1Z0-567 | 100% Guarantee 1Z0-567 Dumps 2021
are updated and are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our you will be ready for the real 1Z0-567 exam without a problem. We have . PASSED First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online Oracle 1Z0-567 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Select the true statement regarding role proficiency.
- A. The numbers and values can be customized.
- B. User-defined fields can be substituted for numbers and values.
- C. The numbers and values cannot be customized.
- D. Global resource codes can be substituted for numbers and values
Explanation: Resources: Roles
A number of roles can be set for the resource, with one role set to be the primary (default) role.
On this tab you can also assign a resource's proficiency in a given role. This skill level ranges from 1 - Master to 5 - Inexperienced and can be used to select the right person with the right level of skills for a given task.
The Search icon is new. This one lets you search and locate resources using a sophisticated filter. You can search on a wide range of criteria, including date range, role, proficiency.
For example, in the following screenshot we are searching for all resources with Developer as the Primary Role with Proficiency of Master
Note 2: A resource skill level is a resource’s role proficiency.
NEW QUESTION 2
Your customer wants to take advantage of capacity planning in portfolios. The customer would like to use generic resources, because they have greater flexibility to respond to changing costs by resource by location. In fact, they would prefer not to set up any roles at all in the database, because they perceive generic resources and roles to be duplicate effort. What would an appropriate response be to this customer?
- A. Use generic resources in Capacity Planning view, because they have greater ability to respond to changing costs.
- B. User generic resources for project financials, and mirrored roles for capacity planning.
- C. Use roles for planning and project financials to eliminate duplicate data maintenance.
- D. Integrate with HR systems to obtain automated generic resource pricing updates.
NEW QUESTION 3
Select two true statements regarding calendars.
- A. Global calendars are available to a subset of projects.
- B. Project calendars are available for the current project.
- C. Only a limited number of calendars can be created.
- D. Resource calendars are applied to all resources with the same primary role.
- E. Activity type determines whether the activity uses resource calendars when scheduling.
- F. Activity calendars are managed by individual users/resources.
Explanation: B: Project calendars can only be used within a specific project, and can be assigned to activities within the project. A project can also have a default
calendar, which may be either a project calendar or a global calendar.
E: A resource calendar is designed to work for a specific resource. Furthermore, calendars can be assigned to activities and to the resources assigned to that activity.
Note: Calendars describe the time available for project work. A calendar can be defined at three levels: global, project, and resource.
NEW QUESTION 4
Identify three types of activity codes.
- A. Global
- B. Activity
- C. Project
- D. EPS
- E. WBS
- F. Resource
Explanation: Note: Global Activity Codes (but not Project-level or ESP-level) that may be created at any time and applied to any project.
NEW QUESTION 5
This graphic is an example of a ____.
- A. spreadsheet
- B. scorecard
- C. portfolio
- D. waterline analysis
Note the checkboxes to the left-hand side of each project. If you uncheck a box, then that project will be removed from the totals displayed. This will also remove that project from the accompanying portfolio view.
NEW QUESTION 6
Identify two business use case for templates.
- A. Document standard operating processes
- B. Customized projects for each user in each organization
- C. Facilitate scheduling standards for projects requiring audits
- D. Enhanced resource management and capacity planning
- E. Top-down budgeting and costed actuals
Explanation: Templates facilitates standards.
* With templates, you do not have to start over at step one each and every time you have a new project. This is particularly helpful when you are working in an environment with many users, resources, and/or projects as it gives repeatability and consistency to projects in your organization.
* Templates allow a user to begin with a framework
of WBS, activities, and other project data to ensure that new projects are consistent, have repeatable quality results, and that they comply with internal and external standard procedures.
NEW QUESTION 7
When assigning a user to a user-interface view, deselecting the Allow Editing check box restricts the user’s ability to _____.
- A. edit project data in the view
- B. edit the user Interface view
- C. edit his or her password
- D. edit his or her resource profile
Explanation: Creating User Interface Views
On the Create User Interface View page, click the Users tab:
Select a user from the Available Users window to assign the user to that view. Click Select to move the user to the Selected Users column.
Select the Allow Editing option to enable the user to edit the contents of their interface view.
Reference; P6 EPPM Administrator’s Guide, Creating User Interface Views
NEW QUESTION 8
Select two true statements about the Portfolio Analysis tab in Primavera P6 EPPM.
- A. Conducts a side-by-side comparison of an unlimited number of portfolios
- B. Conducts a side-by-side comparison of two projects
- C. Conducts a side-by-side comparison of two portfolios
- D. Conducts a side by-side comparison of one project displayed in different views
- E. Conducts a side by-side comparison of the same portfolio displayed in different views
Explanation: Note: Creating Projects on the Portfolio Analysis Page
Generally, you create projects while working on the EPS page in the Projects section of the application. However, it is also possible to create what-if projects while analyzing portfolios. During the process of evaluating a portfolio, you will often want to capture a new project idea. To create a project on the portfolio analysis page:
1) Click Portfolios.
2) On the Portfolios navigation bar, click Portfolio Analysis.
3) On the Portfolio Analysis page:
a. Make sure you are working with the primary portfolio (at top or left) and not the comparison set for the next steps.
b. In the Scenario list, select a scenario for your analysis.
c. In the View list, select a portfolio view scorecard.
d. In the scorecard, select a row where you want to add a new project.
e. Click Add Project.
4) For the first project you create, if defaults are not already set, the Add Project dialog box appears:
a. Select a default Parent EPS element.
b. Select a default Responsible Manager.
c. Click Select.
5) On the Portfolio Analysis page, click Save. Tip You can change the what-if project's Project Status field value on the General detail window of the EPS page. For example, you may later want to change a project from What If to Planned status. Note 2: A portfolio is a collection of projects. Group projects into portfolios so you can easily view data from more than one project at a time.
Reference; P6 EPPM User's Guide, Creating Projects on the Portfolio Analysis
NEW QUESTION 9
You are in a governance organization that has established a project management methodology with work product and document requirements that must be included in every project. You are doing an audit prior to a gate review for a specific project. You are fairly certain that the project manager and project are in compliance with these requirements, but you cannot see the required work products and documents in the project workspace. How can you solve this problem?
- A. Go to Activities and search tor the Work Products and Documents by using an Activity view.
- B. Go to a dashboard and look for the Work Products and Documents in a portlet.
- C. Create a global activity code for required Work Products and Documents to call out activities.
- D. Go to the Project section and click Work Products and Documents to view the portlet.
Explanation: Before you can assign WPs and Docs, you must create them at the project level.
On the left-hand toolbar, click on the icon to open up the WPs & Docs window The WPs & Docs window is shown in the following screenshot:
Here you can add new documents to your project and categorize them.
Note: Work Products and Documents (WPs & Docs) allows you to provide documentation for the project. Examples include material safety data sheets, punch lists, specifications, project
manager notes and reports, product guides, and more. To add a document, choose Assign, and select the appropriate document.
NEW QUESTION 10
Identity the true statement regarding the Must Finish By constraint.
- A. The Must Finish By constraint is used as the starting date for the backward pass.
- B. The Must Finish By constraint forces all activities in the project to finish by that date.
- C. The Must Finish By constraint affects the total Role limits for the project.
- D. All activities have negative total float when a Must Finish By constraint is assigned.
Explanation: Must Finish date is not constraining Activity. It is used to calculate the schedule on "Backward pass" to show the float whether negative or positive. If Must finish date is less than current project finish date then some critical activities will be showing negative float but if current project finish date is less than must finish date then it will show all positive float.
Note: Primavera calculates the backward pass starting from the end date of the project finish date you enter manually. Therefore, if the end date is not possible to be achieved using the network logic that you have made, then you will always get negative total float
NEW QUESTION 11
Identify the true statement regarding project templates.
- A. They are managed using Methodology Manager.
- B. They are managed in the web in the same database.
- C. They are created in the client and managed in the web.
- D. They are created using Project Architect.
Explanation: Oracle Primavera EPPM 8.0 (also known as P6 Release 8.0 or P6R8) introduces users to Project Templates. In previous versions, Oracle Primavera had Methodology Manager and Project Manager. Now with P6 R8 (P6R8, P6R8.2) Templates can be easily identify and stored within the Project Management database. This new feature enables the Project Controls/Project Management Office (PMO) having one single global dictionary for project codes, activity codes, roles, administration preferences and security profiles.
Note 1: Project templates help you create new projects by providing a
common set of project properties and items that can be used to create new projects quickly. This will allow you to get right to implementing your project plan.
Note 2: Templates Features
Same Graphical User Interface (GUI) Single Application
One Global Dictionary
Templates within the EPS Hierarchy Re-use existing project data
Project setting for Templates Apply partial Template information Template Description
Project Codes Same GUI
There is a new Enterprise Project Structure (EPS) view that easily allows the addition of Project Templates.
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify the true statement regarding currency preferences for viewing currency.
- A. They are globally set and controlled by administrators.
- B. They are managed by an interface to a financial system (FMS).
- C. They are set by individuals in user preferences.
- D. They are permanently set during installation.
Explanation: * User Preferences | Currency sets the currency to display in P6, as well as the type
of currency symbol and whether to show decimal places.
* My Preferences offers options for you to customize the data display format across all sections of P6. The options you customize are exclusively yours. You can alter global preferences, including formats for time units, dates, and currencies.
NEW QUESTION 13
Identify two formats available in the Capacity Planning chart.
- A. Stacked histogram
- B. Pie
- C. Area
- D. Variance
- E. Cost
Explanation: Working with the Capacity Planning Page
Use the Capacity Planning page to perform What-if analysis, graphically change project forecast dates, and apply waterline analysis techniques to assist with critical, executive- level decision making. Before assessing capacity or demand on resources, create resource and role estimates for each project. During your analysis, you can create and update scenarios that provide varying snapshots of project and role allocation data. After conducting your analysis, you can create new portfolios containing only the projects that meet your planning criteria.
When you choose to display a stacked histogram (A), area chart (C), or spreadsheet, the Capacity Planning chart displays the total at completion units or costs over time for the combination of selected roles and projects. Each of these charts contains the same information in different formats with a data stacking option for the projects and roles you select.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Working with the Capacity Planning Page
NEW QUESTION 14
Where are workflows accessed?
- A. In portfolios
- B. In the EPS
- C. In the dashboards
- D. In the workspace
Explanation: The Workflow portlet is displayed in a Dashboard. Example:
1) Setup and Configuration: After your administrator sets up BPM, configure a dashboard to display the Workflows portlet.
2) Action Required Tab: This tab shows the tasks that are important to you (the currently logged in user).
3) My Workflows Tab: This tab enables you to view all workflows according to role and status filters you can set.
4) Initiate a Workflow: Click Initiate a Workflow to start a new instance of a workflow based on a predesigned template.
When a specific user or any user assigned to a role or group logs into P6, the Workflows portlet on their dashboard will display their relevant tasks at this stage of the workflow, as authenticated by BPM.
Reference: Oracle Primavera P6, Working with Workflows in P6
NEW QUESTION 15
A Physical % complete activity has an original duration of 10, and a remaining duration of 10. The actual start is assigned to the activity. Physical % is updated to equal 80%. What is the remaining duration for this activity?
- A. 80
- B. 10
- C. 2
- D. 8
NEW QUESTION 16
Select the true statement regarding live or summarized data.
- A. Live data is used for resource management.
- B. Live data is used for portfolio management.
- C. Summarized data is used for resource management.
- D. Summarized data is used for project management.
Explanation: The Project Baseline is a single metric for comparison that enables all members of a team to have a shared and consistent set of data against which to evaluate project progress. There is only one Project Baseline at any time. All pages that display summarized data compare and display data against the Project Baseline.
Reference; P6 EPPM User's Guide, About Baselines
NEW QUESTION 17
Yon are working with a customer that has had a legacy Primavera release installed and running in their environment for four years, the CIO tells you that the current EPS does not show the data the way he would like to view it, and, therefore, he would like to restructure the entire EPS.
Before proceeding, what four options would you present to the CIO so that organizational Impacts are eliminated?
- A. Modify the EPS.
- B. Identify the reporting requirements.
- C. Restructure the OBS.
- D. Add project codes
- E. Modify global filters.
- F. Create user-specific filters.
- G. Modify Group and Sort.
Explanation: E: Global filters are made available to anyone working in the database,
Recommend!! Get the Full 1Z0-567 dumps in VCE and PDF From Simply pass, Welcome to Download: https://www.simply-pass.com/Oracle-exam/1Z0-567-dumps.html (New 84 Q&As Version)