1Z0-063 | Most Up-to-date Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration 1Z0-063 Practice Test
Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1Z0-063 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Z0-063 Oracle Database 12c: Advanced Administration exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Certleader 1Z0-063 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1Z0-063 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
You execute the commands to configure settings in RMAN:
Then, you issue the following command to take a backup:
Which statement is true about the execution of these commands?
- A. The backup terminates because the backup destination for disk is not specified in the BACKUP command.
- B. It backs up two copies each of the data files to disk and media, and two copies of archived logs to media.
- C. It backup up the data files and archived logs, making one copy of each data file and archived log on disk and media.
- D. It backs up the data files and archived logs to media, making two copies of each data file and archived logs.
NEW QUESTION 2
In which three scenarios is media recovery required? (Choose three.)
- A. when a tablespace is accidentally dropped from a database
- B. when archived redo log files are lost
- C. when data files are lost
- D. when one of the online redo log members is corrupted
- E. when all control files are lost
NEW QUESTION 3
You want to create a database with a block size other than the default 8 KB by using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA).
Which option should you use?
- A. A custom database template
- B. AData Warehouse database template
- C. Automatic Storage Management (ASM) for storage of data files
- D. A file system for storage of data files
NEW QUESTION 4
Examine the commands executed to monitor database operations:
$> conn sys/oracle@prod as sysdba SQL> VAR eid NUMBER SQL>EXEC :eid :=
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Database operations will be monitored only when they consume a significant amount of resource.
- B. Database operations for all sessions will be monitored.
- C. Database operations will be monitored only if the STATISTICS_LEVEL parameter is set to TYPICAL and CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS is set DIAGNISTIC + TUNING.
- D. Only DML and DDL statements will be monitored for the session.
- E. All subsequent statements in the session will be treated as one database operation and will be monitored.
C: Setting the CONTROL_MANAGEMENT_PACK_ACCESS initialization parameter to DIAGNOSTIC+TUNING (default) enables monitoring of database operations. Real-Time SQL Monitoring is a feature of the Oracle Database Tuning Pack.
* The DBMS_SQL_MONITOR package provides information about Real-time SQL Monitoring and Real-time Database Operation Monitoring.
*(not B) BEGIN_OPERATION Function starts a composite database operation in the current session.
/ (E) FORCE_TRACKING - forces the composite database operation to be tracked when the operation starts. You can also use the string variable 'Y'.
/ (not A) NO_FORCE_TRACKING - the operation will be tracked only when it has consumed at least 5 seconds of CPU or I/O time. You can also use the string variable 'N'.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two statements are true about Resource Manager plans for individual pluggable databases (PDB plans) in a multitenant container database (CDB)? (Choose two.)
- A. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, all sessions for that PDB are treated to an equal share of resources.
- B. To enable a resource plan for a PDB, a CDB resource plan must be created and enabled.
- C. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, Resource Manager uses the resource allocation at the PDB level and ignores the limits set at the CDB level.
- D. If no PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, the PDB uses the CDB plan.
- E. If a PDB plan is enabled for a pluggable database, resources are allocated to consumer groups based on the shares provided to the PDB in the CDB plan and the shares provided to the consumer groups in the PDB plan.
A: ACDB resource plan determines the amount of resources allocated to each PDB. A PDB resource plan determines how the resources allocated to a specific PDB are allocated to consumer groups within that PDB.
Resource Manager allocates the resources in two steps:
E: A PDB resource plan allocates resource among the consumer groups within a PDB. References: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ADMIN/cdb_dbrm.htm
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three statements are true about compression of backup sets? (Choose three.)
- A. Compressed backups can only be written to media.
- B. Binary compression creates performance overhead during a backup operation.
- C. Unused blocks below the high-water mark are not backed up.
- D. Compressed backups cannot have section size defined during a backup operation.
- E. It works only for locally managed tablespaces.
NEW QUESTION 7
Examine the commands executed in the root container of your multitenant container database (CDB) that has multiple pluggable databases (PDBs):
SQL> CREATE USER c##a_admin IDENTIFIED BY orcl123; SQL> CREATE ROLE c##role1 CONTAINER=ALL;
SQL> GRANT CREATE VIEW TO C##roleI CONTAINER=ALL;
SQL> GRANT c##role1 TO c##a_admin CONTAINER=ALL; SQL> REVOKE c##role1 FROM c##a_admin;
What is the result of the revoke command?
- A. It executes successfully and the c##role1 role is revoked from the c##a_admin user only in the root container.
- B. It fails and reports an error because the container=all clause is not used.
- C. It executes successfully and the c##rocl1 role is revoked from the c##a_admin user in the root database and all the PDBs.
- D. It fails and reports an error because the container=current clause is not used.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which three statements are true regarding the use of the Database Migration Assistant for Unicode (DMU)? (Choose three.)
- A. ADBA can check specific tables with the DMU
- B. The database to be migrated must be opened read-only.
- C. The release of the database to be converted can be any release since 184.108.40.206.
- D. The DMU can report columns that are too long in the converted characterset
- E. The DMU can report columns that are not represented in the converted characterset
A: In certain situations, you may want to exclude selected columns or tables from scanning or conversion steps of the migration process.
D: Exceed column limit
The cell data will not fit into a column after conversion. E: Need conversion
The cell data needs to be converted, because its binary representation in the target character set is different than the representation in the current character set, but neither length limit issues nor invalid representation issues have been found.
NEW QUESTION 9
You want to consolidate backup information and centrally manage backup and recovery scripts for multiple databases running in your organization.
Which two backup solutions can be used? (Choose two.)
- A. RMAN recovery catalog
- B. RMAN Media Management Library
- C. Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- D. Enterprise Manager Database Express
- E. Oracle Secure Backup
NEW QUESTION 10
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) that has no startup triggers and contains three pluggable databases (PDBs).
You execute the command to start up the CDB. SQL> STARTUP
Which statement is true?
- A. CDB$ROOT, PDB$SEED, and the PDBs are opened in read-only mode.
- B. CDB$ROOT and PDB$SEED are opened in read-only mode, but the PDBs are in closed mode.
- C. CDB$ROOT is opened in read/write mode, but PDB$SEED and the PDBs are in closed mode.
- D. CDB$ROOT is opened in read/write mode, PDB$SEED in read-only mode, and the PDBs in MOUNT state.
- E. CDB$ROOT, PDB$SEED, and the PDBs are opened in read/write mode.
If neither READ WRITE nor READ ONLY is specified, a PDB will be opened in READ ONLY if a CDB to which it belongs is used as a physical standby database, otherwise the PDB will be opened READ WRITE.
Prerequisites for a PDB STARTUP
When the current container is a pluggable database (PDB), the STARTUP command can only be used if:
* The PDB is in MOUNTED mode, excluding the use of the FORCE option.
* The PDB must be in READ ONLY or READ WRITE mode to be in mounted mode. Etc.
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify three reasons for using a recovery catalog with Recovery Manager (RMAN). (Choose three.)
- A. to store backup information of multiple databases in one place
- B. to restrict the amount of space that is used by backups
- C. to maintain a backup for an indefinite period of time by using the KEEP FOREVER clause
- D. to store RMAN scripts that are available to any RMAN client that can connect to target databases registered in the recovery catalog
- E. to automatically delete obsolete backups after a specified period of time
NEW QUESTION 12
A telecom company wishes to generate monthly bills to include details of customer calls, listed in order of time of call.
Which table organization allows for generating the bills with minimum degree of row sorting?
- A. a hash cluster
- B. an index cluster
- C. a partitioned table
- D. a sorted hash cluster
- E. a heap table with a rowid column
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine the resources consumed by a database instance whose current Resource Manager plan is displayed. SQL> SELECT name, active_sessions, queue_length,
consumed_cpu_time, cpu_waits, cpu_wait_time FROM v$rsrc_consumer_group;
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to DSS_QUERIES fails with an error.
- B. An attempt to start a new session by a user belonging to OTHE_GROUPS fails with an error.
- C. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to resource management.
- D. The CPU_WAIT_TIME column indicates the total time that sessions in the consumer group waited for the CPU due to I/O waits and latch or enqueue contention.
- E. A user belonging to the DSS_QUERIES resource consumer group can create a new session but the session will be queued.
NEW QUESTION 14
Examine the RMAN commands executed in your database: RMAN> CONFIGURE DEFAULT DEVICE TYPE TO disk;
RMAN> CONFIGURE DEVICE TYPE DISK BACKUP TYPE TO BACKUPSET; RKAN> CONFIGURE CONTROLFILE AUTOBACKUP ON;
You issue the command:
RMAN> BACKUP DATABASE;
Which two statements are true about the command? (Choose two.)
- A. It performs a log switch.
- B. It creates compressed backup sets by using binary compression by default.
- C. It backs up only the used blocks in data files.
- D. It backs up data files, the control file, and the server parameter file.
- E. It creates a backup of only the control file whenever the database undergoes a structural change.
NEW QUESTION 15
When is the UNDO_RETENTION parameter value ignored by a transaction?
- A. when the data file of the undo tablespace is autoextensible
- B. when there are multiple undotablespaces available in a database
- C. when the undo tablespace is of a fixed size and retention guarantee is not enabled
- D. when Flashback Database is enabled
NEW QUESTION 16
Which statement is true about the ALTER SESSION SET CONTAINER command to switch between containers?
- A. It can be executed only from CDB$ROOT.
- B. It rolls back any pending transactions in the container from which it is executed.
- C. It will not fire login triggers for the specified container.
- D. It cannot be used to connect to PDB$SEED.
- E. It cannot be used to connect to CDB$ROOT from a pluggable database (PDB).
The current container can be the root or a PDB.
The current container can be CDB$ROOT (root) only for common users. The current container can be a particular PDB for both common users and local users.
NEW QUESTION 17
You are connected to a recovery catalog and target database. You execute the command: RMAN> CATALOG START WITH ‘/disk1/backups’;
Which statement is true?
- A. Only valid data file copies, existing in the /disk1/backups directory, are cataloged.
- B. Only valid backup pieces and archived logs, existing in the /disk1/backups directory, are cataloged.
- C. It lists all data file copies, backup pieces, and achieved logs cataloged in the recovery catalog in the/disk1/backups directory and its subdirectories.
- D. It lists and catalogs all valid data file copies, backup pieces, and archived logs that exist in all directory paths with the prefix /disk1/backups and their subdirectories.
If you have data file copies, backup pieces, or archived logs on disk, then you can catalog them in the recovery catalog with the CATALOG command.
The following command catalogs all files in all of these directories, because /disk1/backups is a prefix for the paths for all of these directories:
CATALOG START WITH '/disk1/backups';
To catalog only backups in the /disk1/backups directory, the correct command is as follows: CATALOG START WITH '/disk1/backups/';
NEW QUESTION 18
You notice that the performance of your production 24/7 Oracle 12c database has significantly degraded. Sometimes you are not able to connect to the instance because it hangs. You do not want to restart the database instance.
How can you detect the cause of the degraded performance?
- A. Enable Memory Access Mode, which reads performance data from SGA.
- B. Use emergency monitoring to fetch data directly from SGA for analysis.
- C. Run Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM) to fetch information from the latest Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) snapshots.
- D. Use Active Session History (ASH) data and hang analysis in regular performance monitoring.
- E. Run ADDM in diagnostic mode.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are administering a multitenant container database (CDB) that contains multiple pluggable databases (PDBs). You are connected to cdb$root as the sys user. You execute the commands:
SQL> CREATE USER C##ADMIN IDENTIFIED BY orcll23; SQL> CREATE ROLE C##CONNECT;
SQL> GRANT CREATE SESSION, CREATE TABLE, SELECT ANY TABLE TO C##CONNECT; SQL> GRANT C##CONNECT to C##ADMIN CONTAINER=ALL;
Which statement is true about the c##connect role?
- A. It is created only in cdb$root and cannot be granted to the c##admin user with the container=all clause.
- B. It is granted to the c##admin user only in the CDB.
- C. It is granted to the c##admin user in all PDBs and can be granted only to a local user in a PDB.
- D. It is granted to the c##admin user in all PDBs and can be granted object and system privileges for a PDB.
NEW QUESTION 20
You regularly take backups of your database using RMAN with a recovery catalog. Your database is currently open and the temp01.dbf temp file belonging to the TEMP tablespace is corrupted.
Identify two methods to recover the temp file with the least disruption to database availability. (Choose two.)
- A. Drop the TEMP tablespace, and then re-create it with new temp files.
- B. Restart the database instance to create the temp file automatically.
- C. Take the TEMP tablespace offline, drop the missing temp file, and then create a new temp file.
- D. Add a new temp file to the TEMP tablespace with a new name, and then drop the temp file that is corrupted.
Temp files are a special class of data files that are associated only with temporary tablespaces.
B: After restore and recovery of a whole database, when the database is open, missing temporary tablespaces that were recorded in the control file are re-created with their previous creation size, AUTOEXTEND, and MAXSIZE attributes. Only temporary tablespaces that are missing are re-created. If a temp file exists at the location recorded in the RMAN repository but has an invalid header, then RMAN does not re-create the temp file.
If the temp files were created as Oracle-managed files, then they are re-created in the current DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST location. Otherwise, they are re-created at their previous locations.
C: If a data file becomes missing or corrupted. You must take it offline before you can open the database.
References: https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/ADMIN/dfiles.htm https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/BRADV/rcmcomre.htm
NEW QUESTION 21
Examine the command used to perform an incremental level-0 backup: RMAN> BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL0 DATABASE;
To enable block change tracking, after the incremental level 0 backup, you issue the command: SQL> ALTER DATABASE ENABLE BLOCK CHANGE TRACKING USING
To perform an incremental level-1 cumulative backup, you issue the command: RMAN> BACKUP INCREMENTAL LEVEL1 CUMULATIVE DATABASE;
Which two statements are true in the preceding situation? (Choose two.)
- A. The block change tracking data is used only from the next incremental backup.
- B. The incremental level 1 backup fails because a block change tracking file is created after the level 0 backup.
- C. The incremental level 1 backup does not use change tracking data for accomplishing the backup.
- D. The block change tracking file scans all blocks and creates a bitmap for the blocks backed up in the level 0 backup.
- E. The block change tracking data is used for the next incremental level 1 backup only after the next level 0 backup.
NEW QUESTION 22
Which two are prerequisites for performing Flashback Transaction? (Choose two.)
- A. A supplemental log must be enabled for the primary key.
- B. Undo retention guarantee must be configured for the database.
- C. Fast Recovery Area must be enabled for the database.
- D. The EXECUTE privilege must be granted to a user on the DBMS_FLASHBACK package.
- E. Row movement must be enabled.
NEW QUESTION 23
Evaluate these statements: CREATE TABLE purchase_orders (po_idNUMBER(4),
po_totalNUMBER(8,2), CONSTRAINT order_pk PRIMARY KEY(po_id)) PARTITION BY RANGE(po_date)
(PARTITIONQ1 VALUES LESS THAN (TO_DATE('01-apr-2007','dd-mm-yyyy')), PARTITIONQ2VALUESLESSTHAN(TO_DATE('01-jul-2007','dd-mm-yyyy')), PARTITIONQ3VALUESLESSTHAN (TO~DATE('01-oct-2007','dd-mm-yyyy')), PARTITIONQ4VALUESLESSTHAN (TO_DATE('Ol-jan-2008','dd-mm-yyyy')));
CREATE TABLE purchase_order_items (po_idNUM3ER(4)NOT NULL,
product_idNUMBER(6)NOT NULL, unit_price NUMBER(8,2),
quantity NUMBER(8), CONSTRAINT po_items_f k
FOREIGN KEY(po_id)REFERENCES purchase_orders(po_id)) PARTITION BY REFERENCE(po_items_fk);
Which two statements are true? (Choose two.)
- A. Partitions of purchase_order_items are assigned unique names based on a sequence.
- B. The purchase_orders and purchase_order_items tables are created with four partition each.
- C. purchase_order_items table partitions exist in the same tablespaces as the purchase_orders table partitions.
- D. The purckase_order_:teks table inherits the partitioning key by duplicating the key columns from the parent table.
- E. Partition maintenance operations on the purchase_order_items table require disabling the foreign key constraint.
NEW QUESTION 24
100% Valid and Newest Version 1Z0-063 Questions & Answers shared by 2passeasy, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/1Z0-063/ (New 235 Q&As)