200-125 | Cisco 200-125 Braindumps 2021
Want to know 200 125 ccna features? Want to lear more about ccna 200 125 experience? Study ccna 200 125 syllabus. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 200-125 (CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (v3.0)) test on your first attempt.
Free demo questions for Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Match the terms on the left with the appropriate OSI layer on the right. (Not all options are used)
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two statements about northbound and southbound APIs are (rue? (Choose two.)
- A. Only southbound APIs allow program control of the network.
- B. Both northbound and southbound APIs allow program control of the network.
- C. Both northbound and southbound API interlaces use a Service Abstraction Layer.
- D. Only northbound APIs allow program control of the network.
- E. Only southbound AP| .interlaces use a Service Abstraction Layer.
- F. Only northbound API interfaces use a Service Abstraction Layer.
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two steps must you perform on each device that is configured for ipv4 routing before you implement OSPFv3? (chooose two)
- A. configure an autonomous system number
- B. configure a loopback interface
- C. configure a router ID
- D. enable IPv6 on an interface
- E. enable IPv6 unicast routing
NEW QUESTION 4
Which prompt does a Cisco switch display when it is running in privileged exec mode?
- A. switch>
- B. switch#
- C. switch(config)#
- D. switch(config-if)#
NEW QUESTION 5
Which utility can you use to identify redundant or shadow rules ?
- A. The ACL trace tool in Cisco APIC-EM.
- B. The ACL analysis tool in Cisco APIC-EM.
- C. The Cisco APIC-EM automation scheduler.
- D. The Cisco IWAN application.
NEW QUESTION 6
Drag and drop the CSMA components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right
Explanation: Access mode used for Ethernet networks = 1-Persistent
Access mode used for Wi-fi networks = P-Persistent
Access mode used in the controller area network = O-persistent
Rules that define the system response when a collision occurs on an Ethernet network = CSMA/CD Rules that define the system response when a collision occurs on a Wi-Fi network = CSMA/CA
NEW QUESTION 7
On which combinations are standard access lists based?
- A. destination address and subnet mask
- B. destination address and wildcard mask
- C. source address and subnet mask
- D. source address and wildcard mask
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the topology. Your company has connected the routers R1, R2, and R3 with serial links. R2 and R3 are connected to the switches SW1 and SW2, respectively. SW1 and SW2 are also connected to the routers R4 and R5.
The EIGRP routing protocol is configured.
You are required to troubleshoot and resolve the EIGRP issues between the various routers. Use the appropriate show commands to troubleshoot the issues.
Which path does traffic take from R1 to R5?
- A. The traffic goes through R2.
- B. The traffic goes through R3.
- C. The traffic is equally load-balanced over R2 and R3.
- D. The traffic is unequally load-balanced over R2 and R3.
Explanation: Using the “show ip int brief command” on R5 we can see the IP addresses assigned to this router. Then, using the “show ip route” command on R1 we can see that to reach 10.5.5.5 and 10.5.5.55 the preferred path is via Serial 1/3, which we see from the diagram is the link to R2.
NEW QUESTION 9
On which type of port can switches interconnect for multi-VLAN communication?
- A. interface port
- B. access port
- C. switch port
- D. trunk port
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two routes originate from R1? (Choose two)
- A. 172.20.20.21
- B. 192.168.10.0/24
- C. 192.168.12.0/24
- D. 192.168.11.0/24
- E. 172.20.10.21
NEW QUESTION 11
What is the effect of configuring a server farm on a switch that operates in VLAN 20 using isolated ports?
- A. Hosts in the server farm are unable to communicate with each other.
- B. The primary VLAN and hosts are able to communicate with hosts on other VLANs
- C. The primary VLAN and hosts are able to reach community ports.
- D. The primary VLAN and hosts are able to communicate with each other
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and drop the descriptions of performing an initial device configuration from the left onto the correct features or compnents on the right.
NEW QUESTION 13
ACisco router is booting and has just completed the POST process. It is now ready to find and load an IOS image. What function does the router perform next?
- A. It attempts to boot from a TFTP server.
- B. It checks the configuration register.
- C. It inspects the configuration file in NVRAM for boot instructions.
- D. It loads the first image file in flash memory.
NEW QUESTION 14
If three devices are plugged into one port on a switch and two devices are plugged into a different port, how many collision domains are on the switch?
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 5
- D. 6
NEW QUESTION 15
Which command can you enter to configure an IPv6 floating static route?
- A. router(config)#ipv6 route FE80:0202::/32 serial 0/1 1
- B. router (config)#ipv6 route ::/0 serial 0/1
- C. router(config)#ipv6 route static resolve default
- D. router(config)#ipv6 route FE80.0202::/32 serial 0/1 201
NEW QUESTION 16
Which option is the master redundancy scheme for stacked switches?
- A. 1:N
- B. 1:1
- C. N:1
- D. 1+N
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-125 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certleader, Welcome to Download: https://www.certleader.com/200-125-dumps.html (New 635 Q&As Version)