1Y0-204 | Renewal 1Y0-204 Rapidshare 2021
we provide Simulation IBM 1Y0-204 exam answers which are the best for clearing 1Y0-204 test, and to get certified by IBM Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration. The 1Y0-204 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real 1Y0-204 exam. Crack your IBM 1Y0-204 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is configuring load balancing on a Citrix ADC appliance for the company web servers. The administrator needs to create a custom monitor that will look for a specific keyword response from the website and will be used to keep the services in an UP state.
Which type of monitor can the administrator create to accomplish this scenario?
- A. HTTP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
- B. A HTTP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Codes field.
- C. A TCP monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Response Code field.
- D. An UDP-ECV monitor with the keyword in the Special Parameters – Receive String field.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Lead Citrix Administrator for a large company hired a new administrator for the team to help manage a Citrix Virtual Desktops infrastructure. The new administrator will need to manage user sessions and power-manage machines within the Delivery Group but should NOT be able to create any new objects.
Which role should the lead administrator create for the new administrator?
- A. Delivery Group Administrator
- B. Machine Catalog Administrator
- C. Help Desk Administrator
- D. Host Administrator
NEW QUESTION 3
Which feature can a Citrix Administrator use to create a consistent set of front-end SSL parameters across multiple SSL virtual servers?
- A. SSL Profile
- B. SSL Bridge
- C. SSL Offload
- D. SSL Policy
NEW QUESTION 4
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator wants to add machines to a Delivery Group. The administrator has two machine catalogs containing unallocated machines. On the screen to choose machines from machine catalogs, the administrator can see that only one machine catalog is available.
A possible cause of this issue is that the machines in the unavailable machine catalog are . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. different OS types
- B. provisioned with another provisioning method
- C. unregistered
- D. turned off
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are valid when using Citrix Profile Streaming? (Choose two.)
- A. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched when accessed.
- B. Profile Streaming is disabled by default.
- C. The files and folders are fetched on demand.
- D. Profile Streaming will delay the logon process.
Citrix profile streaming enables and disables the Citrix streamed user profiles feature. When enabled, files and folders contained in a profile are fetched from the user store to the local computer only when they are accessed by users after they have logged on. Registry entries and files in the pending area are fetched immediately.
NEW QUESTION 6
A Citrix Administrator has executed the commands in the screenshot on the Citrix ADC using the command-line interface.
Click on the ‘Exhibit’ button to view the screenshot of the command-line interface.
Which two replacements will be the outcome of executing these commands? (Choose two.)
- A. https:// will be replaced by http:// in the HTTP REQUEST
- B. http:// will be replaced by https:// in the HTTP REQUEST
- C. http:// will be replaced by https:// in the HTTP RESPONSE
- D. https:// will be replaced by http:// in the HTTP RESPONSE
NEW QUESTION 7
Which port does a Citrix Administrator need to open for Cloud Connector to communicate with the internet?
- A. 80
- B. 3389
- C. 8080
- D. 443
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP
- B. CLIENT
- C. SERVER
- D. IP
- E. DNS
- F. TCP
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a Citrix ADC SDX running eight Citrix ADC instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However; the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The Citrix ADC instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the Citrix ADC instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- D. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restore from revision history.
- B. Restart the Citrix ADC.
- C. Run HA file synchronization.
- D. Run Save v/s Running configuration.
NEW QUESTION 11
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured an Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing (AAA) action policy to allow users access through the Citrix ADC. The Administrator bound the policy to a specific vServer.
Which policy expression will allow all users access through the vServer?
- A. ns_disallow
- B. ns_false
- C. ns_true
- D. ns_allow
NEW QUESTION 12
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has configured a Citrix ADC active-passive high availability (HA) pair. When the HA pair fails over, customers are unable to access the hosted websites. After some troubleshooting, the administrator found that the upstream router was NOT updating its ARP table.
What can the administrator configure to resolve this issue?
- A. Virtual MAC
- B. Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode
- C. Route Monitor
- D. HA monitor
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is enabling TLS Secure connections between the Cloud Connectors and on-premises StoreFront. After configuring the TLS certificate on all Cloud Connectors and disabling HTTP connections, the administrator finds that no resources are being enumerated.
Which extra step does the administrator need to take to allow enumeration to work between on-premises StoreFront and Citrix Cloud?
- A. Configure Internet Information Services (IIS) on the StoreFront server to use HTTPS.
- B. Change transport type to HTTPS in the StoreFront store DDC list.
- C. Configure Cloud Connectors to allow unsecured connections.
- D. Install Internet Information Services (IIS) on the Cloud Connector.
NEW QUESTION 14
A Citrix Administrator is in the process of installing Citrix Cloud Connector, but the installation fails. What could be causing the Citrix Cloud Connector installation to fail on the machine?
- A. It is in sync with UTC time instead of local time.
- B. Enhanced Security Configuration (ESC) is set to 'off'.
- C. It cannot run on a machine template cloned across multiple machines.
- D. It is NOT joined to the domain.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator received reports from users regarding published applications freezing and crashing randomly within their Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) machine sessions. The administrator would like to review the history of applications that have crashed recently.
Which step can the administrator take to gather the necessary information from within Citrix Director?
- A. Review Failed Server OS Machines under Dashboard.
- B. Configure Application Faults under Trends.
- C. Configure Application Errors under Trends.
- D. Review Citrix Alerts under Alerts.
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to better monitor traffic within the Citrix Gateway and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Site. The administrator decides to implement the Citrix Application Delivery Management appliance for use with Citrix Director.
Which three additional pieces of infrastructure information can the administrator now review within Citrix Director? (Choose three.)
- A. Latency and bandwidth effects for applications and desktops.
- B. Peak Connected Sessions information for specific user sessions.
- C. Latency and bandwidth information for specific user sessions.
- D. Average ICA round trip time for specific user sessions.
- E. Peak Concurrent Total Sessions for specific applications and desktops.
NEW QUESTION 17
When creating a new Delegated Administrator with a custom scope, a Citrix Administrator notices that the Full Administrator role is NOT available.
The administrator is experiencing this behavior because the custom scope . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. created did NOT contain all the required objects
- B. must use the Read Only role
- C. was created with the hosting object selected
- D. cannot use the Full Administrator role
NEW QUESTION 18
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator created an SSL virtual server using only the following commands:
The SSL virtual server is currently in a DOWN state.
What could be the reason the SSL virtual server is in a down state?
- A. The SSL services are NOT on the 10.102.29.X network.
- B. SSLv3 is disabled.
- C. The virtual server SSL port is NOT set to port 443.
- D. The SSL Certificate is NOT bound to the virtual server.
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to add 10 new web servers to an existing server farm. The new servers are configured to serve the same applications and connections and are twice the capacity of the existing servers. The administrator wants to ensure that they are being fully utilized. Currently in the environment, the default load-balancing method is being used.
To ensure that only the 10 new servers are receiving twice the connections of the old servers without changing the load balancing to the rest of the environment, the administrator needs to add a weight of to the services attached to the servers. (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. 50; new
- B. 2; old
- C. 50; old
- D. 2; new
NEW QUESTION 20
What must a Citrix Administrator do to encrypt XML traffic between StoreFront and the Delivery Controllers?
- A. Install a private server certificate on each StoreFront server and then add a new Internet Information Services (IIS) binding for HTTPS.
- B. Install a private server certificate on each Delivery Controller and bind the certificates to port 443.
- C. Install a private certificate on each Delivery Controller and StoreFront serve
- D. Restart each server to force XML communication to be encrypted.
- E. Install a private server certificate on each StoreFront serve
- F. Open the StoreFront console and use the https:// prefix with the base URL.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three methods can a Citrix Administrator choose from when creating a Featured App Group for a set of applications? (Choose three.)
- A. Application names
- B. Installed locally
- C. Keyword
- D. Application category
- E. Delivery Group
You can create product featured app groups for your end users that are related to or fit in a specific category. For example, you can create a Sales Department featured app group containing applications that are used by that department. You can define featured apps in the StoreFront administration console by using application names or by using keywords or application categories that were defined in the Studio console.
NEW QUESTION 22
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to ensure that a user request is redirected to the next available data center in order to ensure the best user experience based upon location.
Below are the Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB) vserver settings:
To which setting should the administrator change the configured method?
- A. StaticProximity
- B. RoundRobin
- C. LeastConnection
- D. LeastBandwidth
NEW QUESTION 23
Scenario: Client connections to certain virtual servers are abnormally high. A Citrix Administrator needs to be alerted whenever the connections pass a certain thershold.
How can the administrator use Citrix Application Delivery Management to accomplish this requirement?
- A. Configure TCP Insight on the Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- B. Configure specific alerts for virtual servers using Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- C. Configure SMTP Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by adding the threshold and email address.
- D. Configure Network Reporting on the Citrix Application Delivery Management by setting the threshold and email address.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which Citrix ADC-owned IP address will send traffic from the Citrix ADC to NTP servers by default?
- A. CLIP
- B. VIP
- C. SNIP
- D. NSIP
NEW QUESTION 25
What are three valid ways to configure Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) registration? (Choose three.)
- A. CONFIG.XML file
- B. Group Policy Object (GPO)
- C. Organizational Unit (OU) based Controller discovery
- D. DHCP Options
- E. MCS-based PERSONALITY.INI
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Exambible now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Y0-204 dumps! All 1Y0-204 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.exambible.com/1Y0-204-exam/ (65 New Questions)