1D0-61B | CIW 1D0-61B Exam Questions and Answers 2019
We offers 1D0-61B Free Practice Questions. "Site Development Associate", also known as 1D0-61B exam, is a CIW Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 1D0-61B exam with 1D0-61B Study Guides, will help you answer those questions. The 1D0-61B Study Guides covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real 1D0-61B Free Practice Questions and revised by experts!
Check 1D0-61B free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to center and indent a quote on your Web page. Which is the best way to accomplish this using HTML5?
- A. Use the <pre>element.
- B. Use the <blockquote> element.
- C. Use the style attribute with the <p> tag.
- D. Use the text-align attribute with the <p> tag.
NEW QUESTION 2
Clyde is working on a Web page for his company’s intranet. He wants to insert an HTML comment within the page to let other developers know that the page validates as HTML5 and that he is the page author. Which line of code will insert the comment that Clyde requires?
- A. // Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5
- B. <? Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HIML5?>
- C. /*Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5 */
- D. <!--Clyde Davis, 9/17/2012. This code validates to HTML5-->
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Web-based validation tool is used to validate Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)?
- A. www.cynthiasays.com
- B. www.validator.w3.org
- C. www.vischeck.com
- D. www.jigsaw.w3.org
NEW QUESTION 4
Which line of code instructs the browser to look for a directory named mysite that begins one level higher than the page you are currently viewing?
- A. mysite/index.html
- B. /mysite/index.html
- C. ./mysite/index.html
- D. http://www.mysite.com/index.html
NEW QUESTION 5
Which HTML element aligns content both horizontally and vertically to the center of the table cell by default?
- A. <tr>
- B. <td>
- C. <th>
- D. <pre>
NEW QUESTION 6
You are developing a Web site in HTML5. You want the new HTML5 structural elements (such as <header> or <article>) to be styled consistently in all browsers. You must add a CSS rule that will change them to which element type, to ensure the site will render successfully?
- A. Inline
- B. Script
- C. Fixed
- D. Block
NEW QUESTION 7
Marion has been hired by a popular national salon business to refresh its existing Web site and update it to valid HTML5 code. Money is not an issue, but time is. Marion is asked to complete the project within eight weeks. The site currently includes 10 pages and connects to a back-end database so that customers can sign in for a personalized experience. Marion suspects that most of the existing code will need to be replaced. Marion must ensure that she has plenty of time for the testing phase, so she needs to complete the planning phase, in which she selects the multimedia for the site, within the next couple days. Which strategy should Marion use in the planning phase?
- A. Take pictures of the salons herself.
- B. Purchase stock photos from online resources.
- C. Hire a photographer to take pictures of the salons.
- D. Edit existing images of the salons to update them.
NEW QUESTION 8
You can use the HTML <input>, <select> and <textarea> tags to create form fields in a Web page by placing them between the <form> /form> container tags.
Which attribute is used with the <input> element to designate the fields that will appear in the form?
- A. The type attribute
- B. The name attribute
- C. The value attribute
- D. The action attribute
NEW QUESTION 9
Consider the following HTML5 code:
Also consider the following CSS code:
This I-ITML5 and CSS code directs the sidebar background image to:
- A. displayat the top-right of the sidebar
- B. display at a height of 129 pixels
- C. display at the left of the sidebar
- D. display horizontally
NEW QUESTION 10
Violating a copyright or trademark is an example of what type of prosecutable crime?
- A. Infringement
- B. Plagiarism
- C. Trade secrets
- D. Non-disclosure
NEW QUESTION 11
Since the advent of HTML5, which choice accurately describes a difference between a mobile app and a mobile Web site?
- A. A mobile Web site is faster because it uses the mobile phone’s default browser.
- B. A mobile app is faster because it does not necessarily use the browser.
- C. A mobile Web site cannot create an immersive experience for users.
- D. A mobile app can be used on any operating system.
NEW QUESTION 12
Marion is formatting a simple Web page. She has been asked to create headings before the first and third paragraphs. To accomplish this most efficiently, which type of HTML elements should Marion use?
- A. Text-level elements
- B. Block quote elements
- C. Fixed-width font elements
- D. Paragraph-level elements
NEW QUESTION 13
Matthew has embedded a video in his Web page using the HTML5 video format. The video is not rendering properly. He asks Arlene to help determine the problem, so she reviews his code, which appears as follows:
What is wrong with this code?
- A. The ogg video format is not supported by HTML5.
- B. One of the video tag instances has not been properly closed.
- C. The browser plug-in information required to view the video is missing.
- D. The second instance of the <video> element should be replaced with the <source> element.
NEW QUESTION 14
Skylar has been asked by the HR Department to create a Web page for the company’s intra net site that compares the company’s four different medical insurance plans. To accomplish this effectively in HTML5, Skylar should:
- A. use document structure tags to lay out the page and use a table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- C. use tables to lay out the page and use the <pre> tag inside the table to organize the medical insurance plan information.
- D. use CSS to lay out the page and use the <pre> element to organize the medical insurance plan information.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which type of intellectual property includes business plans, proprietary code and sales contracts?
- A. Copyleft
- B. Copyright
- C. Trademark
- D. Trade secret
NEW QUESTION 16
Marsha has been hired by XYZ, Inc., to update the company Web site. Marsha discovers that the existing Web pages were structured using tables. Marsha needs to explain to XYZ why the Web site needs to be recoded in HTML5 with CSS controlling the structure of the document. What is the most important reason for using HTML5 and CSS?
- A. The updates will increase user traffic to the site.
- B. The updates will improve the overall look and feel of the Web site.
- C. The Web site can be interpreted by any HTML5-compliant browser, including mobile devices.
- D. The Web site will rank higher in many search engines results, as long as the search engine bot recognizes the code.
Thanks for reading the newest 1D0-61B exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection 1D0-61B dumps in VCE and PDF here: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1D0-61B/ (56 Q&As Dumps)