156-215.80 | The Secret Of Check-Point 156-215.80 Dumps
Proper study guides for Rebirth Check-Point Check Point Certified Security Administrator certified begins with Check-Point 156-215.80 preparation products which designed to deliver the Printable 156-215.80 questions by making you pass the 156-215.80 test at your first time. Try the free 156-215.80 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Check-Point 156-215.80 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following is NOT an attribute of packer acceleration?
- A. Source address
- B. Protocol
- C. Destination port
- D. Application Awareness
NEW QUESTION 2
You find that Users are not prompted for authentication when they access their Web servers, even though you have created an HTTP rule via User Authentication. Choose the BEST reason why.
- A. You checked the cache password on desktop option in Global Properties.
- B. Another rule that accepts HTTP without authentication exists in the Rule Base.
- C. You have forgotten to place the User Authentication Rule before the Stealth Rule.
- D. Users must use the SecuRemote Client, to use the User Authentication Rule.
NEW QUESTION 3
What CLI utility allows an administrator to capture traffic along the firewall inspection chain?
- A. show interface (interface) –chain
- B. tcpdump
- C. tcpdump /snoop
- D. fw monitor
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the difference between an event and a log?
- A. Events are generated at gateway according to Event Policy
- B. A log entry becomes an event when it matches any rule defined in Event Policy
- C. Events are collected with SmartWorkflow from Trouble Ticket systems
- D. Logs and Events are synonyms
NEW QUESTION 5
The organization's security manager wishes to back up just the Gaia operating system parameters. Which command can be used to back up only Gaia operating system parameters like interface details, Static routes and Proxy ARP entries?
- A. show configuration
- B. backup
- C. migrate export
- D. upgrade export
3. System Backup (and System Restore)
System Backup can be used to backup current system configuration. A backup creates a compressed file that contains the Check Point configuration including the networking and operating system parameters, such as routing and interface configuration etc., but unlike a snapshot, it does not include the operating system, product binaries, and hotfixes.
NEW QUESTION 6
In which VPN community is a satellite VPN gateway not allowed to create a VPN tunnel with another satellite VPN gateway?
- A. Pentagon
- B. Combined
- C. Meshed
- D. Star
VPN communities are based on Star and Mesh topologies. In a Mesh community, there are VPN connections between each Security Gateway. In a Star community, satellites have a VPN connection with the center Security Gateway, but not to each other.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following describes how Threat Extraction functions?
- A. Detect threats and provides a detailed report of discovered threats
- B. Proactively detects threats
- C. Delivers file with original content
- D. Delivers PDF versions of original files with active content removed
NEW QUESTION 8
VPN gateways must authenticate to each other prior to exchanging information. What are the two types of credentials used for authentication?
- A. 3DES and MD5
- B. Certificates and IPsec
- C. Certificates and pre-shared secret
- D. IPsec and VPN Domains
NEW QUESTION 9
Which default user has full read/write access?
- A. Monitor
- B. Altuser
- C. Administrator
- D. Superuser
NEW QUESTION 10
Administrator Dave logs into R80 Management Server to review and makes some rule changes. He notices that there is a padlock sign next to the DNS rule in the Rule Base.
What is the possible Explanation: for this?
- A. DNS Rule is using one of the new feature of R80 where an administrator can mark a rule with the padlock icon to let other administrators know it is important.
- B. Another administrator is logged into the Management and currently editing the DNS Rule.
- C. DNS Rule is a placeholder rule for a rule that existed in the past but was deleted.
- D. This is normal behavior in R80 when there are duplicate rules in the Rule Base.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which remote Access Solution is clientless?
- A. Checkpoint Mobile
- B. Endpoint Security Suite
- C. SecuRemote
- D. Mobile Access Portal
NEW QUESTION 12
Which rule is responsible for the user authentication failure?
- A. Rule 4
- B. Rule 6
- C. Rule 3
- D. Rule 5
NEW QUESTION 13
Which set of objects have an Authentication tab?
- A. Templates, Users
- B. Users, Networks
- C. Users, User Group
- D. Networks, Hosts
NEW QUESTION 14
You are going to upgrade from R77 to R80. Before the upgrade, you want to back up the system so that, if there are any problems, you can easily restore to the old version with all configuration and management files intact. What is the BEST backup method in this scenario?
- A. backup
- B. Database Revision
- C. snapshot
- D. migrate export
2. Snapshot Management
The snapshot creates a binary image of the entire root (lv_current) disk partition. This includes Check Point products, configuration, and operating system.
Starting in R77.10, exporting an image from one machine and importing that image on another machine of the same type is supported.
The log partition is not included in the snapshot. Therefore, any locally stored FireWall logs will not be save
NEW QUESTION 15
Phase 1 of the two-phase negotiation process conducted by IKE operates in a_____ mode.
- A. Main
- B. Authentication
- C. Quick
- D. High Alert
NEW QUESTION 16
Which Check Point feature enables application scanning and the detection?
- A. Application Dictionary
- B. AppWiki
- C. Application Library
- D. CPApp
AppWiki Application Classification Library
AppWiki enables application scanning and detection of more than 5,000 distinct applications and over 300,000 Web 2.0 widgets including instant messaging, social networking, video streaming, VoIP, games and more.
NEW QUESTION 17
On R80.10 when configuring Third-Party devices to read the logs using the LEA (Log Export API) the default Log Server uses port:
- A. 18210
- B. 18184
- C. 257
- D. 18191
NEW QUESTION 18
Tom has been tasked to install Check Point R80 in a distributed deployment. Before Tom installs the systems this way, how many machines will he need if he does NOT include a SmartConsole machine in his calculations?
- A. One machine, but it needs to be installed using SecurePlatform for compatibility purposes.
- B. One machine
- C. Two machines
- D. Three machines
One for Security Management Server and the other one for the Security Gateway.
NEW QUESTION 19
In what way are SSL VPN and IPSec VPN different?
- A. SSL VPN is using HTTPS in addition to IKE, whereas IPSec VPN is clientless
- B. SSL VPN adds an extra VPN header to the packet, IPSec VPN does not
- C. IPSec VPN does not support two factor authentication, SSL VPN does support this
- D. IPSec VPN uses an additional virtual adapter, SSL VPN uses the client network adapter only
NEW QUESTION 20
Which Check Point software blade prevents malicious files from entering a network using virus signatures and anomaly-based protections from ThreatCloud?
- A. Firewall
- B. Application Control
- C. Anti-spam and Email Security
- D. Antivirus
The enhanced Check Point Antivirus Software Blade uses real-time virus signatures and anomaly-based protections from ThreatCloud™, the first collaborative network to fight cybercrime, to detect and block malware at the gateway before users are affected.
NEW QUESTION 21
As a Security Administrator, you must refresh the Client Authentication authorized time-out every time a new user connection is authorized. How do you do this? Enable the Refreshable Timeout setting:
- A. in the user object's Authentication screen.
- B. in the Gateway object's Authentication screen.
- C. in the Limit tab of the Client Authentication Action Properties screen.
- D. in the Global Properties Authentication screen.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which the following type of authentication on Mobile Access can NOT be used as the first authentication method?
- A. Dynamic ID
- B. RADIUS
- C. Username and Password
- D. Certificate
NEW QUESTION 23
Look at the screenshot below. What CLISH command provides this output?
- A. show configuration all
- B. show confd configuration
- C. show confd configuration all
- D. show configuration
NEW QUESTION 24
When Identity Awareness is enabled, which identity source(s) is(are) used for Application Control?
- A. RADIUS
- B. Remote Access and RADIUS
- C. AD Query
- D. AD Query and Browser-based Authentication
Identity Awareness gets identities from these acquisition sources:
Endpoint Identity Agent
Terminal Servers Identity Agent
NEW QUESTION 25
At what point is the Internal Certificate Authority (ICA) created?
- A. Upon creation of a certificate
- B. During the primary Security Management Server installation process.
- C. When an administrator decides to create one.
- D. When an administrator initially logs into SmartConsole.
Introduction to the ICA
The ICA is a Certificate Authority which is an integral part of the Check Point product suite. It is fully compliant with X.509 standards for both certificates and CRLs. See the relevant X.509 and PKI documentation, as well as RFC 2459 standards for more information. You can read more about Check Point and PKI in the R76 VPN Administration Guide.
The ICA is located on the Security Management server. It is created during the installation process, when the Security Management server is configured.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Easily pass 156-215.80 Exam with 485 Q&As DumpSolutions.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest DumpSolutions.com 156-215.80 Dumps: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/156-215.80-dumps/ (485 New Questions)