1Z0-053 | Latest 1Z0-053 Free Download For Oracle Database 11g: Administration II Certification
We provide real 1Z0-053 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Oracle 1Z0-053 Exam quickly & easily. The 1Z0-053 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Oracle 1Z0-053 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 1Z0-053 exam.
Oracle 1Z0-053 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
In a Database Replay workload capture, what client request information is gathered?
(Choose all that apply.)
- A. SQL text
- B. Shared server requests (Oracle MTS)
- C. Bind variable values
- D. Information about transactions
- E. Remote DESCRIBE and COMMIT operations
NEW QUESTION 2
After you have restored and recovered a database to a new host by using a previously performed Recovery Manager (RMAN) backup, which is the best option you would consider for the new database?
- A. Opening the database in RESTRICTED mode
- B. Opening the database with the RESETLOGS option
- C. Setting a new DBID for the newly restored database
- D. Restoring the server parameter file (SPFILE) to the new host
NEW QUESTION 3
You run the SQL Tuning Advisor (STA) to tune a SQL statement that is part of a fixed SQL plan baseline. The STA generates a SQL profile for the SQL statement, which recommends that you accept the profile.
Which statement is true when you accept the suggested SQL profile?
- A. The tuned plan is not added to the SQL plan baseline.
- B. The tuned plan is added to the fixed SQL plan baseline as a fixed plan.
- C. The tuned plan is added to the fixed SQL plan baseline as a nonfixed plan.
- D. The tuned plan is added to a new nonfixed SQL plan baseline as a nonfixed plan.
15.4 Using Fixed SQL Plan Baselines (Refer to here)
When you tune a SQL statement with a fixed SQL plan baseline using SQL Tuning Advisor, a SQL profile recommendation has special meaning. When the SQL profile is accepted, the database adds the tuned plan to the fixed SQL plan baseline as a non-fixed plan. However, as described above, the optimizer does not use the tuned plan when a reproducible fixed plan is present. Therefore, the benefit of SQL tuning may not be realized. To enable the use of the tuned plan, manually alter the tuned plan to a fixed plan by setting its FIXED attribute to YES.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are managing an Oracle Database 11g instance and an Oracle Database 10g instance on the same machine. Both instances use the ASM instance as storage. Which statement regarding the ASM disk group compatibility attributes are true in this scenario? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The database-compatibility version settings for each instance must be greater than or equal to the RDBMS compatibility of all ASM disk groups used by that database instances.
- B. RDBMS compatibility and the database version determines whether a database instance can mount the ASM disk group.
- C. The RDBMS compatibility settings for a disk group control the format of data structures for ASM metadata on the disk.
- D. ASM compatibility controls which features for the ASM will be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 5
The DB_BLOCK_CHECKING initialization parameter is set to OFF. Which block checking would be performed?
- A. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the index blocks only
- B. The Oracle database will not perform block checking for any of the data blocks
- C. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the default permanent tablespace only
- D. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the data blocks in all user tablespaces
- E. The Oracle database will perform block checking for the data blocks in the SYSTEM tablespace only
NEW QUESTION 6
View the Exhibit and examine the steps that you executed to create a database resource
Subsequently, you execute the following procedure which results in an error: SQL> EXECUTE dbms_resources_manager.validate_pending_area ( );
What could be the reason?
- A. The pending area is automatically submitted after the plan creation
- B. The procedure must be executed before creating the resources plan directive
- C. The SYS_GROUP resource consumer group is not included in the resource plan directive
- D. The OTHER_GROUPS resources consumer group is not included in the resource plan directive
NEW QUESTION 7
Which of the following restrictions are NOT true with respect to tablespace point-in-time recovery? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The target database must be in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
- B. No backup is required of the database before you perform a TSPITR.
- C. You must have all archived redo logs generated since the last backup up to the point to which you want to restore the transport set.
- D. If you rename a tablespace, you can not perform a TSPITR to any point in time before that rename operation occurred.
- E. If you have tables in tablespace_1 that have associated constraints in tablespace_2, then you must transport both tablespaces.
NEW QUESTION 8
To clean up old records that are in a Flashback Data Archive and are past the retention period, what must the DBA do?
- A. TRUNCATE the archive table.
- B. DROP the Flashback Data Archive.
- C. Nothing; expired rows are automatically removed.
- D. Nothing; expired rows are moved to an archive table.
- E. Delete entries from the archive where the metadata date retained is greater than the retention period.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which type of backup contains only the blocks that have changed since the last level 0 incremental backup?
- A. a cumulative level 1 backup
- B. a differential level 1 backup
- C. a full backup
- D. a whole backup
NEW QUESTION 10
To manually configure the SGA components using Oracle Enterprise Manager Memory Advisor, you can set values for which of the following initialization parameters? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. DB_CACHE_SIZE
- B. SHARED_POOL_SIZE
- C. LARGE_POOL_SIZE
- D. JAVA_POOL_SIZE
- E. SGA_MAX_SIZE
- F. SORT_AREA_SIZE
NEW QUESTION 11
Identity two advantages of using a recovery catalog in-load of the control File of the target database Recovery Manager (RMAN). (Choose two.)
- A. You can use RMAN stored scripts.
- B. Recovery is faster if data is stored in catalog in addition to the control file.
- C. You can store backup Information of all registered databases in one place.
- D. Database backups are automatically deleted when they are older than the specified time period.
NEW QUESTION 12
The application tables owned by the user TEST in a test database need to be exported to the APPS schema in the production database by using Data Pump. Which option of Data Pump Import would you use to accomplish this?
- A. owner
- B. touser
- C. attach
- D. remap_schema
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true about encrypting RMAN backup? (Choose two.)
- A. The transparent encryption of backups uses the encryption wallet
- B. The database uses the same encryption key for every encrypted backup
- C. The password encryption of backups only uses the password while creating and restoring backup
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statements are true regarding the system-defined moving window baseline in Oracle Database 11g? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. It does not allow you to change the moving window size.
- B. Adaptive threshold functionalities use it by default to compute statistics.
- C. It is created by default with the window size being equal to the AWR retention time.
- D. It is created when the first snapshot is collected by the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR).
A moving window baseline corresponds to all AWR data that exists within the AWR retention period. This is useful when using adaptive thresholds because the database can use AWR data in the entire AWR retention period to compute metric threshold values. Oracle Database automatically maintains a system-defined moving window baseline. The
default window size for the system-defined moving window baseline is the current AWR retention period, which by default is 8 days. If you are planning to use adaptive thresholds, consider using a larger moving window—such as 30 days—to accurately compute threshold values. You can resize the moving window baseline by changing the number of days in the moving window to a value that is equal to or less than the number of days in the AWR retention period. Therefore, to increase the size of a moving window, you must first increase the AWR retention period accordingly.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which of the following describes how a distributed resumable transaction behaves?
- A. The resumable setting on the initiating session determines the resumable conditions for the entire distributed transaction.
- B. The resumable setting for the initiating instance determines the resumable conditions for the entire distributed transaction.
- C. The resumable setting on the initiating session controls only that part of the transaction that occurs within the local instance; remote resumable settings determine the behavior of the distributed parts of the transaction.
- D. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are using the flash recovery area (fast recovery area in 11g Release 2) to store backup related files in your database. After regular monitoring of space usage in the Mash recovery area. You realize that the flash recovery area is (jetting filled up very fast and it is
running out of space. Your database flash recovery area is low on specie and you have no more room on disk.
Proactively, which two options could you use to make more space available in the flash recovery [Choose two]
- A. Change the RMAN archived log deletion policy.
- B. Use the RMAN CROSSCHECK command to reclaim the archived log space.
- C. Change the RMAN retention policy to retain backups for a shorter period of time.
- D. Use OS command to move files from the flash recovery area to some other location
NEW QUESTION 17
You enabled Flashback Data Archive on the INVENTORY table. Which DDL operation is supported on the table after enabling Flashback Data Archive?
- A. Drop the table.
- B. Partition the table
- C. Truncate the table.
- D. Add a column to the table.
- E. Rename a column in the table.
Flashback Data Archive supports only these DDL statements:
✑ ALTER TABLE statement that does any of the following: Adds, drops, renames, or modifies a column
Adds, drops, or renames a constraint
Drops or truncates a partition or subpartition operation
✑ TRUNCATE TABLE statement
✑ RENAME statement that renames a table
Flashback Data Archive does not support DDL statements that
✑ move, split, merge, or coalesce partitions or subpartitions,
✑ move tables,
✑ or convert LONG columns to LOB columns.
NEW QUESTION 18
You execute the following command to set the redundancy retention policy in Recovery Manager (RMAN):
RMAN> CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 3;
Identify the statement that correctly describes the implications of this command.
- A. when there are already three backups, for the fourth backup RMAN removes the oldest backup.
- B. When there are already three backups, for the fourth backup RMAN marks the oldest backup as obsolete.
- C. the number of backups that are retained is equal to three and it includes full, incremental, and cumulative backups.
- D. when there are already three backup, one of the existing backups must be removed manually before taking the fourth backup.
Configuring a Redundancy-Based Retention Policy
The REDUNDANCY parameter of the CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY command specifies how many full or level 0 backups of each data file and control file that RMAN should keep. If the number of full or level 0 backups for a specific data file or control file exceeds the REDUNDANCY setting, then RMAN considers the extra backups as obsolete. The default retention policy is REDUNDANCY 1.
As you produce more backups, RMAN keeps track of which ones to retain and which are obsolete. RMAN retains all archived logs and incremental backups that are needed to recover the nonobsolete backups.
Assume that you make a full backup of data file 7 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You now have four full backups of this data file.If REDUNDANCY is 2, then the Monday and Tuesday backups are obsolete. If you make another backup on Friday, then the Wednesday backup of data file 7 becomes obsolete. Assume a different case in which REDUNDANCY is 1. You run a level 0 database backup at noon on Monday, a level 1 cumulative backup at noon on Tuesday and Wednesday, and a level 0 backup at noon on Thursday. Immediately after each daily backup you run the command DELETE OBSOLETE. The Wednesday DELETE command does not remove the Tuesday level 1 backup because this backup is not redundant: the Tuesday level 1 backup could be used to recover the Monday level 0 backup to a time between noon on Tuesday and noon on Wednesday. However, the DELETE command on Thursday removes the previous level 0 and level 1 backups.
Run the CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY command at the RMAN prompt, as in the following example: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 3;
NEW QUESTION 19
Examine the parameter setting in your database:
Which statement is correct about the database?
- A. Automatic memory management is disabled because PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET are not set
- B. The instance is started but the database will not be opened until PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET are set
- C. The database is opened but users cannot perform transactions until PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET are set
- D. Automatic memory management is enabled and, as per policy, 60% of the memory for System Global Area (SGA) and 40% of the memory for Program Global Area (PGA) will be distributed at startup
NEW QUESTION 20
You set the following parameters in the parameter file and restarted the database:
MEMORY_MAX_TARGET=0 MEMORY_TARGET=500M PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET=90M
Which two statements are true regarding these parameters after the database instance is restarted? (Choose two.)
- A. The MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter is automatically set to 500 MB.
- B. The value of the MEMORY_MAX_TARGET parameter remains zero till it is changed manually.
- C. The PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET parameters are automatically set to zero.
- D. The lower bounds of PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET and SGA_TARGET parameters are set to 90 MB and 270 MB, respectively.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the correct order of the following commands if you wanted to restore datafile 4, which was accidentally removed from the file system?
a: sql 'alter database datafile 4 online'; b: restore datafile 4;
c: recover datafile 4;
d: sql 'alter database datafile 4 offline';
- A. a, c, b, d
- B. d, b, c, a
- C. f, d, b, c, a, e
- D. c, a, b, d, f
- E. a, b, d, e
NEW QUESTION 22
What does the minimize load database parameter mean when backing up a database?
- A. RMAN will attempt to make the backup run as fast as possible without any IO limitations.
- B. RMAN will automatically restrict the number of channels in use to one.
- C. RMAN will spread the backup IO over the total duration stated in the backup command.
- D. RMAN will skip any datafile that currently is involved in an IO operatio
- E. RMAN will retry backing up the datafile later and an error will be raised at the end of the backup if the datafile cannot be backed up.
- F. Datafiles will be backed up; those having the lowest current number of IO operations will be backed up first.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Certshared now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Z0-053/ (698 New Questions)