102-500 | Top Tips Of Refresh 102-500 Exam Engine
We provide real 102-500 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass LPI 102-500 Exam quickly & easily. The 102-500 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our LPI 102-500 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 102-500 exam.
Online LPI 102-500 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which configuration file would be edited to change the default options for outbound SSH sessions?
- A. /etc/ssh/sshd_config
- B. /etc/ssh/ssh
- C. /etc/ssh/client
- D. /etc/ssh/ssh_config
- E. /etc/ssh/ssh_client
NEW QUESTION 2
How can the existing environment variable FOOBAR be suppressed for the execution of the script./myscript only?
- A. unset -v FOOBAR;./myscript
- B. set -a FOOBAR="";./myscript
- C. env -u FOOBAR./myscript
- D. env -i FOOBAR./myscript
NEW QUESTION 3
To prevent a specific user from scheduling tasks with at, what should the administrator do?
- A. Add the specific user to /etc/at.allow file.
- B. Add the specific user to [deny] section in the /etc/atd.conf file.
- C. Add the specific user to /etc/at.deny file.
- D. Add the specific user to nojobs group.
- E. Run the following: atd --deny [user].
NEW QUESTION 4
Which crontab entry could be used to set the system time at regular intervals?
- A. 1 0 * * * date $d $t $24
- B. 1 0 * * * ntpdate ntp1.digex.net
- C. 1 0 * * * date ntp1.digex.net
- D. 1 0 * * * runcron date ntp1.digex.net
- E. 1 0 * * * settime $d $t $24
NEW QUESTION 5
How is a display manager started?
- A. It is started by a user using the command startx.
- B. It is started like any other system service by the init system.
- C. It is started by inetd when a remote hosts connects to the X11 port.
- D. It is started automatically when a X11 user logs in to the system console.
NEW QUESTION 6
In an xinetd configuration file, which attribute specifies the network address that will be used to provide the service?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following is a legacy program provided by CUPS for sending files to the printer queues on the
- A. lpd
- B. lpp
- C. lpq
- D. lpr
NEW QUESTION 8
Of the ways listed, which is the best way to temporarily suspend a single user's ability to interactively login?
- A. Add the user name to /etc/nologin.
- B. Change the user's password.
- C. Change the user name in /etc/passwd.
- D. Use change to expire the user account.
- E. Place the command logout in the user's profile.
NEW QUESTION 9
A French user has installed the French language pack, but currencies are still being displayed with a leading '$' sign in his spreadsheets. What must be done to fix this?
- A. Alter the locale.
- B. Set the timezone correctly.
- C. Edit /etc/currency.
- D. Reinstall the French language pack.
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the purpose of the Sticky Keys feature in X?
- A. To assist users who have difficulty holding down multiple keys at once
- B. To prevent repeated input of a single character if the key is held down
- C. To ignore brief keystrokes according to a specified time limit
- D. To repeat the input of a single character
NEW QUESTION 11
Which command will set the local machine's timezone to UTC?
- A. cat UTC > /etc/timezone
- B. ln -s /usr/share/zoneinfo/UTC /etc/localtime
- C. date --timezone=UTC
- D. mv /usr/timezone/UTC /etc
NEW QUESTION 12
Which of the following SQL queries counts the number of occurrences for each value of the field order_type in the table orders?
- A. SELECT order_type,COUNT(*) FROM orders WHERE order_type=order_type;
- B. SELECT order_type,COUNT(*) FROM orders GROUP BY order_type;
- C. COUNT(SELECT order_type FROM orders);
- D. SELECT COUNT(*) FROM orders ORDER BY order_type;
- E. SELECT AUTO_COUNT FROM orders COUNT order_type;
NEW QUESTION 13
After configuring printing on a Linux server, the administrator sends a test file to one of the printers and it fails to print. What command can be used to display the status of the printer's queue? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
lpq, /usr/bin/lpq, lpstat, /usr/bin/lpstat
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following find commands will print out a list of files owned by root and with the SUID bit set in
- A. find /usr -uid 0 -perm +4000
- B. find -user root +mode +s /usr
- C. find -type suid -username root -d /usr
- D. find /usr -ls \*s\* -u root
- E. find /usr -suid -perm +4000
NEW QUESTION 15
In case neither cron.allow nor cron.deny exist in /etc/, which of the following is true?
- A. Without additional configuration, no users may have user specific crontabs.
- B. Without additional configuration, all users may have user specific crontabs.
- C. The cron daemon will refuse to start and report missing files in the system's logfile.
- D. When a user creates a user specific crontab the system administrator must approve it explicitly.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which command can be used to delete a group from a Linux system?
- A. groupdel
- B. groupmod
- C. groups
- D. groupedit
NEW QUESTION 17
What is true regarding the file ~/.forward?
- A. As it is owned by the MTA and not writable by the user, it must be edited using the editaliases command.
- B. After editing ~/.forward the user must run newaliases to make the mail server aware of the changes.
- C. Using ~/.forward, root may configure any email address whereas all other users may configure only their own addresses.
- D. When configured correctly, ~/.forward can be used to forward each incoming mail to more than one other recipient.
NEW QUESTION 18
X is running okay but you're concerned that you may not have the right color depth set. What single command will show you the running color depth while in X?
- A. xcd
- B. xcdepth
- C. xwininfo
- D. xcolordepth
- E. cat /etc/X11
NEW QUESTION 19
What is the command to delete the default gateway from the system IP routing table? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. route del default
- B. ifconfig unset default
- C. netstat -r default
- D. ip route del default
- E. sysctl ipv4.default_gw=0
NEW QUESTION 20
Which of the following commands can be used to display the local routing table? (Choose TWO correct answers.)
- A. ifconfig
- B. dig
- C. netstat
- D. route
- E. trackroute
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 102-500 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/102-500/ (New 194 Q&As)