1Y0-204 | How Many Questions Of 1Y0-204 Test
Examcollection 1Y0-204 Questions are updated and all 1Y0-204 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1Y0-204 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1Y0-204 exam without a problem. We have Most recent IBM 1Y0-204 dumps study guide. PASSED 1Y0-204 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free demo questions for IBM 1Y0-204 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is managing a Citrix ADC SDX running eight Citrix ADC instances. The administrator first needs to upgrade the firmware on the instances. However; the administrator is concerned that it needs to be done all at once.
What upgrading flexibility does SDX provide in this scenario?
- A. The Citrix ADC instances have to be upgraded at the same time.
- B. It is NOT possible to upgrade the Citrix ADC instances to different firmware versions.
- C. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded at the SDX management level, allowing all instances to be upgraded at once.
- D. The Citrix ADC instance can be upgraded on an individual basis, allowing all instances to run different firmware versions.
NEW QUESTION 2
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured the rewrite policies below:
In which order will the policies be evaluated?
- A. POL_2, POL_3
- B. POL_2
- C. POL_2, POL_3, POL_4, POL_1
- D. POL_2, POL_3, POL_4
NEW QUESTION 3
Which tool can a Citrix Administrator use to collect information to investigate issues with session performance?
- A. CDF Control
- B. HDX Monitor
- C. Citrix Scout
- D. Citrix Health Assistant
NEW QUESTION 4
Which Citrix ADC-owned IP address will send traffic from the Citrix ADC to NTP servers by default?
- A. CLIP
- B. VIP
- C. SNIP
- D. NSIP
NEW QUESTION 5
Which method, according to Citrix leading practices, can a Citrix Administrator use to successfully make a configuration change for a StoreFront server group?
- A. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then restart all servers in the group to synchronize the change.
- B. Make the same change manually on all StoreFront servers in the group, then run a Site health check.
- C. Make the same change on all StoreFront servers in the group using remote PowerShell commands.
- D. Make the change on one StoreFront server in the group, then use the Propagate Changes feature.
NEW QUESTION 6
Scenario: Users report that they are receiving new sessions instead of reconnecting to their disconnected sessions. A Citrix Administrator investigates the issues and finds the sessions are in a disconnected state when the users leave work.
What should the administrator configure to allow the users to reconnect to their disconnected sessions while roaming?
- A. Session Pre-launch
- B. Workspace Control
- C. Session Lingering
- D. Session Timeout
NEW QUESTION 7
A user calls the help desk and states that launching a pooled random desktop takes as long as five minutes. Which Citrix Director report can a Citrix Administrator review to find out what might be causing the delay?
- A. Resource Utilization
- B. Connection Failures
- C. Logon Performance
- D. Load Evaluators
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three Citrix Virtual Desktops Site components are managed by Citrix, when using Citrix Cloud as the hosting platform? (Choose three.)
- A. Applications and Desktops
- B. Hypervisor
- C. License Server
- D. Site Database
- E. Delivery Controller
NEW QUESTION 9
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator has made changes to the Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration, and then saved the new configurations. The changes caused an outage which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.
What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?
- A. Restore from revision history.
- B. Restart the Citrix ADC.
- C. Run HA file synchronization.
- D. Run Save v/s Running configuration.
NEW QUESTION 10
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator is in the process of creating a new machine catalog. The administrator discovers that the option to power-manage the catalog is NOT available.
What is causing this issue?
- A. The Site database is offline.
- B. The Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA) is NOT installed on the master image.
- C. The master image has a version older than 7.6 installed on the Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA).
- D. No resource connection is defined in Citrix Studio.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two options should a Citrix Administrator configure to stop the First-Time wizard from automatically popping up? (Choose two.)
- A. Host Name is NOT configured on the appliance.
- B. The Default Admin Password has NOT been changed.
- C. Licenses are NOT present on the appliance.
- D. The appliance is configured with the default IP address (192.168.100.1)
NEW QUESTION 12
Which console can a Citrix Administrator use to provide customized permissions to a junior administrator for adding applications?
- A. Citrix Studio
- B. StoreFront
- C. Citrix Director
- D. Citrix Application Delivery Management
NEW QUESTION 13
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator would like to grant access to a Junior Administrator on the Citrix ADC. The administrator would like to grant full access to everything except the following:
User Configuration access
Partition Configuration access
Which pre-existing command policy would meet the needs of the scenario?
- A. Operator
- B. Sysadmin
- C. Network
- D. Superuser
NEW QUESTION 14
Scenario: A Citrix ADC MPX is using one of four 10G ports available in an environment. A Citrix Administrator found a traffic bottleneck at the Citrix ADC.
What can the administrator do to increase bandwidth on the Citrix ADC?
- A. Add another 10G Citrix ADC port to the switch and configure Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP).
- B. Purchase another Citrix ADC MPX appliance.
- C. Add two more 10 Citrix ADC ports to the network and configure VLAN.
- D. Plug another 10G Citrix ADC port into the router.
NEW QUESTION 15
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to deploy 300 virtual Windows 10 desktops in an environment. The deployment should have a low impact on the existing network infrastructure. The environment also requires user-installed applications and persistency.
Which Citrix technology can the administrator use to provision the desktops?
- A. Citrix Provisioning
- B. Existing Machines
- C. Machine Creation Services
- D. Manual Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 16
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to create local user accounts for other administrators with limited privileges. The other administrators will need only:
The ability to enable and disable services and servers
Which built-in Command Policy permission level can the administrator use?
- A. Network
- B. Read-Only
- C. Operator
- D. Sysadmin
NEW QUESTION 17
What are three daily steps a Citrix Administrator should take to monitor a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops infrastructure? (Choose three.)
- A. Review Citrix policies.
- B. Perform a capacity assessment.
- C. Test environment access.
- D. Check virtual machine power states.
- E. Review available Citrix software upgrades.
- F. Check for warnings or alerts with Citrix Director.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which three options are allowed when using Classic policies? (Choose three.)
- A. HTTP
- B. CLIENT
- C. SERVER
- D. IP
- E. DNS
- F. TCP
NEW QUESTION 19
Scenario: A Citrix Administrator wants to add machines to a Delivery Group. The administrator has two machine catalogs containing unallocated machines. On the screen to choose machines from machine catalogs, the administrator can see that only one machine catalog is available.
A possible cause of this issue is that the machines in the unavailable machine catalog are . (Choose the correct option to complete the sentence.)
- A. different OS types
- B. provisioned with another provisioning method
- C. unregistered
- D. turned off
NEW QUESTION 20
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Y0-204 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1Y0-204-dumps.html (New 181 Q&As)