200-125 | Cisco 200-125 Dumps 2019
We offers 200 125 ccna pdf. "CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA (v3.0)", also known as 200-125 exam, is a Cisco Certification. This set of posts, Passing the 200-125 exam with ccna 200 125 pdf, will help you answer those questions. The ccna routing and switching 200 125 covers all the knowledge points of the real exam. 100% real ccna routing and switching 200 125 official cert guide library and revised by experts!
Online Cisco 200-125 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which two statements about switch stacking are true? (Choose two)
- A. The stack is powered by a single power cable
- B. The switches are connected in a daisy-chain fashion
- C. The first and last switch in the stack must be connected to one another
- D. The switches are connected by crossover cables
- E. The switches must be fully meshed
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two services can be provided by a wireless controller?
- A. mitigating threats from the Internet
- B. issuing IP addresses to wired devices
- C. Layer 3 routing between wired and wireless devices
- D. Providing authentication services to users
- E. managing interface in a dense network
NEW QUESTION 3
which three options are benefits of using TACACS+ on a device ?
- A. Device administration packets are encrypted in their entirety
- B. it allows the user to remotely access devices from other vendors
- C. it supports access level authorization for commands
- D. it ensures that user activity is untraceable
- E. it allows users to be authenticated against a remote server
- F. it provides a secure accounting facility on the device
NEW QUESTION 4
Drag the security features on the left to the specific security risks they help protect against on the right. (Not all options are used.)
NEW QUESTION 5
After you enable routing on a switch, which two tasks must you perform to configure inter-VLAN routing on an SVI interface? (Choose two)
- A. Configure a routing protocol to route the traffic
- B. Configure the ip default-gateway command on the switch
- C. Configure an ACL to route only the necessary traffic
- D. Configure an IP address on each VLAN interface.
- E. Ensure that the target VLANs are present in the switch database
NEW QUESTION 6
Which protocol is a Cisco proprietary implementation of STP?
- A. CST
- B. RSTP
- C. MSTP
- D. PVST+
NEW QUESTION 7
You are performing the initial configuration on a new Cisco device. Drag the task from the left onto the required or optional category on the right.
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Given the output from the show ip eigrp topology command, which router is the feasible successor?
- A. 10.1.0.1 (Serial0), from 10.1.0.1, Send flag is 0x0 Composite metric is (46152000/41640000), Route is Internal Vector metric:Minimum bandwidth is 64 Kbit Total delay is 45000 Microseconds Reliability is 255/255Load is 1/255 Minimum MTU is 1500 Hop count is 2
- B. 10.0.0.2 (Serial0.1), from 10.0.0.2, Send flag is 0x0 Composite metric is (53973248/128256), Route is Internal Vector Metric:Minimum bandwidth is 48 Kbit Total delay is 25000 Microseconds Reliability is 255/255Load is 1/255 Minimum MTU is 1500 Hop count is 1
- C. 10.1.0.3 (Serial0), from 10.1.0.3, Send flag is 0x0 Composite metric is (46866176/46354176), Route is Internal Vector metric:Minimum bandwidth is 56 Kbit Total delay is 45000 microseconds Reliability is 255/255Load is 1/255 Minimum MTU is 1500 Hop count is 2
- D. 10.1.1.1 (Serial0.1), from 10.1.1.1, Send flag is 0x0Composite metric is (46763776/46251776), Route is External Vector metric:Minimum bandwidth is 56 Kbit Total delay is 41000 microseconds Reliability is 255/255Load is 1/255 Minimum MTU is 1500 Hop count is 2
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator is testing connectivity from the branch router to the newly installed application server. Which reason is the most likely for the first ping having a success rate of only 60 percent?
- A. The branch router LAN interface should be upgraded to FastEthernet.
- B. The branch router had to resolve the application server MAC address.
- C. The network is likely to be congested, with the result that packets are being intermittently dropped.
- D. There is a short delay while NAT translates the server IP address.
NEW QUESTION 10
Drag and drop the network programmability features from the left onto the correct description on the right.
NEW QUESTION 11
On a live network, which two commands will verify the operational status of router interfaces? (Choose two.)
- A. Router# show ip interface brief
- B. Router# debug interface
- C. Router# show ip protocols
- D. Router# show interfaces
- E. Router# show start
NEW QUESTION 12
Drag and Drop the PPPoE message types from the left into the sequence in which PPPoE messages are sent on the right.
Explanation: PADI PADO PADR PADS
NEW QUESTION 13
A user is unable to connect to the Internet. Based on the layered approach to troubleshooting and beginning with the lowest layer, drag each procedure on the left to its proper category on the right.
Explanation: The question asks us to “begin with the lowest layer” so we have to begin with Layer 1: verify physical connection; in this case an Ethernet cable connection. For your information, “verify Ethernet cable connection” means that we check if the type of connection (crossover, straight-through, rollover…) is correct, the RJ45 headers are plugged in, the signal on the cable is acceptable…
Next we “verify NIC operation”. We do this by simply making a ping to the loopback interface 127.0.0.1. If it works then the NIC card (layer 1, 2) and TCP/IP stack (layer 3) are working properly.
Verify IP configuration belongs to layer 3. For example, checking if the IP can be assignable for host, the PC’s IP is in the same network with the gateway…
Verifying the URL by typing in your browser some popular websites like google.com, microsoft.com to assure that the far end server is not down (it sometimes make we think we can’t access to the Internet). We are using a URL so this step belongs to layer 7 of the OSI model.
NEW QUESTION 14
What are three features of the IPv6 protocol? (Choose three.)
- A. optional IPsec
- B. autoconfiguration
- C. no broadcasts
- D. complicated header
- E. plug-and-play
- F. checksums
Explanation: An important feature of IPv6 is that it allows plug and play option to the network devices by allowing them to configure themselves independently. It is possible to plug a node into an IPv6 network without requiring any human intervention. This feature was critical to allow network connectivity to an increasing number of mobile devices. This is accomplished by autoconfiguration.
IPv6 does not implement traditional IP broadcast, i.e. the transmission of a packet to all hosts on the attached link using a special broadcast address, and therefore does not define broadcast addresses. In IPv6, the same result can be achieved by sending a packet to the link-local all nodes multicast group at address ff02::1, which is analogous to IPv4 multicast to address 126.96.36.199.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which three checks must you perform when troubleshooting EIGRPv6 adjacencies? (Choose three.)
- A. Verify that IPv6 enabled.
- B. Verify that thenetworkcommand has been configured.
- C. Verify that auto summary is enabled.
- D. Verify that the interface is up.
- E. Verify that an IPv4 address has been configured.
- F. Verify that the router ID has been configured.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which command can you enter to troubleshoot the failure of address assignments?
- A. show ip dhcp pool
- B. show ip dhcp database
- C. show ip dhcp import
- D. clear ip dhcp server statistics
P.S. Easily pass 200-125 Exam with 635 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 200-125 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/200-125/ (635 New Questions)