1z0-1050 | All About Exact 1z0-1050 Free Question
Want to know Certleader 1z0-1050 Exam practice test features? Want to lear more about Oracle Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certification experience? Study Downloadable Oracle 1z0-1050 answers to Far out 1z0-1050 questions at Certleader. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Oracle 1z0-1050 (Oracle Payroll Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials) test on your first attempt.
Oracle 1z0-1050 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
You need to associate a worker to your customer’s weekly payroll but the payroll field only displays values for the monthly and by-weekly payrolls.
Which two issues are the source of problem? (Choose two.)
- A. The weekly payroll has not been created in the worker’s legislative data group.
- B. Your data role does not include a payroll security profile that includes the weekly payroll.
- C. You do not have the Manage Payroll Definition duty role.
- D. The weekly payroll has not been enabled for the worker’s PSU.
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements regarding the relationship between legal entities, legal employers, and payroll statutory units (PSU) are correct? (Choose two.)
- A. A legal employer can be associated with multiple PSUs.
- B. PSUs are legal entities responsible for payroll tax and social insurance reporting.
- C. Legal employers are legal entities responsible for paying workers.
- D. A legal entity cannot be both a legal employee and a PSU.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two seed job roles have access to the Setup and Maintenance work area and can access all payroll setup tasks? (Choose two.)
- A. Application Implementation Consultant
- B. Payroll Interface Coordinator
- C. Payroll Administrator
- D. Payroll Manager
NEW QUESTION 4
What happens if the costing process does not find a value for a segment defined as mandatory, and you create a suspense account at Payroll level?
- A. Costing results display a blank (null) value in the segment.
- B. Calculation displays an error, and the person’s results are not costed.
- C. Costing results are placed into suspense account.
- D. No costing results are created for the person.
NEW QUESTION 5
You want to give a user to access to run a specific shipped payroll process or report. Which three actions should you perform?
- A. Give the user the functional privilege to run the specific process or report through a job or abstract role.
- B. Enable the process or report on the Mange Payroll Flow Pattern page.
- C. Define a payroll flow security profile that includes the flow for the specific process or report, and then assign it to the data role attached to the user.
- D. Regenerate the data role attached to the user.
NEW QUESTION 6
You are using a third-party time product and want to import time to Fusion Payroll using the time interface. What steps should you take?
- A. Import time card entries by submitting the load Time Card Batches process from the Payroll Checklist or Payroll Administration work areas
- B. Import time entries using the Batch Loader task in the Payroll Administration work area.
- C. Import time card entries by submitting the Load Time Card process from the Time and Labor work area.
- D. Import element entries using the Batch Loader task in the Payroll Administration work area.
NEW QUESTION 7
When a customer runs a payroll, it creates payroll run actions for all workers included in the process. On which employment record are the process actions created?
- A. Payroll Relationship only
- B. Assignment, Work Relationship
- C. Assignment only
- D. Assignment, Payroll Relationship
NEW QUESTION 8
Your company wants to pay its employees from company bank account A and their third parties from company bank account B. What is the recommended approach for this?
- A. Ensure you run the prepayments process separately for your employees and your third parties.
- B. Create one organization payment method with two payment sources and configure the usage for each payment source within the payment method rules table.
- C. Write a formula to select the correct bank account for employees and third parties.
- D. Create two personal payment methods for each of your employees: one for their salary payments and one for their third-party payments.
NEW QUESTION 9
If you encounter errors after transferring the batch using the Load Initial Balances process, what must you do?
- A. Undo the batch, correct the errors, validate and transfer the batch again.
- B. Correct the errors, create a new batch, validate ant transfer the batch again.
- C. Perform a rollback, correct the errors, create a new batch, validate and transfer the batch again.
- D. Correct the errors, delete the batch, create a new batch, validate and transfer the batch again.
NEW QUESTION 10
A customer’s organization has three Business Units – BU1, BU2, and BU3. You have an Onsite Allowance element, which is at Assignment level, for which only the employees in BU2 and BU3 are eligible.
How do you define the element eligibility for Onsite Allowance element so that the element entry is restricted only for BU2 and BU3?
- A. You cannot meet the requirement as you cannot create element eligibility using business unit as the eligibility criteria.
- B. Onsite Allowance element should be defined as the Payroll Relationship level element so that the element eligibility can be defined using Business Unit as the criteria.
- C. Define the element eligibility as an Open Eligibility and create an element entry only for employees with BU2 and BU3.
- D. Define multiple element eligibilities using BU2 and BU3 for Business Unit criteria.
NEW QUESTION 11
You need to enter bank account details for the employees within your company. Which task should you use to do this?
- A. Manage Third-Party Person Payment Methods
- B. Manage Personal Payment Methods
- C. Manage Element Entries
- D. Manage Organization Payment Methods
NEW QUESTION 12
You have run the payroll calculation and several workers have an error status.
What action should you take to remove the payroll calculation results for all workers?
- A. Delete Records
- B. Rollback
- C. Retry
- D. Mark for Retry
NEW QUESTION 13
Which delivered report can be used to verify the details of all payments made to third-parties?
- A. Payment Register Report
- B. Third-Party Payment Register
- C. Third-Party Invoice Listing
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 14
You have completed the setup of third parties and third-party payment methods for your company. However, you receive a notification that one of the third-party persons to whom an employee is making payment has changed his or her bank details.
What action should you take to rectify this?
- A. Search for the employee using the “Manage Third-Party Person Payment Methods” task and correct the bank details associated with the third-party person.
- B. Create a new third party and attach the new bank account details.
- C. Correct the bank account details associated with the employee’s personal payment method.
- D. Change the bank details on the involuntary deduction card.
NEW QUESTION 15
Your customer pays their workers on a semi-monthly payroll frequency. To save costs, the customer is changing their company policy and effective from 1st January, all workers will be paid on a monthly payroll frequency.
What action should you take to implement this change?
- A. Create a new monthly payroll definition, and date the workers employment records associated with the semi-monthly payroll, create new employment records for the workers and associate these to the monthly payroll.
- B. Create a new monthly payroll definition and transfer the workers from the semi-monthly payroll to the monthly payroll.
- C. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Date Paid field on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payment dates.
- D. Navigate to the semi-monthly payroll and update the Start and End Dates on the payroll time periods to reflect the new monthly payroll period dates.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option represents the costing hierarchy necessary to build a cost account when the element costing is defined with costing type as “Costed”?
- A. Element Eligibility, Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Entry
- B. Payroll, Department, Job or Position, Element Eligibility, Person, Element Entry
- C. Payroll, Element Eligibility, Department, Job, Position, Person Person Element, Element Entry
- D. Payroll, Person Element Entry, Department, Job or Position, Person, Element Eligibility
NEW QUESTION 17
Where do you define a custom schedule to be used during payroll flow submission?
- A. Within Manage Flow Patterns, create a custom schedule and associate it with the flow pattern.
- B. Within Manage Fast Formula, create a formula that defines the required schedule.
- C. Within Manage Time Definitions, create a schedule using the type “Time Span”.
- D. Within Manage Run Types, create a schedule of the category “Normal”.
NEW QUESTION 18
A person has one Payroll Relationship and two assignments. Each assignment has two different departments. Each department is associated with a different cost center. You would like to transfer all the costs of this period to one cost center only.
Which two options achieve this requirement?
- A. Define payroll costing with the cost center required.
- B. Define element entry level costing for all elements for this person with the required cost center.
- C. You cannot achieve this because the cost center is automatically picked up from the manage department costing.
- D. Define the Person – Payroll Relationship level costing with the required cost center so that all costs are changed to the same cost center.
NEW QUESTION 19
A customer has asked for notifications to be sent for tasks within a flow pattern. Notifications can be sent based on the statuses of the flow task.
Which option should the task statuses that are supported?
- A. Error, Warning, Complete
- B. Error or Warning
- C. Error, Warning, Complete, In Progress
- D. All statuses
NEW QUESTION 20
Your customer’s bonus payments are based on a percentage of salary. Therefore, salary must be calculated before bonus in the payroll run. How do you determine the element processing sequence within a payroll run?
- A. Use the default priority of the primary classification of the element.
- B. Set the priority of the element on the element definition page.
- C. Set the effective process priority within the element entries page.
- D. Alter the sequence of the elements on the element entries page.
NEW QUESTION 21
How should you configure the predefined payslip report to meet your customer’s payslip requirements?
- A. Payslips cannot be configured and must be built from the beginning.
- B. Modify the copy of the seeded payslip template and use it in a copy of the seeded payslip report.
- C. Open the seeded Payslip report and edit the template.
- D. Rename the seeded Payslip report and edit the content within the seeded template.
NEW QUESTION 22
You have run payroll process and need to validate and audit the run results before moving on to processing the payment. Which report helps you in diagnosing the results?
- A. Payroll Data Validation Report
- B. Payroll Balance Report
- C. Balance Exception Report
- D. Payroll Activity Report
NEW QUESTION 23
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-1050 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Thedumpscentre.com 1z0-1050 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/1z0-1050-dumps/ (74 Q&As Dumps)