1z0-931-20 | All About Actual 1z0-931-20 Free Draindumps
Proper study guides for Update Oracle Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2020 Specialist certified begins with Oracle 1z0-931-20 preparation products which designed to deliver the Breathing 1z0-931-20 questions by making you pass the 1z0-931-20 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-931-20 demo right now.
Free demo questions for Oracle 1z0-931-20 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
What command should you issue to enable application continuity on Autonomous Database Shared Infrastructure?
- A. alter database set application_continuity=true
- B. alter session set application_continuity=true
- C. exec dbms_cloucl_admi
- D. enable_app_cont ( ' <service_name> ' ) ;
- E. alter system set application_continuity=true
NEW QUESTION 2
Where can a user's public ssh key be added on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console in order to execute API calls?
- A. On the Autonomous Database Console.
- B. SSH keys are not required in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- C. SSH keys cannot be added from consol
- D. They have to be added using REST APIs only.
- E. Navigate to Identity, select Users panel on the console and select "Add Public Key".
- In the Console, click Identity, and then click Users. Locate the user in the list, and then click the user's name to view the details.
-Click Add Public Key.
- Paste the key's value into the window and click Add.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which statement is NOT correct when setting up compartment quotas?
- A. There are three types of quota policy statements which are set, unset and zero.
- B. Compartment quotas use policies that allow allocation of resources with a high level of flexibility.
- C. Along with compartment budgets, compartment quotas create a powerful toolset to manage your spending.
- D. Compartment quotas are set by Oracle.
NEW QUESTION 4
For someone that is not a service administrator to use SQL Developer Web, what package would you need to use to give them access?
- A. SQLDEV_ADMIN.GRANT_SCHEMA
- B. ORDS_ADMIN.ENABLE_SCHEMA
- C. ORDS_ADMIN.GRANT_SCHEMA
- D. ORDS_PRIV.ENABLE_SCHEMA
NEW QUESTION 5
You are the admin user of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance. A new business analyst has joined the team and would like to explore ADB tables using SQL Developer Web.
What steps do you need to take?
- A. Create a database user (with connect, resource, object privileges), enable the schema to use SQL Developer and provide the user with the user-specific modified URL.
- B. Create a database user with the default privileges.
- C. Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.
- D. Create an IDCS use
- E. Create a database user with connect, resource, and object privileges.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which statement is FALSE about Autonomous Database Maintenance on dedicated Exadata infrastructure?
- A. If a scheduled container database maintenance run cannot take place, Oracle will automatically reschedule the container database maintenance for the following quarter.
- B. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure maintenance takes place at least once each quarter and is mandatory.
- C. You can change your container database maintenance window or reschedule a single container database maintenance run to ensure that your container database maintenance runs follow infrastructure maintenance within the same quarter.
- D. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure maintenance runs are for infrastructure patching (including patching of the Exadata grid infrastructure code and operating systems updates), and include database patching.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources do you need to configure before provisioning your Autonomous Database with Private Endpoint?
- A. Network Security Group
- B. Security List
- C. VCN
- D. Route Table
- E. Subnet
To provision an Autonomous Database with a private endpoint, you must have the following resources alrea created:
A VCN within the region that will contain your Autonomous Database with shared Exadata infrastructure. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
A private subnet within your VCN configured with default DHCP options. Cannot be changed after provisioning.
At least 1 network security group (NSG) within your VCN for the Autonomous Database. Can be changed or edited after provisioning.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which statement is correct with respect to required action to move Autonomous Database resources to a different compartment?
- A. Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure instances and Autonomous Container Databases have no dependent resources that move with the
- B. Associated (non-dependent) resources remain in their current compartments.
- C. Moving an Autonomous Database instance does not include its automatic backups.
- D. You do not need to have sufficient access permissions on the compartment that the resource is being moved to.
- E. Moving the compartment of the Autonomous Database will also move the Autonomous Container Database and Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 9
How can an Autonomous Database resource be provisioned without logging into the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure console?
- A. It cannot be done.
- B. Using Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) on the database server.
- C. Using the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Command Line interface tool or REST API calls.
- D. Connecting to the Cloud Infrastructure Command console via SSH wallet.
The CLI is a small footprint tool that you can use on its own or with the Console to complete Oracle Cloud Infrastructure tasks. The CLI provides the same core functionality as the Console, plus additional commands.
https://blogs.oracle.com/datawarehousing/managing-autonomous-data-warehouse-using-oci-curl Examples of using Autonomous Database managing by REST API
NEW QUESTION 10
What are two differentiators of Oracle Autonomous Database Dedicated Infrastructure?
- A. Users have OS access to the database machine.
- B. Users can customize the maintenance schedule.
- C. It offers greater control and isolation starting at the Exadata cloud infrastructure level.
- D. Users have SYS privileges in the database.
- E. Users can customize the OS stack and add additional packages
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two statements are FALSE about creating a metadata-only clone with a private endpoint network access option?
- A. Current settings for ACLs are cloned.
- B. Clone can be in a different region.
- C. All OML notebooks are cloned.
- D. All underlying data for OML notebooks is cloned.
- E. All resource management rules are cloned.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three statements are true about procedures in the DBMS_CLOUD package? (Choose three.)
- A. The DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT procedure copies a file from Cloud Object Storage to the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- B. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- C. The DBMS_CLOUD.VALIDATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
- D. The DBMS_CLOUD.DELETE_FILE procedure removes the credentials file from the Autonomous Data Warehouse database.
- E. The DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_EXTERNAL_TABLE procedure creates an external table on files in the clou
- F. You can run queries on external data from the Autonomous Data Warehouse.
This procedure removes the specified file from the specified directory on Autonomous Data Warehouse. CREATE_CREDENTIAL Procedure
This procedure stores Cloud Object Storage credentials in the Autonomous Data Warehouse database. Use stored credentials for data loading or for querying external data residing in the Cloud.
This procedure copies a file from Autonomous Data Warehouse to the Cloud Object Storage. The maximum file size allowed in this procedure is 5 gigabytes (GB).
VALIDATE EXTERNAL TABLE Procedure
This procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Data Warehouse.
This procedure creates an external table on files in the Cloud. This allows you to run queries on external data from Autonomous Data Warehouse.
To use Data Pump from ADB, a credential identifying the Object Storage bucket to use must be defined with a DBMS_CLOUD.CREATE_CREDENTIAL function. This will allow ADB to access objects that are stored in the object store , including dump files. To export an existing database to prepare for import into ADB, use the XTP command and add the ex elude option for database functionality that is not recommended or supported in ADB. This will prevent errors during the imp oil process.
This process is not automatic. And if the logs are not moved, you will receive a warning when running the MDB that the logs are not there. In this example, we're
moving the log import.log to object store with a DBMS_CLOUD.PUT_OBJECT command.
This procedure validates the source files for an external table, generates log information, and stores the rows that do not match the format options specified for the external table in a badfile table on Autonomous Database. The overloaded form enables you to use the operation_id parameter.
This procedure copies a file from Autonomous Database to the Cloud Object Storage. The maximum file size allowed in this procedure is 5 gigabytes (GB)
DELETE FILE Procedure
This procedure removes the specified file from the specified directory on Autonomous Database.
This procedure creates an external table on files in the Cloud. This allows you to run queries on external data from Autonomous Database.
NEW QUESTION 13
An Autonomous Database (ADB) user with an instance wallet has left the company and they shared a database user id with other users when accessing ADB.
Other than changing the shared user password, what can the admin do to protect the instance?
- A. Trust the user who left to not access the database.
- B. Shutdown and restart the instance.
- C. Rotate the instance wallet and share the new wallet with the remaining users.
- D. Delete the user.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which statement is true when you provision an Autonomous Database using the cloning method?
- A. After an Autonomous database is created using a clone, the network access option can be changed.
- B. A clone database source can be a running database instance.
- C. A clone database source can be from a point-in-time backup that is less than 2 hours old.
- D. When cloning an Autonomous Database, Oracle Machine Learning workspaces, projects, and notebooks of the source database are cloned to the new database.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which two options are available to restore an Autonomous Data Warehouse? (Choose two.)
- A. Backup and recovery must be done using Recovery Manager(RMAN).
- B. Select the snapshot of the backup.
- C. Select the archived redo logs.
- D. Select the backup from which restore needs to be done.
- E. Specify the point in time (timestamp) to restore.
In the Restore prompt, select Specify Timestamp or Select Backup to restore to a point in time or to restore
from a specified backup.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which three event types are supported for Autonomous Database?
- A. Terminate End
- B. Maintenance Begin
- C. Change Compartment Begin
- D. Change Autoscaling Configuration Compartment
- E. Update IORM Begin
NEW QUESTION 17
While creating an Autonomous Container Database on dedicated infrastructure through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) console, which patch type is offered to be applied during maintenance?
- A. Release Update (RU)
- B. Prior Release Update Revision (PRUR)
- C. Prior Release Update (PRU)
- D. Quarterly Bundle Patch (QBP)
NEW QUESTION 18
You are the admin of an Autonomous Database (ADB) instance, and a new developer has requested a new workspace in APEX.
What statement describes the step to provide the developer a new workspace in APEX?
- A. Create an IDCS user with the APEX role.
- B. Access the APEX Administration Services and create the workspace for the developer.
- C. Create a new developer account.
- D. Create a database user with the APEX role.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement is true when the Autonomous Database has auto scaling enabled?
- A. Database concurrency is scaled up when needed by the workload.
- B. Increases the number of sessions available to the database.
- C. Scales the PGA and SGA size when needed for the workload.
- D. Enables the database to use up to 3x CPU/IO resources immediately when needed by the workload.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the correct way to list all files in the default data pump directory?
- A. By executing select * from DBMS_CLOUD.LIST_FILES('DATA_PUMP_DIR');
- B. You cannot list files in the default data pump directory from Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW).
- C. Log onto ADW server and issue is -al on the command line.
- D. By executing select * from utl_file . list ( ‘DATA_PUMP_DIR ' ) ;
NEW QUESTION 21
Which three security features are available in Oracle Autonomous Database Shared Infrastructure?
- A. Transparent Data Encryption
- B. Database Vault
- C. Customer Managed Keys
- D. Data Redaction
- E. Audit Vault
NEW QUESTION 22
Which TWO statements are TRUE about using an Autonomous Database with Private Endpoints
- A. A Network Security Group is required within your Virtual Cloud Network before you can provision a Shared Autonomous Database to use Private Endpoints
- B. An Autonomous Database with private endpoints can be accessed from the public internet byadding your ip address to an Access Control List.
- C. Private Endpoints can be configured when you clone a Shared Autonomous Database that was initially created with public endpoints.
- D. You can configure Private Endpoints for an Always Free Autonomous Database
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two statements are true when running DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA? (Choose two.)
- A. The source file can be in either Oracle Standard Storage or Oracle Archive Storage bucket in the Object Store.
- B. The source files can reside in Oracle Object Storage, Amazon S3 Object storage, or Azure Blob storage.
- C. A valid credential must be created prior to running the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure.
- D. The source file will be automatically removed after the DBMS_CLOUD.COPY_DATA procedure finishes successfully.
- E. The target table will be created in Autonomous Database if it does not already exist.
NEW QUESTION 24
To who, and in which order, are dedicated Exadata Infrastructure resources provisioned?
- A. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
- B. Database Administrator, Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure
- C. Fleet Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Autonomous Container DB -> Database Administrator -> Autonomous DB
- D. Database Administrator, Autonomous Exadata Infrastructure -> Fleet Administrator -> Autonomous Container DB -> Autonomous DB
NEW QUESTION 25
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-931-20 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1z0-931-20-dumps.html (New 60 Q&As)