1z0-468 | Regenerate 1z0-468 Free Samples 2019
Exambible offers free demo for 1z0-468 exam. "Oracle Cloud Application Foundation Essentials", also known as 1z0-468 exam, is a Oracle Certification. This set of posts, Passing the Oracle 1z0-468 exam, will help you answer those questions. The 1z0-468 Questions & Answers covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real Oracle 1z0-468 exams and revised by experts!
NEW QUESTION 1
Which are two key factors in deciding when to configure OTD for SDP support?
- A. number of connections that OTD needs to manage
- B. size of the payload that will be load balanced
- C. whether Oracle Traffic Director is deployed with InfiniBand fabric
- D. request rate
NEW QUESTION 2
What two sources can be used to provision a WLS domain? (Choose two.)
- A. WebLogic Home Gold Image
- B. TAR file on network desktop
- C. TAR file on local desktop
- D. WebLogic Domain Provisioning Profile
- E. Middleware Home Gold Image
NEW QUESTION 3
You notice the following message in one of your cache server logs:
Which statement correctly explains this message?
- A. Member 102 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 1) that member 74 has left the cluster.
- B. Member 1 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 74) that member 102 has left the cluster.
- C. Member 1 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 102) that member 74 has left the cluster.
- D. Member 74 received a MemberLeft message from the senior member (member 1) that member 102 has left the cluster.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two mechanisms are explicitly monitored to determine death of a cluster member? (Choose two.)
- A. garbage collection
- B. stuck threads
- C. heartbeats
- D. TCP socket connections
Death detection works by creating a ring of TCP connections between all cluster members. TCP communication is sent on the same port that is used for cluster UDP communication. Each cluster member issues a unicast heartbeat, and the most senior cluster member issues the cluster heartbeat, which is a broadcast message. Each cluster member uses the TCP connection to detectthe death of another node within the heartbeat interval. Death detection is enabled by default and is configured within the <tcp-ring-listener> element.
NEW QUESTION 5
A customer is witnessing a lot of contention while accessing and updating a cached item. Which feature alleviates the connection by shortening the time that the object is locked?
- A. Near Cache
- B. Entry Processors
- C. Transaction Framework
- D. off-heap storage
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement about JRockit Discovery Protocol (JDP) is true?
- A. JDP enables network auto discovery of JVMs.
- B. JDP is a subset of HTTP.
- C. JDP can be used by application to exchange serialized data between JVMs.
- D. JDP was initially introduced in the HotSpot VM 1.5.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which tool is not shipped with the JRockit JDK?
- A. Mission Control
- B. Flight Recorder
- C. Studio Profiler
- D. Memory Leak Detector
NEW QUESTION 8
Which configuration can be used for enabling Coherence as an L2 Cache?
- A. @Entity@CacheInterceptor (CoherenceReadCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- B. @Entity@Customizer(CoherenceReadCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- C. @Entity@Customizer(CoherenceReadWriteCustomizer.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
- D. @Entity@CacheInterceptor (CoherenceInterceptor.class)public class Employee implements Serializable
NEW QUESTION 9
Which four components are included in WLS Management Pack? (Choose four.)
- A. Real User Monitoring
- B. JVM Diagnostics
- C. Business Transaction Management
- D. Lifecycle Management
- E. Configuration Management
- F. Ops Center
NEW QUESTION 10
Which three generational spaces make up the HotStop heap? (Choose three.)
- A. Young Generation
- B. Internal Generation
- C. Old Generation
- D. Permanent Generation
- E. Persistent Generation
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three plug-ins are pre-installed with EM 12c?
- A. Oracle Fusion Middleware
- B. Oracle Cloud Application
- C. Oracle Database
- D. Oracle MOS (My Oracle Support)
- E. Exalogic Elastic Cloud Infrastructure
NEW QUESTION 12
A company has a billing and ordering application accessed by ten million subscribers. Some subscribers rarely log in, and others log in almost every day. The company's goal is to provide the quickest possible response to web requests. Accesses make repeated reads and occasional writes to user sessions, each of which is 4 KB.
Which architecture meets these needs?
- A. a replicated cache, so that applications can always access data locally
- B. there is too much data for Coherence to be effective in this scenario
- C. a distributed cache with sticky sessions and near caching
- D. a small replicated cache for frequent users and database read-through
NEW QUESTION 13
What three components are not part of EM and require separate installations? (Choose two.)
- A. BTM Engine
- B. RUEI Engine
- C. JVM Diagnostics Engine
- D. Application Discovery and Performance Management Engine
- E. Ops Center
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three packages are available in the JRockit VM? (Choose three.)
- A. java.io.*
- B. java.util.*
- C. java.swing.*
- D. java.sql.*
- E. java.awt.*
NEW QUESTION 15
After going through a sizing exercise, you determine that your application will need 100 storage-enabled JVMs with 4 GB heaps. You have 10 physical machines with 16 cores and 32 GB of RAM.
Which performance-tuning best practice would be violated by deploying your application on these machines?
- A. Heap sizes should not be larger than 512 MB.
- B. OS socket buffers should be at least 2 MB.
- C. Avoid OS memory swapping/paging by not exhausting physical RAM.
- D. Do not exceed one JVM per core.
NEW QUESTION 16
You are doing capacity planning for a Coherence application with one distributed cache (dcache), and one replicated cache (rcache). You have one index on dcache, and dcache has backup_count=1. Your requirement is that you must be able to tolerate one machine failure with no loss of data. You have three machines, each with 4 JVMs of 8 GB.
What three factors do you take into consideration in case of machine failure? (Choose three.)
- A. Each cache server will be responsible for more primary and backup data from dcache.
- B. The size of index data in each cache server is likely to grow.
- C. The size of rcache on each node will grow.
- D. Updates to rcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
- E. Updates to dcache will result in more network traffic per machine.
NEW QUESTION 17
What is the main method used to collect the monitoring data of a Coherence cluster, its nodes, and caches?
- A. Enterprise Manager agent on every host, querying JMX data from nodes running on that host
- B. one central Enterprise Manager agent, querying JMX data from each node in the cluster
- C. JVMD agent collecting data trough sampling of the JVM for each node
- D. Enterprise Manager agent on every host, querying JMX data from nodes running on the host, and a central Enterprise Manager agent querying JMX data from a management node for cluster-level
- E. one central Enterprise Manager agent querying JMX data from a single management node
NEW QUESTION 18
A Coherence node dies and is removed from a cluster.
What two actions occur if that node was part of a distributed cache where backup_count = 1? (Choose two.)
- A. Access is blocked to all operations while the cluster is rebalanced.
- B. Data is re-partitioned so that all data is accessible again.
- C. Partitions are moved so that the data is balanced among remaining nodes.
- D. Backup partitions are promoted to be primary, and new backups are created.
NEW QUESTION 19
An application frequently requests data (from s Coherence cache configured with a cache loader) that may not be available in the underlying data source. The cost of looking up data via the cache loader is expensive in terms of time and resources.
To reduce these costs, which configuration should be used to cache the notion that an entry is not available?
- A. Modify the application to maintain a “misses” cache to keep track of the entries that were expected to be found in the other cache, but were recently not found.
- B. Configure a “cache-miss-scheme” on the appropriate cache.
- C. Modify the cache loader to maintain a “map” of entries not found, and consult this map before attempting to load an entry from the external source.
- D. This can't be achieved with Coherence.
NEW QUESTION 20
Your application will store data in two partitioned caches, each configured for one backup. You have calculated the total amount of data to be 10 GB for the first cache, and 3 GB for the second cache. You plan to run 10 cache servers in total.
What is the minimum recommended JVM heap size for each cache server?
- A. 512 GB
- B. 1 GB
- C. 2 GB
- D. 4 GB
When considering heap size, it is important to find the right balance. The lower bound is determined by per-JVM overhead (and also, manageability of a potentially large number of JVMs). For example, if there is a fixed overhead of 100MB for infrastructure software (for example, JMX agents, connection pools, internal JVM structures), then the use of JVMs with 256MB heap sizes results in close to 40% overhead for non-cache data. The upper bound on JVM heap size is governed by memory management overhead, specifically the maximum duration of GC pauses and the percentage of CPU allocated to GC (and other memory management tasks).
NEW QUESTION 21
Your application had experienced an OutOfMemoryError on one of the cache servers. You had configured the JVM to produce a heap dump when OutOfMemoryErrors occur. Your analysis of the heap dump indicates that approximately 90% of the heap is consumed by instances of com.tangosol.util.Binary.
What configuration change will reduce the number of com.tangosol.util.Binary instances?
- A. Introduce a near cache for all partitioned caches.
- B. Increase the size of the thread pool for all cache services.
- C. Increase the expiry delay on all distributed-scheme backing maps.
- D. Lower the high-unit threshold on all distributed-scheme backing maps.
NEW QUESTION 22
What could cause an AddTargetUser operation to fall with a 401 or a 403 error?
- A. Virtual Assembly Builder Deployer application is down.
- B. The user whose credentials were used to connect to Virtual Assembly Deployer has not been granted the Cloud Admin role.
- C. A connection between Virtual Assembly Builder Deployer and oracle VM Manager resource pool has not been configured.
- D. The Oracle VM Manager Admin user, whose credentials were used in the createTarget operation, has not been granted the Application Admin role.
NEW QUESTION 23
Your data client query needs to produce a fast initial response. Which two approaches will optimize your query? (Choose two.)
- A. Use a LimitFilter to limit the result set returned.
- B. Use a near cache to cache results locally to be re-used.
- C. Wrap the filter by using a PartitionFilter.
- D. Re-order the filter criteria.
- E. Access the keys first and then the values.
NEW QUESTION 24
Which statement describes the difference between the Runtime Analyzer and JRockit Flight Recorder?
- A. Only Runtime Analyzer allows detailed heap analysis.
- B. Only Flight Recorder allows “back-in-time” analysis.
- C. Thread deadlock analysis is not possible in Flight Recorder.
- D. Flight Recorder cannot be run in an "always-on" mode.
- E. Flight Recorder causes significantly higher processor overhead than Runtime Analyzer.
NEW QUESTION 25
Your customer is a financial services company that uses a large compute grid (not Coherence) to do risk calculations. Objects representing risk scenarios are cached in Coherence. When these objects are updated, they are sent to the compute grid to recalculate risk via a continuous query cache. Assume that there are 100 compute servers in one data center and 100 GB of cached data. The customer is not worried about potential cluster instability, given their network design.
Which solution supports the customer’s requirements? Keep in mind licensing costs and features by edition.
- A. Coherence Standard Editio
- B. Nothing special is needed and Standard Edition is the low- cost option.
- C. Coherence Enterprise Edition, with the compute grid clients being storage-disabled cluster members.
- D. Coherence Grid Edition, with the compute grid clients being storage-disabled Coherence cluster members.
- E. Coherence Enterprise Edition, with the compute grid running against a set of Coherence*Extend proxies and continuous query cache on Coherence*Extend clients.
NEW QUESTION 26
P.S. Surepassexam now are offering 100% pass ensure 1z0-468 dumps! All 1z0-468 exam questions have been updated with correct answers: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-468-exam-dumps.html (75 New Questions)