200-150 | Cisco 200-150 Dumps 2020
It is impossible to pass Cisco 200-150 exam without any help in the short term. Come to Certleader soon and find the most advanced, correct and guaranteed Cisco 200-150 practice questions. You will get a surprising result by our Replace DCICN Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking practice guides.
Cisco 200-150 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
A network design team has decided to use a standard protocol to consolidate the Ethernet and San data using the existing Nexus switches. Which I/O technology can satisfy this need?
- A. FCoE
- B. IEEE 802. 1AB
- C. SCS
- D. AToM
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two statements accurately describe the hosts, storage systems, and zones in the storage architecture'? (Choose two.)
- A. H3 resides in only one zone
- B. H3 cannot access storage systems S1 and S2
- C. Zone 2 restricts data on S3 so that only H3 can access that data
- D. Zone 1 and Zone 2 cannot belong to the same zone set
- E. Zone 1 provides access from all three hosts to storage systems S1 and S2
NEW QUESTION 3
What is the only WebEx product that can used in a CMR Cloud solution?
- A. Cisco WebEx Support Center
- B. Cisco WebEx Training Center
- C. Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- D. Cisco WebEx Event Center
NEW QUESTION 4
Which option describes what a switch does after it items that a host has connected to a switch port?
- A. Flood the frame only on all of its trunk ports.
- B. Create a MAC to port mapping entry in MAC table.
- C. Flood the frame only on all of its access ports.
- D. Discard the frame.
NEW QUESTION 5
Switch A has BPDU fitering configured on all active interfaces. A second switch, Switch B, is connected to Switch A. Which two actions will Switch A take when Switch B is connected to it? (Choose two.)
- A. Switch A will not send any BPDUs.
- B. Switch A will transition the port a normal spanning tree port.
- C. Switch A will not accept any BPDUs
- D. Switch A will errdisable the port.
- E. Switch A will start sending BPDUs to Switch B.
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two types of interface exist on Cisco Nexus Fabric Extender? (Choose two)
- A. network interface (NIF)
- B. uplink interface (UF)
- C. host interface (HIF)
- D. edge interface (EIF)
- E. trunk interface (TIF)
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two terms can take the place of the wildcard mask in an ACL?
- A. eq
- B. deny
- C. host
- D. all
- E. any
NEW QUESTION 8
Which field in an Ethernet II frame performs the same function as the DSAP field in an 802.3 Ethernet frame?
- A. Start of frame
- B. EtherType
- C. Frame check sequence
- D. Subnetwork Access Protocol
- E. Logical Link Control
NEW QUESTION 9
When connecting a switch port to a virtualization host requiring 802.1q VLAN tagging, which spanning-tree port type should be configured on the switch?
- A. normal
- B. edge
- C. edge trunk
- D. PortFast
- E. trunk
NEW QUESTION 10
When comparing TCP and UDP segments, which two fields are found only in TCP segment? (Choose two.)
- A. Checksum
- B. acknowledgement
- C. length
- D. source
- E. Sequence number
NEW QUESTION 11
How many layers are present in the OSI layer model versus the TCP/IP model?
- A. five layers in OSI and six layers in TCP/IP
- B. six layers in OSI and three layers in TCP/IP
- C. four layers in OSI and seven layers in TCP/IP
- D. seven layers in OSI and four layers in TCP/IP
NEW QUESTION 12
Which statement is true about the crossconnections between 5k’s and 7k’s in the network?
- A. VLAN 100 is the native VLAN
- B. 56 extended VALN are configured in the network
- C. VLANs 125-150 are allowed on the cross connections between the 7k’s and 5k’s
- D. VLANs 100-124 are err-disabled on the cross connections between the 7k’s and 5k’s
NEW QUESTION 13
Which is included in an endpoint's registration request message sent to a SIP Server?
- A. E 164 URI
- B. E 164 address
- C. SIP Server IP address
- D. Endpoint IP address
NEW QUESTION 14
What can you tell about server ports and their external Interfaces from the exhibits?
- A. vfc3/1 is not correctly connected to server external interface fc2/1.
- B. vfc3/1 is not correctly connected to server external Interface fc2/1 and flogi are unsuccessful.
- C. Server interface vfc3/1 is assigned to NP uplinks fc2/1. fc2/2, fc2/3. and fc2/4. There are 4 successful flogi.
- D. Server interface vfc3/1 is assigned to NP uplinks fc2/1, fc2/2, fc2/3, and fc2/4. There are 4 flogi are in initialization state.
NEW QUESTION 15
Whichtype of API is used to configure settings on the Cisco Meeting Server?
- A. XML-RPC
- B. SOAP
- C. REST
- D. XMP-RPC
NEW QUESTION 16
Which description of a vFC interface is true?
- A. It can be associated to more than one VSAN
- B. It must be bound to an FCoE-enabled Ethernet or EtherChannel interface.
- C. It can be associated to a private VLAN
- D. It can be associated to an FCoE VLAN
NEW QUESTION 17
Drag and drop the zoning type on the left to the correct description on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 18
What is the default bridge ID priority for Rapid PVST+?
- A. 128
- B. 32769
- C. 32768
- D. 4096
NEW QUESTION 19
Which statement describes the uses of zones in a VSAN?
- A. Zones are configured at the fabric core.
- B. An HBA or storage device can only belong to zone.
- C. Zones limit unicast, multicast, and broadcast traffic.
- D. Zones are a group of sports within a single VSAN.
NEW QUESTION 20
For which reason would you implement a VSAN?
- A. to overcome the limitations of zoning
- B. to virtualize storage
- C. to segment the physical fabric into multiple logical fabrics
- D. to overcome the limitations of LUN masking
NEW QUESTION 21
Which statement describes the purpose of the MAC address forwarding table of a switch?
- A. The switch consults the forwarding table to determine the best route to a destination.
- B. The switch consults the forwarding table to determine the output port.
- C. The switch consults the forwarding table to determine if the packet is routable.
- D. The switch consults the forwarding table to determine if access control permits the packet.
NEW QUESTION 22
At which layer in the OSI stack does the Hypertext Transfer Protocol operate?
- A. Layer 1
- B. Layer 2
- C. Layer 3
- D. Layer 4
- E. Layer 5
- F. Layer 6
- G. Layer 7
NEW QUESTION 23
Which two type of endpoint are used for the Ethernet encapsulation of FibreChannelframes? (Choose two.)
- A. FIP
- B. virtual Fibre Channel
- C. Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF)
- D. fCoE node (Enode)
- E. iSCSI
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit. Which command allows the Cisco Nexus 5000 switch to continue to start up?
- A. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk184.108.40.206.N1.4.bin
- B. switch(boot)# configure terminalswitch(boot-config)# admin-password Cisco123
- C. switch(boot)# load n5000-uk9-kickstart.5.2.1.N1.4.bin
- D. switch(boot)# load system-latest
NEW QUESTION 25
Which call solution supports messaging, meeting and calling?
- A. Expressway
- B. UCM
- C. Spark
- D. HCS
NEW QUESTION 26
Which type of cable do you use with a Cisco QSEP 40-Gbps BiDi transceiver?
- A. MMF
- B. active twinax
- C. STP
- D. SMF
NEW QUESTION 27
When the auto-MDIX is disabled, which two network configuration require a crossover cable?
- A. hub-to-switch
- B. switch-to-workstation
- C. router-to-workstation
- D. hub-to-router
- E. Switch-to-router
NEW QUESTION 28
Which characteristic of the n+1 power redundancy mode is true?
- A. It uses fully redundant PSUs supplied by a single circuit.
- B. It uses fully redundant PSUs supplied by different circuits.
- C. It uses one more PSU than required to power the chassis.
- D. It uses the minimum number of PSUs required to power.
NEW QUESTION 29
Which is a protocol used for sharing content?
- A. TIP
- B. Assent
- C. H.239
- D. H.323
NEW QUESTION 30
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-150 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection, Welcome to Download: http://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/200-150/ (New 296 Q&As Version)