1z0-1005 | Oracle 1z0-1005 Study Guides 2019
Testking 1z0-1005 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1005 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1005 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1005 exam without a problem. We have Improved Oracle 1z0-1005 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1005 First attempt! Here What I Did.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which component is not included in the security architecture for credit card data and bank account data encryption?
- A. Payments master encryption key
- B. Oracle Wallet
- C. Payments subkeys
- D. Sensitive data encryption and storage
- E. Supplier master encryption key
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify what Oracle considers two best practices when setting up Payables and Receivables account access for bank reconciliation.
- A. Only business units who use the same ledger as the bank accounts owning legal entity can be assigned access.
- B. Business units must be granted access to the bank account.
- C. Assign a few general ledger cash accounts to multiple bank accounts to facilitate book-to-bank reconciliation.
- D. Allow bank accounts to be accessed by all roles and users because the default valued to secure a bank account by users and roles is No.
- E. Do not assign bank accounts to business unit
NEW QUESTION 3
You have created an approval rule as follows:
Rule 1: If the invoice amount > $1000, route it to User 1. Rule 2: If the invoice amount < $1000, auto approve it.
Now, the user creates an invoice for $1000 and routes it for approval. What will happen?
- A. The system will issue an error message after the approval has been initiated.
- B. Invoice will not be processed.
- C. Invoice will be sent to User 1 for approval.
- D. Invoice will be auto-approve
NEW QUESTION 4
Certain suppliers that your customer regularly deals with are exempt from tax. How would you configure tax for this?
- A. Define a Tax Status and Rate for Exempt, define a Party Fiscal Classification of Exempt, assign it to the relevant suppliers, and write a rule to incorporate the exempt Party Fiscal Classification.
- B. Enable the relevant suppliers for Offset Tax and create an Offset Tax to remove the calculated tax line from these suppliers.
- C. Define a Tax Status and Rate for Exempt, define a Supplier Fiscal Classification of Exempt, assign it to the relevant suppliers, and write a rule to incorporate the exempt Supplier Fiscal Classification.
- D. Create a new Tax Regime for the Exempt tax and subscribe the exempt suppliers to the tax regime on the Configuration Options tab.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are using both Procurement and Financials. You want the system to automatically accrue uninvoiced receipts. Select two true statements.
- A. For period end accruals, accounting is created at material receipt or at delivery to a final destination.
- B. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting debits the expense account and credits the liability account.
- C. For perpetual accruals, the invoice accounting debits the accrual account and credits the liability account.
- D. For period end accruals, the invoice accounting for inventory items debits receipt inventory and credits the uninvoiced receipts.
NEW QUESTION 6
A company has a requirement to default the disbursement bank account when submitting a Payment Process Request.
Which two actions will accomplish this?
- A. Define the Disbursement Bank Account to every supplier.
- B. Define the Disbursement Bank Account to the Payment Method in payment default rules.
- C. Assign the Disbursement Bank Account to users to have the payment process default the bank account.
- D. Create a Payment Process Request template that includes the Disbursement Bank Account.
- E. Define the Disbursement Bank Account at the business unit level to have the payment process derive the bank account.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two statements are true about the Invoice Validation process?
- A. updates supplier balances
- B. validates project information
- C. creates tax lines and distributions
- D. creates withholding tax invoices, if withholding tax is enabled to create withholding tax at payment, so that you can make payment on this invoice
- E. creates accounting entries in draft
NEW QUESTION 8
What job roles are required to access information within Functional Setup Manager?
- A. Application Implementation Manager
- B. Functional Setup Manager Superuser
- C. Application Implementation Consultant
- D. Any Functional User
- E. IT Security Manager
Reference: https://apps2fusion.com/oracle-fusion-online-training/fusion-applications/oracle-fusionhcm/ 694-introducing-to-functional-set-up-manager-in-oracle-fusion-hcm
NEW QUESTION 9
When creating a check payment, from where is the payment document defaulted?
- A. Legal Entity
- B. Back Account
- C. Bank
- D. Business Unit
- E. Supplier
NEW QUESTION 10
You are using the Payable’s Deferred Expense feature (also known as Multiperiod Accounting). You have entered an invoice for a three-month lease that is entered on Jan 10th. The total expense is $12,000 and it covers the rental period from Jan 1st to Mar 31st.
Assuming that the rental expenses are split evenly per month and a monthly accounting calendar is used, what would the accounting entry be?
- A. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000and thenOn Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- B. On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
- C. On Jan 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Feb 28th, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000
- D. On Mar 31st, Debit Rental Expense for 4,000 and Credit Prepaid Expense for 4,000On Jan 10th, Debit Prepaid Expense for 12,000 and Credit Liability for 12,000
NEW QUESTION 11
Which dashboard or workarea displays the Scanned Invoices region for invoices processed through the Payables Integrated Imaging solution?
- A. Invoices Workarea only
- B. Payables Dashboard and Invoices Workarea
- C. Payables Dashboard only
- D. Manage Invoices page
- E. C-Level executives
NEW QUESTION 12
You have modified your tax setup and want to test the changes on actual Payables transactions. How do you validate before enabling for transaction?
- A. by creating a payable invoice, and by validating and reviewing the tax application
- B. Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- C. by changing the tax status to test and then entering a payables invoice
- D. by using Tax Simulator to test
- E. by creating accounting in draft mode
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two setups are required to ensure the same tax is applied on both intercompany payable and receivable invoice?
- A. Payable options are receivable system options should have same tax application options.
- B. Tax for inter-company is to be loaded using Create Taxable Transactions in Spreadsheet.
- C. First enter Payable transaction to calculate tax and then for Receivable Transaction.
- D. You should check if any specific rules defined should cover both Sales_transaction and purchase_transaction business category.
- E. Ensure that both the receiver and provider business units and legal entities are subscribed to the applicable tax regime on the transaction date.
NEW QUESTION 14
The expense auditor has chosen to Request More Information for an expense report. Select two ways the system processes this action.
- A. The expense report is routed back to the approvers.
- B. The employee must reply to the notification before the reimbursement process can continue.
- C. The employee must resubmit the expense report.
- D. The expense report status remains Pending Payables Approva
NEW QUESTION 15
An invoice for $200 USD and a credit memo for $225 USD are due for payment and the “Apply credits up to zero amount” option is enabled for the payment process request. Which statement is correct?
- A. The payment process request applies $200 USD of the credit memo to the invoice, leaving a remaining credit of $25 USD, and creates a payment for $0 USD.
- B. The payment process request doesn’t select the invoice or credit memo for payment because the credit reduces the payment to - $25 USD, which is below zero.
- C. The payment process request creates a refund for $225 USD and leaves the invoice unpaid.
- D. The payment process request pays only $200 USD alon
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two statements are true about processing corporate card expenses?
- A. Conversion rate defaults are applicable to corporate card expenses, just as they are applicable to cash expenses.
- B. You can process payment for credit card using Electronic funds transfer, check, or wire.
- C. Usage policy for expense category tolerances does not apply to credit card expenses.
- D. Conversion rate defaults apply only to cash expenses, not to corporate card expenses.
- E. Card transactions will be paid directly from Expenses Clou
NEW QUESTION 17
You have two business units: Vision Operations and Vision Services. How can you enable expense auditors to audit expense reports for specific business units?
- A. Assign the Expense Auditor job roles to each auditor.
- B. Assign the Expense Auditor as the owner of each business unit.
- C. Assign the Expense Auditor Vision Operations and Expense Auditor Vision Services data roles to each Expense Auditor.
- D. Use segment value security rules to secure access to business units.
NEW QUESTION 18
During your business trip to the UK, you took a taxi ride and paid for it by using your personal Visa credit card. While entering your expenses, you get a warning that a different conversion rate was applied to the taxi expense by Visa than the one used by your company.
How do you handle this situation?
- A. Do not enter the taxi expense and call your Finance Department so that they can make changes in the conversation rate settings and you do not violate the allowable limit.
- B. Overwrite the conversion rate with the one Visa provided and enter a justification that Visa used a different conversion rate.
- C. Use the corporate-defines conversion rate even if it means you will not be reimbursed fully.
- D. Call Visa to address the issue and tell them to make adjustments to their conversion rat
- E. Then, wait to get a revised statement.
NEW QUESTION 19
Your intercompany transaction type is active and enabled for invoicing. What are the two prerequisites to generate intercompany receivables and intercompany payable transactions after the Generate Intercompany Allocations process is run?
- A. Run the process Transfer Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Transfer Intercompany transaction to Payables.
- B. For the Legal Jurisdiction, Legal function “Generate intercompany invoice” should be assigned.
- C. Supplier site primary pay flag and customer account bill to primary flag should be enabled.
- D. Manual Approvals should be allowed for the transaction type.
- E. Schedule create accounting for the intercompany process.
- F. Run the processes Create Intercompany transactions to Receivables and Create Intercompany transactions to Payables.
NEW QUESTION 20
You are resolving payment validation errors during the payment build process. Which two actions can you perform to resolve these errors?
- A. Run the create accounting program.
- B. Run the invoice validation program.
- C. Remove the documents or payments causing the error and resume the payment process.
- D. Correct the setup errors for remittance bank accounts, third party payees, payment methods, or payment formats and submit resume payment process.
- E. Terminate the payment process reques
NEW QUESTION 21
If you accidentally paid an invoice using Create Payment flow, can you undo the operation?
- A. Cancel the invoice and create a new one.
- B. yes, by creating a credit memo to offset the payment
- C. yes, by canceling the payment process from the process monitor
- D. no
- E. yes, by voiding the payment created
NEW QUESTION 22
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-1005 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/1z0-1005-exam.html (New 80 Q&As)