1Z0-062 | Oracle 1Z0-062 Braindumps 2019
Your success in 1z0 062 dumps is our sole target and we develop all our oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our oracle database 12c installation and administration 1z0 062 pdf material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1z0 062 dumps for Oracle 1Z0-062 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Also have 1Z0-062 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You perform RMAN backups for your database and use a recovery catalog for managing the backups. To free space, you execute this command:
RMAN> DELETE OBSOLETE;
Which three statements are true is this scenario? (Choose three.)
- A. The backup sets marked as expired are deleted.
- B. The information related to the backups is removed from the recovery catalog and the control file.
- C. The physical files related to the backup need to be manually deleted.
- D. The physical files related to the backup are deleted automatically.
- E. The backups deleted are based on the backup retention polic
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements are true about SQL*Loader Express Mode in an Oracle 12c database? (Choose two.)
- A. It loads data faster than conventional SQL*Loader
- B. No data file needs to be specified
- C. It can load data in parallel
- D. It loads data more efficiently than conventional SQL*Loader
- E. It requires Enterprise Manager Express to be configured
Explanation: Reference: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/enterprise-edition/learnmore/sqlldr-express-modewp- 1991038.pdf
NEW QUESTION 3
What is pre-requisite to alter a role?
- A. You should be granted the DBA role.
- B. You should set the OS_ROLES parameter to true.
- C. You should be granted the role with the GRANT OPTION.
- D. You should have the ALTER ANY ROLE system privileg
NEW QUESTION 4
You notice a performance change in your production Oracle 12c database. You want to know which change caused this performance difference. Which method or feature should you use?
- A. Compare Period ADDM report
- B. AWR Compare Period report
- C. Active Session History (ASH) report
- D. Taking a new snapshot and comparing it with a preserved snapshot
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the result of executing a TRUNCATE TABLE command on a table that has Flashback Archiving enabled?
- A. It fails with the ORA-665610 Invalid DDL statement on history-tracked message
- B. The rows in the table are truncated without being archived.
- C. The rows in the table are archived, and then truncated.
- D. The rows in both the table and the archive are truncate
NEW QUESTION 6
You want to flash back a test database by five hours. You issue this command:
SQL > FLASHBACK DATABASE TO TIMESTAMP (SYSDATE - 5/24);
Which two statements are true about this flashback scenario? (Choose two.)
- A. The database must have multiplexed redo logs for the flashback to succeed.
- B. The database must be MOUNTED for the flashback to succeed.
- C. The database must use block change tracking for the flashback to succeed.
- D. The database must be opened in restricted mode for the flashback to succeed.
- E. The database must be opened with the RESETLOGS option after the flashback is complete.
- F. The database must be opened in read-only mode to check if the database has been flashed back to the correct SC
NEW QUESTION 7
Your database is open and the LISTENER listener running. You stopped the wrong listener LISTENER by issuing the following command:
1snrctl > STOP
What happens to the sessions that are presently connected to the database Instance?
- A. They are able to perform only queries.
- B. They are not affected and continue to function normally.
- C. They are terminated and the active transactions are rolled back.
- D. They are not allowed to perform any operations until the listener LISTENER is started.
Explanation: The listener is used when the connection is established. The immediate impact of stopping the listener will be that no new session can be established from a remote host. Existing sessions are not compromised.
NEW QUESTION 8
One of your databases has archive logging enabled and RMAN backups are taken at regular intervals. The data file for the USERS tablespace is corrupt.
Which command must you execute before starting the recovery of this tablespace?
- A. STARTUP FORCE
- B. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE IMMEDIATE;
- C. SWITCH DATAFILE ALL;
- D. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE NORMAL;
- E. ALTER TABLESPACE users OFFLINE TEMPORARY;
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements are true about availability audit features after migration to unified auditing? (Choose two.)
- A. The ability of users to audit their own schema objects is not available in the post-migrated database.
- B. Operating system audit trail is available in the post-migrated database.
- C. Network auditing is available in the post-migrated database.
- D. Mandatory auditing of audit administrative actions is available in the post-migrated database.
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/audit_changes.htm#DBSEG341
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three statements are true about the Pre-Upgrade Information Tool? (Choose three.)
- A. It generates a script to recompile invalid objects post-upgrade.
- B. The preupgrade_fixups.sql script is created to list and describe issues in the source database.
- C. A log file, preupgrade.log, is created that contains the output of the Pre-Upgrade Information tool.
- D. It checks for required tablespaces and if they are not available, creates them automatically.
- E. The preupgrade_fixups.sql script is executed automatically to fix issues in the source database.
- F. The postupgrade_fixups.sql script is created to address issues that can be fixed after a database has been upgraded.
Explanation: References https://docs.oracle.com/database/122/UPGRD/using-preupgrade-information-tool-for-oracle- database.htm#UPG
NEW QUESTION 11
Which set of statements is true about data dictionary views?
1. They are stored in the SYSTEM tablespace.
2. They are based on virtual tables.
3. They are owned by the SYS user.
4. They can be queried by a normal user only if the 07_DICTIONARY_ACCESSIBILITY parameter is set to TRUE.
5. The V$FIXED_TABLE view can be queried to list the names of these views.
6. They are owned by the SYSTEM user.
- A. 2, 5, and 6
- B. 1, 2, and 3
- C. 1 and 3
- D. 2, 3, 4, and 5
Explanation: References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e40540/datadict.htm#CNCPT002
NEW QUESTION 12
Examine the following steps:
ADBA grants the CREATE TABLE system privilege with ADMIN OPTION to the user SIDNEY. SIDNEY grants the CREATE TABLE system privilege to the HR user.
Which statement is true?
- A. SIDNEY can revoke the CREATE TABLE system privilege only from HR, to whom he granted it.
- B. HR can grant the CREATE TABLE system privilege to other users.
- C. Neither SIDNEY nor HR can create new tables if the DBA revokes the CREATE TABLE privilege from SIDNEY.
- D. HR still retains the CREATE TABLE system privilege if the DBA revokes the CREATE TABLE privilege from SIDNEY.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your multitenant container database has three pluggable databases (PDBs): PDB1, PDB2, and PDB3. Which two RMAN commands may be; used to back up only the PDB1 pluggable database? (Choose two.)
- A. BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 while connected to the root container
- B. BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE PDB1 while connected to the PDB1 container
- C. BACKUP DATABASE while connected to the PDB1 container
- D. BACKUP DATABASE while connected to the boot container
- E. BACKUP PLUGGABLE database PDB1 while connected to PDB2
Explanation: To perform operations on a single PDB, you can connect as target either to the root or directly to the PDB.
* (A) If you connect to the root, you must use the PLUGGABLE DATABASE syntax in your RMAN commands. For example, to back up a PDB, you use the BACKUP PLUGGABLE DATABASE command.
* (C)If instead you connect directly to a PDB, you can use the same commands that you would use when connecting to a non-CDB. For example, to back up a PDB, you would use the BACKUP DATABASE command.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about the Oracle Direct Network File system (DNFS)? (Choose two.)
- A. It utilizes the OS file system cache.
- B. A traditional NFS mount is not required when using Direct NFS.
- C. Oracle Disk Manager can manage NFS on its own, without using the operating kernel NFS driver.
- D. Direct NFS is available only in UNIX platforms.
- E. Direct NFS can load-balance I/O traffic across multiple network adapters.
Explanation: E: Performance is improved by load balancing across multiple network interfaces (if available). Note:
* To enable Direct NFS Client, you must replace the standard Oracle Disk Manager (ODM) library with one that supports Direct NFS Client.
Not A: Direct NFS Client is capable of performing concurrent direct I/O, which bypasses any operating system level caches and eliminates any operating system write-ordering locks
* To use Direct NFS Client, the NFS file systems must first be mounted and available over regular NFS mounts.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP).
Not D: Direct NFS is provided as part of the database kernel, and is thus available on all supported database platforms - even those that don't support NFS natively, like Windows.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an optimized NFS (Network File System) client that provides faster and more scalable access to NFS storage located on NAS storage devices (accessible over TCP/IP). Direct NFS is built directly into the database kernel - just like ASM which is mainly used when using DAS or SAN storage.
* Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS) is an internal I/O layer that provides faster access to large NFS files than traditional NFS clients.
NEW QUESTION 15
An application repeatedly accesses small lookup tables, causing a lot of physical I/O operations. What do you recommend to minimize this?
- A. Configure the nonstandard buffer cache with a buffer size greater than the size of the default buffer cache.
- B. Increase the size of the shared pool
- C. Configure the KEEP buffer cache and alter the tables to use the KEEP cache.
- D. Configure the RECYCLE buffer cache and alter the tables to use the RECYCLE cach
NEW QUESTION 16
The HR user executes the following query on the EMPLOYEES table but does not issue COMMIT, ROLLBACK, or any data definition language (DDL) command after that:
HR then opens a second session.
Which two operations wait when executed in HR’s second session? (Choose two.)
- A. LOCK TABLE employees IN EXCLUSIVE MODE;
- B. INSERT INTO employees(empno,ename) VALUES (1289, ‘Dick’);
- C. SELECT job FROM employees WHERE job=’CLERK’ FOR UPDATE OF empno;
- D. SELECT empno,ename FROM employees WHERE job=’CLERK’;
- E. INSERT INTO employees(empno,ename,job) VALUES (2001,’Harry’,’CLERK);
NEW QUESTION 17
You want to distribute a set of structured data to your customers who can integrate this data into their existing databases irrespective of the platform.
Which method provides the fastest way of achieving this?
- A. using the DBVERIFY utility
- B. using direct-path INSERT SQL statements
- C. using SQL*Loader
- D. using RMAN transportable tablespace operation
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-062 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1Z0-062 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1Z0-062-exam-dumps.html (362 Q&As Dumps)