200-155 | Cisco 200-155 Preparation Exams 2021
Act now and download your Cisco 200-155 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 200-155 tutorials. Download Renew Cisco DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 200-155 with a classic professional.
Cisco 200-155 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Refer to the exhibit.
Which benefit of a vHBA template pair is true?
- A. requires that you configure vHBA pairs independently
- B. allows the use of fewer IP addresses in the WWPN pool
- C. enables you to group vHBAs that share attributes
- D. provides redundancy by linking to another template that uses fabric B
NEW QUESTION 2
Drag and drop the descriptions from the left onto the correct operational planes on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 3
Which device connects Cisco UCS B-Series servers to Cisco Fabric Switches?
- A. Fabric Extender
- B. a host bus adapter
- C. Fabric interconnects
- D. a fabric switch
NEW QUESTION 4
Which of the following SAN devices provides an IOA feature?
- A. Cisco MDS 9000 16-Port Storage Services Node
- B. Cisco MDS 9100 Series Multilayer Fabric Switches
- C. Cisco MDS 9200 Series Multiservice Switches
- D. Cisco MDS 9148 Multilayer Fabric Switch
NEW QUESTION 5
What are two main benefits of standardized open API’s in a multi-vendor environment? (Choose
- A. automation
- B. clustering
- C. interoperability
- D. centralized management
- E. configuration management
NEW QUESTION 6
An engineer is deploying a Cisco Nexus 1000v into VMWare vSphere using the OVA fie. The engineer
deployed the VSM virtual machine in vCenter and completed the initial setup script of the VSM. Which two additional configuration steps are needed to implement the 100GV? (Choose two)
- A. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter in the console of the 1000V.
- B. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in vCenter.
- C. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in the console of the 1000V.
- D. Add the 1000v as a virtual distributed switch in vCenter.
- E. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter using the vCenter wizard.
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two descriptions of a Cisco UCS I/O Module are true?
- A. connects a fabric interconnect to a blade server
- B. provides centralized log management
- C. connects a fabric interconnect and a Layer 3 switch
- D. extends the fabric access layer to a server
- E. connects a Cisco UCS server to a WAN optimizer
NEW QUESTION 8
What are two benefits of blade servers as compared to rack servers? (Choose two.)
- A. higher performance
- B. fewer cables
- C. Easier to provision
- D. more disk space
- E. lower initial cost of one server
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer allocates 12 physical ports to a new VDC. Which command is used to verify VDC port allocation on a Cisco Nexus switch?
- A. show vdc port-membership
- B. show vdc port-allocation
- C. show vdc allocation
- D. show vdc membership
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two items can you use to provide northbound connectivity from a fabric interconnect? (Choose two)
- A. uplink
- B. port channel
- C. FEX
- D. IOM
- E. server port
NEW QUESTION 11
Which adapters for Cisco UCS B-Series blade servers and C-Series rack servers allow configuration of virtual interfaces? (Choose four.)
- A. M71-KR
- B. M81-KR
- C. VIC-1240
- D. VIC-1280
- E. P61E
- F. P71E
- G. P81E
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which statement is true based on the output from the show vdc command?
- A. The admin VDC is unconfigured.
- B. There are four VDCs that can forward Ethernet traffic.
- C. The user is in the admin VDC.
- D. Only the test1 VDC can forward traffic.
NEW QUESTION 13
Policies that are applied by the APIC are typically based on which type of infra structure?
- A. application-centric
- B. performance-specific
- C. leaf-specific
- D. network-centric
The Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) is a key component of an Application
Centric Infrastructure (ACI), which delivers a distributed, scalable, multi-tenant infrastructure with external end-point connectivity controlled and grouped via application centric policies. The APIC is the key architectural component that is the unified point of automation, management, monitoring and programmability for the Application Centric Infrastructure. The APIC supports the deployment, management and monitoring of any application anywhere, with a unified operations model for physical and virtual components of the infrastructure.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two standards enable Ethernet to support FCoE? (Choose two.)
- A. Priority Flow Control
- B. Virtual1 Extensible LAN
- C. Enhanced Transmission Selection
- D. Address Resolution Protocol
- E. virtual port channel and virtual device context
NEW QUESTION 15
Which Cisco Nexus 1000V component provides the platform on which Cisco NX-OS runs and interacts
with other components that make up the Cisco Nexus 1000V?
- A. Virtual Supervisor Module
- B. Virtual Ethernet Module
- C. Virtual Service Blade
- D. Virtual Security Gateway
NEW QUESTION 16
Which profile is defined by multiple tiers of applications and the policies that determine the communication between those applications?
- A. application consistency profile
- B. application tiering profile
- C. application network profile
- D. application performance profile
NEW QUESTION 17
Which description of switch discovery on a Cisco APIC is true?
- A. Only leaf switches 3re discovered automatically.
- B. The APIC assigns an IP address to the switch from a pool
- C. A switch can be registered to multiple APIC clusters
- D. switch registers with the APIC automatically
NEW QUESTION 18
Which two options are primary elements of a tenant? (Choose two )
- A. firewall rules
- B. contracts
- C. EPG
- D. access policies
- E. switch domains
NEW QUESTION 19
Which option describes the STP requirements for Cisco Fabric Path?
- A. MST must be configured an every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN.
- B. STP is required only to resolve border link failures
- C. RPVST must be configured on every Cisco Fabric Path VLAN
- D. STP is not required on Cisco Fabric Path interfaces.
NEW QUESTION 20
What is the role of a Cisco APIC when configuring services for the Cisco ACl fabric?
- A. It communicates with load balancers without using a plug-in
- B. It builds a service graph by communicating with switches and routers.
- C. It connects physical appliances automatically to the correct EPG
- D. It provides a single point of provisioning that can accessed via a REST API
NEW QUESTION 21
Which description of the purpose of an API is true?
- A. provides a secure platform to authenticate internal users
- B. assists developers to understand the underlying code of an application
- C. exposes parts of an application to be consumed or interacted with by another application
- D. provides a software framework for developers to build applications
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer the UCS Fabric interconnects for network connectivity to the data center LAN and SAN.
Which two ports types need to be configured to allow traffic to Bow properly? (Choose two)
- A. Ethernet uplink
- B. server uplink
- C. appliance
- D. Fibre Channel uplink
- E. Fibre Channel storage
Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnects provide these port types:
Server Ports—Server Ports handle data traffic between the Fabric Interconnect and the adapter cards on the servers.
You can only configure Server Ports on the fixed port module. Expansion modules do not support Server Ports.
Uplink Ethernet Ports—Uplink Ethernet Ports connect to external LAN Switches. Network bound Ethernet traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
You can configure Uplink Ethernet Ports on either the fixed module or an expansion module.
Uplink Fibre Channel Ports—Uplink Fibre Channel Ports connect to external SAN Switches. Network bound Fibre Channel traffic is pinned to one of these ports.
Reference: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/servers-unified-computing/ucs-6120xp-20- port-fabric-interconnect/110267-ucs-uplink-ethernet-connection.html
NEW QUESTION 23
Which virtualization feature is used to move VMs between two different ESXI hosts?
- A. Partitioning
- B. encapsulation
- C. hardware abstraction
- D. isolation
NEW QUESTION 24
Which physical connection rule must you follow when the Cisco ACl fabric is wired?
- A. A spine can connect to the access port of a leaf
- B. A spine can connect to a leaf
- C. A leaf can connect to a leaf
- D. A spine can connect to a spine.
NEW QUESTION 25
Which description of the function of a Cisco APIC is true?
- A. The APIC discovers only the leaf switch to which it directly connects
- B. The APIC exposes a north bound API by using XML and JSON.
- C. The infrastructure VLAND ID of the ACI fabric is used to communicate between the controller and the VMware vCenter server.
- D. When communication to the APIC is down, the Cisco ACI fabric fails to forward traffic.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which statement about Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switches that operate inside VMware ESXi Hypervisors is true?
- A. A mobile virtual machine network policy is not provided.
- B. A disruptive operational model for your server virtualization and networking teams is provided.
- C. Mobile virtual machine security is not provided.
- D. Policy-based virtual machine connectivity is provided.
NEW QUESTION 27
P.S. Easily pass 200-155 Exam with 228 Q&As prep-labs.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest prep-labs.com 200-155 Dumps: https://www.prep-labs.com/dumps/200-155/ (228 New Questions)