address 10.1.1.1/24 has been assigned to the BIG IP device. The BIG IP Administrator needs to create the new Self IP and prevent administrator access to the BIG-IP device from the newly created network.
Which TMSH command should be used?
- A. create /net self internal address 10 1.1. 1/24 vlan VLAN 10 allow service none.
- B. add 'net self internal address 10.1.1. 1/24 vlan VLAN 10 allow-service none
- C. create /net self internal address 10. 1. 1. 1/24 vlan VLAN 10 allow service default
- D. add /net self internal address 10 111 mask 265. 255. 2550 vlan VLAN 10 allow
White the default differs from version to version, H typically allows HTTP SSH and iQuety for BIG-IP to BIG-IP communication
NEW QUESTION 15
Client A from the 192. 162. 168.0. 0 0/24 network wants to send a Ping to Client B on 10.10.10..0/24.
The Default Gateway from Client A IS 192.168.0. 1
The MAC Address of Client A is00 11. 11. 11. 11
The MAC Address of client B is 00.22 22.22.22
The MAC Address of Default Gateway is 00. 33.33. 33. 33
What is the destination MAC Address of the ping packet when it leaves client A interface card?
- A. 00. 11. 11. 11. 11
- B. f1. f1. f1. f1. f1
- C. 00.33. 33. 33. 33
- D. 00. 22. 22. 22. 22
NEW QUESTION 16
An administrator needs to do the following
* install a load balancer in front of an existing application
* test application performance
* avoid reconfiguration of the application server
* avoid interruption of users accessing the application
- A. modify the test client's local host file
- B. modify the DNS Server A-record for the application
- C. configure IP Anycasting
- D. configure Port Address Translation
NEW QUESTION 17
An administrator needs to prepare change control documents for operations staff To reduce possible errors the administrator killed number of default configuration options is choose from. Which F5 feature is intended to help with this task?
- A. icontrol
- B. iCatl
- C. iApp
- D. iRules
NEW QUESTION 18
Pool A has three members. Why is the pool up?
- A. Heaton monitoring is enabled on only one member
- B. One member has a successful health monitor
- C. Member status is determined by volume of traffic
- D. There is no health monitoring
NEW QUESTION 19
100% Valid and Newest Version 101 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/101/ (New 240 Q&As)