1z0-1017 | Oracle 1z0-1017 Braindump 2019
Cause all that matters here is passing the Oracle 1z0-1017 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 1z0-1017 Oracle Benefits Cloud 2018 Implementation Essentials exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Ucertify 1z0-1017 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
NEW QUESTION 1
To which two benefits objects can Year Period be attached to?
- A. Program
- B. Plan Type
- C. Plan
- D. Option
NEW QUESTION 2
A plan is created for a calendar year from January 1, 2017 and ends on December 31, 2017. The company wants to create an event on the occurrence of life event date.
What will be the life event start date?
- A. as of rate start date
- B. as of coverage start date
- C. as of event start date
- D. as of enrollment start date
NEW QUESTION 3
What are the number of train stops available in the Benefits Enrollment self-service page for plan/program enrollment?
- A. 5
- B. 7
- C. The number of train stops can be configured.
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are program types when you configure Flex Credits?
- A. Other Credits
- B. Core
- C. Flex
- D. Flex Credits and Core
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/faibf/fileHYPERLINK "https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/global-human-resources/r13-update17d/faibf/filex-creditconfiguration. html#FAIBF1085855_2"x-credit-configuration.html#FAIBF1085855_2
NEW QUESTION 5
Which object is NOT included in benefit export?
- A. Eligibility profile
- B. Program configuration
- C. Plan not in program configuration
- D. Element input values
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement about configuring Designation Requirements is true?
- A. A Designation Requirement can be configured for a plan with no option.
- B. A plan must have multiple options for Designation Requirement to be configured.
- C. A plan must have the waive option for Designation Requirement to be configured.
- D. A Designation Requirement cannot be configured for a plan with no optio
NEW QUESTION 7
Which statement is correct regarding Plan Grouping in the Self Service and Administrator page?
- A. All plans in a plan type are displayed on the same train stop as groupings are done at the plan type level.
- B. All plans in a plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the plan level.
- C. All plans can be configured at the plan level.
- D. All plans in 3 plan type can be displayed on different train stops as groupings are done at the program level.
NEW QUESTION 8
1. A benefits administrator entered a New Hire event on May 1, 2015. The life event originally occurred on January 1, 2015.
2. The Transfer event occurred on January 10, 20lb.
3. The Timeliness rule was configured for both life events to 90 days and the collapsing rule was also set
When the participation evaluation process runs on May 5, 2015, the process does NOT evaluate the Marriage event or collapse any events.
Which two are reasons for this?
- A. No collapsing rule was set.
- B. The process doesn't evaluate other events that occur later than the Marriage event until you decide what action to take for that event.
- C. The employee is not eligible for life events.
- D. The Marriage event occurred before the Transfer even
NEW QUESTION 9
The reinstatement rule enables you to restore elections during which two events?
- A. The open event was backed out by the administrator from the Benefits Service Center.
- B. The intervening life event activated the open event.
- C. An intervening life event backed out the open event.
- D. The open event was accidentally backed ou
NEW QUESTION 10
Can you upload student and disability status for multiple persons at one time?
- A. Yes, it can be accomplished through a benefit administrator task.
- B. Yes, it can be accomplished by creating a benefit group.
- C. Yes, it can be accomplished through the spreadsheet loader.
- D. No, this option isn't availabl
NEW QUESTION 11
Your customer decided to use some delivered explicit life events in their business. What is your next step as an HCM Consultant after defining triggers as per the retirement?
- A. Associate the life events with only filexible benefit programs.
- B. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are not in a program.
- C. Associate the life events only with benefit plans which are in a program.
- D. Associate the life events with benefit plans or program.
- E. Associate the life events only with Core benefit program
NEW QUESTION 12
A benefits administrator goes to the Enrollment task and finds the following under, the life event summary:
1. Address Change life event status: Detected
2. New Hire life event: Manual What does this status signify?
- A. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person and participation evaluation processing was evaluated.
- B. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event was triggered for the person, and participation evaluation processing has not yet evaluated it.
- C. A New Hire life event was manually selected, or the Configure the Timeliness Evaluation setting of a particular life event set the An Address Change event was triggered for the person andparticipation evaluate processing has not yet evaluated it.
- D. A New Hire life event was manually selected.An Address Change event is yet to be triggered and processed for, the employe
NEW QUESTION 13
Your customer wants to create a new XX BeWell Medical Plan for the upcoming plan year 2018. What two steps must you perform as an administrator to stop existing participant enrollments and prevent
- A. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January l of the upcoming plan year 7018, and the status as Pending.
- B. Create the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the current year 2017. and the status as Active,
- C. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the upcoming plan year 2018, and the status as Active.
- D. Edit the new plan with session effective date as January of the current plan year 2017, and the status as Active.
- E. Create the new plan with session effective date as January 1 of the current year 2017, and the status as Pending.
NEW QUESTION 14
An employee logs in from employee self-service and navigates to the benefits section. However, the employee is unable to find the desired plan in the benefits section. Which two are possible reasons the plan does not appear:
- A. No life event is detected.
- B. No option is available for the plan for enrollment.
- C. No unrestricted event is available for the employee.
- D. The employee is not eligible for the enrollmen
NEW QUESTION 15
An organization has a requirement to restrict Beneficiary Distributions to a percentage with a maximum of 100%. However, the distribution should be in multiples of 10.
Which statement about this requirement is true?
- A. This requirement can be achieved through customization only.
- B. This requirement can be completely achieved with configuration only.
- C. This requirement cannot be achieved with configurations, and would require custom Fast Formula.
- D. This requirement cannot be achieved in the current system offering
NEW QUESTION 16
Which is NOT a valid type of life event?
- A. Explicit
- B. Temporal
- C. Scheduled
- D. Unrestricted
- E. Restricted
NEW QUESTION 17
Can you define overspending of a budget pool in filex credit shell plans?
- A. Yes, you can define it in the spending options.
- B. Yes, you can define it in the standard rates.
- C. Yes, you can define it as per the filex credit formula.
- D. No, you do not have a place holde
NEW QUESTION 18
The benefits administrator has configured five rates for five different legal entities. After
implementation, an employee logs into the benefit self service. When selecting a plan, the employee cannot see the assigned rate amount to the plan under the rate section.
Why can't the employee see the assigned rate amount?
- A. The rate amount Is a variable rate for the employee's legal employer.
- B. The rate amount is of the unit of measure "Money".
- C. The rate amount is not configured for the employee's specific legal employer.
- D. The rate amount "Assign on Enrollment" is enabled for five legal entitie
NEW QUESTION 19
Your customer wants to keep all functional consultants in a separate benefits group, so you created Function Consultants Benefits Group.
How do you assign the individual functional consultant to this newly created benefits group?
- A. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Person Management work area.
- B. Assign individual to the benefit group using the Manage Person Habits and Benefit Groups task in the Plan Configuration work area.
- C. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person Habits and Benefit Groups task in the Enrollment work area.
- D. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Plan Configuration work area.
- E. Assign individuals to the benefit group using the Manage Person task in the Enrollment work are
NEW QUESTION 20
A company offers a benefits plan to its employees that includes:
1) Health coverage plan for employee and family
2) Top up health coverage plan at extra premium
3) Life insurance plan for employee and family
4) In Network Dental Insurance plan
5) Out of network Dental insurance plan
6) Eye care plan
How many plan types do you need to configure for this customer?
- A. 5
- B. 3
- C. 4
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 21
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1017 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Certstest 1z0-1017 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.certstest.com/dumps/1z0-1017/ (60 Q&As Dumps)