1z0-932 | The Secret Of Oracle 1z0-932 Exam Answers
100% Guarantee of 1z0-932 test engine materials and test for Oracle certification for IT candidates, Real Success Guaranteed with Updated 1z0-932 pdf dumps vce Materials. 100% PASS Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2018 Architect Associate exam Today!
Online 1z0-932 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true about Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) object storage support for server-side encryption?
- A. You must manually enable server-side encryption for each object as you upload to OCI object storage
- B. Objects are automatically encrypted as they are uploaded to object storage and decrypted upon retrieval
- C. You must manually decrypt the data when retrieving from OCI object storage
- D. Only the object data is encrypted and the user-defined metadata that is associated with the object is not encrypted
NEW QUESTION 2
When terminating a compute instance, you want to preserve the boot volume and its data. Which step will you need to perform?
- A. You cannot preserve the boot volume; it will always be deleted when you terminate the instance.
- B. Reboot the instance first, and then terminate the instance.
- C. Disable the default option to delete the boot volume when terminating an instance.
- D. Before terminating the instance, you must detach the boot volume.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three actions need to be performed before attempting a data transfer service job?
- A. Obtain an available host machine which can run the dts utility on-premise with SATA or USB drives attached for the transfer job.
- B. Get access to a high-speed internet connection
- C. Data Transfer Service and Storage Service Limits should be checked and raised if required.
- D. Set up SSH access to a host on OCI to coordinate the transfer job.
- E. Create an object bucket to receive the job.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two are true for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DNS? (Choose two.)
- A. It can function only as a primary DNS.
- B. It supports other cloud providers such as AWS and Azure.
- C. It supports segregation of traffic by using the private pool.
- D. It does not provide DDoS protection.
NEW QUESTION 5
You are in the process of setting up a highly available student registration website on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You use a load balancer and a database service on OCI. You launch two compute instances each in a different subnet and add them to the back end set of a public load balancer. The load
balancer is configured correctly and working. You then deploy the student registration application on these two compute instances. The application can communicate with the database service. However, when you type the URL of this student registration application in your browser, no web page appears.
What could be the cause?
- A. The security lists of the subnets on which the two instances are located do not have “allow” rules for port 80 and 443.
- B. The load balancer performed a health check on the application and found that compute instances were not in a healthy state and terminated the instances.
- C. The client requested https access to the application and the load balancer service does not support end-to-end SSL from the client to the listener to the back-end set.
- D. The Dynamic Routing Gateway is preventing the client traffic from your data center network from reaching the public IP of the load balancer.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two statements are true about policies?
- A. You can use read, write, manage, and inspect as verbs for defining a policy.
- B. A policy is a document that specifies who can access which Oracle Cloud Infrastructure resources that your company has, and how.
- C. Users need not do anything but still have to be added to a group with appropriate policies defined.
- D. You can deny access to a group via policies.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two actions will occur when a back-end server that is registered with a backend set is marked to drain connections? (Choose two.)
- A. It disallows new connections to that backend server.
- B. It keeps the connections to that instance open and attempts to complete any in-flight requests.
- C. It redirects the requests to a user-defined error page.
- D. It immediately closes all existing connections to that instance.
- E. It forcibly closes all connections to that instance after a timeout period.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two identity providers can your administrator federate with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose two.)
- A. Microsoft Active Directory
- B. Oracle Identity Cloud Services
- C. AWS Directory Services
- D. Google Directory Federation Services
NEW QUESTION 9
You are running a mission-critical database in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You take regular backups of your DB system to OCI object storage. Recently, you notice a failed database backup status in the console.
What two steps can you take to determine the cause of the backup failure? (Choose two.)
- A. Ensure the database archiving mode is set to NOARCHIVELOG
- B. Ensure that your database host can connect to the OCI object storage
- C. Restart the dcsagent program if it has a status of stop or waiting
- D. Make sure that the database is not active and running while backup is in progress
NEW QUESTION 10
What is the default backup location for database backup on Database Cloud Service (DBCS)?
- A. Object Storage on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- B. ASM diskgroup
- C. block volume
- D. locally attached NVMe on Virtual Machine
NEW QUESTION 11
Your company has decided to move a few applications to Oracle Cloud and you have been asked to design it for both High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR).
Which two should you consider while designing your Oracle Cloud Infrastructure architecture? (Choose two.)
- A. Region
- B. Instance Shape
- C. Compartments
- D. Availability Domain
NEW QUESTION 12
You are tasked with creating a highly available clustered application on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure consisting of three nodes. The round-trip latency between nodes must be less than 500 µs (micro-seconds) and your cluster should be resilient to hardware failure.
What is the recommended deployment strategy?
- A. Deploy the cluster nodes in a single region and deploy each node into a different A
- B. Select the same fault domain in each AD to ensure consistency.
- C. Deploy the cluster nodes in two separate regions and take advantage of multiple availability domains (ADs) in each region.
- D. Deploy the cluster nodes in a single region and deploy each node into a different AD.
- E. Deploy the cluster nodes in a single region and deploy each node in different fault domains within a single AD.
NEW QUESTION 13
In which language are Terraform and Terraform providers written?
- A. Python
- B. Go
- C. C
- D. Ruby
NEW QUESTION 14
You have one database-style application that frequently makes many random reads and writes across the dataset.
Which storage offering supports this application?
- A. Object Storage Service
- B. Archive Storage Service
- C. File Storage Service
- D. Block Storage Service
NEW QUESTION 15
You are the Solutions Architect of a large company and are tasked with migrating all your services to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. As part of this, you first design a Virtual Cloud Network (VCN) with a public subnet and a private subnet. Then in order to provide Internet connectivity to the instances in your private subnet, you create an Oracle Linux instance in your public subnet and configure NAT on it. However, even after adding all related security list rules and routes in the Route Table, your private subnet instances still cannot connect to the Internet.
Which action should you perform to enable Internet connectivity?
- A. Disable “Source and Destination Check” on the VNIC of your Linux instance.
- B. There is no way that a private subnet can connect to the Internet.
- C. Create a Dynamic Routing Gateway (DRG) and route your private IP traffic to the DRG.
- D. Restart the NAT instance.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two configuration formats does Terraform support? (Choose two.)
- A. YAML
- B. JSON
- C. HCL
- D. XML
NEW QUESTION 17
An instance is launched with a primary VNIC that is created during instance launch.
Which two operations are true when you add secondary VNICs to an existing instance? (Choose two.)
- A. You can remove the primary VNIC after the secondary VNIC’s attachment is complete.
- B. You can remove the secondary VNIC later if it is not needed.
- C. The primary and secondary VNIC association should be within the same Availability Domain.
- D. It is not possible to connect two VNICs to an instance.
NEW QUESTION 18
You are a network architect and have designed the network infrastructure of a three-tier application on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). In the architecture, back-end DB servers are in a private subnet. One of your DB administrators requests to have access to OCI object storage service.
How can you meet this requirement?
- A. Create a service gateway, add a new route rule to the private subnet route table that uses storage as your service gateway target type
- B. Create a dynamic routing gateway (DRG) and attach it your virtual cloud network (VCN). Add a default route rule to the private subnets route table and set the target as DRG
- C. Attach a public IP address to the instances in the private subnet, and then add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway
- D. Add a new route rule to the private subnet route table to route default traffic to the internet gateway
NEW QUESTION 19
You have been notified of an application failure indicating that one or more of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) resources have become unavailable. After scanning the Compute and Database consoles, you notice that one of the DB Systems is missing.
What would you do to identify the reason for this missing resource?
- A. Navigate to the Audit console and search the previous 24 hours for all Delete actions to get a list of any resource that was deleted in the past 24 hours.
- B. Create a serial console connection to the DB System that does not appear in the management console.Connect to the serial console connection, and then review the system logs under /var/log/messages.
- C. View the service limits associated with your account to ensure that you have not exceeded the available number of DB system in your tenancy.
- D. Navigate to the Audit console and search the previous 24 hours for all List actions to get a list of every event that occurred in the past 24 hours.
NEW QUESTION 20
In which two ways does Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) file storage (FSS) differ from OCI object storage and block volume services? (Choose two.)
- A. Block volume service is NVMe based, while FSS is not
- B. Object storage and block volume services offer default encryption, but FSS does not
- C. A file system is created within an availability domain, whereas object storage buckets exist at the region level
- D. FSS uses the network file system (NFS) protocol, whereas block volume uses iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 21
Which five are the required parameters to launch an instance in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure? (Choose five.)
- A. subnet
- B. Availability Domain
- C. Virtual Cloud Network
- D. host name
- E. instance shape
- F. image operating system
- G. private IP address
NEW QUESTION 22
What is a valid option when exporting a custom image?
- A. object storage URL
- B. archive storage URL
- C. file storage service
- D. block volume
NEW QUESTION 23
Which storage service is used on OCI for a Data Transfer Service job?
- A. An instance with enough storage to accommodate the job
- B. An object bucket
- C. A File System service instance
- D. Block Volume
NEW QUESTION 24
You had an outage in your application caused by the loss of a shared volume provisioned by File Storage Service (FSS). At this point, you need to restore the data from a snapshot you created of the FSS.
What are the steps to restore the data?
- A. Access the directory where the shared volume is mounted, then cd into .snapshot folder, find the snapshot folder you want to recover and use cp or rsync tool to copy the files to the original location.
- B. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the shared storage, then click on snapshot and restore.
- C. Open OCI Console, select File Storage Service, find the snapshot you created and click restore.
- D. Access the directory, where you mounted the shared volume, then cd into .snapshot folder and find the snapshot folder you want to recover and rename that folder to the original folder name.
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 1z0-932 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Surepassexam 1z0-932 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.surepassexam.com/1z0-932-exam-dumps.html (166 Q&As Dumps)