200-155 | Renovate 200-155 Samples 2021
Cause all that matters here is passing the Cisco 200-155 exam. Cause all that you need is a high score of 200-155 DCICT Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies exam. The only one thing you need to do is downloading Exambible 200-155 exam study guides now. We will not let you down with our money-back guarantee.
Online Cisco 200-155 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statements are valid for a local SPAN configuration'? (Choose two.)
- A. Source and destination interface must be on the same host
- B. Source and destination interfaces can be on different hosts
- C. Destination vEthernet interface can be on a different VLAN than the source
- D. Destination interface can be a physical port
- E. Destination interface cannot be a physical port
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. On which slots are the Cisco Nexus unified ports configured?
- A. slot 1 and slot 2
- B. slot 1
- C. slot 3
- D. slot2 and slot 3
NEW QUESTION 3
A network engineer is configuring a pair of 6248 Fabric Interconnects, each with dual 10G uplinks to
a parent switch. One design requirement is to ensure a specific server is able to use 10G of throughput to the LAN without contention from other servers within the 5108 chassis. Which technology will accomplish this?
- A. LAN Pin Groups
- B. Port-Channels
- C. System OoS Policy
- D. Unified Ports
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit
Which statement about the configuration is true?
- A. The FEX has two uplinks to a single core switch.
- B. Link down messages from the FEX are delayed.
- C. The FEX is attached to two parent switches.
- D. At least two uplinks to the FEX must be active for the FEX to come online.
NEW QUESTION 5
Which two devices are supported for connecting a server to the Cisco UCS 6248 Fabric Interconnect? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco UCS 5108
- B. Cisco Nexus 5548P
- C. Cisco Nexus 2248TP
- D. Cisco UCS 2208XP
- E. Cisco Nexus 2232PP
NEW QUESTION 6
Which layer serves as the boundary between L2 and L3 links in a datacenter infrastructure?
- A. Access Layer
- B. Core Layer
- C. Aggregation Layer
- D. None of above
NEW QUESTION 7
Which type of traffic is handled by the data plane?
- A. packets destined for the device
- B. control packets
- C. transit packets
- D. packets indirectly destined for the device
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is deploying a Cisco Nexus 1000v into VMWare vSphere using the OVA fie. The engineer
deployed the VSM virtual machine in vCenter and completed the initial setup script of the VSM. Which two additional configuration steps are needed to implement the 100GV? (Choose two)
- A. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter in the console of the 1000V.
- B. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in vCenter.
- C. Add hosts to the distributed virtual switch in the console of the 1000V.
- D. Add the 1000v as a virtual distributed switch in vCenter.
- E. Configure an SVS connection to vCenter using the vCenter wizard.
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement about Cisco Nexus 1000V Series switches that operate inside VMware ESXi Hypervisors is true?
- A. A mobile virtual machine network policy is not provided.
- B. A disruptive operational model for your server virtualization and networking teams is provided.
- C. Mobile virtual machine security is not provided.
- D. Policy-based virtual machine connectivity is provided.
NEW QUESTION 10
Which two are benefits of Cisco Unified Fabric? (Choose two )
- A. SNMPv3 strong authentication
- B. reduced cabling
- C. zone port distribution
- D. consolidation of LAN and SAN over a common transport
- E. native AES-256 encryption of data in flight
NEW QUESTION 11
Drag the Cisco Unified Fabric feature characteristics from the left to the correct technology on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 12
In an ACf Fabric, which two statements about contexts are true? (Choose two.)
- A. A VRF defines a Layer 3 address domain
- B. A tenant can contain multiple VRFs
- C. In traditional networking, a VRF is equivalent to a VDC
- D. A tenant can contain only a single VRF.
- E. A VRF defines a Layer 2 address domain.
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Switch features exceed the functionality of the VWware vNetwork Distributed Switch? (Choose two )
- A. access control lists
- B. QoS marking
- C. Network vMotion
- D. port state migration
- E. DV Port Groups
NEW QUESTION 14
What are two roles of a hypervisor in a data center? (Choose two.)
- A. provides management for physical network devices
- B. provides management for physical servers
- C. virtualizes bare-metal server resources and provides resources to virtual machines
- D. partitions physical servers into multiple virtual machines
- E. virtualizes network devices and provides resources to virtual devices
NEW QUESTION 15
You create a workflow lo deploy a service profile to a blade server. After you execute the workflow,
you notice that the resulting service request is in a blocked state What could cause the issue?
- A. The request is waiting for approval
- B. The request is waiting to be executed at a later time
- C. A task fails to execute correctly.
- D. The task library required by the workflow is unavailable
NEW QUESTION 16
Which description of a VNTag is true?
- A. A VNTag is inserted between the source MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- B. The VNTag is used to identify the service level that is granted to a frame.
- C. A VNTag is based on the destination MAC address and the 802.1Q field.
- D. A VNTag requires a Cisco Nexus 1000v Series Switch.
NEW QUESTION 17
Which profile is defined by multiple tiers of applications and the policies that determine the communication between those applications?
- A. application consistency profile
- B. application tiering profile
- C. application network profile
- D. application performance profile
NEW QUESTION 18
Which description of switch discovery on a Cisco APIC is true?
- A. The APIC assigns an IP address to the switch from a pool.
- B. Only leaf switches are discovered automatically.
- C. A switch can be registered to multiple APIC clusters.
- D. A switch registers with the APIC automatically.
NEW QUESTION 19
Which description of the purpose of an API is true?
- A. provides a secure platform to authenticate internal users
- B. assists developers to understand the underlying code of an application
- C. exposes parts of an application to be consumed or interacted with by another application
- D. provides a software framework for developers to build applications
NEW QUESTION 20
Which result occurs when communication fails between a VSM and a VEM?
- A. The new active VSM broadcasts requests to all VEMs to switch to the new active VSM device.
- B. The VEM queries VMware vCenter for a new configuration.
- C. The VEM is disabled and an administrator must bring the VEM up.
- D. The VEM stops forwarding packets until communication to the VSM can be established.
NEW QUESTION 21
Which plane does a router use to exchange topology information to build a routing table?
- A. back plane
- B. data plane
- C. control plane
- D. management plane
NEW QUESTION 22
Which term in Cisco Unified Computing System is subject to finite state machine validation?
- A. SNMP get
- B. server boot
- C. firmware downloads
- D. server discovery
NEW QUESTION 23
Which adapters for Cisco UCS B-Series blade servers and C-Series rack servers allow configuration of virtual interfaces? (Choose four.)
- A. M71-KR
- B. M81-KR
- C. VIC-1240
- D. VIC-1280
- E. P61E
- F. P71E
- G. P81E
NEW QUESTION 24
A network engineer configures FEX0101 on a Cisco Nexus 5596UP switch. Based on the output below, which interface is valid on the FEX?
switch# show fex 101
FEX: 101 Description: FEX0101 state: Online
FEX version: 7.2(1)N1(1) [Switch version: 7.2(1)N1(1)]
Extender Model: N2K-C2248 TP-1GE, Extender Serial: JAF 123456789 Part No: 73-12748-01
pinning-mode: static Max-links: 1 Fabric port for control traffic: Eth1/47 Fabric interface state:
Po147 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth 1/47 – Interface Up. State: Active Eth1/48 – Interface Up. State: Active
- A. Ethernet 1/46
- B. FC 101/1/2
- C. Ethernet 1/48
- D. Ethernet 101/1/1
NEW QUESTION 25
Which tool organizes workflows to automate simple and complex actions on infrastructure?
- A. Cisco UCS Manager
- B. Cisco UCS Director
- C. Cisco DCNM
- D. Cisco UCS server
You can build Cisco UCS Director workflows to automate simple or complex provisioning and configuration processes.
NEW QUESTION 26
Which two actions do you perform when connecting a FEX to a parent switch? (Choose two.)
- A. Assign a chassis ID to the FEX.
- B. Configure a vPC between the parent switch and the FEX.
- C. Preconfigure the FEX.
- D. Add the serial number of the FEX to the parent switch.
- E. Associate the FEX to the connected interface.
NEW QUESTION 27
Which physical connection rule must you follow when the Cisco ACl fabric is wired?
- A. A spine can connect to the access port of a leaf
- B. A spine can connect to a leaf
- C. A leaf can connect to a leaf
- D. A spine can connect to a spine.
NEW QUESTION 28
What are the three basic states of an Ethernet interface on a Cisco Unified Computing System Fabric
Interconnect? (Choose three.)
- A. unconfigured
- B. enabled
- C. disabled
- D. uplink
- E. server
- F. errdisabled
NEW QUESTION 29
Recommend!! Get the Full 200-155 dumps in VCE and PDF From Certshared, Welcome to Download: https://www.certshared.com/exam/200-155/ (New 228 Q&As Version)