1Z0-632 | The Replace Guide To 1Z0-632 Preparation Exams
Your success in Oracle 1Z0-632 is our sole target and we develop all our 1Z0-632 braindumps in a way that facilitates the attainment of this target. Not only is our 1Z0-632 study material the best you can find, it is also the most detailed and the most updated. 1Z0-632 Practice Exams for Oracle 1Z0-632 are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy.
Free 1Z0-632 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Examine the following code:
Which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. ABSENCE_SQL contains an INSERT clause
- B. ABSENCE_SQL contains a DELETE clause
- C. ABSENCE_SQL is a SQL object
- D. ABSENCE_SQL is a SQL definition name
- E. ABSENCE_SQL contains a SELECT clause
- F. ABSENCE_SQL is a SQL method
NEW QUESTION 2
You have a record definition open in Application Designer, and when you select the Build menu, you notice that the Current Definition option is disabled. (greyed out.)
Why did this happen?
- A. You have already build the table
- B. The record definition Record Type is set to Dynamic View
- C. You saved the record definition using a non-standard SQL table name
- D. You are not connected to the database
NEW QUESTION 3
What do you need to do to display the Add a New Value search page as shown in this exhibit?
- A. Select the Add check box in the Toolbar group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- B. Select a Primary Action of New in the Search Page group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- C. Select a Default Search Action of Add in the Search Page group box on the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. Select the Add check box in the Actions group box on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box.
- E. Select a record from the Add search record drop-down list on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box
NEW QUESTION 4
Your client has stipulated that a bonus of greater than 10% requires prior approval. The following SaveEdit program was developed to issue a warning when the bonus exceeds that amount:
However, as written, this warning is reissued for previously approved and saved bonus amounts that exceed 10%. How should you revise the conditions in the If clause to display a warning for new or updates bonuses only?
- A. Check the IsDirty property of the Field object
- B. Check the IsNew property of the Row object
- C. Check the IsChanged property of the Field object
- D. Check the IsNew property of the Field object
- E. Check the IsDirty property of the Row object
- F. Check the IsNew property of the Record object
NEW QUESTION 5
You are asked to create a new field definition with a field label that includes a line break for Curriculum Developer. How should you enter the label?
- A. Curriculum/Developer
- B. Curriculum\\Developer
- C. Curriculum/nDeveloper
- D. Curriculum<br>Developer
- E. Curriculum\\nDeveloper
NEW QUESTION 6
You have these items selected in the Suppress on Form Factor group box on the Fluid tab for a page control.
How will the system treat this control?
- A. PeopleTools will compress the size of this control to reduce the amount of data sent over the wireless network for smartphones and tablets
- B. The control will display only a laptop and desktop computers
- C. The control will display only on smartphones and tablets
- D. The control will consume less space on the page when rendered on a smartphone or tablet
NEW QUESTION 7
You have been asked to create a new record for student suggestion review, which includes a field for implemented Flag, which will be a check box on the page. Before creating a new field, you look for an existing field to reuse.
FLAG, as shown in the exhibit, is a PeopleSoft delivered field. You can use this field if which statement is true?
- A. The field only requires adding translate values
- B. The field only requires modifying it to be a Y/N table
- C. The field only requires modifying the field format
- D. The field does not require any modifications
- E. The field only requires an additional field label
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is correct about developing, modifying, and deploying PeopleSoft fluid applications?
- A. When developing fluid applications, there is a decreased usage and reliance on cascading style sheets (CSS) when compared to classic applications
- B. To develop fluid applications, you will continue to use the same PeopleTools, such as Application Designer, that have been used to develop PeopleSoft applications for decades
- C. For your end users, you will need to implement a separate server infrastructure to deploy fluid applications, keeping it completely separate from the server infrastructure used to deploy classic applications
- D. Any previous application logic you want to port from a classic application to a fluid application will need to be rewritten in Java
NEW QUESTION 9
What should you do to change the default fluid homepage after signing in to PeopleSoft?
- A. Modify the Default Homepage setting in a PeopleTools security permission list
- B. Rename your set of homepages on the Personalize Homepage
- C. Make sure that the fluid homepage you want to appear first the next time you sign in is displaying when you sign out of the system
- D. Reorder the homepage list on the Personalize Homepage page so that the homepage you want is at the top of the homepage list
NEW QUESTION 10
Select two true statements about translate values. (Select two.)
- A. You can assign translate values to any character field that is four characters long or less
- B. The default label for a page field is the translate long name
- C. You can inactivate any translate value by changing the value of the effective status field to “I”
- D. You must maintain translate values through Application Designer
- E. You must enter a translate short name
NEW QUESTION 11
You click a value on the search page and get a SQL error as shown in this exhibit.
What should you do to troubleshoot this issue and fix it?
- A. Check the page definition, make the necessary changes, and save the page
- B. Check the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box, verify the search record, make the necessary changes, and save the component
- C. Check if the record definition was modified by another developer and perform an alter table
- D. Check the record key structure, make the necessary changes, save the record, and then perform a create indexes
- E. Check the record key, alternate search key, and list box settings of the search record, and save the record
NEW QUESTION 12
You are testing the new Customer Table page and notice that you are missing a Return to Search button on the page.
To add this button in Application Designer, open the Component Properties dialog box and .
- A. On the Internet tab, select Return to Search
- B. On the Internet tab, select Page Navigation in History
- C. On the Use tab, select Update/Display
- D. On the Internet tab, select Return to List
- E. On the Use tab, select Return to Search
NEW QUESTION 13
While in the office on his desktop computer, a user personalizes his fluid homepage by adding a tile for the My contacts component. The next day at the airport, the user attempts the access the My Contacts component using his smartphone. Unfortunately, he cannot see the My Contacts tile on his field homepage.
Why is the user unable to find the My Contacts tile on his fluid homepage when using his smartphone?
- A. The user does not have the Smartphone Access check box enabled in his personalization’s
- B. The smartphone does not have a supported version of its operating system
- C. The style, ps_homepage-phone, has not been applied on the Fluid tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- D. The Display on Small Form Factor Homepage check box has not been selected on the Fluid tab of the Component Properties dialog box
- E. The component does not contain any pages of type Small Form Factor
NEW QUESTION 14
You have been asked to modify the search record for the instructor table to include course type. What should you select on the Use tab of the record field properties for the COURSE_TYPE field?
- A. List Box Item
- B. Duplicate Order Key
- C. Alternate Search Key
- D. Key
- E. Search Key
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three actions occur during the component build process? (Choose three.)
- A. Component record RowInit PeopleCode runs
- B. Record field FieldFormula PeopleCode runs
- C. Component record RowInsert PeopleCode runs
- D. All component-level PeopleCode runs
- E. Record field RowInsert PeopleCode runs
- F. Record field RowInit PeopleCode runs
- G. All rows in the record are loaded into the component buffer
NEW QUESTION 16
View the exhibits.
You just added a second page to the student component as shown in Exhibit 1. When you test the page as shown in Exhibit 2, no tabs are displayed. What do you need to do to display the tabs?
- A. On the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Display Hyperlinks check box
- B. On the Internet tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Display Folder Tabs check box
- C. Enter the labels for the folder tab labels and on the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box,select the Include in Navigation check box
- D. On the Use tab of the Component Properties dialog box, select the Include in Navigation check box
- E. Enter the labels for the folder tab labels
NEW QUESTION 17
You have a CUSTOMER_CONTACT page that uses a subpage that groups commonly used fields. The subpage is also used on the VENDOR_CONTACT page and the EMPLOYEE_CONTACT page.
Customers have unanimously requested that the fields in the subpage be displayed on a grid format on the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page, as opposed to the current display of individual edit boxes. Your product manager has asked you to identify a solution to this request that is the quickest, the most efficient, has the least impact on other pages, and is technically possible.
Which of these options best satisfies these requirements?
- A. Organize an effort to seek agreement from the owners of the VENDOR_CONTACT page and the EMPLOYEE_CONTACT page regarding your proposed addition of the grid control to the subpage, in addition to a testing plan and deployment plan.
- B. Modify just the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page by inserting a grid control and dragging the subpage onto the grid
- C. Modify just the subpage by removing the edit boxes, adding a grid control, and then adding the equivalent fields to the grid control
- D. Modify just the CUSTOMER_CONTACT page by removing the subpage, adding a grid control, and then adding the equivalent fields individually to the grid control
NEW QUESTION 18
At line number 7 in this record definition, the PSU_ADDRESS_XXX field name represents a .
- A. Subpage
- B. Compound field
- C. Subrecord
- D. Derived/Work record
- E. Composite field
NEW QUESTION 19
Match each valid PeopleCode variable scope in the first column with its corresponding duration in the second column and its description in the third column.
- A. 1Cd, 3Cc, 5Ee
- B. 1Ed, 3Bc, 4Da
- C. 1Cd, 3Ac, 4Da
- D. 1Cb, 2Ca, 3Aa
- E. 1Cd, 3Bc, 5Ee
- F. 1Cd, 3Ac, 4Da
NEW QUESTION 20
Identify three true statements describing PeopleTools tables. (Choose three.)
- A. PeopleTools tables can be updated equally using PeopleTools, such as Application Designer, or the SQL editing tool for your database platform
- B. PeopleTools tables use the naming convention of having the prefix PD*, as in PSRECDEFN
- C. PeopleTools tables store metadata that defines the elements of a PeopleSoft application
- D. PeopleTools tables contain the same content, regardless of the PeopleSoft application installed on the database
- E. PeopleTools tables have a consistent structure, regardless of the PeopleSoft application installed on the database
- F. PeopleTools tables are empty until the implementation team has loaded the application’s transactional data
NEW QUESTION 21
This exhibit shows the placement of fields on your fluid page definition in Application Designer.
What will you need to do so that these fields display in an orderly fashion for the end user in the browser?
- A. Set the Input Type property on the Fluid tab for each page control to reflect the field type
- B. Set the Alignment property on the Record tab for each page control to Auto
- C. You don’t need to do anything because default cascading style sheet (CSS) styling arranges the page controls as needed for the end user
- E. Align them manually, using drag and drop, in Application Designer
NEW QUESTION 22
P.S. Easily pass 1Z0-632 Exam with 80 Q&As Certshared Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certshared 1Z0-632 Dumps: https://www.certshared.com/exam/1Z0-632/ (80 New Questions)