156-315.80 | The Far Out Guide To 156-315.80 Actual Exam
Cause all that matters here is passing the Check-Point 156-315.80 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 156-315.80 Check Point Certified Security Expert - R80 exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader 156-315.80 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 156-315.80 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are asked to check the status of several user-mode processes on the management server and gateway. Which of the following processes can only be seen on a Management Server?
- A. fwd
- B. fwm
- C. cpd
- D. cpwd
NEW QUESTION 2
What is the mechanism behind Threat Extraction?
- A. This a new mechanism which extracts malicious files from a document to use it as a counter-attack against its sender.
- B. This is a new mechanism which is able to collect malicious files out of any kind of file types to destroy it prior to sending it to the intended recipient.
- C. This is a new mechanism to identify the IP address of the sender of malicious codes and put it into the SAM database (Suspicious Activity Monitoring).
NEW QUESTION 3
If an administrator wants to add manual NAT for addresses now owned by the Check Point firewall, what else is necessary to be completed for it to function properly?
- A. Nothing - the proxy ARP is automatically handled in the R80 version
- B. Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called /etc/conf/local.arp
- C. Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called $FWDIR/conf/local.arp
- D. Add the proxy ARP configurations in a file called $CPDIR/conf/local.arp
NEW QUESTION 4
View the rule below. What does the lock-symbol in the left column mean? (Choose the BEST answer.)
- A. The current administrator has read-only permissions to Threat Prevention Policy.
- B. Another user has locked the rule for editing.
- C. Configuration lock is presen
- D. Click the lock symbol to gain read-write access.
- E. The current administrator is logged in as read-only because someone else is editing the policy.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which command shows actual allowed connections in state table?
- A. fw tab –t StateTable
- B. fw tab –t connections
- C. fw tab –t connection
- D. fw tab connections
NEW QUESTION 6
What is the command to show SecureXL status?
- A. fwaccel status
- B. fwaccel stats -m
- C. fwaccel -s
- D. fwaccel stat
To check overall SecureXL status: [Expert@HostName]# fwaccel stat References:
NEW QUESTION 7
The following command is used to verify the CPUSE version:
- A. HostName:0>show installer status build
- B. [Expert@HostName:0]#show installer status
- C. [Expert@HostName:0]#show installer status build
- D. HostName:0>show installer build
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the default size of NAT table fwx_alloc?
- A. 20000
- B. 35000
- C. 25000
- D. 10000
NEW QUESTION 9
What is the benefit of “tw monitor” over “tcpdump”?
- A. “fw monitor” reveals Layer 2 information, while “tcpdump” acts at Layer 3.
- B. “fw monitor” is also available for 64-Bit operating systems.
- C. With “fw monitor”, you can see the inspection points, which cannot be seen in “tcpdump”
- D. “fw monitor” can be used from the CLI of the Management Server to collect information from multiple gateways.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which firewall daemon is responsible for the FW CLI commands?
- A. fwd
- B. fwm
- C. cpm
- D. cpd
NEW QUESTION 11
When SecureXL is enabled, all packets should be accelerated, except packets that match the following conditions:
- A. All UDP packets
- B. All IPv6 Traffic
- C. All packets that match a rule whose source or destination is the Outside Corporate Network
- D. CIFS packets
NEW QUESTION 12
What is true about the IPS-Blade?
- A. In R80, IPS is managed by the Threat Prevention Policy
- B. In R80, in the IPS Layer, the only three possible actions are Basic, Optimized and Strict
- C. In R80, IPS Exceptions cannot be attached to “all rules”
- D. In R80, the GeoPolicy Exceptions and the Threat Prevention Exceptions are the same
NEW QUESTION 13
You find one of your cluster gateways showing “Down” when you run the “cphaprob stat” command. You then run the “clusterXL_admin up” on the down member but unfortunately the member continues to show down. What command do you run to determine the cause?
- A. cphaprob –f register
- B. cphaprob –d –s report
- C. cpstat –f all
- D. cphaprob –a list
NEW QUESTION 14
Which process handles connection from SmartConsole R80?
- A. fwm
- B. cpmd
- C. cpm
- D. cpd
NEW QUESTION 15
At what point is the Internal Certificate Authority (ICA) created?
- A. Upon creation of a certificate.
- B. During the primary Security Management Server installation process.
- C. When an administrator decides to create one.
- D. When an administrator initially logs into SmartConsole.
NEW QUESTION 16
SmartEvent does NOT use which of the following procedures to identify events:
- A. Matching a log against each event definition
- B. Create an event candidate
- C. Matching a log against local exclusions
- D. Matching a log against global exclusions
Events are detected by the SmartEvent Correlation Unit. The Correlation Unit task is to scan logs for criteria that match an Event Definition. SmartEvent uses these procedures to identify events:
• Matching a Log Against Global Exclusions
• Matching a Log Against Each Event Definition
• Creating an Event Candidate
• When a Candidate Becomes an Event References:
NEW QUESTION 17
Which of the following is a task of the CPD process?
- A. Invoke and monitor critical processes and attempts to restart them if they fail
- B. Transfers messages between Firewall processes
- C. Log forwarding
- D. Responsible for processing most traffic on a security gateway
NEW QUESTION 18
Which of the SecureXL templates are enabled by default on Security Gateway?
- A. Accept
- B. Drop
- C. NAT
- D. None
NEW QUESTION 19
Where do you create and modify the Mobile Access policy in R80?
- A. SmartConsole
- B. SmartMonitor
- C. SmartEndpoint
- D. SmartDashboard
NEW QUESTION 20
Office mode means that:
- A. SecurID client assigns a routable MAC addres
- B. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
- C. Users authenticate with an Internet browser and use secure HTTPS connection.
- D. Local ISP (Internet service Provider) assigns a non-routable IP address to the remote user.
- E. Allows a security gateway to assign a remote client an IP addres
- F. After the user authenticates for a tunnel, the VPN gateway assigns a routable IP address to the remote client.
NEW QUESTION 21
NAT rules are prioritized in which order?
1. Automatic Static NAT
2. Automatic Hide NAT
3. Manual/Pre-Automatic NAT
4. Post-Automatic/Manual NAT rules
- A. 1, 2, 3, 4
- B. 1, 4, 2, 3
- C. 3, 1, 2, 4
- D. 4, 3, 1, 2
NEW QUESTION 22
You have successfully backed up Check Point configurations without the OS information. What command would you use to restore this backup?
- A. restore_backup
- B. import backup
- C. cp_merge
- D. migrate import
NEW QUESTION 23
What API command below creates a new host with the name “New Host” and IP address of “192.168.0.10”?
- A. new host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- B. set host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- C. create host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
- D. add host name “New Host” ip-address “192.168.0.10”
NEW QUESTION 24
Which configuration file contains the structure of the Security Server showing the port numbers, corresponding protocol name, and status?
- A. $FWDIR/database/fwauthd.conf
- B. $FWDIR/conf/fwauth.conf
- C. $FWDIR/conf/fwauthd.conf
- D. $FWDIR/state/fwauthd.conf
NEW QUESTION 25
Which remote Access Solution is clientless?
- A. Checkpoint Mobile
- B. Endpoint Security Suite
- C. SecuRemote
- D. Mobile Access Portal
NEW QUESTION 26
Recommend!! Get the Full 156-315.80 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/156-315.80-dumps.html (New 285 Q&As Version)