1D0-541 | All About Certified 1D0-541 Free Practice Test
Our pass rate is high to 98.9% and the similarity percentage between our 1D0-541 study guide and real exam is 90% based on our seven-year educating experience. Do you want achievements in the CIW 1D0-541 exam in just one try? I am currently studying for the CIW 1D0-541 exam. Latest CIW 1D0-541 Test exam practice questions and answers, Try CIW 1D0-541 Brain Dumps First.
Free demo questions for CIW 1D0-541 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Your database administrator has disallowed a group of users from making alterations to the Employees table in your corporate database. The users, known as Group_2, previously had full privileges with the Employees table. Which of the following SQL statements properly removes any alteration privileges from Group_2?
- A. REVOKEINSERT, UPDATE, DELETEON Employees FROM Group_2;
- B. REVOKE UPDATEFOR Employees FROM Group_2;
- C. REVOKEINSERT, UPDATE, DELETEON Employees TO Group_2;
- D. REVOKE UPDATE, DELETEFOR Employees FROM Group_2;
NEW QUESTION 2
A foreign key maps to a:
- A. prime key.
- B. indirect key.
- C. parent key.
- D. composite key.
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the highest normal form of the relation(s) shown in the exhibit?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following best describes the ON DELETE NO ACTION referential integrity constraint?
- A. If a parent key is deleted, any child keys referenced by the parent key are automatically deleted.
- B. If a parent key is deleted, no test is made for referential integrity.
- C. If any child key references a parent key, the record containing the parent key cannot be deleted.
- D. If a parent key is deleted, all child keys are automatically set to a specified value.
NEW QUESTION 5
Consider the following relations shown in the exhibit. Which of the following SQL statements would return the Customers2 relation from the Customers relation?
- A. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate <= 80 OR Satisfaction_Rate >= 90;
- B. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate IN (80 AND 90);
- C. SELECT *FROM CustomersWHERE Satisfaction_Rate >= 80 AND Satisfaction_Rate <= 89;
- D. SELECT *FROM Customers WHERE Satisfaction_Rate BETWEEN (80, 90);
NEW QUESTION 6
Which relational algebraic operation is used to select specific columns (attributes) from a relation?
- A. Union
- B. Difference
- C. Projection
- D. Intersection
NEW QUESTION 7
What is a data dictionary?
- A. A system catalog containing user data
- B. An area of the database that is directly accessible by the user
- C. Data that is stored in tables and is only accessible by the DBMS
- D. Metadata that is stored in tables and is only accessible by the DBMS
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three pieces of information did E.F. Codd describe as necessary to retrieve a data value from a relational database?
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 9
In which situation would the DBMS use a serial schedule to execute the transactions?
- A. Concurrent transactions read data from the same data structure.
- B. Concurrent transactions write data to different data structures.
- C. Concurrent transactions read or write the same data structure.
- D. Concurrent transactions read or write from different data structures.
NEW QUESTION 10
Consider the Employee relation shown in the exhibit. A database manager wants to set up a view called Emp_Dept that allows users to find employees and their department ID numbers. Which SQL statement will accomplish this?
- A. CREATE VIEW Emp_DeptAS SELECT Last_Name, First_Name, Dept_ID FROM Employee;
- B. UPDATE VIEW Emp_Dept AS SELECT *FROM Employee;
- C. UPDATE VIEW Emp_DeptAS SELECT Last_Name, First_Name, Dept_ID FROM Employee;
- D. CREATE VIEW Emp_Dept AS SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE ID = 0001 AND ID = 0002 AND ID = 0003 AND ID = 0004;
NEW QUESTION 11
Which subset of Structured Query Language (SQL) is used to create and name database entities?
- A. Data Control Language
- B. Database Entity Language
- C. Data Definition Language
- D. Data Manipulation Language
NEW QUESTION 12
Which mechanism provides database users with controlled access to the database through the use of virtual tables?
- A. View
- B. Data dictionary
- C. Database control language
- D. Database management system
NEW QUESTION 13
Which type of dependency occurs when one attribute of a composite primary key is removed and the dependency still exists?
- A. 1:1
- B. Transitive
- C. Functional
- D. Partial functional
NEW QUESTION 14
Which component in the three-tier database architecture handles the data-processing and business logic?
- A. Thin client
- B. Fat client
- C. Database server
- D. Application server
NEW QUESTION 15
Which pair of relational algebraic operations requires union compatibility?
- A. Projection and Cartesian product
- B. Selection and projection
- C. Intersection and difference
- D. Cartesian product and intersection
NEW QUESTION 16
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1D0-541 dumps! All 1D0-541 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1D0-541-exam-dumps.html (128 New Questions)