1Z0-063 | How Many Questions Of 1Z0-063 Pdf Exam
Proper study guides for Far out Oracle Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration certified begins with Oracle 1Z0-063 preparation products which designed to deliver the Real 1Z0-063 questions by making you pass the 1Z0-063 test at your first time. Try the free 1Z0-063 demo right now.
Oracle 1Z0-063 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three statements are true about Oracle Secure Backup (OSB)? (Choose three.)
- A. It can encrypt client data written to tape.
- B. It can be used to take image copy backups to tape.
- C. It can be used to manage tape backup and restore operations for multiple databases.
- D. It can be used along with an RMAN recovery catalog for maintaining records of backups in a tape library.
- E. It can be used to perform file system backups at the file, directory, file system, or raw partition level.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine the list of possible steps to transport a tablespace across platforms that have the same compatibility level, character sets, and endian format:
1. Make the tablespace read-only at the source database.
2. Export metadata from the source database.
3. Import metadata into the target database.
4. Transfer the dump file and data files to the target machine.
5. Convert data files by using Recovery Manager (RMAN).
6. Make the tablespace read-write at the target database. Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 2, 4, and 3
- B. 2, 4, 3, and 5
- C. 1, 5, 2, 4, 3, and 6
- D. 1, 2, 4, 3, and 6
Step 1 (1): To copy tablespaces from one database to another using transportable tablespace, the source tablespaces are first kept in READ-ONLY mode (to ensure data consistency). Once the tablespaces are in READ-ONLY mode, the actual datafiles belonging to the source tablespaces are copied from source database to target database (using any available methods like scp, sftp, rcp, etc).
Step 2 (2): Once the tablespace is kept in READ-ONLY mode, we need to generate the metadata export of the tablespaces that needs to transported using the DataPump export utility.
Step 3 (4): Once the metadata export is generated on the source database for all the tablespaces that needs to be transported, we need to copy the Export Dump file as well as all the datafiles belonging to the tablespaces to be transported to the target database server.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload in which one of the applications creates a temporary table for a session and performs transactions on it. This consumes a lot of undo tablespace and is affecting undo retention.
Which two actions would you take to solve this problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Enable temporary undo for the database.
- B. Enable undo retention guarantee.
- C. Increase the size of the redo log buffer.
- D. Enable Automatic Memory Management (AMM).
- E. Increase the size of the temporary tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 4
For which three pieces of information can you use the RMAN LIST command? (Choose three.)
- A. stored scripts in the recovery catalog
- B. available archived redo log files
- C. backup sets and image copies that are obsolete
- D. backups of tablespaces
- E. backups that are marked obsolete according to the current retention policy
NEW QUESTION 5
Your database supports an OLTP workload. Examine the output of the query:
To ensure faster instance recovery, you set the FAST_START_MTTR_TARGET initialization parameter to 30.
What is the effect of this setting on the database?
- A. Automatic checkpoint tuning is disabled.
- B. The frequency of log switches is increased.
- C. The overhead on database performance is increased because of frequent writes to disk.
- D. The MTTR advisor is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 6
You created a tablespace with this statement: CREATE BIGFILE TABLESPACE adtbs
DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf' SIZE 10G;
The tablespace is nearly full and you need to avoid any out of space errors for the load of a 5 gig table.
Which two alter statements will achieve this? (Choose two.)
- A. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs RESI2E 20G;
- B. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE;
- C. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs AUTOEXTEND ON;
- D. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs ADD DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbsl.dbf' SIZE 1QG;
- E. ALTER TABLESPACE adtbs MODIFY DATAFILE '/proddb/data/adtbs.dbf AUTOEXTEND ON;
NEW QUESTION 7
You enable Flashback Data Archive for a table for which you want to track and save all transactions for four years. After some time, the requirement changes for keeping transactions from four to two years.
You execute the following command to change the requirement:
SQL> ALTER FLASHBACK ARCHIVE fda1 MODIFY RETENSION 2 YEAR;
What is the outcome?
- A. An error is returned because the retention period cannot be reduced.
- B. All historical data older than two years, if any, is purged from the flashback archive FDA1.
- C. All the flashback data archives are purged and the subsequently created flashback archives are maintained for two years.
- D. All historical data older than two years, if any, is archived to flashback logs and the flashback archive is set to new retention time.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1 that has multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). As the SYS user on CDB$ROOT, you execute the commands:
SQL> CREATE USER C##ADMIN IDENTIFIED BY orc1123;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION to C##ADMIN CONTAINER=ALL; SQL> GRANT CREATE USER TO C##ADMIN CONTAINER=ALL;
Which two statements are true about the c##ADMIN user that is created in all PDBs? (Choose two.)
- A. It can create only local users in all the PDBs.
- B. It has a common schema for all the PDBs.
- C. It can create common users only when it is logged in to the CDB.
- D. It can create only local users in the CDB.
- E. It can be granted only common roles in the PDBs.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB).
Identify two ways to access a pluggable database (PDB) that is open in read-only mode. (Choose two.)
- A. by using the CONNECT statement as a local user having only the SET CONTAINER privilege
- B. by using easy connect
- C. by using external authentication
- D. as a common user with the SET CONTAINER privilege
- E. by executing the ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER command as a local user
NEW QUESTION 10
Examine the command to duplicate a database: RMAN> DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO cdb PLUGGABLE DATABASE pdb1, pdb5;
Which two statements are true about the DUPLICATE command? (Choose two.)
- A. The SPFILE is copied along with the data files of the pluggable databases (PDBs).
- B. A backup of pdb1 and pdb5 must exist before executing the command.
- C. The DUPLICATE command first creates a backup, and then duplicates the PDBs by using the backup.
- D. The root and the seed database in the container database (CDB) are also duplicated.
- E. An auxiliary instance must be started with the initialization parameter ENABLE_PLUGGABLE_DATABASE set to TRUE.
NEW QUESTION 11
In a database supporting an OLTP workload, tables are frequently updated on both key and non-key columns. Reports are also generated by joining multiple tables.
Which table organization or type would provide the best performance for this hybrid workload?
- A. heap table with a primary key index
- B. external table
- C. hash clustered table
- D. global temporary table
- E. index clustered table
NEW QUESTION 12
You execute the command to recover your database:
Which statement is true?
- A. It restores all data files from the specified time, and then applies the redo logs.
- B. It restores all data files, redo log files, and control files, and then applies the redo logs up to the specified time.
- C. It restores all data files and control files from the most recent backup taken before the “until time”, and then recovers up to the “until time” using any restored archive logs that are needed to complete the task.
- D. It restores the control file and all data files from the most recent backups, and then applies the redo logs up to the “until time”.
UNTIL TIME = 'date_string' specifies a time as an upper limit. RMAN selects only files that can be used to restore and recover up to but not including the specified time.
RMAN can perform recovery of the whole database to a specified past time, SCN, or log sequence number. This type of recovery is sometimes called incomplete recovery because it does not completely use all of the available redo. Incomplete recovery of the whole database is also called database point-in-time recovery (DBPITR).
DBPITR requires restoring your database from an older backup, then performing media recovery until your specified target time, SCN or log sequence number. Note that because you need your archived redo log files to perform this process, you cannot perform database point-in-time recovery if you have been running your database in NOARCHIVELOG mode.
NEW QUESTION 13
A database instance uses an SPFILE. Examine the parameter:
You plan to multiplex the control file to a new location, parallelization for the backup set./u01/app/oracle/oradata/cdb1/disk3/control03.ctl/.
Examine the possible steps that are in random order:
1. Shut down the database instance.
2. Issue ALTER SYSTEM SET CONTROL_FILES= ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/cdb1/disk1/control01.ctl,
3. Issue ALTER SYSTEM SET CONTROL_FILES=
4. Copy the control file from the existing location to ‘/u01/app/oracle/oradata/cdb1/disk3/control03.ctl’.
5. Mount the database.
6. Open the database.
Identify the required steps in the correct order to accomplish the task.
- A. 3, 4
- B. 2, 1, 4, 6
- C. 3, 1, 4, 6
- D. 1, 5, 2, 4, 6
- E. 2, 6
NEW QUESTION 14
Your database is running in archivelog mode. You are taking a backup of your database by using RMAN with a recovery catalog. Because of a media failure, one of the data files and all the control files are lost.
Examine the steps to recover the database:
1. Restore the control files by using the RMAN restore controlfile command.
2. Mount the database.
3. Restore the data files by using the RMAN restore database command.
4. Open the database with the resetlogs option.
5. Recover the data files by using the RMAN recover using backup controlfile command.
6. Start the database instance in nomount state.
7. Connect to the target database by using a recovery catalog.
8. Open the database.
9. Restore the data file.
10. Recover the data file.
Identify the required steps in the correct order.
- A. 7, 6, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4
- B. 7, 2, 1, 3, 5, 8
- C. 7, 6, 1, 2, 9, 10, 8
- D. 7, 6, 1, 2, 9, 10, 4
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true about Flashback Version Query? (Choose two.)
- A. The result of a query can be used as part of a DML statement.
- B. It can be used to create views.
- C. It can be used only if Flashback Data Archive is enabled for a table.
- D. It retrieves all versions of rows that exist in a time interval, including the start time and end time.
- E. It can be used to retrieve the SQL that is required to undo a row change and the user responsible for the change.
NEW QUESTION 16
In your database, the user SCOTT wants to retrieve the dropped HR.EMPLOYEES table by using the command:
SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE HR.EMPLOYEES TO BEFORE DROP;
What are three prerequisites for this command to succeed? (Choose three.)
- A. Undo retention guarantee must be enabled.
- B. No other table with the same name should exist in the HR schema.
- C. SCOTT should have the FLASHBACK ANY TABLE privilege.
- D. SCOTT should have the SELECT privilege on the HR schema and its recyclebin.
- E. No duplicates of the HR.EMPLOYEES table should exist in the recyclebin of the HR schema.
- F. The recycle bin should be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are administering a database that supports a data warehousing workload and is running in noarchivelog mode. You use RMAN to perform a level 0 backup on Sundays and level 1 incremental backups on all the other days of the week.
One of the data files is corrupted and the current online redo log file is lost because of a media failure. Which action must you take for recovery?
- A. Restore the data file, recover it by using the recover datafilenoredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
- B. Restore the control file and all the data files, recover them by using the recover database noredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
- C. Restore all the data files, recover them by using the recover database command, and open the database.
- D. Restore all the data files, recover them by using the recover database noredo command, and use the resetlogs option to open the database.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1 with two pluggable databases (PDBs), PDB1 and PDB2. You execute the following commands on CBD$ROOT as the SYS user:
SQL> CREATE USER c##scott IDENTIFIED BY scottorcll; SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION TO c##scott user?
Which statement is true about the C##SCOTT user?
- A. It is created in all the PDBs with the CREATE SESSION privilege.
- B. It is created in all the PDBs but has the CREATE SESSION privilege only in CDB$ROOT.
- C. It is created and has the CREATE SESSION privilege only in a PDB that is open.
- D. It is created only in CDB$ROOT and has the CREATE SESSION privilege.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which three conditions must be met before you create a Virtual Private Catalog (VPC)? (Choose three.)
- A. A base recovery catalog should exist.
- B. The owner of VPC cannot own recovery catalog.
- C. At least one target database should be registered in the recovery catalog.
- D. The register database privilege should be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
- E. The recovery_catalog_owner role should be granted to the virtual catalog owner.
NEW QUESTION 20
You issue commands in SQL*Plus as the Oracle owner, to enable multithreading for your UNIX-based Oracle 12c database:
CONNECT /AS SYSDBA
ALTER SYSTEM SET THREADED_EXECUTION=TRUE SCOPE=SPFILE; SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATE
You then restart the instance and get an error: STARTUP
ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
Why does the startup command return the error shown?
- A. because the threaded architecture requires exiting from sql*plus and reconnecting with sql*Plus / as sysdba before issuing a startup command
- B. because the threaded architecture requires issuing a new connect / as sysdba from within sql*plus before issuing a startup command
- C. because the threaded architecture requires authentication using a password file before issuing a startup command
- D. because the threaded architecture requires connecting to the instance via a listener before issuing a startup command
- E. because the threaded architecture requires restarting the listener before issuing a startup command
NEW QUESTION 21
You accidentally drop the CUSTOMERS table, and then recover it by using the FLASHBACK TABLE command.
Which two statements are true about the dependent objects of the CUSTOMERS table? (Choose two.)
- A. Only the primary key constraint created for the table is flashed back, whereas all other indexes must be retrieved separately.
- B. All the constraints defined on the table, except the referential integrity constraints, are flashed back.
- C. All the triggers associated with the table are flashed back but are disabled.
- D. Materialized views that use the CUSTOMERS table are flashed back.
- E. LOB segments associated with the CUSTOMERS table are flashed back.
B: Oracle Database retrieves all indexes defined on the table except for bitmap join indexes, and all triggers and constraints defined on the table except for referential integrity constraints that reference other tables.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three types of failures are detected by the Data Recovery Advisor (DRA)? (Choose three.)
- A. loss of a non-critical data file
- B. loss of a control file
- C. physical data block corruption
- D. logical data block corruption
- E. loss of an archived redo log file
NEW QUESTION 23
Users report this error message when inserting rows into the orders table: ERROR at line1:
ORA-01654f:unable to extend index USERS.ORDERS_IND by 8 in tablespace INDEXES
You determine that the indexes tablespace is out of space and there is no free space on the filesystem used by the Oracle database.
Which two must you do to fix this problem without affecting currently executing queries? (Choose two.)
- A. drop and re-create the index
- B. coalesce the order.ind index
- C. coalesce the indexes tablespace
- D. perform an on line table rebuild using dbms_redefinition
- E. rebuild the index online moving it to another tablespace that has enough free space for the index
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-063 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certleader 1Z0-063 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certleader.com/1Z0-063-dumps.html (235 Q&As Dumps)