200-125 | Cisco 200-125 Dumps 2021
Want to know ccna routing and switching 200 125 pdf features? Want to lear more about cisco 200 125 experience? Study ccna 200 120 vs 200 125. Gat a success with an absolute guarantee to pass Cisco 200-125 (CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (v3.0)) test on your first attempt.
Check 200-125 free dumps before getting the full version:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two descriptions of the default behavior of a router when you enter an invalid Cisco IOS CLI command are true?
- A. The router returns an error message.
- B. The router queries the default DNS server for the invalid command.
- C. The router prompts the user to enter an IP address.
- D. The router sends a broadcast message in an attempt to resolve the invalid command to an IP address.
- E. The router displays a system message prompting you to configure a DNS server.
- F. The router interprets the invalid command as a hostname
NEW QUESTION 2
You work for a company that provides managed network services, and of your real estate clients running a small office is experiencing network issues, Troubleshoot the network issues.
Router R1 connects the main office to internet, and routers R2 and R3 are internal routers NAT is enabled on Router R1.
The routing protocol that is enable between routers R1, R2, and R3 is RIPv2.
R1 sends default route into RIPv2 for internal routers to forward internet traffic to R1.
Server1 and Server2 are placed in VLAN 100 and 200 respectively, and dare still running router on stick configuration with router R2.
You have console access on R1, R2, R3, and L2SW1 devices. Use only show commands to troubleshoot the issues.
Users in the main office complain that they are unable to reach internet sites.
You observe that internet traffic that is destined towards ISP router is not forwarded correctly on Router R1. What could be an issue?
Ping to Internet server shows the following results from R1: R1#ping 188.8.131.52
Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 184.108.40.206. timeout is 2 seconds: Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)
- A. The next hop router address for the default route is incorrectly configured.
- B. Default route pointing to ISP router is configured with AD of 255.
- C. Default route pointing to ISP router is not configured on Router R1
- D. Router R1 configured as DHCP client is not receiving default route via DHCP from ISP router.
Explanation: (Default Static Route will fix the problem to connect to ISP router)
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two functions can be performed by a local DNS server? (Choose two)
- A. transferring spirt horizon traffic between zones
- B. Forwarding name resolution requests to an external DNS server
- C. assigning IP addresses to local clients
- D. resolving names locally
- E. copying updatedIOS images to Cisco switches
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two statements about IPv6 multicast addresses are true?(Choose two )
- A. It the lifetime parameter is set to 1, the route is permanent
- B. They use the prefix FF00:: /8.
- C. They use the prefix FC80::/8.
- D. If the scope parameter is set to 5, the route is local to the node
- E. They identify a group of interfaces on different devices.
NEW QUESTION 5
An administrator is trying to ping and telnet from SwitchC to RouterC with the results shown below.
Click the console connected to RouterC and issue the appropriate commands to answer the questions.
Which will fix the issue and allow ONLY ping to work while keeping telnet disabled?
- A. Correctly assign an IP address to interface fa0/1.
- B. Change the ip access-group command on fa0/0 from “in” to “out”.
- C. Remove access-group 106 in from interface fa0/0 and add access-group 115 in.
- D. Remove access-group 102 out from interface s0/0/0 and add access-group 114 in
- E. Remove access-group 106 in from interface fa0/0 and add access-group 104 in.
Explanation: Let’s have a look at the access list 104:
The question does not ask about ftp traffic so we don’t care about the two first lines. The 3rd line denies all telnet traffic and the 4th line allows icmp traffic to be sent (ping). Remember that the access list 104 is applied on the inbound direction so the 5th line “access-list 104 deny icmp any any echo-reply” will not affect our icmp traffic because the “echo-reply” message will be sent over the outbound direction.
NEW QUESTION 6
Why has the Branch3 router lost connectivity with R1?
Use only show commands to troubleshoot because usage of the debug command is restricted on the Branch3 and R1 routers.
- A. A PPP chap hostname mismatch is noticed between Branch3 and R1.
- B. A PPP chap password mismatch is noticed between Branch3 and R1.
- C. PPP encapsulation is not configured on Branch3.
- D. The PPP chap hostname and PPP chap password commands are missing on the Branch3 router.
Explanation: First we should check Branch3 (and R1) with the “show ip interface brief” command to find any Layer1/Layer 2 issue.
We see the interfaces connecting between them are in “up/down” states which indicates an Layer 2 issue so we should check the configuration of these interfaces carefully with the “show running-config” command and pay attention to these interfaces.
and on Branch3:
We learn from above config is R1 is using CHAP to authenticate Branch3 router (via the “ppp authentication chap” command on R1). Branch3 router is sending CHAP hostname “Branch_3” and CHAP password “Branch3_Secret!” to R1 to be authenticated. Therefore we should check if R1 has already been configured
with such username and password or not with the “show running-config” command on R1:
On R1 we see the configured username is “Branch3”, not “Branch_3” so the usernames here are mismatched and this is the problem -> Answer A is correct.
NEW QUESTION 7
which layer of the osi model does PPP perform ?
- A. Layer 2
- B. Layer 3
- C. Layer 5
- D. Layer 1
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two criteria must be met to support the ICMP echo IP SLA? (Choose two )
- A. The source and destination devices must be Cisco devices
- B. The source device must be a Cisco device, but the destination device can be from any vendor
- C. The source device must be runing Layer 2 services
- D. A default gateway must be configured for the source and destination devices
- E. The destination device must support the echo protocol.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which type of routing protocol operates by exchanging the entire routing information ?
- A. distance vector protocols
- B. link state protocols
- C. path vector protocols
- D. exterior gateway protocols
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit. PC_1 is sending packets to the FTP server. Consider the packets as they leave RouterA interface Fa0/0 towards RouterB. Drag the correct frame and packet address to their place in the table.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
Given this output for SwitchC, what should the network administrator's next action be?
- A. Check the trunk encapsulation mode for SwitchC's fa0/1 port.
- B. Check the duplex mode for SwitchC's fa0/1 port.
- C. Check the duplex mode for SwitchA's fa0/2 port.
- D. Check the trunk encapsulation mode for SwitchA's fa0/2 port.
Explanation: Here we can see that this port is configured for full duplex, so the next step would be to check the duplex setting of the port on the other switch. A mismatched trunk encapsulation would not result in input errors and CRC errors.
NEW QUESTION 12
How does a Layer 2 switch differ from a hub?
- A. A switch tracks MAC addresses of directly-connected devices.
- B. A switch always induces latency into the frame transfer time.
- C. A switch operates at a lower, more efficient layer of the OSI model.
- D. A switchdecreases the number of collision domains.
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and drop the IPv6 IP addresses from the left onto the correct IPv6 address types on the right
Explanation: FF01::1 = multicast
2021:10DB:0:0:85AB:800:52:7348 = Modified EUI-64 DB:FC:93:FF:FE:DB:05:0A = unicast
NEW QUESTION 14
For which routes does the distance bgp 10 50 70 command set the administrative distance?
- A. for BGP external routes only
- B. for all BGP routes
- C. between BGP routes and IGP routes
- D. for BGP internal routes only
NEW QUESTION 15
***ip dhcp pool my pool******
***domain name cisco.com***
****name server some ip***
Dhcp client in the back can not communicate with hosts in the outside of their subnet ?
- A. need to activate dhcp pool
- B. need to configure default gateway
- C. other option
- D. other option
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two pieces of information about a Cisco device can Cisco Discovery Protocol communicate? (Choose
- A. the native VLAN
- B. the VTP domain
- C. the spanning tree protocol
- D. the spanning-tree priority
- E. the trunking protocol
P.S. Easily pass 200-125 Exam with 635 Q&As Certleader Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Certleader 200-125 Dumps: https://www.certleader.com/200-125-dumps.html (635 New Questions)