1Z0-072 | All About Pinpoint 1Z0-072 Free Exam
Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1Z0-072 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1Z0-072 Oracle Database 12cR2 Administration exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Passleader 1Z0-072 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Also have 1Z0-072 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
In your database, you create a user, HR, and then execute this command: GRANT CREATE SESSION TO hr WITH ADMIN OPTION;
Which three actions can HR perform? (Choose three.)
- A. Grant the CREATE SESSION privilege without ADMIN OPTION to other users.
- B. Grant the CREATE SESSION privilege with ADMIN OPTION to other users.
- C. Execute DML statements in the HR schema.
- D. Log in to the database instance.
- E. Revoke the CREATE SESSION privilege from other users.
- F. Execute DDL statements in the HR schema.
NEW QUESTION 2
Examine this extract from the show parameters command:
How are SGA and PGA memory managed by an instance using these parameter settings?
- A. SGA memory is manually managed and PGA memory is managed by using Automated SQL Execution Memory Management.
- B. SGA memory is managed by using Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) and PGA memory is managed by using Automated SQL Execution Memory Management.
- C. SGA and PGA memory are managed by using Automatic Memory Management (AMM).
- D. SGA memory is managed by using Automatic Shared Memory Management (ASMM) and PGA memory is manually managed.
- E. SGA and PGA memory are manually managed.
NEW QUESTION 3
Your client application and Oracle database are located on different hosts. Which statement is true about establishing a connection between them?
- A. Oracle Connection Manager must be installed on the client.
- B. Net service names must be configured on both the client and database servers.
- C. The Listener Control utility must be installed on the client if you are using the default listener on the server.
- D. Only Oracle Net can be used.
- E. Oracle Net Listener is required.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which three types of files are created by expdp operations? (Choose three.)
- A. SQL files
- B. dump files
- C. reject files
- D. log files
- E. input data files
- F. bad files
- G. control files
NEW QUESTION 5
Which three types of files are used by conventional path SQL*Loader when the TABLE option is not specified? (Choose three.)
- A. control files
- B. bad files
- C. input files
- D. password files
- E. server parameter files (SPFILE)
- F. dump files
NEW QUESTION 6
EMP_IDX is an index on the EMP.ENO column. EMP and EMP_IDX reside in the TBS1 tablespace. During an INSERT into EMP, you get this error: ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01654: unable to extend index USERS.EMP_IDX BY 8 in tablespace TBS1
Which two actions would you take to correct the space problem in TBS1 without affecting uncommitted transactions on EMP? (Choose two.)
- A. Drop and re-create EMP_IDX.
- B. Coalesce EMP_IDX.
- C. Shrink EMP.
- D. Rebuild EMP_IDX online in a tablespace with sufficient space.
- E. Shrink TBS1.
NEW QUESTION 7
What two are benefits of Data Pump? (Choose two.)
- A. It can execute in parallel.
- B. It can restart failed export jobs.
- C. It makes use of client system resources.
- D. It can export data into sequential media, such as tapes.
- E. It represents database metadata information as DDL statements in the dump file.
NEW QUESTION 8
Examine this command:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE temp_tbs TEMPFILE ‘temp01.dbf’ SIZE 10M AUTOEXTEND ON ONLINE
SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO;
Which two changes must you make so that TEMP_TBS is created? (Choose two.)
- A. Add the EXTENT MANAGEMENT LOCAL UNIFORM clause.
- B. Add the NOLOGGING clause.
- C. Remove the SEGMENT MANAGEMENT AUTO clause.
- D. Remove the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
- E. Remove the ONLINE clause.
- F. Add MAXSIZE for the AUTOEXTEND ON clause.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which is true about unexpired undo?
- A. It is required when a transaction rolls back.
- B. It may be used to support flashback queries.
- C. It consists of undo only for uncommitted transactions.
- D. It is always retained for the time specified in UNDO RETENTION.
- E. It is the first type of undo overwritten when trying to avoid out-of-space errors.
NEW QUESTION 10
In your database, you want to create a tablespace of non-standard block size by using this command: CREATE TABLESPACE ns_tbs
DATAFILE ‘/u01oracle/data/nstbs_f01.dbf’ SIZE 100M BLOCKSIZE 16K;
Which is a requirement for this command to succeed?
- A. All other DB_nK_CACHE_SIZE parameters should be set to zero.
- B. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value that can be accommodated in the available SGA.
- C. The value of the DB_CACHE_SIZE parameter should not be 16 KB.
- D. The DB_16K_CACHE_SIZE parameter should be set to a value less than that of DB_CACHE_SIZE.
- E. The DB_BLOCK_SIZE parameter must be set to a value greater than 16 KB.
NEW QUESTION 11
The DATA tablespace uses Automatic Segment Space Management. Examine this query and its output:
A block in EMP is 90% full.
At what percentage of free space will INSERT operations into the block again be possible?
- A. 10%
- B. 25%
- C. 50%
- D. 75%
- E. 90%
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three object types support deferred segment creation? (Choose three.)
- A. partitioned tables
- B. external tables
- C. heap organized tables
- D. clustered tables
- E. index organized tables
- F. temporary tables
NEW QUESTION 13
Examine this command and its partial output:
Why does the DB01.abc.com service show unknown status?
- A. The listener does not listen on the default port 1521.
- B. The SID_LIST_LISTENER section is missing in the LISTENER.ORA file.
- C. The service is dynamically registered.
- D. The service is statically registered.
- E. The LOCAL_LISTENER parameter list does not contain LISTENER_1.
NEW QUESTION 14
You execute this command:
CREATE SMALLFILE TABLESPACE sales
DATAFILE ‘/u01/app/oracle/sales01.dbf’ SIZE 5G SEGMENT SPACE MANAGEMENT AUTO;
Which two statements are true about the SALES tablespace? (Choose two.)
- A. The FREELISTS and FREELIST GROUPS parameters are used to manage extent allocation.
- B. It is read-only by default.
- C. DML operations performed on objects in this tablespace are not logged by default.
- D. It uses the default blocksize used at database creation.
- E. It is a locally managed tablespace.
- F. It is offline by default.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user complains about poor database performance. You suspect that the user’s session is waiting for an event to complete.
You want to verify this.
Which two views may reveal for what the user’s session is currently waiting? (Choose two.)
- A. V$SYSTEM_EVENT
- B. V$SESSION_EVENT
- C. V$SESSION_WAIT_CLASS
- D. V$SESSION_WAIT
- E. V$SESSION
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three actions are required to manually upgrade a database to Oracle Database 12c Release 2? (Choose three.)
- A. Run the Pre-Upgrade information tool on the source database.
- B. Take all user tablespaces offline before starting the upgrade.
- C. Copy the network configuration files from the existing database home to the new Oracle home location.
- D. Run the Parallel Upgrade utility from the new Oracle home.
- E. Run Oracle Net Configuration Assistant (NETCA) to configure the listening protocol address and service information for the new release of Oracle Database.
- F. Make all user tablespaces “read only” before starting the upgrade.
- G. Start the existing database in upgrade mode.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which is true about roles?
- A. A role can be granted to other roles.
- B. Roles can be created only by SYS or SYSTEM.
- C. Roles containing object privileges can be created only by the object owner.
- D. All roles belong to the SYSTEM schema.
- E. A role can be password-protected only if it has been granted system privileges.
NEW QUESTION 18
Your database is configured for shared server and the SGA_TARGET parameter is set to a non-zero value. Which three actions could help in handling a large number of concurrent users?
- A. using Automatic SGA Memory Management (ASMM)
- B. setting the LARGE_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- C. increasing the size of the PGA
- D. setting the SHARED_POOL_SIZE parameter to a non-zero value
- E. increasing the number of dispatchers
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two are true about instance recovery for a database that is open in read write mode? (Choose two.)
- A. It is guaranteed to complete within fast_start_mttr_target number of seconds.
- B. No users can log on until instance recovery has completed.
- C. Only the CURRENT REDO log group is required to perform instance recovery.
- D. It is always performed when opening a database.
- E. It always occurs during instance startup performed immediately after a SHUTDOWN ABORT.
- F. The database opens after the roll forward phase of instance recovery has completed.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which statement is true about an undo tablespace created using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA)?
- A. It contains undo only for uncommitted transactions.
- B. It is used for the FLASHBACK TABLE…TO BEFORE DROP operation.
- C. It can be recovered while the instance is open in READ WRITE mode.
- D. It must be a smallfile tablespace.
- E. It is a locally managed tablespace.
NEW QUESTION 21
TBS1 is a permanent user-defined tablespace created with Oracle Managed Files (OMF). Examine this command:
DROP TABLESPACE tbs1;
Which is required to ensure that TBS1 is dropped and its datafiles are deleted from their file system?
- A. The INCLUDING CONTENTS AND DATAFILES clause must be added to the command.
- B. TBS1 must be placed in READ ONLY state.
- C. Objects in TBS1 must not be in use when the command is executed.
- D. TBS1 must not contain any temp files.
- E. DB_CREATE_FILE_DEST must refer to an Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM)disk group.
NEW QUESTION 22
The SCOTT/TIGER user exists in two databases, BOSTON_DB and DALLAS_DB, in two different locations.
Each database has a tnsnames.ora file defining DALLAS_DB as a service name. Examine this command:
CREATE DATABASE LINK dblink1 CONNECT TO scott IDENTIFIED BY tiger USING ‘dallas_db’;
How do you execute the command so that only SCOTT in BOSTON_DB can access the SCOTT schema in DALLAS_DB?
- A. as SCOTT in BOSTON_DB
- B. as SYS in both the databases
- C. as SCOTT in BOSTON_DB and SYS in DALLAS_DB
- D. as SCOTT in both the databases
- E. as SCOTT in DALLAS_DB
NEW QUESTION 23
You execute this command to connect to an instance from a client on a different machine: CONNECT username/password@net_service_name
No name servers are configured.
Which two are true about net_service_name? (Choose two.)
- A. It must contain the address protocol for only one listener.
- B. It must contain only one address protocol for one listener.
- C. It must be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on the client side.
- D. It must be defined in the tnsnames.ora file on the server side.
- E. It must have the same name as the SERVICE_NAME defined in it.
NEW QUESTION 24
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-072 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Dumpscollection.com 1Z0-072 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/1Z0-072/ (78 Q&As Dumps)