200-125 | High quality 200-125 Free Practice Questions 2021
Master the cisco ccna 200 125 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this 125 200. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real ccna 200 125 book in our Cisco 200-125 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID ccna 200 125 at below page. You can use our Cisco 200-125 braindumps and pass your exam.
Online Cisco 200-125 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two are features of IPv6? (Choose two.)
- A. anycast
- B. broadcast
- C. multicast
- D. podcast
- E. allcast
Explanation: IPv6 addresses are classified by the primary addressing and routing methodologies common in networking: unicast addressing, anycast addressing, and multicast addressing.
A unicast address identifies a single network interface. The Internet Protocol delivers packets sent to a unicast address to that specific interface.
An anycast address is assigned to a group of interfaces, usually belonging to different nodes. A packet sent to an anycast address is delivered to just one of the member interfaces, typically the nearest host, according to the routing protocol’s definition of distance. Anycast addresses cannot be identified easily, they have the same format as unicast addresses, and differ only by their presence in the network at multiple points. Almost any unicast address can be employed as an anycast address.
A multicast address is also used by multiple hosts, which acquire the multicast address destination by participating in the multicast distribution protocol among the network routers. A packet that is sent to a multicast address is delivered to all interfaces that have joined the corresponding multicast group.
NEW QUESTION 2
An administrator has connected devices to a switch and, for security reasons, wants the dynamically learned MAC addresses from the address table added to the running configuration. Which action must be taken to accomplish this?
- A. Use theno switchport port-securitycommand to allow MAC addresses to be added to the configuration.
- B. Enable port security and use the keywordsticky.
- C. Set the switchport mode to trunk and save the running configuration.
- D. Use theswitchport protectedcommand to have the MAC addresses added to the configuration.
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
A network technician is asked to design a small network with redundancy. The exhibit represents this design, with all hosts configured in the same VLAN. What conclusions can be made about this design?
- A. This design will function as intended.
- B. Spanning-tree will need to be used.
- C. The router will not accept the addressing scheme.
- D. The connection between switches should be a trunk.
- E. The router interfaces must be encapsulated with the 802.1Q protocol.
Explanation: Each interface on a router must be in a different network. If two interfaces are in the same network, the router will not accept it and show error when the administrator assigns it.
NEW QUESTION 4
A workstation has just resolved a browser URL to the IP address of a server. Which protocol will the workstation now use to determine the destination MAC address to be placed into frames directed toward the sever?
- A. ARP
- B. RARP
- C. DNS
- D. DHCP
- E. HTTP
NEW QUESTION 5
What is the default encapsulation type for Cisco WAN serial interfaces?
- A. Frame Relay
- B. HDLC
- C. PPP
- D. SDLC
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
You are configuring the router to provide Static NAT for the web server. Drag and drop the configuration commands from left onto the letters that correspond to its position in the configuration on the right.
NEW QUESTION 7
When troubleshooting ethernet connectivity issues how can you verify that an ip address is known to a router?
- A. Check Whether the ip address is in the routing table
- B. Check Whether an ACL is blocking the ip address
- C. Check Whether the ip address is in the CAM Table
- D. Check Whether the ip address is in the ARP Table
NEW QUESTION 8
You work as Junior Network Engineer for RADO Network Ltd company. Your colleague has set up a Layer 2 network for testing purpose in one of your client locations. You must verify the configuration and fix if any issues identified as per customer requirements.
- Three switches (SVV1. SW2, and SW3) are connected using Ethernet link as shown in the topology diagram.
- Server1 and PC1 are connected to SW1 and are assigned to VLAN 500 and VLAN 600 respectively.
- Server2 and PC2 are connected to SW2 and are assigned to VLAN 500 and VLAN 600 respectively.
- PC3 is connected to SW3 and assigned to VLAN 600.
- Verify if switch ports are assigned in correct VLANs as per topology diagram Identify and fix any misconfigurations found in three switches.
- Verify if trunk links are operational between switches and the IEEE 802.1 q trunk encapsulation method is used Identrfy and fix if any misconfigurations are found in the trunk configuration
- You must make sure the ports connected between switches are set as trunk ports.
Special Note: To gain the maximum number you must make sure that VLANs are assigned to switch ports as per customer requirements and make sure the trunk links are operational between switches Do not change VLAN names and VLAN number that are already configured in the switches
Explanation: Switch 1 port E0/1 WAS CONNECTED TO ACOMPUTER WITH A STRAIGHT THROUGH CABLE AND AS WELL AS ROLLOVER CABLE (FOR CONFIGURATION OF SWITCH PORTS ON THIS SWITCH) WHICH WAS SHOWN IN VLAN 600 IN THE DIAGRAM BUT ACTUALLY THAT PC WAS NOT IN VLAN 600 AFTER CHECKING THE VLAN CONFIGURATION USING SHOW VLAN COMMAND. INSTEAD THIS PORT WAS CONFIGURED IN VLAN 1. SO WE NEEDED TO PUT THAT PC IN VAN 600 USING FOLLOWING COMMANDS-SW1(CONFIG)# INTERFACE
E0/0SW1(CONFIG-IF)#SWITCHPORT MODE ACCESSSW1(CONFIG-IF)#SWITCHPORT ACCESS VLAN 600
NOW THE E0/0-PORT OF THIS SWITCH-SW1 WAS RECEIVING NATIVE VLAN MISMATCH FROM
SW3 SWITCH-PORT E0/1. ALSO E0/0 OF SW1 ANDE0/1 OF SW3 WERE NOT IN TRUNKING MODE. AND THE QUESTION WAS ASKED TO MAKE SURE THAT CONNECTION BETWEEN BOTH SWITCHES SHOULD BE IN TRUNKING MODE WITH 802.1Q ENCAPSULATION ENABLEDSO USED THE BELOW COMMANDS-SW1(CONFIG)#INT E0/0SW1(CONFIG-IF)#SWITCHPORT TRUNK ENCAPSULATION DOT1QSW1(CONFIG-IF)# SWITCHPORT MODE TRUNK.
ON OTHER SWITCH WHICH IS SWITCH3
SW3(CONFIG)#INT E0/0SW3(CONFIG-IF)#SWITCHPORT TRUNK ENCAPSULATION DOT1QSW3(CONFIG-IF)# SWITCHPORT MODE TRUNK.SW3(CONFIG-IF)# SWITCHPORT TRUNK NATIVE VLAN 1
ALSO PORT E0/2 OF SW3 WAS CONNECTED TO SERVER AND IN VLAN 600 AND PORT E0/3 WAS ASSIGNED TO VLAN 500 AND TO ACOMPUTER AGAIN IN VLAN 500 ITSELF. SO THAT COMPUTER HAD ACONSOLE CABLE CONNECTED TO SW3 AS WELL IN ORDER TO CONFIGURE SW3 PORTS AS TRUNK PORTS AND SWITCHPORTS USING THE ABOVE STEPS FOR SW1 WHICH WAS MENTIONED ABOVE.
SIMILARLY SW2 PORT E0/1 PORT WAS CONNECTED TO E0/4 PORT OF SW3 SO AGAIN TRUNK LINK CONFIGURATIONS BETWEEN E0/1 ANDE0/4 PORTS BETWEEN TWO SWITCHES NEED TO EBDONE HERE. BUT YOU NEDD NOT TO AGAIN RUN THAT NATIVE VLAN COMMAND CHANGE ON SW3 OR SW2 SINCE ON SW3 WE AKREADY CHANGED IN ABOVE STEP AND IN SW2 ITS FINE IN VLAN 1 ONLY.
ACOMPUTER WAS CONNECTED TO PORT E0/2 OF SW2 AND WAS IN VLAN 600 ANDE0/3 WAS CONNECTED TIO SERVER WHCH WAS IN VLAN 600 AGAIN. ALSO AGAIN THIS TIME THE COMPUTER WAS CONNECTED TO THE SWITCH USING ACONSOLE CABLE ASWELL TO GIVE YOU CONSOLE ACCESS TO CONFIGURE AND VERIFY THE CONFIGURATIONS ON SW2. SO JUST VERIFY THE ACCESS PORTS ARE CORRECTLY ASSIGNED AND TRUNK PORTS AS WELL USING BELOW COMMANDS.
NEW QUESTION 9
Drag and drop the MAC address types from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right?
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. A technician has configured the FastEthernet0/1 interface on Sw11 as an access link in VLAN 1. Based on the output from the show vlan brief command issued on Sw12, what will be the result of making this change on Sw11?
- A. Hosts will not be able to communicate between the two switches.
- B. The hosts in all VLANs on the two switches will be able to communicate with each other.
- C. Only the hosts in VLAN10 and VLAN 15 on the two switches will be able to communicate with each other.
- D. Only the hosts in VLAN 1 on the two switches will be able to communicate with each other.
NEW QUESTION 11
Topic 2, New Pool Exam B
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command can you enter to set the default route for all traffic to an IP address router interface?
- A. router(confi)#ip router0.0.0.0 255.255.255.255GigabitEthernet0/1
- B. router(config)#ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 GigabitEthernet0/1
- C. router(config)#ip default-gateway GigabitEthernet0/1
- D. router(config-router) #default-information originate
NEW QUESTION 13
Which three circumstances can cause a GRE tunnel to be in an up/down state for site id:28254851? (Choose three.)
- A. The tunnel interface IP address is misconfigured.
- B. The tunnel source interface is down.
- C. A valid route to the destination address is missing from the routing table.
- D. The tunnel address is routed through the tunnel itself.
- E. The ISP is blocking the traffic.
- F. An ACL is blocking the outbound traffic.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three encapsulation layers in the OSI model are combined into the TCP/IP application layer? (Choose three)
- A. Session
- B. transport
- C. presentation
- D. application
- E. data-link
- F. network
NEW QUESTION 15
A network administrator enters the following command on a router: logging trap 3. What are three message types that will be sent to the Syslog server? (Choose three.)
- A. informational
- B. emergency
- C. warning
- D. critical
- E. debug
- F. error
Explanation: The Message Logging is divided into 8 levels as listed below:
emergencies System is unusable 1
Immediate action is needed 2
Critical conditions exist 3
Error conditions exist 4
Warning conditions exist 5
Normal, but significant, conditions exist 6
informational Informational messages 7
debugging Debugging messages
If you specify a level with the “logging trap level” command, that level and all the higher levels will be
logged. For example, by using the “logging trap 3 command, all the logging of emergencies, alerts, critical, and errors, will be logged.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two options will help to solve the problem of a network that is suffering a broadcast storm? (Choose two.)
- A. a Layer 3 switch
- B. a hub
- C. a bridge
- D. an access point
- E. a router
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-125 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/200-125-exam-dumps.html (New 635 Q&As Version)