1z0-934 | A Review Of Exact 1z0-934 Exam Price
Proper study guides for Rebirth Oracle Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2021 Associate certified begins with Oracle 1z0-934 preparation products which designed to deliver the Refined 1z0-934 questions by making you pass the 1z0-934 test at your first time. Try the free 1z0-934 demo right now.
Check 1z0-934 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which REST API can be used for registering a device as third party device?
- A. CREATE /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- B. POST /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- C. REGISTER /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- D. PUT /iot/api/v2/private/partners
- E. GET /iot/api/v2/private/partners
You can register all devices in Oracle IoT Cloud as third party partner devices by using this REST API: POST
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Process type should you choose to model non-sequential process type in Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Adaptive Case Management process
- B. Structured Process
- C. Dynamic process
- D. Unstructured Process
NEW QUESTION 3
What options are available for Escalation and Expiration of human tasks in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Escalate, Restart, Next or Previous
- B. Renew, start, end, or error
- C. Never Escalate, Skip, hierarchy, or New
- D. Never expire, Expire, Renew, or Escalate
Configuring Task Expiration, Renewal, or Escalation
You can configure a human task to never expire, to expire after a certain time, to renew the expiration time, or to escalate after a certain time passes.
To configure an action to perform on a specific deadline:
Click the Escalation and Expiration
tab on the implementation pane.
The Escalation and Expiration tab appears.
Use the radio buttons to specify if you want the human task to Never expire, Expire, Renew, or
Never expire: the human task doesn’t expire and if no user completes it, it remains in the users task list for an indeterminate period of time.
Expire: the human task expires after the specified time and is no longer accessible from the task list.
Renew: when the specified time passes, the expiration date is extended for one more period until it reaches the specified amount of renewals allowed.
Escalate: when the specified time passes, the human task is escalated to the specified escalation levels.
NEW QUESTION 4
Assuming that a particular user possesses the "Deploy to Gateway" grant, what grants on an API are required in order to deploy that API?
- A. Manage API or Deploy API
- B. Manage API
- C. Entitle API
- D. View all Details and Deploy API
NEW QUESTION 5
Which role is needed for managing users from Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. lotUsersGroup
- B. TotAdministratorsGroup
- C. System Administrator
- D. lotOperatorsGroup
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two actions can be repositioned in integration with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Function Call
- B. Switch
- C. Stage File with Read File in Segments
- D. Stage File
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three are ways enterprise applications can interact with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. send commands/messages
- B. insert/update/delete data
- C. subscribe to data
- D. query data
- E. subscribe to commands/messages
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two are On-prem Connectivity Options with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. VPN
- B. Connectivity Agent
- C. PaaS Agent
- D. Execution Agent
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two statements correctly define the use cases for Business Process Execution Language(BPEL) vs. Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) vs. Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)?
- A. Decision Model and Notation (DMN) replaces BPMN in modern Cloud Architectures.
- B. All are part of a typical/traditional on-premise enterprise integration strategy and can also be an important part of a hybrid on-premises/Cloud architecture.
- C. BPEL is inherently better than BPMN in managing orchestrations that involve people, because BPEL can also interact with systems.
- D. An ESB is used primarily for stateless messages and service mediatio
- E. The ESB construct is being replaced by API's and API Gateways in modern Cloud architectures.
- F. BPEL and ESB are both good technologies for doing heavy transformations of data before sending the data to a back-end system or database.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which Service-Oriented Architecture Cloud Service (SOA CS) component provides stateful orchestration?
- A. Oracle Mediator
- B. Oracle Business Activity Monitoring
- C. Oracle Service Bus
- D. Oracle Business Rules
- E. Oracle BPEL Process Manager
NEW QUESTION 11
Which three are characteristics of Device Virtualization?
- A. Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service does not support Device Virtualization.
- B. You can monitor each device endpoint's health, performance, and location via the client software library API or with REST calls made to those devices.
- C. You can collect data from your devices using APIs delivered with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service Client Software Libraries or Oracle IoT Cloud Service Gateway.
- D. The APIs provided enable you to send telemetry messages and device data from your devices to Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service, control your devices, and deploy applications to your gateway devices.
- E. Devices used are not rea
- F. They are virtual devices and linked with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) CS.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three options are available for Business rule conflict resolution in Process Cloud Service?
- A. No Conflict
- B. Skip
- C. Override
- D. Escalate
- E. Conflict
NEW QUESTION 13
What Mapper function can you use to get the lookup value in Mapping Builder?
- A. GetLookupValue
- B. FindLookupValue
- C. LookupValue
- D. SearchLookupValue
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three are valid Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Roles ?
- A. ServiceDeployer
- B. Servicelmplementor
- C. ServiceUser
- D. ServiceAdministrator
Oracle Integration Cloud Roles Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles govern access to various Oracle Integration Cloud features: Integrations, Processes, Visual Builder, Integration Insight, and Stream Analytics . Oracle Integration Cloud predefined roles include ServiceAdministrator, ServiceDeveloper, ServiceMonitor, ServiceDeployer, and ServiceUser.
NEW QUESTION 15
What are two possible reasons for a Gateway not getting started?
- A. The loT Service may be down.
- B. The provisioning file may contain correct Activation ID and Activation Secret.
- C. There is an invalid certificate.
- D. The provisioning file may contain incorrect Activation ID and incorrect Activation Secret.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two are NOT default start and end events in Process Cloud Service?
- A. Folder start and None end event
- B. SOAP start and SOAP end event
- C. None start and end event
- D. Task start and end event
NEW QUESTION 17
You provision an Oracle SOA Cloud Service instance and specify a compute shape so that the JVM heap size for WebLogic Serve, and Load Balancer processes are determined automatically.
Which statement is correct after provisioning the instance in this scenario?
- A. You can change the heap size to a maximum of 32GB.
- B. You can change the heap size by logging a Oracle Cloud Support Service Request.
- C. You can change the heap size by using the Weblogic Server Administration Console.
- D. You cannot change the heap size once the Service Instance is provisioned.
NEW QUESTION 18
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which then prevents it from being edited. Which two users can unlock the connection?
- A. a user with the Designer Role
- B. the same user who has edited the connection
- C. any user
- D. a user with the Administrator Role
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/integration-cloud-service/icsug/creating-connections.html#GUID-085410 Unlocking a Connection
When a connection is in edit mode and the browser crashes, the connection becomes locked, which prevents it from being edited.
To unlock the connection:
Log in again as the same user who was editing the connection when the browser crashed, then log out. For example, if you were logged in as icsdeveloper when the browser crashed, log in again as icsdeveloper,
and log out. This action unlocks the connection.
Log in as a user with the Administrators role.
On the Oracle Integration Cloud Service home page, click Cthoennections
For the connection that is locked, click the menu at the far right, then selUecntlock.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which Enterprise Application System can be integrated with Oracle Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Service?
- A. any system capable of receiving HTTP connections or making HTTP requests
- B. only systems which are deployed on Windows or Unix platform
- C. a system which exposes REST Service
- D. a system which exposes WSDL
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two are types of style patterns available while creating integration with Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)?
- A. Notification
- B. Metadata
- C. Orchestration
- D. Map Data
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 1z0-934 Questions & Answers shared by Dumps-hub.com, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.dumps-hub.com/1z0-934-dumps.html (New 71 Q&As)