1z0-1003-20 | Up To The Immediate Present 1z0-1003-20 Dump For Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials Certification
Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-1003-20 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-1003-20 tutorials. Download Rebirth Oracle Oracle Field Service Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-1003-20 with a classic professional.
Online 1z0-1003-20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A technician has been assigned a scheduled activity that he or she needs to perform later in the day.
Their company has a policy that their technicians perform some advance testing as an administrative task prior to the activity.
Which option would enable them to account for their time performing these tasks?
- A. selecting "Prework" from within the activity In OFSC Mobility
- B. adding a new "Prework" custom property to the "Edit/View activity" context in OFSC Mobility
- C. creating a "start-after" link template between the preliminary work and the scheduled work
- D. creating a "start-before" link template between the preliminary work and the scheduled work
NEW QUESTION 2
A customer wants to configure Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC) to display a warning in the Dispatch Console wfien a resource has not activated their route by their exact shift start time. An email notification should also be generated and sent to the resource's supervisor.
Which two options are correct regarding how this requirement is supported?
- A. Configuring a message scenario with the launch condition 'Route is not activated' will also automatically enable the 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' alert to display at the 'Shift should have started X minutes ago according to the calendar' timing setting.
- B. The Alert Setting 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' should be set to 1 minute.
- C. A message scenario with the Launch Condition 'Route is not activated' must be configured for the email notification.
- D. The Alert Setting 'Route has not been started x minutes after the start time of resource work day' should be set to 0 minutes.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three options represent capabilities of the broadcast feature within Collaboration initiated via OFSC Mobility?
- A. broadcast messages to users based on their assigned Collaboration group(s)
- B. broadcast messages to users based on their proximity to a location on the map
- C. broadcast messages to users based on their compliance with Smart Location settings
- D. broadcast messages to users based on their matches to an activity's work zone, work skill, and timing requirements
- E. broadcast messages to users based on their assigned Help Desk(s)
- F. broadcast messages to users based on their assigned User Type
NEW QUESTION 4
A customer has the following Outbound Integration Channel requirements for data associated with the Activity Fields entity;
* For the Daily Extract channel, include the fields Activity ID, Activity Date, Activity Status, Customer Name, and the Activity Resolution Reason Code custom property.
* For the BICS channel, include the same fields, but the columns associated with the Activity ID and Activity Status fields should be Appointment ID and Appointment Status respectively.
* For the DBaaS channel, include the fields and naming conventions listed for the BICS channel, but also add the fields Resource ID and Route ID.
Which approach must be taken to accomplish these goals?
- A. Create one Outbound Integration Channel for the Daily Extract and BICS, and a second, separate one for the DBaaS channel.
- B. Explain to the customer that it cannot be done; the fields for each entity must be consistent across the different channels.
- C. Create separate Outbound Integration Channels for each, specifying the different field and naming convention requirements.
- D. Create a Single Outbound Integration Channel to be shared between all three; change the c names and add the additional fields for each integration as appropriate
NEW QUESTION 5
Your customer has a group of technicians who are working in the following rotating shifts:
- Two consecutive weeks: Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
- Next two consecutive weeks: Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 6 PM and also Saturday from 11 AM to 1 PM
- During the Monday through Friday shifts, lunch is every day at 1 PM. Which configuration supports this rotating shift requirement?
- A. Create one work schedule with three shift
- B. Two of those shifts must include a repeating activity for lunch.
- C. Create a work schedule with three shift
- D. Each shift must include a repeating activity for lunch.
- E. Create one shift with two "working time" calendars and include a repeating activity for lunch.
- F. Create one shift with two work schedule
- G. Each work schedule must include a repeating act for lunch.
- H. Create a work schedule with two shift
- I. Each of those shifts must include a repeating activity for lunch.
NEW QUESTION 6
After reviewing the overall performance metrics of their workforce, a company identified that their technicians are frequently arriving at jobs late.
They want to use reoptimization to reduce the amount of lateness and improve their technicians' on-time arrival.
Which setting is required to do this?
- A. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overdue."
- B. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign overdue activities."
- C. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Reduce overtime "
- D. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Assign high priority activities."
- E. Enable Reoptimization within the routing plan, then select "Optimize routes."
NEW QUESTION 7
The Display setting "Idle Time Minimum" is set to 5 mins. What is the consequence of this setting?
- A. Idle time that is estimated to be less than 5 mins in duration in the OFSC Mobility time view will be shown as 5 mins in duration.
- B. The mobile resource's alert panel will show an alert for occurrences of idle time estimated to exceed 5 mins in duration on the route.
- C. Idle time that exceeds 5 mins in duration that is prior to an activity will cause that activity to show a red"jeopardy" color in OFSC Mobility.
- D. Idle time estimated to be below 5 mins in duration will not be shown as idle time on the OFSC Mobility time view.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two statements are correct about Daily Extract and BI Cloud Service (BICS) outbound integration channels?
- A. It is possible to name the entity tables and corresponding fields for reporting when configuring Daily Extract and BICS outbound integration channels.
- B. While Daily Extracts include data from the previous day, data can be sent through the BICS channel once per day or in real-time.
- C. Daily Extract and BICS channel configurations for a specific data set must contain the same fields.
- D. A given data set can only have one associated Daily Extract channel configuration and one associated BICS channel configuration.
- E. It is possible to clone the Daily Extract channel configuration for use with the BICS channel and vice versa.
NEW QUESTION 9
Your customer wants their technicians to see the same activity data in their Service within their Activity List in OFSC Mobility.
Which configuration supports this requirement?
- A. Add the "Activity" property to the Request Grid context in Mobility.
- B. Add the appropriate activity properties to the Request Grid context in Mobility.
- C. Add the "Activity" property to the "Identify service request by" identifier context.
- D. Add the appropriate activity properties to the "Identify service request by" identifier context.
NEW QUESTION 10
Your customer requires the option for supervisors to "supervise" Junior engineers as they are performing certain activities.
For this functionality, you have created a new "Supervision" internal activity to manually link these activities so they start at the same time by different resources.
Which option is a valid way to configure this?
- A. Create a new (related) Link Template with "Different Resources" Assignment Constraint.
- B. Create a new (simultaneous) Link Template with default values.
- C. Create a new (simultaneous) Link Template with "Different Resources" Assignment Constraint.
- D. Create a new (related) Link Template with default values.
NEW QUESTION 11
When creating a filter for use within the List/Time/Map/Daily screens in Oracle Field Service Cloud (OFSC), which option specifically enables a user interacting with the filtfr on those screens to enter a value of their choice?
- A. Select the 'Dynamic' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- B. Select the 'Is not empty' option when specifying the filter conditions.
- C. Select the 'Contains' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
- D. Select the 'In' operator option when specifying the filter conditions.
NEW QUESTION 12
Your customer wants their field technicians to identify potential upsell opportunities for a premium service they offer by asking their customer whether they would be interested in receiving a free three-month trial.
The technician needs to capture and validate customer details to complete this three-month trial. Which three configurations meet this requirement?
- A. Create a File property with a Signature element for customers to complete if they are interested in receiving the trial.
- B. Create a String property with an Email element and use Formatting to ensure that only a valid email address can be entered if the customer would like to receive additional information.
- C. Create a String property with a Phone element and use a Regular Expression to ensure on
- D. properly formatted phone number can be entered if the customer would like to receive additionalinformation
- E. Create an Enumeration property with two radio buttons, one for "Yes" and another for "No".
- F. Create an Integer property with two check boxes, one for "Yes" and another for "No".
NEW QUESTION 13
A customer has technicians with varying degrees of training to perform installation work. Their current corresponding skill levels are:
Expert level value = 100
Fully Qualified level value = 50 Novice level value = 25
For activities that require expert technicians, there is already an "Installation" work skill in place to identify those high visibility activities and enforce that assignment rule.
However, another segment of mid-tier installation activities must be assigned to technicians that are at least novices, but even better if they are considered fully qualified.
Which configuration satisfies the requirement of assigning those mid-tier installation activities?
- A. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 25 and a Preferable level of 50
- B. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 25, the Preferable level to 50 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- C. Modify the existing Installation work skill's conditions, setting the Required level to 50, the Preferable level to 25 and creating an additional condition to identify high visibility activities
- D. Create a Mid-Tier Installation work skill where its condition has a Required level of 50 and a Preferable level of 25.
NEW QUESTION 14
What configuration is required in order for users to view "Nearby activities" from the Activity List in Mobility?
- A. Set a "Nearby Radius" distance from the Business Rules screen.
- B. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Core Manage.
- C. Select "Nearby Activities" from the Business Rules screen.
- D. Add a "Nearby Activities" action to the Activity List screen context for Mobility.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer has received some complaints about certain resources, and that information has been recorded within their CRM system.
They want to pass this information along when activities are booked and sent to OFSC, so that it can be used as a routing constraint for any of their customer-facing Activity Types.
Which standard Activity Type features must be enabled to support this requirement?
- A. "Allow creation in buckets" and "Allow move between resources"
- B. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Support of preferred resources"
- C. "Allow to create from incoming interface" and "Allow move between resources"
- D. "Allow Mass Activities" and "Support of preferred resources"
NEW QUESTION 16
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1003-20 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com 1z0-1003-20 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1z0-1003-20-dumps/ (132 Q&As Dumps)