1z0-1052 | Free 1z0-1052 Paper 2020
Proper study guides for Most recent Oracle Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2019 Implementation Essentials certified begins with Oracle 1z0-1052 preparation products which designed to deliver the Virtual 1z0-1052 questions by making you pass the 1z0-1052 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-1052 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-1052 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two options are available in the Section Order field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating a questionnaire template?
- A. Random
- B. Descending
- C. Sequential
- D. Manual
- E. Ascending
NEW QUESTION 2
You are implementing Oracle Goal Management for a midsize company.
Your customer wants to add goals from a legacy application. These goals need to be available to all workers, managers, and organization owners.
Identify two ways to satisfy these requirements.
- A. Add goals to a goal plan.
- B. Add goals to the goal library.
- C. Add the goals as an organizational owner.
- D. Upload goals into the goal library by using an application-generated spreadsheet.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which goal task can managers NOT perform for employees that report to them?
- A. Align goals
- B. Mass assign goals
- C. Assign goals
- D. Delete goals
- E. Print goals
NEW QUESTION 4
You are a review participant and there is a need to analyze the impact of changing the performance and potential rating of a worker reporting to you.
Identify two options available on the talent review dashboard that can be used for calibrating performance and potential.
- A. Zoom in
- B. Zoom out
- C. Mobility
- D. Move marker
- E. Drag-and-drop
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the IT analyst who has just been handed over a list of Content Types to be set up Person Profile as a free form. You take a look at the requirements and realize that there are system limitations around a few of the Content Types in the given requirements and you would need to communicate the same back to the business group.
Identify the non-free-form Content Types in the requirements.
- A. Honors and Awards, Memberships, Licenses
- B. Accomplishments, Degrees, Languages
- C. Potential, Risk of Loss, Career Preferences
- D. Languages, Accomplishments, Potential
- E. Potential, Career Preferences, Degrees
NEW QUESTION 6
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee. What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
- B. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- C. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Head of Sales position.
- D. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- E. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
NEW QUESTION 7
The HR manager is planning for the next goal plan period. She finds that the current goal plan template being used by the organization does not reflect the latest organization-wide changes with respect to goal management.
How should the HR manager incorporate the changes?
- A. Update the goal-setting options in the current goal plan template.
- B. Add a new goal plan period row to the current template and update the goal-setting options.
- C. Update the goal management profile options.
- D. Create a new template and edit the goal settings in the new template.
- E. Delete the currently used template and create a new one.
NEW QUESTION 8
A Human Resources Manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that an Incumbent Succession Plan needs to be updated. The Human Resource Specialist is unable to find the Incumbent Succession Plan. What is the cause of this?
- A. The Human Resource Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the data role of the Human Resource Specialist allows him to search for the employee in the person management search.
- B. The Human Resource Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the privacy of the plan is Private.
- C. The Human Resource Specialist is one of the owners of the Succession Plan; however, the data role of the Human Resource Specialist doesn’t allow him to search for the employee in person management search.
- D. The Human Resource Specialist is not the owner of the Succession Plan even though the privacy of the plan is Public.
NEW QUESTION 9
While conducting a Talent Review Meeting for an organization, the Facilitator is unable to move the workers from one box to another box within the box chart.
What setting should be updated to enable the Facilitator to move employees in the 9-box or at what stage is it enabled?
- A. The Facilitator should update the Meeting Date to a past date (date earlier that the system date).
- B. The Facilitator should update the Data Submission deadline to a past date (date earlier that the system date).
- C. The Facilitator should conduct the meeting only after all the Review Participants have submitted the Review Content Data.
- D. The Facilitator should update the Status of the meeting to In Progress if the Meeting Date is scheduled on a future date.
NEW QUESTION 10
A Human Resource Specialist is required to create a Talent Review Meeting for all the Sales Consultants in the Regional Sales Department. While creating the meeting, the Human Resource Specialist is unable to add Succession Plan to the meeting.
Identify two reasons for this.
- A. The Human Resource Specialist creating the Talent Review Meeting does not own any Succession Plans.
- B. The Business Leader of the Talent Review Meeting is not an owner of any Succession Plans.
- C. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting is not part of any Succession Plans.
- D. Talent Review Template selected for the meeting does not have Include Succession Plans enabled.
- E. The Workers part of the Review Population of the meeting does not have any Succession Plans defined.
NEW QUESTION 11
When setting up participant feedback in the performance evaluation template, which three statements are true?
- A. Managers can be named as responsible for the entirety of the feedback process.
- B. The Employee can be prevented form requesting and viewing feedback regarding their own performance by noting it on the performance template.
- C. Employees and Managers are required to manage the feedback task for each performance review.
- D. The performance evaluation can be set up so that the Employee can request, remind, and view feedback regarding their own performance.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two statements are true regarding adding goals to and removing goals from a talent pool?
- A. When you add a goal to a pool, all members of the pool are assigned the goal.
- B. If you remove a development goal from a talent pool, that goal will be automatically removed from the workers’ goals list, which inherited the goal from the talent pool.
- C. You can only add goals that exist in the goal library.
- D. When you add a goal to pool members who already have that goal as one of their existing goals, the goal will be duplicated in their goal list.
NEW QUESTION 13
You need to mass-assign goals that exist in the goal library. The requirements are as follows:
Performance goals A1, A2, and A3 should be assigned to Manager 1’s direct reports.
Development goals B1, B2, and B3 should be assigned to Manager 2’s direct reports.
Which option accomplishes these requirements?
- A. Manager 1 and Manager 2 shares goals A1, A2, and A3 and B1, B2, and B3 with direct reports, respectively.
- B. The organization owner should add goals A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, and B3 so they can be accessible as organization goals.
- C. The HR Specialist selects goals from the goal library, and then assigns them to the appropriate population.
- D. Manager 1 adds goals A1, A2, and A3 and manager 2 adds goals B1, B2, and B3 to their direct reports’ performance documents.
NEW QUESTION 14
Your customer wants a list of items that managers should consider doing when creating their goals, so that subordinates can create goals that align with or support their managers’ goals.
Select two options that should be included in the training materials for managers to satisfy this requirement.
- A. publishing Performance Goals
- B. Publishing Organization Goals
- C. sharing Performance Goals
- D. aligning goals
- E. sharing Organization Goals
- F. assigning goals
NEW QUESTION 15
You are an HR specialist for the Manufacturing Department of your company. This department contains a total of six employees and your CEO has instructed you to perform the following steps:
Determine how well the employees’ profiles match a job or position profile.
Run an analysis, which compares competencies, licenses, and certifications.
The process described above is _______ .
- A. determining plan bench strength
- B. Best-Fit Analysis
- C. determining readiness level
- D. Talent Pool
NEW QUESTION 16
The Privacy setting controls access to the questionnaire or template. Select two statements that are true.
- A. Private: Only the owner and line managers can edit the questionnaire or template.
- B. Private: Only the owner can edit the questionnaire or template.
- C. Public: Anyone with permission to access the questionnaire or template can edit it.
- D. Public: Anyone with or without permission to access the questionnaire or template can edit it.
- E. Private: Only the owner and HR administrator can edit the questionnaire or template.
NEW QUESTION 17
You configure questions and responses in the question library to add to the questionnaire. Identify four question types that can be defined in the question library.
- A. Additional response – It is used to provide additional information or add attachments.
- B. No response – It is used to provide additional information or allow respondents to add attachments.
- C. Single choice – Respondent selects a single choice from selections you provide.
- D. Text – Respondent enters a response in a test field.
- E. Multiple choice – You provide responses and respondents select one or more responses from the options available.
NEW QUESTION 18
If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document?
- A. Ye
- B. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only.
- C. Ye
- D. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only.
- E. Ye
- F. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- G. N
- H. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document.
- I. Ye
- J. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- K. Ye
- L. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task.
NEW QUESTION 19
You are in the process of setting up a talent review meeting. When you log in to the application, the talent review template does not appear in the list of values.
Identify the reason for the template not appearing in the list of values.
- A. The template is in Active status.
- B. The template is in Planned status.
- C. The template is in Approved status.
- D. The template is in Inactive status.
- E. The template is in Incomplete status
NEW QUESTION 20
Where do reviewers create and manage notes for their direct and indirect reports for a Talent Review Meeting?
- A. Prepare Review Content page
- B. Talent Review Dashboard
- C. Show Details dialog box
- D. Manage Notes and Tasks page
NEW QUESTION 21
You are a functional analyst and have been tasked with creating new content items to be used in various profile templates.
What set of steps will you perform to accomplish this task?
- A. Create content type, create item, set fields to be displayed, associate rating model, and save and close.
- B. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, associate rating model, and save and close.
- C. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, associate rating model, and save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- D. Create item, set the content type and content item fields, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
- E. Create item and set the content item fields, set content type, save and close, and repeat the preceding steps for all the required content items.
NEW QUESTION 22
Your company’s appraisal policy requires that the content of the performance document be added in a collaborative manner.
Implementation requirements include:
Both the worker and the manager are required to rate the worker.
Conduct a review meeting for the worker, which the worker must acknowledge.
Both the manager and the worker should be able to give their comments on the entire evaluation process.
Workers and managers should start setting goals for the next period.
To meet these requirements, what are the correct tasks and their sequence to be designed in the process flow?
- A. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, set next period goals.
- B. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, first approval, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- C. Set goals, first approval, manager evaluation of worker, worker self-evaluation, provide final feedback, second approval, set next period goals.
- D. Set goals, manager evaluation of worker, share performance document, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- E. Set next period goals, set goals, first approval, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, confirm review meeting held, provide final feedback.
- F. Set goals, worker self-evaluation, manager evaluation of worker, provide final feedback, confirm review meeting held, set next period goals.
NEW QUESTION 23
A specific goal from the goal library is added by a worker. Later, the HR specialist changes the status of the goal in the goal library to “Inactive”. How does the system behave when the goal status is saved?
- A. It successfully saves the status without affecting the worker’s goals and the goal is prevented from future copying.
- B. It throws an error saying “Insufficient Privileges”.
- C. It deletes the goal from the worker’s goals and successfully saves the status.
- D. It completely deletes the goal from the system.
- E. It throws an error saying “Goal is already in use.”
NEW QUESTION 24
P.S. Certleader now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-1052 dumps! All 1z0-1052 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.certleader.com/1z0-1052-dumps.html (70 New Questions)