1Z0-063 | How Many Questions Of 1Z0-063 Testing Engine
High value of 1Z0-063 braindumps materials and exams for Oracle certification for IT examinee, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1Z0-063 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration exam Today!
Oracle 1Z0-063 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
LDAP_DIRECTORY_SYSAUTH is set to YES.
Users requiring DBAs access have been granted the sysdba enterprise role in Oracle Internet Directory (OID). SSL has been configured for the database and OID and the password file has been configured for the database. User scott with sysdba privilege tries to connect remotely using this command:
$sqlplusscott/tiger@DB0l As sysdba where DB01 is the net service name. Which authentication method will be attempted first?
- A. authentication by password file
- B. authentication by using certificates over SSL
- C. authentication by using the Oracle Internet Directory
- D. authentication by using the local OS of the database server
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two are prerequisites for setting up Flashback Data Archive? (Choose two.)
- A. Fast Recovery Area should be defined.
- B. Undo retention guarantee should be enabled.
- C. Supplemental logging should be enabled.
- D. Automatic Undo Management should be enabled.
- E. All users using Flashback Data Archive should have unlimited quota on the Flashback Data Archive tablespace.
- F. The tablespace in which the Flashback Data Archive is created should have Automatic Segment Space Management (ASSM) enabled.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true about Consolidated Database Replay? (Choose three.)
- A. The workload capture and replay systems must have the same operating system (OS).
- B. Multiple workload captures from multiple databases can be replayed simultaneously on all pluggable databases (PDBs) in a multitenant container database (CDB).
- C. A subset of the captured workload can be replayed.
- D. The number of captured workloads must be the same as the number of PDBs in a multitenant CDB.
- E. Multiple replay schedules can be defined for a consolidated replay and during replay initialization, you can select from any of the existing replay schedules.
NEW QUESTION 4
You wish to enable an audit policy for all database users, except sys, system, and scott. You issue the following statements:
SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYS; SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SYSTEM; SQL> AUDIT POLICY ORA_DATABASE_PARAMETER EXCEPT SCOTT;
For which database users is the audit policy now active?
- A. all users except sys
- B. all users except scott
- C. all users except sys and scott
- D. all users except sys, system, and scott
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true about the loss or damage of a temp file that belongs to the temporary tablespace of a pluggable database (PDB)?
- A. The PDB is closed and the temp file is re-created automatically when the PDB is opened.
- B. The PDB is closed and requires media recovery at the PDB level.
- C. The PDB does not close and the temp file is re-created automatically whenever the container database (CDB) is opened.
- D. The PDB does not close and starts by using the default temporary tablespace defined for the CDB.
NEW QUESTION 6
Examine the commands:
SQL> ALTER SESSION SET RECYCLEBIN = ON;
SQL> DROP TABLE emp; --(First EMP table) Total dropped.
SQL> CREATE TABLE emp(id NUMBER CONSTRAINT emp_id_idx PRIMARY KEY, name VARCHAR2 (15), salary NUMBER(7,2));
You then execute multiple INSERT statements to insert rows into EMP table and drop the table again: SQL> DROP TABLE emp; -- (Second EMP table)
SQL> FLASHBACK TABLE emp TO BEFORE DROP;
Which statement is true about the FLASHBACK command?
- A. It recovers the structure, data, and indexes of the first EMP table.
- B. It recovers only the structure of the second EMP table.
- C. It returns an error because two tables with the same name exist in the recycle bin.
- D. It recovers the structure, data, and indexes of the second EMP table.
NEW QUESTION 7
Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMm) is enabled for your database instance, but parameters for the managed components are not defined.
You execute this command:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET DB_CACHE_SIZE = 100M;
Which statement is true?
- A. The minimum size for the standard buffer cache is 100 MB.
- B. The maximum size for the standard buffer cache is 100 MB.
- C. The minimum space guaranteed in the buffer cache for any server process is 100 MB.
- D. The maximum space in the buffer cache that can be released for dynamic distribution is 100 MB.
- E. The minimum size for all buffer caches is 100 MB.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are direct benefits of the multiprocess, multithreaded architecture of Oracle Database 12c when it is enabled? (Choose two.)
- A. Reduced logical I/O
- B. Reduced virtual memory utilization
- C. Improved Serial Execution performance
- D. Reduced physical I/O
- E. Reduced CPU utilization
NEW QUESTION 9
In your database, there are tablespaces that were read-only when the last backup was taken. These tablespaces have not been made read/write since then. You want to perform an incomplete recovery on the database by using a backup control file.
What precaution must you take for the read-only tablespaces before performing an incomplete recovery?
- A. All the read-only tablespaces should be taken offline.
- B. All the read-only tablespaces should be restored separately.
- C. All the read-only tablespaces should be renamed to have the MISSINGnnnn format.
- D. All the read-only tablespaces should be made online with logging disabled.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your database is running in ARCHIVELOG mode. Examine the initialization parameters you plan to set for your database instance.
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_1 = 'LOCATION=/disk1/arch' LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_2 = 'L0CATI0N=/disk2/3rch'
LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_3 = 'LOCATION=/disk3/arch' L0G_ARCHIVE_DEST_4 = 'L0CATI0N=/disk4/3rch MANDATORY'
Identify the statement that correctly describes these settings.
- A. An online redo log file is not allowed to be overwritten if the archived log file cannot be created in any of the LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_.n destinations.
- B. Optional destinations cannot use the fast recovery area.
- C. An online redo log file is not allowed to be overwritten if the archived log file cannot be created in the location specified for LOG_ARCHIVE_DEST_4.
- D. These settings work only if LOG ARCHIVE_MIN_SUCCEED_DEST is set to a value of 4.
NEW QUESTION 11
Your database supports an online transaction processing (OLTP) workload and it needs to be up 24 x 7. You want to perform a complete database backup by using RMAN.
Identify the minimum requirement for accomplishing the task.
- A. An RMAN channel must be configured to device-type disk.
- B. The database must be configured in ARCHIVELOG mode.
- C. Redo log groups must have at least two members each.
- D. All tablespaces in the database must be locally managed.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements are true about unplugging a pluggable database (PDB)? (Choose three.)
- A. A PDB must be in closed state before it can be unplugged.
- B. A PDB must have been opened at least once after creation.
- C. A PDB must be in MOUNT state before it can be unplugged.
- D. PDB data file are automatically removed from disk.
- E. An unplugged PDB can be plugged into the same or another container database (CDB).
A: To unplug a PDB, you first close it.
E: You can disassociate or unplug a PDB from a CDB and reassociate or plug the PDB into the same CDB or into another CDB.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three statements are true about the database instance startup after an instance failure? (Choose three.)
- A. The RECO process recovers the uncommitted transactions at the next instance startup.
- B. Online redo log files and archived redo log files are required to complete the rollback stage of instance recovery.
- C. Uncommitted changes are rolled back to ensure transactional consistency.
- D. The SMON process coordinates the database recovery.
- E. Media recovery is required to complete the database recovery.
- F. Changes committed before the failure, which were not written to the data files, are re-applied.
A: Occasionally a database closes abnormally with one or more distributed transactions in doubt (neither committed nor rolled back). When you reopen the database and recovery is complete, the RECO background process automatically, immediately, and consistently resolves any in-doubt distributed transactions.
C: Crash and instance recovery involve two distinct operations: rolling forward the current, online datafiles by applying both committed and uncommitted transactions contained in online redo records, and then rolling back changes made in uncommitted transactions to their original state.
D: The SMON background process performs instance recovery, applying online redo automatically. No user intervention is required.
References: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b28318/startup.htm https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/CNCPT/startup.htm
NEW QUESTION 14
You set the following parameters in the parameter file and restart the database instance: NEMORY_MAX_TARGET=0
MEMORY TARGET=500M PGA_AGGREGATE_TARGET=90M SGA_TARGET=270M
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. The memory_max_target parameter is automatically set to 500 MB.
- B. The pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are automatically set to zero.
- C. The value of the memory_max_target parameter remains zero for the database instance.
- D. The lower limits of the pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are set to 90 MB and 270 MBrespectively.
- E. The instance does not start up because Automatic Memory Management (AMM) is enabled but pga_aggregate_target and sga_target parameters are set to nonzero values.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two statements are true when row-archival management is enabled? (Choose two.)
- A. Visibility of the ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is controlled by the row archival visibility session parameter.
- B. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated manually or by a program that can reference activity tracking columns, to indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
- C. The row archival visibility session parameter defaults to all rows.
- D. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is visible if it is referenced in the select list of a query.
- E. The ORA_ARCHIVE_STATE column is updated automatically by the database based on activity tracking columns, to indicate that a row is no longer considered active.
NEW QUESTION 16
You plan to use the In-Database Archiving feature of Oracle Database 12c, and store rows that are inactive for over three months, in Hybrid Columnar Compressed (HCC) format.
Which three storage options support the use of HCC? (Choose three.)
- A. ASM disk groups with ASM disks consisting of Exadata Grid Disks.
- B. ASM disk groups with ASM disks consisting of LUNS on any Storage Area Network array
- C. ASM disk groups with ASM disks consisting of any zero padded NFS-mounted files
- D. Database files stored in ZFS and accessed using conventional NFS mounts.
- E. Database files stored in ZFS and accessed using the Oracle Direct NFS feature
- F. Database files stored in any file system and accessed using the Oracle Direct NFS feature
- G. ASM disk groups with ASM disks consisting of LUNs on Pillar Axiom Storage arrays
HCC requires the use of Oracle Storage – Exadata (A), Pillar Axiom (G) or Sun ZFS Storage Appliance (ZFSSA).
* Hybrid Columnar Compression, initially only available on Exadata, has been extended to support Pillar Axiom and Sun ZFS Storage Appliance (ZFSSA) storage when used with Oracle Database Enterprise Edition
18.104.22.168 and above
* Oracle offers the ability to manage NFS using a feature called Oracle Direct NFS (dNFS). Oracle Direct NFS implements NFS V3 protocol within the Oracle database kernel itself. Oracle Direct NFS client overcomes many of the challenges associated with using NFS with the Oracle Database with simple configuration, better performance than traditional NFS clients, and offers consistent configuration across platforms.
NEW QUESTION 17
RMAN is connected to a target database instance and an auxiliary instance. You execute the command:
What is the outcome?
- A. RMAN uses the push method to transfer image copies.
- B. RMAN uses the push method to transfer backup sets.
- C. RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using backup sets.
- D. RMAN uses the pull method to restore files using image copies.
When RMAN performs active database duplication using backup sets, a connection is established with the source database and the auxiliary database. The auxiliary database then connects to the source database through Oracle Net Services and retrieves the required database files from the source database. This method of active database duplication is also to as the pull-based method.
DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO dupdb FROM ACTIVE DATABASE
PASSWORDFILE SPFILE NOFILENAMECHECK;
NEW QUESTION 18
Your multitenant container database (CDB) CDB1, which has no startup triggers and contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs), is started up by using the command:
Which two statements are true about the successful execution of the command? (Choose two.)
- A. All redo log files are opened.
- B. The root, the seed, and all the PDBs are opened in read-write mode.
- C. All the PDBs are opened in read-write mode.
- D. All the PDBs are in closed state.
- E. Only the root database is opened in read-write mode.
NEW QUESTION 19
What can be automatically implemented after the SQL Tuning Advisor is run as part of the Automated Maintenance Task?
- A. statistics recommendations
- B. SQL profile recommendations
- C. SQL statement restructure recommendations
- D. creation of materialized views to improve query performance
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two options can be configured for an existing database by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)? (Choose two.)
- A. Database Resident Connection Pooling
- B. Oracle Suggested Backup Strategy
- C. Database Vault in ORACLE_HOME
- D. Non default block size tablespaces
- E. Configure Label Security
NEW QUESTION 21
You install "Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a standalone server" on a host on which the orcl1 and orcl2 databases both have their instances running.
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Both orcl1 and orcl2 are automatically added to the Oracle Restart configuration.
- B. All database listeners running from the database home are automatically added to the Oracle Restart configuration.
- C. The srvct1 add database command must be used to add orcl1 and orcl2 to the Oracle Restart configuration.
- D. The crsct1 start has command must be used to start software services for Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) after the "Oracle Grid Infrastructure for a standalone server" installation iscomplete.
- E. All databases subsequently created by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) are automatically added to the Oracle Restart configuration.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which three statements are true about the startup and shutdown of multitenant container databases (CDBs) and pluggable databases (PDBs)? (Choose three.)
- A. A PDB opened in restricted mode allows only local users to connect.
- B. When a CDB is open in restricted mode, PDBs must also be opened in restricted mode.
- C. When a CDB is in MOUNT state, PDBs are automatically placed in MOUNT state.
- D. All PDBs must be shut down before shutting down a CDB instance.
- E. When a CDB instance is started, PDBs can be placed in OPEN state by using database triggers or by executing the ALTER PLUGGABLE DATABASE command.
NEW QUESTION 23
Examine the command to back up the ASM metadata: ASMCMD>md_backup /backup/ASM_backup
In which three situations can you use the backup? (Choose three.)
- A. when one or more disks in an ASM disk group are lost
- B. when the data file on an ASM disk group gets corrupted
- C. when one of the disks in a disk group is accidentally unplugged
- D. when one or more file directory paths are accidentally deleted from an ASM disk group
- E. when all the ASM disk groups for the ASM instance are lost
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-063 Exam with 235 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 1Z0-063 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1Z0-063-dumps/ (235 New Questions)