1Z0-053 | 100% Correct Oracle 1Z0-053 Simulations Online
Act now and download your Oracle 1Z0-053 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1Z0-053 tutorials. Download Improved Oracle Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1Z0-053 with a classic professional.
Online 1Z0-053 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What command would you use to set a persistent setting in RMAN so that backups are all written to a tape device?
- A. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE MEDIA
- B. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO TAPE
- C. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT
- D. CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO SBT_TAPE
SBT_TAPE is incorrect, it should be SBT TAPE, without underline strike.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which of the following are NOT fundamental tasks of the Support Workbench? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. View long-running SQL workloads
- B. View problem details
- C. Gather additional diagnostic information
- D. Create a Service Request
- E. Clean up incident data after upload to Oracle Support
The Enterprise Manager Support Workbench (Support Workbench) is a facility that enables you to investigate, report, and in some cases, repair problems (critical errors), all with an easy-to-use graphical interface. The Support Workbench provides a self-service means for you to gather first-failure diagnostic data, obtain a support request number, and upload
diagnostic data to Oracle Support with a minimum of effort and in a very short time, thereby reducing time-to-resolution for problems. The Support Workbench also recommends and provides easy access to Oracle advisors that help you repair SQL-related problems, data corruption problems, and more.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which dynamic view displays the status of block-change tracking?
- A. V$BLOCK_CHANGE
- B. V$BLOCK_CHANGE_TRACKING
- C. V$BLOCKCHANGE
- D. V$BLOCK_TRACKING
V$BLOCK_CHANGE_TRACKING displays the status of block change tracking for the database.
NEW QUESTION 4
When setting up the Flashback Data Archive, which of these key parameters are required? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Tablespace name
- B. Storage quota
- C. Retention
- D. Table name
- E. Create a default archive
NEW QUESTION 5
What methods of point-in-time recovery are available? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Change-based
- B. Cancel-based
- C. Time-based
- D. Sequence number-based
- E. Transaction number-based
NEW QUESTION 6
You issued the following RMAN command to back up the database:
ALLOCATE CHANNEL c1 DEVICE TYPE sbt BACKUP DATABASE
TAG quarterly KEEP FOREVER
RESTORE POINT FY06Q4;
Which two statements are true regarding the backup performed? (Choose two.)
- A. Archived redo log files are backed up along with data files.
- B. Only data files are backed up and a restore point named FY06Q4 is created.
- C. Archived log files are backed up along with data files, and the archived log files are deleted.
- D. The command creates a restore point named FY06Q4 to match the SCN at which this backup is consistent.
Section: Monitoring and Tuning RMAN Explanation
Refer to here. keepOption
Overrides any configured retention policy for this backup so that the backup is not considered obsolete, as shown in Example 2-26.
You can use the KEEP syntax to generate archival database backups that satisfy business or legal requirements. The KEEP setting is an attribute of the backup set (not individual backup piece) or image copy.
Note: You cannot use KEEP with BACKUP BACKUPSET.
With the KEEP syntax, you can keep the backups so that they are considered obsolete after a specified time (KEEP UNTIL), or make them never obsolete (KEEP FOREVER). As shown in Example 2-27, you must be connected to a recovery catalog when you specify KEEP FOREVER.
Note: You can use CHANGE to alter the status of a backup generated with KEEP. See Also: keepOption for more information about backups made with the KEEP option Creating a Consistent Database Backup for Archival Purposes
This example uses a keepOption to create an archival backup set that cannot be considered obsolete for one year. The example backs up the database, archives the redo in the current online logs to ensure that this new backup is consistent, and backs up only those archived redo log files needed to restore the data file backup to a consistent state. The BACKUP command also creates a restore point to match the SCN at which this backup is consistent. The FORMAT parameter must be capable of creating multiple backup pieces in multiple backup sets.
FORMAT '/disk1/archival_backups/db_%U.bck' TAG quarterly
KEEP UNTIL TIME 'SYSDATE + 365' RESTORE POINT Q1FY06;
NEW QUESTION 7
While Monitoring the space usage in your database that is in ARCHIVELOG mode you observed that the flash recovery area does not have enough free space to accommodate any more files and you do not have necessary permissions to add more space to it.
Identify the two events that can occur in the event of a log switch? (Choose two.)
- A. An entry is created in the alert log file and the database instance continues to function normally
- B. The log switch hangs occur for transactions until free space is available in the flash recovery area
- C. The Oracle database server deletes a file that is on the obsolete file list to make free space in the flash recovery area
- D. The database instance status is implicitly changed to RESTRICTED mode and file creations to the flash recovery area are prevented
NEW QUESTION 8
What is the purpose of the recover command? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Recover database datafiles from physical disk backup sets.
- B. Recover required incremental backups from physical disk backup sets.
- C. Recover required archived redo logs from physical disk backup sets.
- D. Apply incremental backups to recover the database.
- E. Apply archived redo logs to recover the database.
NEW QUESTION 9
An online tablespace, TEST_TBS, is full and you realize that no server-managed tablespace threshold alerts were generated for the TEST_TBS tablespace. What could be the reason, if the TEST_TBS tablespace does not include autoextensible data files?
- A. TEST_TBS is a small file tablespace.
- B. TEST_TBS is a bigfile tablespace (BFT).
- C. TEST_TBS is the default temporary tablespace.
- D. TEST_TBS is a dictionary-managed tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 10
You have lost all your database control files. To recover them, you are going to use the results of the alter database backup controlfile to trace command. Your datafiles and your online redo logs are all intact.
Which of the following is true regarding your recovery?
- A. You will need to open the database with the resetlogs command.
- B. All you need to do is execute the trace file from SQL*Plus and it will perform the recovery for you.
- C. You will use the resetlogs version of the create controlfile command.
- D. You will use the noresetlogs version of the create controlfile command.
- E. You will use the trace file to create a backup control file, and then you will recover the database with the recover database using backup controlfile command
Refer to here
CREATE CONTROLFILE Using NORESETLOGS Example
The following CREATE CONTROLFILE statement is generated by an ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE statement for a database with Oracle managed data files and redo log files: CREATE CONTROLFILE
NEW QUESTION 11
You are in the process of creating a virtual private catalog in your Oracle Database 11g database. The PROD1, PROD2, and PROD3 Oracle Database 10g databases are registered in the base recovery catalog. The database user who owns the base recovery catalog is CATOWNER. CATOWNER executes the following command to grant privileges to a new user VPC1 using Oracle Database 11g RMAN executables:
RMAN> GRANT CATALOG FOR DATABASE prod1, prod2 TO vpc1;
Then you issue the following commands:
RMAN> CONNECT CATALOG vpc1/oracle@catdb;
RMAN> SQL "EXEC catowner.dbms_rcvcat.create_virtual_catalog;" What is the outcome of the above commands?
- A. They execute and create a virtual catalog for pre-Oracle 11g clients.
- B. They produce an error because PROD1 and PROD2 databases belong to the older version.
- C. They produce an error because you need to connect as CATOWNER to execute this packaged procedure.
- D. They produce an error because you need to connect to the target database to execute this packaged procedure.
NEW QUESTION 12
When an ASM instance receives a SHUTDOWN NORMAL command, what command does it pass on to all database instances that rely on the ASM instances disk groups?
- A. TRANSACTIONAL
- B. IMMEDIATE
- C. ABORT
- D. NORMAL
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements are true with respect to the maintenance window? (Choose two.)
- A. A DBA can enable or disable an individual task in all maintenance windows.
- B. A DBA cannot change the duration of the maintenance window after it is created.
- C. In case of a long maintenance window, all Automated Maintenance Tasks are restarted every four hours.
- D. A DBA can control the percentage of the resource allocated to the Automated Maintenance Tasks in each window.
NEW QUESTION 14
The Oracle Database 11g database is running in the ARCHIVELOG mode. The archived redo log files are stored on three locations. The Flash Recovery Area is one of the locations. The details are given below:
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = 'LOCATION = /disk1/archive' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_2 = 'SERVICE = stdb1'
DB_RECOVERY_FILE_DEST = '/u01/oradata'
Examine the following RMAN command issued to set the deletion policy for archived log files:
RMAN> CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG DELETION POLICY TO BACKED UP 2 TIMES TO
Which statement is true regarding what this command accomplishes?
- A. All archived redo log files backed up at least twice to tape are deleted.
- B. All archived redo log files backed up at least once to tape are eligible for deletion.
- C. All archived redo log files backed up at least twice to tape are deleted from the flash recovery area.
- D. All archived redo log files in local archiving destinations and the flash recovery area backed up at least twice to tape are eligible for deletion.
NEW QUESTION 15
The DBA has chosen to manage SGA and PGA memory separately in an OLTP database because of his unique knowledge of the application.
Which of these are good starting points to use when configuring the maximum values for SGA and PGA, based on the amount of memory available on the system?
- A. 20% SGA, 80% PGA
- B. 25% SGA, 75% PGA
- C. 50% SGA, 50% PGA
- D. 75% SGA, 25% PGA
- E. 80% SGA, 20% PGA
NEW QUESTION 16
View the following SQL statements: Transaction T1
SQL> INSERT INTO hr.regions 2 VALUES (5,'Pole');
SQL> UPDATE hr.regions 2 SET region_name='Poles'
3 WHERE region_id = 5;
SQL> UPDATE hr.regions
2 SET region_name='North and South Poles'
3 WHERE region_id = 5;
You want to back out transaction T2. Which option would you use?
- A. It is possible, but transaction T3 also backs out.
- B. It is possible with the NOCASCADE_FORCE option.
- C. It is possible with the NONCONFLICT_ONLY option.
- D. It is not possible because it has conflicts with transaction T3.
Table 12-2 Flashback TRANSACTION_BACKOUT Options
Backs out specified transactions and all dependent transactions in a post-order fashion (that is, children are backed out before parents are backed out).
Without CASCADE, if any dependent transaction is not specified, an error occurs.
Default. Backs out specified transactions, which are expected to have no dependent transactions. First dependent transactions causes an error and appears in
Backs out specified transactions, ignoring dependent transactions. Server runs undo SQL statements for specified transactions in reverse order of commit times. If no constraints break and you are satisfied with the result, you can commit the changes; otherwise, you can roll them back.
Backs out changes to nonconflicting rows of the specified transactions. Database remains consistent, but transaction atomicity is lost.
NEW QUESTION 17
You plan to set up the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) baseline metric thresholds for a moving window baseline.
Which action would you take before performing this task?
- A. Compute the baseline statistics.
- B. Take an immediate AWR snapshot.
- C. Decrease the window size for the baseline.
- D. Decrease the expiration time for the baseline.
A moving window baseline corresponds to all AWR data that exists within the AWR retention period. This is useful when using adaptive thresholds because the database can use AWR data in the entire AWR retention period to compute metric threshold values.
NEW QUESTION 18
What RMAN command is used to execute a tablespace point-in-time recovery?
- A. recover
- B. duplicate
- C. restore
- D. copy
- E. None of the above
NEW QUESTION 19
You want the Automatic SQL Tuning process to stop accepting and implementing the recommended SQL profiles automatically.
Which action would you perform to achieve this?
- A. Edit the automatic maintenance window group configuration.
- B. Set the CURSOR_SHARING parameter to EXACT for the database instance.
- C. Use the DBMS_SQLTUNE.SET_TUNING_TASK_PARAMETERS procedure to set ACCEPT_SQL_PROFILES to FALSE.
- D. Set the SQLTUNE_CATEGORY parameter to DEFAULT for the database instance.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two statements are true about a duplicate database that is created by using the DUPLICATE command in RMAN? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a copy or a subset of the target database.
- B. It is opened in RESTRICT mode after a duplicating operation.
- C. It is created by using backups and archived redo log files from the target database.
- D. It is created with the same database identifier (DBID) as that of target database.
Duplicating a Database
Overview of RMAN Database Duplication
Database duplication is the use of the DUPLICATE command to copy all or a subset of the data in a source database. The duplicate database (the copied database) functions entirely independently from the source database (the database being copied).
Purpose of Database Duplication
If you copy a database with operating system utilities instead of the DUPLICATE command, then the DBID of the copied database remains the same as the original database. To register the copy database in the same recovery catalog with the original, you must change the DBID with the DBNEWID utility (see Oracle Database Utilities). In contrast, the DUPLICATE command automatically assigns the duplicate database a different DBID so that it can be registered in the same recovery catalog as the source database.
In backup-based duplication, RMAN creates the duplicate database by using pre-existing RMAN backups and copies. This technique of duplication uses one of the following mutually exclusive subtechniques: Duplication without a target database connection, RMAN obtains metadata about backups from a recovery catalog.
Duplication without a target database connection and without a recovery catalog. RMAN obtains metadata about where backups and copies reside from BACKUP LOCATION. Duplication with a target database connection. RMAN obtains metadata about backups
from the target database control file or from the recovery catalog. How RMAN Duplicates a Database
For backup-based duplication, the principal work of the duplication is performed by the auxiliary channels. These channels correspond to a server session on the auxiliary instance on the destination host. For active database duplication the primary work is performed by target channels. RMAN must perform database point-in-time recovery, even when no explicit point in time is provided for duplication. Point-in-time recovery is required because the online redo log files in the source database are not backed up and cannot be applied to the duplicate database. The farthest point of recovery of the duplicate database is the most recent redo log file archived by the source database.
As part of the duplicating operation, RMAN automates the following steps:
1. Creates a default server parameter file for the auxiliary instance if the following conditions are true:
✑ Duplication does not involve a standby database.
✑ Server parameter files are not being duplicated.
✑ The auxiliary instance was not started with a server parameter file.
2. Restores from backup or copies from active database the latest control file that satisfies the UNTIL clause requirements.
3. Mounts the restored or copied backup control file from the active database.
4. Uses the RMAN repository to select the backups for restoring the data files to the auxiliary instance. This step applies to backup-based duplication.
5. Restores and copies the duplicate data files and recovers them with incremental backups and archived redo log files to a noncurrent point in time.
6. Shuts down and restarts the database instance in NOMOUNT mode.
7. Creates a new control file, which then creates and stores the new DBID in the data files.
8. Opens the duplicate database with the RESETLOGS option and creates the online redo log for the new database.
NEW QUESTION 21
You have a very large table that your users access frequently. Which of the following advisors will recommend any indexes to improve the performance of queries against this table?
- A. The Automatic Memory Manager (AMM)
- B. The SQL Tuning Advisor
- C. The Segment Advisor
- D. The SQL Access Advisor
The SQL Access Advisor analyzes all SQL running during a given time period and recommends indexes and materialized views to improve the overall performance of the database.
A is incorrect because there is no such advisor as the Automatic Memory Manager.
B is incorrect because the SQL Tuning Advisor looks only at a single SQL statement and provides recommendations.
C is incorrect because the Segment Advisor recommends segment shrink when table and index segments are heavily fragmented.
NEW QUESTION 22
You decided to use Direct NFS configuration in a non-RAC Oracle installation and created the oranfstab file in / etc. Which two statements are true regarding this oranfstab file? (Choose two.)
- A. Its entries are specific to a single database.
- B. It contains file systems that have been mounted by Direct NFS.
- C. It is globally available to all Oracle 11g databases on the machine.
- D. It contains file systems that have been mounted by the kernel NFS system.
NEW QUESTION 23
P.S. Downloadfreepdf.net now are offering 100% pass ensure 1Z0-053 dumps! All 1Z0-053 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1Z0-053-pdf-download.html (698 New Questions)