1Z0-567 | Simulation 1Z0-567 Study Guides 2021
Want to know features? Want to lear more about experience? Study . Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1Z0-567 (Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management 8 Essentials) test on your first attempt.
Online 1Z0-567 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
You are a portfolio manager looking for a new portfolio that you manually created for your own use. You have clicked the Group By drop-down list in Portfolios.
What option would you select to quickly find your portfolio?
- A. Global Portfolio
- B. Global filtered Portfolio
- C. User Portfolio
- D. User Filtered Portfolio
Explanation: Use a filter to display the most recently created portfolios.
NEW QUESTION 2
You are creating a new portfolio scenario. You are attempting to save it for all users, but the selection is unavailable (grayed out).
What is the cause?
- A. You have insufficient global security privileges.
- B. You have Insufficient project security privileges.
- C. You have insufficient portfolio security privileges.
- D. You have insufficient user security privileges.
Explanation: Global profiles:
Define a user’s access to application-wide information and settings, such as the enterprise project structure (EPS), resources, roles, and cost accounts. Each user must be assigned a global profile. Incorrect answers:
B: Project profiles
Define a user’s access to project-specific information. It is not required that each user be assigned a project profile; however, users cannot access projects unless they are assigned: a project profile, the global profile Admin Superuser, as a resource assignment when they are a project owner, or as a resource assignment when they have Team Member module access.
Reference; P6 EPPM Administrator’s Guide, Security Concepts in P6 EPPM
NEW QUESTION 3
You are a portfolio manager. You opened a portfolio and you refreshed the filter. However, some of the projects that were previously in the portfolio are no longer there.
- A. You no longer have sufficient project-level security to view the "missing" project's data.
- B. Your web interface license was revoked to allow other users to interface with the projects.
- C. The value of the code assigned to the missing projects has changed.
- D. The projects were deleted when the filter was refreshed.
Explanation: If you choose to update Primavera activities that fall within a filter and choose to add new activities, only activities that meet that filter’s criteria will be added.
NEW QUESTION 4
Select the statement that best describes "Manage Scenarios" functionality.
- A. You can create a portfolio for your own use or for sharing.
- B. You can view portfolio data in different forms.
- C. You can capture a snapshot of project data.
- D. You can select a portfolio to work with or execute commands.
Explanation: Choose Manage Scenarios display a list of all scenarios available to you, and to modify or delete scenarios. Scenarios are historical snapshots of project group data you can use to aid analysis of project groups on the Portfolio Analysis and Capacity Planning pages.
For detailed information on modify scenarios, see Modify scenarios. For detailed information on deleting scenarios, see Delete scenarios.
Note: The Manage Scenarios page enables you to view the list of all scenarios available to you. Use this page to modify and delete scenarios, view or add notes for a scenario, and send e-mail to users associated with a scenario. Each entry represents a project code, EPS node, or portfolio and includes an identifying icon, name or title, and the number of associated scenarios. Only entries with existing scenarios are defined.
Getting Here: Click the Portfolios menu and choose Manage Scenarios Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Manage Scenarios Page
NEW QUESTION 5
Cost accounts are hierarchical, and ____.
- A. are assigned in the project details
- B. are created and managed at the project level
- C. are applicable to all projects in the EPS
- D. are assigned to users with security
Explanation: In primavera P6 we can create cost accounts and associate them with activity resource assignments or expenses in a project. Cost accounts are hierarchical, and they enable you to track activity costs and earned value according to your organization’s specific cost account codes.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6 Cost Account
NEW QUESTION 6
You are an implementation consultant responding to the requirement that a cost account structure be set up in Primavera to be able to receive actual costs incurred by each contributing organization. There is also a cost account structure set up in the customer's financial management system (FMS).
What would be the easiest long-term recommendation for setup and maintenance of the cost account structure?
- A. Set up a cost account structure in Primavera that mirrors the FMS, and manually manage changes.
- B. Set up a cost account structure in Primavera and a global project code to map to FMS for Integration.
- C. Do not set up the cost account structure, and receive costed actuals only from the FMS.
- D. Set up integration between Primavera and the FMS to maintain all ongoing costing data.
Explanation: It refers to the existence, in the structure, to the cost account structure for FMS.
Integrate Primavera P6 EPPM with the Financial Management system.
NEW QUESTION 7
Your customer's project teams are cross-functional and global. Therefore, any standard reports must be generated at a standing day/time so that all affected resources and users have clearly defined timelines for data quality checks prior to report creation. Identify the P6 R8 feature that will address this requirement.
- A. Email monthly report to distribution list
- B. Send reports directly to printers at all user locations
- C. Schedule report generation to minimize performance issues
- D. Post generated reports to content repository
Explanation: Reports can be run on the spot or scheduled.
Note: Reports may be set to run on a schedule. This is very handy if you need a set of reports all generated at the same time. For example, you may need reports showing data as of the 25th of the month available for a review meeting the following day.
You can schedule a set of reports to run at 11:59 pm on the 25th. They can then be automatically e-mailed to all meeting participants. In this sense, scheduled reports are similar to the batch reports of P6 Professional, but with the added bonus that you can schedule the delivery.
NEW QUESTION 8
Identify two available portfolio chart views in Primavera P6.
- A. GANTT
- B. Bubble
- C. Histogram
- D. Spreadsheet
- E. Scorecard
Explanation: B: Bubble Chart is the most complex and powerful portfolio view.
Note that this is not a true histogram,
which is a diagram representing a distribution of data. An example of a true histogram would be a chart showing the number of activities completed each month. Histograms in the Portfolio Analysis view are rather a "Relative order of Magnitude" chart presented as an X-Y chart.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are an application administrator that has been asked to create a portfolio for an executive. You create the portfolio and have the user test to see whether it meets requirements. However there are a couple of projects that are missing. You look for the portfolio, but it is no longer visible to you. What is the cause of this problem?
- A. The global filters for the portfolio must be refreshed.
- B. You do not have read/write access to the portfolio.
- C. You created it for one user, and you are not that user.
- D. The projects were deleted in error.
NEW QUESTION 10
An activity is to be completed within a fixed time period and the total effort is also fixed. What duration type should be used?
- A. Fixed Units
- B. Fixed Duration and Units/Time
- C. Fixed Units/Time
- D. Fixed Duration and Units
Explanation: For Fixed Duration & Units, the duration and units remain constant as the units/time are changed. Use this duration type when the activity must be completed within a fixed time period and the total amount of work is fixed.
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify the two types of resource calendars in P6 R8.
- A. Personal
- B. Global
- C. Project
- D. Activity
- E. Shared
Explanation: A: Personal calendars are specific to one resource.
E: Shared calendars are often more useful when many resources are working the same schedule.
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two benefits of designating a resource as inactive?
- A. All project history and costs are retained.
- B. Budgets from past projects will remain intact.
- C. The associated user's information will be automatically deleted.
- D. Actual costs for past projects will be positively affected.
- E. The resource is identified as unable to perform future work.
Explanation: Non-active resources may have left the organization but are not deleted from the system since they may have actual hours. Reference: Field Map for Oracle Primavera
P6 Reporting Database
NEW QUESTION 13
Calculated project user-defined fields _____ and ______.
- A. are created by system administrators
- B. are managed by Configuration Management
- C. are associated with formulas
- D. are viewable in either the web interface or client
- E. are defined in the web interface and only viewable in the web interface
Explanation: C: The Oracle Primavera EPPM Web Access product contains a functionality where by users can create their own calculated values and dashboard indicators for monitoring project KPI’s.
This is achieved by creating Project Calculated User Defined Fields. The formulas which can be populated in these fields is similar to a formula used in some spreadsheet applications e.g. Microsoft Excel.
Providing a simple and effective platform for creating all manner of organisation bespoke project
Note: User-defined fields enable you to customize fields and values and add them to the project database.
NEW QUESTION 14
Where are risk response plans captured?
- A. In the Risk Scoring Matrix
- B. In the Activity Notebook for Risk
- C. In the Risk Register
- D. In the Project Notebook for Risk
Explanation: The Response Plans detail window is the area in the risk register where you create plans for handling the identified risks. Once you have identified which project risks need further action, create a response plan and assign response plan action items for each risk to reduce the negative impact on the project.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Working with Risk Response Plans
NEW QUESTION 15
Identify this icon:
- A. Customize Columns in the View
- B. Customize Tabs in the Details
- C. Customize GANTT Chart Options
- D. Customize and Save View
Explanation: See 3) below for the use of the Gantt Chart Options button.
Customizing the Resources Assignments Gantt Chart Bars
Customize the settings for the Gantt chart view on the Resources Assignments page. You can set features for up to three bars per assignment.
To customize the resource assignments Gantt chart bars:
1) Click Resources.
2) On the Resources navigation bar, click Assignments.
3) On the Assignments page, click View and choose:
Gantt Chart Options.
NEW QUESTION 16
Identify the true statement regarding user-interface views.
- A. Deleting a user-interface view that has assigned users could cause user issues.
- B. Each user may be assigned to multiple user-interface views.
- C. User-interface views overwrite project and global security profiles.
- D. User-interface views are created and managed by individual users.
Explanation: A user interface view is a customized view of the Dashboards, Portfolios, Projects, and Resources sections of P6 Web Access typically associated with a role.
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify the key benefit of the Plan Resources view.
- A. You can create resource staffing scenarios using waterline analysis.
- B. You can identify staffing shortfalls within detailed project plans.
- C. You can view and analyze resource allocation without assignments to activities.
- D. You can view and assign resources mapped to appropriate roles with the highest skills.
* You can delete a financial period that has high-level assignment planning values (as entered on the Plan Resources page of P6) as long as the financial period does not contain past period actuals. When you delete a financial period that has high-level assignment planning values, the values are deleted as well.
* View options for including assignments made in the Plan Resources view in other allocation related view in Primavera
Thanks for reading the newest 1Z0-567 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certstest 1Z0-567 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1Z0-567/ (84 Q&As Dumps)