1z0-1046-20 | A Review Of Top Quality 1z0-1046-20 Exam Question
Pass4sure 1z0-1046-20 Questions are updated and all 1z0-1046-20 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 1z0-1046-20 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 1z0-1046-20 exam without a problem. We have Leading Oracle 1z0-1046-20 dumps study guide. PASSED 1z0-1046-20 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Online 1z0-1046-20 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
In an organization, a line manager is going on a long vacation and wants all his approval notifications to flow to his supervisor for approvalin his absence. How can he accomplish this task?
- A. A system administrator always has to reassign the approval notification to the supervisor in the line manager’s absence.
- B. The application automatically delegates the approval to his supervisor based on the leave applied for by the line manager.
- C. He has to configure new approval routing policies.
- D. A Vacation rule can be set under the Preferences section of worklist notification’s Human Capital Management server.
NEW QUESTION 2
An organization wants to include a security profile in an HCM data role and then provision the data role to a user.
Identify the option which lists the HCMobject types for which the security profiles can be created.
- A. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow
- B. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Location, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- C. Person, Organization, Position, Legislative Data Group, Country, Grade, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
- D. Person, Organization, Position,Legislative Data Group, Country, Document Type, Payroll, Payroll Flow, Payroll Flow, Workforce Business Process
NEW QUESTION 3
As an HR Administrator, you want to add an additional assignment for an existing worker. You access the worker's information via the Manage Employment task, select Update, and enter anEffective Date, but you are unable to select the Add Assignment action from the Action field dropdown.
What is preventing you from selecting the action?
- A. The employee has no active work relationships.
- B. The employee has a suspended assignment.
- C. Employment Model 2-Tier multiple assignments have not been enabled at the enterprise and/or the legal entity level.
- D. The employee already has multiple assignments within that legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 4
You are an HR specialist and want to add new values to a lookup. You have access to the specific work area, but are unable to perform the activity.
Identify the correct statement about this.
- A. You canaccess the task for profile options from the Setup and Maintenance menu.
- B. You cannot add new lookup codes and meanings to the existing lookup types.
- C. You can create new lookup types but cannot modify the existing ones.
- D. The system administrator mustenable the lookup before it is modified in the work area.
- E. Oracle applications contain certain predefined system lookups that are locked for editing.
NEW QUESTION 5
Identify the set enabled objects that are used for partitioning reference data.
- A. department, location, jobs, grades
- B. jobs, grades, salary plan, rates
- C. legal entity, department, division, location
- D. enterprise, legal entity, business unit,position
NEW QUESTION 6
There are two legal employers identified for your current application implementation. The legal employers have inherited the number-generation method set atenterprise level. However, there is a need to override the number-generation method at the legal employer level.
Which two options are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. There are no condition
- B. The worker generation method can be changed to automatic at any time.
- C. The employment model selected should be one-tier.
- D. No Employee or Contingent Worker work relationships should exist for that legal employer.
- E. The employment model selected should be three-tier.
- F. Manual worker-number generation for a legalemployer can be selected at any time.
NEW QUESTION 7
An IT company’s consulting department based in Bangalore goes for two team outing events every year. However, the support department, also based in Bangalore, goes for four team outing events every year. All employees in these departments go for the respective team outing events.
How should you define the calendar events?
- A. Use Geographic Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- B. Use Line Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- C. Use Absence Approval Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- D. Use Organization Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
- E. Use Project Manager Hierarchy as the Hierarchy type for the calendar event.
NEW QUESTION 8
Select three correct Workforce Structure definitions. (Choose three.)
- A. Department
- B. Location
- C. Division
- D. Geography
- E. Facility
- F. Country
NEW QUESTION 9
As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of buildingthe enterprise structure. Which three facts about Legislative Data Group must you be aware of? (Choose three.)
- A. Legislative Data Group supports the configuration of objects with a strong legislative context, such as payroll, absence types,elements, and rates of pay.
- B. Legislative Data Groups do not span enterprises.
- C. Legislative Data Groups can span enterprises.
- D. It is required to associate country and currency details while defining Legislative Data Group.
- E. Each Legislative Data Group can contain only one legal entity that acts as a payroll statutory unit.
NEW QUESTION 10
You are implementing the Checklist functionality for one of your customers. The customer wants the checklist template to beallocated to persons automatically.
What should you do to archive the required functionality?
- A. Managers can automatically allocate checklist templates to the persons whom they manage from Person Gallery.
- B. Associate the eligibility profile with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they satisfy the criteria built in the eligibility profile.
- C. Associate the action with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they experience the action.
- D. Associate the area of responsibility with the checklist template to allocate the checklist to persons automatically when they are given the specific area of responsibility.
- E. Associate a life event with the checklist template to allocatethe checklist to persons automatically when they experience the event.
NEW QUESTION 11
A manager returned from US Subsidiary after a period of 3 months to his source location of UK Subsidiary. Which is theoption a Human Resource representative should exercise to re-instate the manager’s records in the source legal employer?
- A. Create another assignment with the return date as the effective date.
- B. Entering the return will automaticallyre-instate the record on the return date.
- C. Deploy a Descriptive Flexfiled to capture the return dat
- D. Update this segment with the actual return date to reinstate the record.
- E. Initiate the End Global Temporary Assignment action and specify a return dat
- F. The global temporary assignment is terminated and the assignment’s in the source legal employer are reinstated automatically on the return date.
NEW QUESTION 12
Identify the correct option regarding the status of a person who has a Non-Worker work relationship (for example, an externaltrainer) with a legal employer, and applies for employment with the same legal employer and gets hired as an employee.
- A. The person retains the Non-Worker work relationship with the legal employer.
- B. The person has only an Employee workrelationship with the legal employer.
- C. The person no longer has a Non-Worker work relationship and has only an Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
- D. The person has both Non-Worker and Employee work relationship with the legal employer.
NEW QUESTION 13
A human resource specialist creates a checklist template with Category Offboarding and Action Termination. An employee retires from the organization and hence his work relationship is terminated with the legal employer. However, there is no Offboarding checklist allocated to the retired employee in the Manage Allocated Checklist region.
What is the cause for this?
- A. The Allocate Checklist seeded process must be run to automatically allocate the checklist to the person.
- B. Action Reasons were not defined in the checklist.
- C. The Action associated with the checklist does not match the Action selected during the termination process.
- D. Action Type was not defined for the checklist.
NEW QUESTION 14
An HRrepresentative enters employee details in the application as part of the hiring process. On the Review page, the HR representative notices that Person Number does not show any number, but indicates “Generated Automatically”.
Identify the option that relates to this intended behavior.
- A. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
- B. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic before submission.
- C. Person Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Automatic after final save.
- D. Worker Number at the Enterprise Level is set to Manual.
NEW QUESTION 15
As an implementation consultant, you are in the process of setting up geographies in the application. Which three statements are true about defining geographies? (Choose three.)
- A. It is mandatory to define geography validations before geography hierarchy can be defined.
- B. You must map geography to reporting establishments for reporting purposes.
- C. Geography type can eitherbe defined by a user or can be geopolitical.
- D. You must identify the top-level of geography as Country and define a geography type.
- E. You must set geography validation for the specific address style for a country.
NEW QUESTION 16
As an HR Specialist it is your responsibility to hire employees and enter their base salary information. After you selected a grade and salary basis, and entered the base salary, you expected to see the compa-ratio information display - but it does not.
What is the possible cause for the information NOT displaying?
- A. The grade rate and the salary basis are tied to different frequencies.
- B. The grade rate was not linked to the salary basis.
- C. The grade and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
- D. The graderate and the salary basis are tied to different legislative data groups.
NEW QUESTION 17
As an implementation consultant, you are required to set some approvals underManage Employment tasks as Auto Approve.
Which two items need to be specified while defining the BPM Worklist Rule for auto-approval? (Choose two.)
- A. Enter APPROVE in the Auto Action field.
- B. Set up dynamic approval rule.
- C. Enter AUTO APPROVE in theAuto Action field.
- D. Set Auto Action Enabled to True.
- E. Select Number of Levels as 0.
NEW QUESTION 18
A client’s organization employs disabled individuals. All these individuals are registered with an external organization that supports them. The client wants to capture the registration details and somelegislative information pertaining to their disabilities.
As an implementation consultant, how would you configure the system to capture this information?
- A. Define disability organizations in the system and, while creating person records, enter any other descriptive or legislative information pertaining to disability.
- B. Define a tax reporting unit for the group of employees with disabilities.
- C. Define Reporting Establishment for the group of employees with disabilities and capture the required information.
- D. Because the organization supporting the disabled employees is an external organization, information pertaining to this cannot be captured in the system.
NEW QUESTION 19
During implementation, a two-tier employment model has been set up. Now the client wants to store employment terms and contract details for its employees. Which statement is true about moving from two-tier to a three-tier model?
- A. The client can have both: a two-tier employment model can remain for its existing employees, and a three-tier employment model can be created to hire new employees within the same legal employer.
- B. The client cannot move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model after the model has been implemented.
- C. The client can move from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model at any point of time, irrespective of the existence of work relationships.
- D. If no work relationships exist in the enterprise or legalemployer, then the client can switch from a two-tier to a three-tier employment model.
NEW QUESTION 20
As an HR manager in your organization, you want to categorize the hiring process as part-time hiring and full-time hiring. Identify the correct statementto meet this requirement.
- A. Create two new actions: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- B. Create two new action types: hire part-time employee and hire full-time employee.
- C. Create two new action types and associate them with theexisting action, Hire.
- D. Create two new action and associate them with the existing action type, Hire an Employee.
- E. Create two new actions and new action reasons and associate them with each other.
NEW QUESTION 21
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1046-20 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1046-20-dumps.html (New 0 Q&As Version)