1Z0-053 | Improve 1Z0-053 Training For Oracle Database 11g: Administration II Certification
100% Guarantee of 1Z0-053 exam topics materials and practice exam for Oracle certification for IT engineers, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1Z0-053 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam Today!
Also have 1Z0-053 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following supplied functions is used to identify external tables, directories, and BFILES?
- A. DBMS_TDB.CHECK_DIRECTORIES
- B. DBMS_TDB.CHECK_EXTERNAL
- C. DBMS_TDB.CHECK_BFILE
- D. DBMS_TDB.CHECK_EXT
NEW QUESTION 2
What command is used to reset a database to a previous incarnation?
- A. reset incarnation
- B. incarnation reset
- C. reset database to incarnation
- D. reset database incarnation
- E. reset databse incarnation number
NEW QUESTION 3
You are managing an Oracle 11g database with ASM storage, for which the COMPATIBLE initialization parameter is set to 11.1.0. In the ASM instance, the COMPATIBLE.RDBMS attribute for the disk group is set to 10.2 and the COMPATIBLE.ASM attribute is set to 11.1.
Which two statements are true in this scenario for the features enabled for ASM? (Choose two.)
- A. The ASM-preferred mirror read feature is enabled.
- B. The ASM supports variable sizes for extents of 1, 8, and 64 allocation units.
- C. The ASM disk is dropped immediately from a disk group when it becomes unavailable.
- D. The RDBMS always reads the primary copy of a mirrored extent of the ASM disk group.
NEW QUESTION 4
The ORACLE_SID environment variable is set to +ASM. ASMLIB is not used in the configuration. You executed the following command to startup the Automatic Storage Management (ASM) instance.
Which two activities are performed during a successful start up operation? (Choose two.)
- A. The databases configured to use the ASM instance are mounted
- B. The disk groups are mounted as per the ASM_DISKGROUPS initialization parameter
- C. ASM starts the Oracle Cluster Synchronization Services (CSS) daemon if it is not started
- D. ASM discovers and examines the contents of all files that are in the paths specified in theASM_DISKGROUPS initialization parameters
Refer to Starting Up an ASM Instance. To start up an ASM instance, you must:
1. To connect to the ASM instance with SQL*Plus, you must set the ORACLE_SID environment variable to the ASM SID.
2. The initialization parameter file, which can be a server parameter file, must contain: INSTANCE_TYPE = ASM
3. The STARTUP command, tries to mount the disk groups specified by the initialization parameter ASM_DISKGROUPS.
If ASM_DISKGROUPS is blank, the ASM instance starts and warns that no disk groups were mounted. You can then mount disk groups with the ALTER DISKGROUP...MOUNT command.
The Cluster Synchronization Services (CSS) daemon is required to enable synchronization between ASM and its client database instances. The CSS daemon is normally started (and configured to start upon reboot) when you use Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) to create your database. If you did not use DBCA to create the database, you must ensure that the CSS daemon is running before you start the ASM instance.
NEW QUESTION 5
Because of a logical corruption in your production database, you wanted to perform Tablespace Point in Time Recovery (TSPITR). But before you start the recovery, you queried the TS_PITR_OBJECTS_TO_BE_DROPPED view and realized that there are a large number of objects that would be dropped when you start the recovery by using this method. You want to preserve these objects. Which option must you use to perform TSPITR and preserve the object?
- A. Perform Export before TSPITR and Import after TSPITR
- B. Move objects to another schema that has the same tablespace assigned
- C. Perform Incomplete Recovery before TSPITR with the Log Sequence Number (LSN)
- D. Perform Incomplete Recovery before TSPITR with the System Change Number (SCN)
NEW QUESTION 6
If a backup is expired, which of the following is true?
- A. It can never be used for a restore/recover operation.
- B. Oracle will remove the backup set pieces from the flash recovery area.
- C. The backup has been used at least once to restore and recover the database.
- D. The backup is no longer valid because of a resetlogs operation.
- E. The physical backup set pieces are missing from the media.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement about recovering from the loss of a redo log group is true?
- A. If the lost redo log group is ACTIVE, you should first attempt to clear the log file.
- B. If the lost redo log group is CURRENT, you must clear the log file.
- C. If the lost redo log group is ACTIVE, you must restore, perform cancel-based incomplete recovery, and open the database using the RESETLOGS option.
- D. If the lost redo log group is CURRENT, you must restore, perform cancel-based incomplete recovery, and open the database using the RESETLOGS option.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command do you use to create a recovery-catalog schema?
- A. create recovery catalog
- B. create catalog
- C. build catalog
- D. catalog create
- E. mount catalog
Use the CREATE CATALOG command to create a recovery catalog.
The recovery catalog can be a base recovery catalog or a virtual private catalog.
✑ A base recovery catalog is a database schema that contains RMAN metadata for a set of target databases.
✑ A virtual private catalog is a set of synonyms and views that enable user access to
a subset of a base recovery catalog.
NEW QUESTION 9
What two statements are true regarding the recommendations received from the SQL Access Advisor? (Choose two.)
- A. It cannot generate recommendations that support multiple workload queries.
- B. It can recommend partitioning on tables provided that the workloads have some predicates and joins on the columns of the NUMBER or DATE type.
- C. It can recommend partitioning only on tables that have at least 10,000 rows.
- D. It can recommend only B-tree indexes and not bitmap or function-based indexes.
NEW QUESTION 10
You specify a nonzero value for the MEMORY_TARGET initialization parameter, but do not set the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET or the SGA_TARGET parameters. You restart your database instance.
Which statement about the result is true?
- A. The database instance starts, and Oracle sets the default value of SGA_TARGET to the same value as SGA_MAX_SIZE.
- B. The database instance starts, and Oracle automatically tunes memory and allocates 60 percent to the SGA and 40 percent to the PGA.
- C. The database instance starts, but Automatic Memory Management is disabled.
- D. The database instance will not start because you did not specify the PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET or SGA_TARGET parameter.
NEW QUESTION 11
Multiple RMAN sessions are connected to the database instance. Examine the following output when backup commands are running in server sessions: What could have helped you to correlate server sessions with channels?
- A. Implement RMAN multiplexing
- B. Set the DEBUG ON in the RMAN script
- C. Specify the command ID in the RMAN script
- D. Use a tag with the RMAN BACKUP command
NEW QUESTION 12
You have backed up your database twice without connecting to the recovery catalog. What command do you issue to transfer the control-file metadata to the recovery catalog?
- A. synch catalog
- B. resync catalog
- C. replicate catalog
- D. update catalog
- E. restore catalog
Manually Resynchronizing the Recovery Catalog
Use RESYNC CATALOG to force a full resynchronization of the recovery catalog with a target database control file. You can specify a database unique name with RESYNC FROM DB_UNIQUE_NAME or ALL, depending on whether you want to resynchronize a specific database or all databases in the Data Guard environment.
Typically, you would perform this operation after you have run the CONFIGURE command for a standby database, but have not yet connected to this standby database.
1. Start RMAN and connect to a target database and recovery catalog.
2. Mount or open the target database: RMAN> STARTUP MOUNT;
3. Resynchronize the recovery catalog. RMAN> RESYNC CATALOG;
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about windows? (Choose three.)
- A. Only one window can be open at any given time
- B. Consumer groups are associated with windows
- C. Windows work with job classes to control resource allocation
- D. The database service name must be provided during windows creation
- E. Windows can automatically start job or change resource allocation among jobs for various time periods.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which of the following identifies and creates an index to minimize the DB time for a particular SQL statement?
- A. The SGA Tuning Advisor
- B. The SQL Access Advisor
- C. The SQL Tuning Advisor
- D. The Memory Advisor
The SQL Access Advisor allows the DBA to gather global recommendations for a workload. The SQL Tuning advisor is more granular, tuning a single statement.
The main functions of the SQL Access advisor is to recommend missing indexes and materialized views, but a comprehensive task analysis will also create SQL Profiles that can be used within the SQL Tuning advisor. The DBA defines the SQL used in the SQL Access Advisor task, and can choose current SQL, a user-defined set of SQL, a historical workload, or a hypothetical workload.
A hypothetical workload is very useful because the DBA need-only specify the tables that participate in the queries, and the SQL Access Advisor gathers the appropriate SQL statements to create the workload. The SQL Tuning Advisor (STA) is primarily designed to replace the manual tuning of SQL statements and speed up the overall SQL tuning process. The SQL Tuning Advisor studies poorly executing SQL statements and evaluates resource consumption in terms of CPU, I/O, and temporary space.
The SQL Tuning Advisor (STA) works with the Automatic Tuning Optimizer (ATO) to analyze historical SQL workload using data from the AWR, and it generates recommendations for new indexes and materialized views that will reduce the disk I/O
associated with troublesome SQL statements.
NEW QUESTION 15
How is block-change tracking enabled?
- A. With alter database enable block change tracking
- B. With alter system enable block change tracking
- C. With an init.ora parameter change
- D. With an spfile parameter change
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is true concerning Database Replay in an Oracle Real Application Cluster (RAC) database?
- A. Workload capture is per instance.
- B. You only need to restart one instance to begin workload capture.
- C. Specifically in RAC, you shut down all instances, restart them individually, and begin workload capture with the last instance started.
- D. RAC does not support workload capture, but it does support workload replay.
- E. None of the above.
NEW QUESTION 17
When you are performing a tablespace point-in-time recovery, which tablespaces will always be restored to the auxiliary instance? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The SYSTEM tablespace.
- B. The UNDO tablespace.
- C. All tablespaces with tables.
- D. All tablespaces with indexes.
- E. No tablespaces are automatically restored.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which command do you use to generate a report of database incarnations?
- A. list incarnation of database
- B. report incarnation of database
- C. list database incarnation
- D. database incarnation list
- E. report database incarnation
LIST INCARNATION OF DATABASE prod3;
NEW QUESTION 19
You are working on a CATDB database that contains an Oracle Database version 11.1 catalog schema owned by the user RCO11. The INST1 database contains an Oracle Database version 10.1 catalog schema owned by the user RCAT10.
You want the RMAN to import metadata for database IDs 1423241 and 1423242, registered in RCAT10, into the recovery catalog owned by RCO11. You also want to deregister them from the catalog after import.
You executed the following commands to achieve this:
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG rco11/password@catdb
RMAN> IMPORT CATALOG rcat10/oracle@inst1 DBID=1423241,1423242;
What happens if the RCO11 catalog has scripts with the same name as that of the scripts in RCAT10 catalog?
- A. The scripts in the RCO11 catalog are overwritten.
- B. RMAN renames the local stored scripts in the RCO11 catalog.
- C. The RMAN session in which the command is executed aborts.
- D. RMAN renames the global scripts that are imported from the RCAT10 catalog.
NEW QUESTION 20
Identify the persistent configuration setting for the target database that can be set for the backup by using RMAN. (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Backup retention policy
- B. Default backup device type
- C. Default destinations for backups
- D. Multiple backup device types for single backup
- E. Default section size for backups
SECTION SIZE cannot be configured through CONFIGURE command.
NEW QUESTION 21
What is the end result of these commands if they are successful?
RMAN> show retention policy;
RMAN configuration parameters for database with db_unique_name ORCL are: CONFIGURE RETENTION POLICY TO REDUNDANCY 1; # default
RMAN> backup database tag=gold_copy plus archivelog tag=gold_copy delete input; RMAN> backup database tag=silver_copy plus archivelog tag=silver_copy delete input;
- A. Attempting to restore silver_copy will fail.
- B. Attempting to restore gold_copy will fail.
- C. Both backups will be available for restore without question.
- D. Attempting to restore gold_copy may or may not succeed.
- E. You will not be able to restore either gold_copy or silver_copy.
NEW QUESTION 22
You want to migrate your database to ASM, so you have done a clean shutdown, made a closed backup of the entire database. You noted the location of your control files and online redo log files, and changed your spfile to use OMF. The last step is to run an RMAN script to do the conversion. Using the following steps, what is the correct order in which the following RMAN commands should be executed?
1. STARTUP NOMOUNT
2. ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS
3. SQL "ALTER DATABASE RENAME 'logfile1' path TO '+dgrp4'" # plus all other logfiles
4. SWITCH DATABASE TO COPY
5. BACKUP AS COPY DATABASE FORMAT '+dgrp4'
6. ALTER DATABASE MOUNT
7. RESTORE CONTROLFILE FROM 'controlfile_location'
- A. 2, 5, 3, 1, 7, 6, 4
- B. 1, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
- C. 5, 1, 2, 7, 4, 6, 3
- D. 7, 3, 1, 5, 6, 2, 4
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-053 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-053-dumps.html (New 698 Q&As Version)