1z0-1046-20 | A Review Of Realistic 1z0-1046-20 Study Guide
Master the 1z0-1046-20 Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Exambible 1z0-1046-20 pdf exam. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 1z0-1046-20 questions in our Oracle 1z0-1046-20 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Oracle 1z0-1046-20 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Oracle 1z0-1046-20 braindumps and pass your exam.
Check 1z0-1046-20 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Grade structures (grades, grade rates, and grade ladder) were configured for your customer and the required employee assignment data was migrated to the system. However, there was a change in requirement andthe customer decided to delete some grades because they were no longer used. When you try to delete one such grade from the system, the system throws an error.
Identify three possible reasons for the system error. (Choose three.)
- A. There areassignment records of one or more employees associated with this grade.
- B. The grade has grade rates defined.
- C. The grade is linked to a grade ladder.
- D. A grade cannot be deleted and can only be made inactive by changing the status to “Inactive”.
- E. A grade cannot be deleted and can only be end-dated.
NEW QUESTION 2
As the Workflow Administrator you are responsible for ensuring that approval workflows are handled in a timely basis.
If you notice that there are outstanding notifications, what action can you take to move the approval along?
- A. Deny the workflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- B. Approve theworkflow on behalf of the assigned Approver.
- C. Push back the workflow to another Approver.
- D. Reassign the workflow to another Approver.
NEW QUESTION 3
An employee’s job description is “Recruiter” as of 01-Jan-2015. This job was updated in the system to “Consultant” on 01-Feb-2015. The 01-Feb-2015 assignment record is the latest effective dated employment record in the system. On 01-Mar-2015, the HR specialist wants to view this employee’s previous employment details and searches for them on the Person Management page. The HR specialist enters the effective as-of date value as 31-Jan-2015 with the search keyword “Recruiter” because the employee was workingas a recruiter on 31st Jan 2015. The search returns no rows.
What is causing this?
- A. The Person Management page search does not support Job attribute keywords.
- B. The Update Person Search Keyword process has associated the effective dates with thejob attributes in the keyword record resulting in search discrepancies.
- C. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 31-Jan-2015 but ran successfully the next day.
- D. The Person Management page search does not support date-effective keywords.
- E. The Update Person Search Keyword process has updated the latest effective dated job attribute in the keyword record.
- F. The Update Person Search keyword process has failed on 01-Mar-2015 but ran successfully the previous day.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a Global Resources Implementation consultant and your client wants to track external training within the worker talent profile.
What steps should youfollow to create this new content type, and ensure it displays on the Skills and Qualifications page?
- A. Create a new content item, create a new content type, link the content item to the person profile.
- B. Create a new content type, create contentitems for that type, link the content type to the model profile.
- C. Create a new content type, create content items for that type, link the content type to the person profile.
- D. Create a new content item, create a new content type, link the content item to the model profile.
NEW QUESTION 5
The HR of Finance Department searches for an employee who is the Finance Auditor. The search is conducted with an effective date of 01-Jan-2015 on the Person Management page. The search does not yield any results.
Identify two reasons for this behavior. (Choose two.)
- A. The employee has multiple assignments and being a Finance Auditor is a part of the secondary assignment.
- B. The employee is working as a contingent worker in Finance Department.
- C. The employee is inactive as of 01-Jan-2015.
- D. The employee was a contingent worker until 31-Dec-2014 and will rejoin as an employee on 02-Jan-2015.
- E. The employee is working as an employee in Finance Department.
NEW QUESTION 6
A candidate applied for an employment opportunity with a legal employer in the past. The candidate re-applies after some time for an opportunity with a different legal employer in the same enterprise. While applying the second time, the candidate provides a new national identification value.
Which option does the application use to check if a matching record already exists in the system?
- A. The application cannot identify the matchingrecord and there will be two person records available for further processing.
- B. The application identifies a match if the first name, the first character of the last name, and date of birth are the same; or if the last name, the first character of the first name, and date of birth are the same.
- C. Because the national identifier has changed, the system cannot identify the matching record.
- D. The application searches for the availability of date of birth and middle name to identify the matching record.
NEW QUESTION 7
When configuring a checklist application task what value must be select to ensure you will only be able to select from a list of employee tasks verses manager tasks?
- A. Ensure the owner field is set to employee.
- B. Ensure the eligibility profile linkedto the task contains criteria the include only active employees.
- C. Ensure the owner and performer are both set to employee.
- D. Ensure the performer field is set to employee.
NEW QUESTION 8
You are part of a new implementation and have the seeded HR Specialist role. You are able to find all the workers in Person Gallery, but not able to view a single worker on the Person Management page. Identify two reasons for this. (Choose two.)
- A. The Person Security Profile in the data role, which is attached to the seeded HR Specialist application role, does not allow the person access to data.
- B. The Person Profileis not created for any of the employees in the new instance.
- C. The Refresh Manager Hierarchy process is not run in the instance.
- D. The seeded HR Specialist role does not have access to hire the worker in the instance.
- E. The Public Person Security Profile is set up as View All Workers in the data role, which is attached to the seeded HR Specialist application role.
NEW QUESTION 9
You are required to setgeography validation for country-specific address style. You have configured the application correctly, but users are still entering addresses in the wrong address format. What can be done to change this?
- A. Create a new geography validation.
- B. Set thegeography validation level to Error instead of No Validation.
- C. Effective End Date for geography validation is end of time.
- D. Educate users to use the country-specific address format only.
NEW QUESTION 10
TheHuman Resource Representative of the organization is trying to set up the grade rates. During the process, she realizes that the grades were created without steps. Identify two options for adding rates to the grade. (Choose two.)
- A. First add the rates for each step, then add the grade to a grade ladder.
- B. Add the rates separately using the Manage Grade Rates task.
- C. First add the grade to a grade ladder, then add the rates for each step.
- D. Use the Default Grade rates that are available upon creating grades.
- E. Add the rates at the same time as when you add the grade using the Manage Grades task.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three statements are true about Person Number?
- A. The Person Number Generation Method cannot be changed once a person has been entered.
- B. Initial Person Number cannot be provided at enterprise level.
- C. The Person Number Generation method can be changed any time.
- D. Initial Person Number can be provided at enterprise level.
- E. Person Numbers for contacts are generated automatically.
NEW QUESTION 12
A multinational construction company, headquartered in London, has operations in five countries. It has its majoroperations in the US and UK and small offices in Saudi Arabia, UAE and India. The company employs 3,000 people in the UK and US and 500 people in the remaining locations. The entire workforce in India fails under the Contingent Worker category.
How many Legislative Data Groups (LDGs), divisions, legal employers, and Payroll Statutory Units (PSUs) need to be configured for this company?
- A. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five legal employers, and four PSUs (all except India)
- B. five LDGs (one for each country), four divisions (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), two legal employers and PSUs (US and UK only, because the workforce is very small in the other countries)
- C. four LDGs (UK, US, India, and one for Saudi Arabia and UAE combined), five divisions (one for each country), four legal employers (all except India), and five PSUs
- D. five LDGs, five divisions, five legal employers, and five PSUs
NEW QUESTION 13
As an employee within an organization you access your PublicInformation/Spotlight page within the Directory.
What updates are you allowed to directly make on this page that all users with access to your Public Spotlight will be able to view?
- A. Update area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and HRRepresentative Information.
- B. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and peer information.
- C. Update about me, area of expertise, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
- D. Update home address, area of interest, contact information, profile photo, public message, and background photo.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three options define Enterprise Structures Configurator (ESC)? (Choose three.)
- A. It is an interview-based tool thatguides through the process of setting up a basic enterprise structure.
- B. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and reference data sets.
- C. The tool creates a structure of divisions that may then be manipulated by the administrator.
- D. After defining the enterprise structure and the job / position structures, the administrator can review them, make any necessary changes and then load / rollback the final configuration.
- E. The tool creates a structure of divisions, legal entities, business units and departments.
NEW QUESTION 15
A Human Resource Representative is inthe process of transferring an employee from the French Subsidiary to the US Subsidiary and exercise the option of Global Transfer.
Identify the three options for the Global Transfer process.
- A. The Human Resources Representative can override the default by deselecting the assignments that are not required to be terminated; these assignments retain their original status and the work relationship is not terminated.
- B. A new work relationship in the destination legal employer is not created automatically.
- C. The existing employment terms and assignments in the source work relationship are terminated and their status is set to Inactive - Payroll Eligible by default.
- D. A new worker relationship in the destination legal employer is created automatically.
- E. The Human Resource Representative cannot override the default changes.
NEW QUESTION 16
For which three customer situations should you implement positions? (Choose three.)
- A. For customers with very fluidorganization structures.
- B. If a successor is hired typically into a similar role.
- C. For industries with fixed organization structures, such as Public Sector, Higher Education, and Healthcare
- D. For industries with high turnover, such as Retail.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which three are correct locations from where Line Managers can access the Add Assignment guided process?
- A. Person Management work area in My Workforce
- B. SmartNavigation
- C. Actions Menu in About Me work area
- D. Actions Menu in My Team work area
- E. Quick Actions
NEW QUESTION 18
Action Reasons provide further explanation for actions, for example, an action of transfer could have reasons such as reorganization or career progression. As adeveloper, you have created Actions as part of Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud setup. Now you are in the process of adding Action Reasons.
Identify the three correct statements regarding Action Reasons. (Choose three.)
- A. Action Reasons can be user defined.
- B. Action Reasons are primarily used for analysis and reporting.
- C. Worker termination predictions use Action and Action Reason to determine whether termination is voluntary or involuntary.
- D. Action Reasons can be deleted if no longer being used.
NEW QUESTION 19
The line manager of an employee is also the HR manager for that employee. The Promotion approval rules state that a transaction should be approved by the line manager followed by HR. If this employee receives a promotion, the approval will go to the manager twice. The customer requires that when approvers repeat in the routing chain, only one approval notification should be triggered to such approvers.
What steps in Business Process Management (BPM) Worklist should you perform to meet this requirement?
- A. Change the Task Aggregation configuration to Once Per Task.
- B. Change thevalue of Complete task Immediately When Participant Chooses to Approve.
- C. Select Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- D. Deselect Allow Participants To Edit Future Participants.
- E. Select Allow All Participants To Route Task To Other Participants.
NEW QUESTION 20
As an implementation consultant, you have defined multiple grades for each job andposition. While defining employment terms or assignments, users must be able to select a grade only from the list that has been defined for the job or position. However, all grades are available.
What is the cause for this?
- A. PER_DEFAULT_GRADE_FROM_JOB_POSITION is set to Yes at user level.
- B. PER_DEFAULT_GRADE_FROM_JOB_POSITION is set to No at site level.
- C. PER_ENFORCE_VALID_GRADES is set to No at site level.
- D. GRADE_PAY_RATE_TYPE is set to No at site level.
- E. PER_ENFORCE_VALID_GRADES is set to Yes atsite level.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1046-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Downloadfreepdf.net, Welcome to Download: https://www.downloadfreepdf.net/1z0-1046-20-pdf-download.html (New 0 Q&As Version)