1D0-61B | Certified 1D0-61B Braindumps 2019
We offers 1D0-61B Exam Dumps. "Site Development Associate", also known as 1D0-61B exam, is a CIW Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1D0-61B exam with 1D0-61B Study Guides, will help you answer those questions. The 1D0-61B Braindumps covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 1D0-61B Study Guides and revised by experts!
Free demo questions for CIW 1D0-61B Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user is submitting data from a form on your Web page to a database using a CCI script. Which attribute of the form field elements organizes the user’s information into name=value pairs?
- A. Name
- B. Form
- C. Value
- D. Method
NEW QUESTION 2
When you are using stock images in your Web site, a royalty-free license allows you to:
- A. Use the images without paying a fee for each use.
- B. Resell or transfer the images without paying a fee.
- C. Use the images without purchasing a license.
- D. Assumecopyrightof the images.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which choice lists the CSS standard(s) that HTNL5 supports?
- A. CSS3 standard only
- B. CSS2andCSS3standardsonly
- C. CSS1 and CSS2standards only
- D. All CSS standards (CSS1, CSS2 and CSS3)
NEW QUESTION 4
To insert a graphic in a Web page and successfully validate the page as HTNL5, the <img> element must include:
- A. Theidattribute
- B. The altattribute
- C. The target attribute
- D. The name attribute
NEW QUESTION 5
Which set of standards developed by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) project provides a universal set of standards promoting accessibility for all Web users, including those with disabilities?
- A. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- B. User Agent Accessibility Guidelines
- C. W3C Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
- D. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
NEW QUESTION 6
Marion has been hired by a small business to determine why its Web site does not attract users. As Marion interviews different members of the company, she learns that when the site was first created, the external Web developer did not produce any documents specifying the basic requirements for the site. As a result, the site did not have a defined purpose and was notdesigned for the company’s audience. Additionally, the site navigation did not make sense froma users point of view. Marion considers this information, then she recommends that the company create which document?
- A. Wireframe
- B. Storyboard
- C. Marketing slideshow
- D. Non-disclosure agreement
NEW QUESTION 7
Acme Company has been receiving complaints from its suppliers saying that itsextranetsite does not render correctly in all their employees’browsers. The suppliers are asking that the extra net site be fixed so that everyone can access it, regardless of browser type. When examining this problem, the Acme Web Development team finds that many developers worked on the site and each used code that he or she was comfortable with. To resolve this problem, what can the Acme developers do?
- A. Edit the code so that it consistently uses uppercase letters.
- B. Edit the code in several common browsers before publishing.
- C. Edit the code so that it conforms to a single W3C HTML standard.
- D. Edit the code so that it follows a single W3C scripting language standard.
NEW QUESTION 8
You have been asked to design and develop a Web site for a retirement community. What can you do to help make the site accessible to the elderly?
- A. Comply with the latest scripting standards.
- B. Comply with ICANN’s accessibility standards.
- C. Comply with WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- D. Comply with IETF’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
NEW QUESTION 9
Web pages structured with which tag will fail W3C validation tests, no matter what standard is used?
- A. <div>
- B. <table>
- C. <header>
- D. <aside>
NEW QUESTION 10
Which HTML validator is best for a final check before a new Web site is published?
- A. GUI HTML editor’s validator
- B. Your browser’s add-on validator
- C. W3C validator at http://validator.w3.org
- D. W3C validator at http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/
NEW QUESTION 11
To ensure the maximum cross-browser compatibility and consistent functionality, Web developers should:
- A. Test their pages in the most used release of each major Web browser.
- B. Test their pages in the most common browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- C. Test their pages in only standards-compliant browsers, including the most used and latest releases.
- D. Test their pages in the Web browser most commonly used by the site audience, including the most used and latest release.
NEW QUESTION 12
Prior to HTML5, structuring a Web site using style sheets with the <div> tag and its
,dattribute has been an acceptable practice to govern the document’s structure. With the emergence of HTML5, what five new elements were introduced for more effectiveness?
- A. <nav>, <article>, <aside>, <header>,<footer>
- B. <nav>, <header>, <footer>, <body>,<footnote>
- C. <nav>, <banner>, <article>,<header>,<footer>
- D. <nav>,<banner>,<body>,<footer>,<sideimage>
NEW QUESTION 13
Which of the following HTML elements is a text-level element?
- A. <br>
- B. <h1>
- C. <list>
- D. <blockquote>
NEW QUESTION 14
Which line of code uses the correct syntax to apply an external CSS style sheet to HTML documents?
- A. <link rel=stylesheet type=css href=syb/syb.css/>
- B. <style ref =stylesheet type=text/css href=syb/syb.css/>
- C. <style ref =“stylesheet”type=“css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
- D. <link rel=“stylesheet”type=“text/css”href=“syb/syb.css”/>
NEW QUESTION 15
When developing a Web site, which of the following actions would be considered unethical?
- A. Borrowing music from another site with the owner’s written permission
- B. Creating new code that provides a look and feel similar to another site
- C. Linking your site to another site with permission
- D. Copying some code from another Web site
NEW QUESTION 16
You are modifying an existing Web page that needs to validate as HTML5 code. To create a rectangular hot-spot in an image map that links to www.xyz.com, which code would you nest inside the <map> </map> container tags?
- A. <area shape="rectangle" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="http://www.xyz.com" alt="xyz"
- B. <area shape="rectangle" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="www.xyz.com" alt="xyz" />
- C. <area shape="rect" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href="http://www.xyz.com" alt="xyz" />
- D. <area shape="rect" coords="78, 0, 156, 75" href=http://www.xyz.com />
Recommend!! Get the Full 1D0-61B dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1D0-61B/ (New 56 Q&As Version)