156-215.80 | Refresh 156-215.80 Exam For Check Point Certified Security Administrator Certification
Certleader offers free demo for 156-215.80 exam. "Check Point Certified Security Administrator", also known as 156-215.80 exam, is a Check-Point Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Check-Point 156-215.80 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 156-215.80 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Check-Point 156-215.80 exams and revised by experts!
Check 156-215.80 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is the order of NAT priorities?
- A. Static NAT, IP pool NAT, hide NAT
- B. IP pool NAT, static NAT, hide NAT
- C. Static NAT, automatic NAT, hide NAT
- D. Static NAT, hide NAT, IP pool NAT
The order of NAT priorities is:
IP Pool NAT
Since Static NAT has all of the advantages of IP Pool NAT and more, it has a higher priority than the other NAT methods.
NEW QUESTION 2
In Logging and Monitoring, the tracking options are Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log. Which of the following options can you add to each Log, Detailed Log and Extended Log?
- A. Accounting
- B. Suppression
- C. Accounting/Suppression
- D. Accounting/Extended
NEW QUESTION 3
Fill in the blank: The R80 utility fw monitor is used to troubleshoot _______
- A. User data base corruption
- B. LDAP conflicts
- C. Traffic issues
- D. Phase two key negotiation
Check Point's FW Monitor is a powerful built-in tool for capturing network traffic at the packet level. The Monitor utility captures network packets at multiple capture points along the FireWall inspection chains. These captured packets can be inspected later using the WireShark
NEW QUESTION 4
Fill in the blank: A ____ is used by a VPN gateway to send traffic as if it were a physical interface.
- A. VPN Tunnel Interface
- B. VPN community
- C. VPN router
- D. VPN interface
Route Based VPN
VPN traffic is routed according to the routing settings (static or dynamic) of the Security Gateway operating system. The Security Gateway uses a VTI (VPN Tunnel Interface) to send the VPN traffic as if it were a physical interface. The VTIs of Security Gateways in a VPN community connect and can support dynamic routing protocols.
NEW QUESTION 5
When an encrypted packet is decrypted, where does this happen?
- A. Security policy
- B. Inbound chain
- C. Outbound chain
- D. Decryption is not supported
NEW QUESTION 6
What two ordered layers make up the Access Control Policy Layer?
- A. URL Filtering and Network
- B. Network and Threat Prevention
- C. Application Control and URL Filtering
- D. Network and Application Control
NEW QUESTION 7
Where do we need to reset the SIC on a gateway object?
- A. SmartDashboard > Edit Gateway Object > General Properties > Communication
- B. SmartUpdate > Edit Security Management Server Object > SIC
- C. SmartUpdate > Edit Gateway Object > Communication
- D. SmartDashboard > Edit Security Management Server Object > SIC
NEW QUESTION 8
Which application should you use to install a contract file?
- A. SmartView Monitor
- B. WebUI
- C. SmartUpdate
- D. SmartProvisioning
Using SmartUpdate: If you already use an NGX R65 (or higher) Security Management / Provider-1 /
Multi-Domain Management Server, SmartUpdate allows you to import the service contract file that you have downloaded in Step #3.
Open SmartUpdate and from the Launch Menu select 'Licenses & Contracts' -> 'Update Contracts' -> 'From File...' and provide the path to the file you have downloaded in Step #3:
Note: If SmartUpdate is connected to the Internet, you can download the service contract file directly from the UserCenter without going through the download and import steps.
NEW QUESTION 9
Fill in the blank: Authentication rules are defined for ____ .
- A. User groups
- B. Users using UserCheck
- C. Individual users
- D. All users in the database
NEW QUESTION 10
What are the three essential components of the Check Point Security Management Architecture?
- A. SmartConsole, Security Management Server, Security Gateway
- B. SmartConsole, SmartUpdate, Security Gateway
- C. Security Management Server, Security Gateway, Command Line Interface
- D. WebUI, SmartConsole, Security Gateway
Standalone deployment - Security Gateway and the Security Management server are installed on the same machine.
Distributed deployment - Security Gateway and the Security Management server are installed on different machines.
Assume an environment with gateways on different sites. Each Security Gateway connects to the Internet on one side, and to a LAN on the other.
You can create a Virtual Private Network (VPN) between the two Security Gateways, to secure all communication between them.
The Security Management server is installed in the LAN, and is protected by a Security Gateway. The Security Management server manages the Security Gateways and lets remote users connect securely to the corporate network. SmartDashboard can be installed on the Security Management server or another computer.
There can be other OPSEC-partner modules (for example, an Anti-Virus Server) to complete the network security with the Security Management server and its Security Gateways.
NEW QUESTION 11
Fill in the blanks. There are _____ types of software containers ______
- A. Three; security managemen
- B. Security Gateway and endpoint security.
- C. Three; Security Gateway, endpoint Security, and gateway management.
- D. Two; security management and endpoint security
- E. Two; endpoint security and Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 12
Under which file is the proxy arp configuration stored?
- A. $FWDIR/state/proxy_arp.conf on the management server
- B. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the management server
- C. $FWDIR/state/_tmp/proxy.arp on the security gateway
- D. $FWDIR/conf/local.arp on the gateway
NEW QUESTION 13
You are working with multiple Security Gateways enforcing an extensive number of rules. To simplify security administration, which action would you choose?
- A. Eliminate all possible contradictory rules such as the Stealth or Cleanup rules.
- B. Create a separate Security Policy package for each remote Security Gateway.
- C. Create network object that restrict all applicable rules to only certain networks.
- D. Run separate SmartConsole instances to login and configure each Security Gateway directly.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following is NOT a set of Regulatory Requirements related to Information Security?
- A. ISO 37001
- B. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- C. HIPPA
- D. PCI
ISO 37001 - Anti-bribery management systems
NEW QUESTION 15
Which repositories are installed on the Security Management Server by SmartUpdate?
- A. License and Update
- B. Package Repository and Licenses
- C. Update and License and Contract
- D. License and Contract and Package Repository
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the default shell of Gaia CLI?
- A. Monitor
- B. CLI.sh
- C. Read-only
- D. Bash
This chapter gives an introduction to the Gaia command line interface (CLI). The default shell of the CLI is called clish.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which type of Check Point license is tied to the IP address of a specific Security Gateway and cannot be transferred to a gateway that has a different IP address?
- A. Central
- B. Corporate
- C. Formal
- D. Local
NEW QUESTION 18
According to Check Point Best Practice, when adding a non-managed Check Point Gateway to a Check Point security solution what object SHOULD be added? A(n):
- A. Gateway
- B. Interoperable Device
- C. Externally managed gateway
- D. Network Node
NEW QUESTION 19
SmartEvent does NOT use which of the following procedures to identity events:
- A. Matching a log against each event definition
- B. Create an event candidate
- C. Matching a log against local exclusions
- D. Matching a log against global exclusions
NEW QUESTION 20
What are the two high availability modes?
- A. Load Sharing and Legacy
- B. Traditional and New
- C. Active and Standby
- D. New and Legacy
ClusterXL has four working modes. This section briefly describes each mode and its relative advantages and disadvantages.
Load Sharing Multicast Mode
Load Sharing Unicast Mode
New High Availability Mode
High Availability Legacy Mode
NEW QUESTION 21
Packet acceleration (SecureXL) identifies connections by several attributes. Which of the attributes is NOT used for identifying connection?
- A. Source Address
- B. Destination Address
- C. TCP Acknowledgment Number
- D. Source Port
NEW QUESTION 22
The WebUI offers three methods for downloading Hotfixes via CPUSE. One of them is Automatic method. How many times per day will CPUSE agent check for hotfixes and automatically download them?
- A. Six times per day
- B. Seven times per day
- C. Every two hours
- D. Every three hours
NEW QUESTION 23
A digital signature:
- A. Guarantees the authenticity and integrity of a message.
- B. Automatically exchanges shared keys.
- C. Decrypts data to its original form.
- D. Provides a secure key exchange mechanism over the Internet.
NEW QUESTION 24
Sally has a Hot Fix Accumulator (HFA) she wants to install on her Security Gateway which operates with GAiA, but she cannot SCP the HFA to the system. She can SSH into the Security Gateway, but she has never been able to SCP files to it. What would be the most likely reason she cannot do so?
- A. She needs to edit /etc/SSHd/SSHd_config and add the Standard Mode account.
- B. She needs to run sysconfig and restart the SSH process.
- C. She needs to edit /etc/scpusers and add the Standard Mode account.
- D. She needs to run cpconfig to enable the ability to SCP files.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which policy type is used to enforce bandwidth and traffic control rules?
- A. Threat Emulation
- B. Access Control
- C. QoS
- D. Threat Prevention
Check Point's QoS Solution
QoS is a policy-based QoS management solution from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., satisfies your needs for a bandwidth management solution. QoS is a unique, software-only based application that manages traffic end-to-end across networks, by distributing enforcement throughout network hardware and software.
NEW QUESTION 26
100% Valid and Newest Version 156-215.80 Questions & Answers shared by Certshared, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certshared.com/exam/156-215.80/ (New 485 Q&As)