1Z0-053 | The Secret Of Oracle 1Z0-053 Samples
Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1Z0-053 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Z0-053 Oracle Database 11g: Administration II exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Pass4sure 1Z0-053 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free 1Z0-053 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which of the following best describes a full backup?
- A. All datafiles of a database
- B. All datafiles, archive logs, and control files
- C. All datafiles and control files
- D. All the used blocks in a datafile
From the training book:
“Full backup: Makes a copy of each data block that contains data and that is within the files being backed up.”
“A full backup contains all used data file blocks.”
“A full backup is different from a whole database backup.”
Conclusion – it means that not all data files are backed up when you do full backup.
NEW QUESTION 2
You issued the following commands to configure setting in RMAN;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE sbt PARALLELISM 1; RMAN> CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO sbt;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2; RMAN> CONFIGURE ARCHIVELOG BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE sbt TO 2;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DATAFILE BACKUP COPIES FOR DEVICE TYPE DISK TO 2;
Then you issued the following command to take the backup: RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE PLUS ARCHIVELOG;
Which statement is true about the execution of the above command?
- A. The backup will terminate because the FORMAT clause was not configured for the channel
- B. It backs up two copies of data files to tape and disk, and two copies of archived log file on tape
- C. It backs up the data files and archived log files to disk, making two copies of each data file and archived log file
- D. It backs up the data files and archived log files to tape, making two copies of each data file and archived log file
NEW QUESTION 3
Which Scheduler view(s) can be queried to see which jobs are currently executing? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. DBA_SCHEDULER_JOB_RUN_DETAILS
- B. DBA_SCHEDULER_RUNNING_JOBS
- C. DBA_SCHEDULER_CURRENT_JOBS
- D. DBA_SCHEDULER_JOBS
- E. DBA_SCHEDULER_EXECUTING_JOBS
DBA_SCHEDULER_JOB_RUN_DETAILS displays log run details for all Scheduler jobs in the database. DBA_SCHEDULER_RUNNING_JOBS displays information about all running Scheduler jobs in the database.
DBA_SCHEDULER_JOBS displays information about all Scheduler jobs in the database. DBA_SCHEDULER_CURRENT_JOBS is INVALID. DBA_SCHEDULER_EXECUTING_JOBS is INVALID.
NEW QUESTION 4
How many individual archive-log destination directories are supported by Oracle Database11g?
- A. 7
- B. 1
- C. 10
- D. 11
- E. 21
NEW QUESTION 5
Examine the following scenario:
✑ Database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode.
✑ Complete consistent backup is taken every Sunday.
✑ On Tuesday the instance terminates abnormally because the disk on which control files are located gets corrupted
✑ The disk having active online redo log files is also corrupted.
✑ The hardware is repaired and the paths for online redo log files and control files are still valid.
Which option would you use to perform the recovery of database till the point of failure?
- A. Restore the latest whole backup, perform complete recovery, and open the database normally
- B. Restore the latest whole backup, perform incomplete recovery, and open the database with the RESETLOGS option.
- C. Restore the latest backups control file, perform complete recovery, and open the database with the RESETLOGS option.
- D. Restore the latest backup control file, perform incomplete recovery using backup control file, and open the database with the RESETLOG option.
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify two options that Oracle recommends while configuring the backup and recovery environment for your recovery catalog. (Choose two.)
- A. configuring control file autobackup to be ON
- B. backing up data filed only and not the archived redo log files
- C. running the recovery catalog database in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
- D. setting the retention policy to a REDUNDANCY value greater than 1
- E. backing up the recovery catalog to the same disk as that of the target database
Refer to here.
Configuring the Recovery Catalog Database
When you use a recovery catalog, RMAN requires that you maintain a recovery catalog schema. The recovery catalog is stored in the default tablespace of the schema. The SYS user cannot be the owner of the recovery catalog.
Decide which database you will use to install the recovery catalog schema, and also how you will back up this database. Also, decide whether to operate the catalog database in ARCHIVELOG mode, which is recommended.
Note: Do not use the target database to be backed up as the database for the recovery catalog. The recovery catalog must be protected if the target database is lost.
NEW QUESTION 7
You are using Recovery Manager (RMAN) to perform backups. In which three situations would you perform a compressed backup? (Choose three.)
- A. You are backing up to tape and your tape device performs its own compression.
- B. You are making image copies, and you have not enabled tablespace compression.
- C. You are using disk-based backups and disk space in your Flash Recovery Area, or other disk-based backup destinations are limited.
- D. You are performing your backups to some device over a network where reduced network bandwidth is more important than CPU usage.
- E. You are using some archival backup media, such as CD or DVD, where reducing backup sizes saves media costs and archival storage.
NEW QUESTION 8
View the Exhibit and examine the Data Pump architecture. Identify the numbered components.
- A. 1 - Oracle Loader, 2 - Oracle Data Pump, 3 - Direct Path API
- B. 1 - Oracle Data Pump, 2 - Direct Path API, 3 - Oracle Loader
- C. 1 - Direct Path API, 2 - Oracle Loader, 3 - Oracle Data Pump
- D. 1 - Oracle Loader, 2 - Direct Path API, 3 - Oracle Data Pump
NEW QUESTION 9
What does the output on this report indicate?
- A. The my_data_01.dbf datafile is corrupted and needs to be restored.
- B. The my_data_01.dbf datafile has not yet been backed u
- C. This report does not imply that the data in the datafile can not be recovered.
- D. The my_data_01.dbf datafile has not yet been backed u
- E. This report implies that the data in the datafile can not be recovered.
- F. The my_data_01.dbf datafile no longer meets the retention criteria for backups.
- G. Datafile 5 is missing.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode, and the database is open. You execute an RMAN backup and specify the KEEP clause.
Which components are backed up when this option is specified?
- A. only the control file, the current SPFILE, and data files
- B. only the current SPFILE and data files if autobackup is disabled
- C. only the data files and the archived redo logs
- D. the control file, current SPFILE file, data files, and archived redo logs
NEW QUESTION 11
Which of the following files cannot be backed up by RMAN? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. Database datafiles
- B. Control files
- C. Online redo logs
- D. Database pfiles
- E. Archived redo logs
NEW QUESTION 12
Following is the list of locations in random order where oranfstab can be placed.
1./etc/mtab 2.$ORACLE_HOME/dbs/oranfstab 3./etc/oranfstab
What is the sequence in which Direct NFS will search the locations?
- A. 1, 2, 3
- B. 3, 2, 1
- C. 2, 3, 1
- D. 1, 3, 2
NEW QUESTION 13
The database Is configured in ARCHIVELOG mode. The database needs to be up 24 X 7. You want to perform user managed backup for the data files of the HR_DATA tablespace. To accomplish the task, you issued the following command:
SQL> ALTER TABLESPACE hr_data BEGIN BACKUP;
Which two statements are true in this scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. No transaction on the tablespace is allowed but you can perform queries.
- B. The tablespace will automatically come out of backup mode when the file copy is complete.
- C. The checkpoint change number is frozen in headers of the data files until the file is removed from backup mode.
- D. The database writes the before image of an entire block to the redo stream before modifyin
- E. block tor the first time.
Making User-Managed Backups of Online Read/Write Tablespaces
You must put a read/write tablespace in backup mode to make user-managed data file backups when the tablespace is online and the database is open. The ALTER TABLESPACE ... BEGIN BACKUP statement places a tablespace in backup mode. In backup mode, the database copies whole changed data blocks into the redo stream. After you take the tablespace out of backup mode with the ALTER TABLESPACE ... END BACKUP or ALTER DATABASE END BACKUP statement, the database advances the data file checkpoint SCN to the current database checkpoint SCN.
When restoring a data file backed up in this way, the database asks for the appropriate set of redo log files to apply if recovery is needed. The redo logs contain all changes required to recover the data files and make them consistent.
NEW QUESTION 14
Automatic data conversion will occur if which of the following happens?
- A. The client and server have different NLS_LANGUAGE settings.
- B. The client and server character sets are not the same, and the database character set is not a strict superset of the client character set.
- C. The client and server are in different time zones.
- D. The client requests automatic data conversion.
- E. The AUTO_CONVERT initialization parameter is set to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about a job chain? (Choose two.)
- A. A job chain can contain a nested chain of jobs.
- B. The jobs in a job chain cannot have more than one dependency.
- C. A job of the CHAIN type can be run using event-based or time-based schedules.
- D. The jobs in a job chain can be executed only by using the events generated by the Scheduler
Defining Chain Steps
After creating a chain object, you define one or more chain steps. Each step can point to one of the following:
✑ A Scheduler program object (program)
✑ Another chain (a nested chain)
✑ An event schedule, inline event, or file watcher
You define a step that points to a program or nested chain by using the DEFINE_CHAIN_STEP procedure. An example is the following, which adds two steps tomy_chain1:
NEW QUESTION 16
Observe the structure of the table employees: The table contains 8475 records.
One of the employees wants to know the names of all employees of the company. For this, he fires the following query:
SELECT * FROM EMPLOYEES ORDER BY emp_fname;
Since the operation performed on executing the query cannot fit into memory, it requires disk space to complete the operation.
Which of the following types of segments will Oracle allocate to complete the operation and to provide the required result?
- A. Rollback segment
- B. Temporary segment
- C. Data segment
- D. Index segment
NEW QUESTION 17
A database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode and regular backups are performed. A user receives the following
Which is the recommended sequence of operations you need to perform for the query successfully?
- A. Drop the affected tablespace, re-create the tablespace, restore the datafiles, and the tablespace.
- B. Take the affected datafile offline (if not already offline), restore the damaged image ofthe datafile, and then bring it online.
- C. Restart the database in MOUNT mode, restore the damaged datafile, recover the datafile and then open the database with resetlogs.
- D. Put the database in RESTRICTED mode, restore all the datafiles in the affected datafile and recover the tablespace, and then put the database in normal operational mode.
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statements are true regarding SecureFile LOBs? (Choose all that apply.)
- A. The amount of undo retained is user controlled.
- B. SecureFile LOBs can be used only for nonpartitioned tables.
- C. Fragmentation is minimized by using variable-sized chunks dynamically.
- D. SecureFile encryption allows for random reads and writes of the encrypted data.
- E. It automatically detects duplicate LOB data and conserves space by storing only one copy.
One of the new feature of Oracle 11g is that Oracle SecureFiles use variable chunk sizes, which can be as large as 64 MB.By storing these chunks next to one another, Oracle also minimizes fragmentation.
SecureFiles Intelligent Deduplication, available with the Oracle Advanced Compression Option, enables Oracle Database to automatically detect duplicate LOB data within a LOB column or partition, and conserve space by storing only one copy of the data.
Note that you must have a license for the Oracle Advanced Compression Option before implementing SecureFiles Intelligent Deduplication. See Oracle Database Licensing Information for more information.
Note also that Oracle Streams does not support SecureFiles LOBs that are deduplicated. About Encryption
SecureFiles Intelligent Encryption, available with the Oracle Advanced Security Option, introduces a new encryption facility for LOBs. The data is encrypted using Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), which allows the data to be stored securely, and still allows for random read and write access.
NEW QUESTION 19
View the Exhibit and examine the RMAN commands.
Which statement describes the effect of a backup retention policy on the backup of a backup set?
- A. Either all the copies of a backup set are obsolete or none of them are as per the retention policy.
- B. The copies of the backup will be reported as obsolete under a redundancy-based backup retention policy.
- C. The copies of the backup will be reported as obsolete under a recovery window-based backup retention policy.
- D. All the copies of the backup set are counted as one instance of a backup and will deleted in backup set exceeds the redundancy-based backup retention policy.
NEW QUESTION 20
When creating a SQL tuning set, which of the following steps allows the DBA to reduce the size of the SQL set by selecting specific operators and values?
- A. Filter versions
- B. Filter loads
- C. Filter tasks
- D. Filter options
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement is true when Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) baselines are created using baseline templates?
- A. AWR baselines are always created as repeating baselines.
- B. AWR baselines can be created on the basis of two time values.
- C. AWR baselines are always created with infinite expiration duration.
- D. AWR baselines are always created using the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) retention period as expiration duration.
NEW QUESTION 22
When you create a backup control file, where is the resulting file written to?
- A. The database user dump destination directory
- B. The database diagnostic destination directory
- C. To $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms
- D. To $ORACLE_HOME/admin
- E. To the directory and filename you specify in the command
NEW QUESTION 23
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-053 dumps in VCE and PDF From Allfreedumps.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.allfreedumps.com/1Z0-053-dumps.html (New 698 Q&As Version)