200-201 | The Updated Guide To 200-201 Free Dumps
Act now and download your Cisco 200-201 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Cisco 200-201 tutorials. Download Up to date Cisco Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Operations Fundamentals exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Cisco 200-201 with a classic professional.
Online 200-201 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
What is a purpose of a vulnerability management framework?
- A. identifies, removes, and mitigates system vulnerabilities
- B. detects and removes vulnerabilities in source code
- C. conducts vulnerability scans on the network
- D. manages a list of reported vulnerabilities
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two elements are assets in the role of attribution in an investigation? (Choose two.)
- A. context
- B. session
- C. laptop
- D. firewall logs
- E. threat actor
NEW QUESTION 3
What do the Security Intelligence Events within the FMC allow an administrator to do?
- A. See if a host is connecting to a known-bad domain.
- B. Check for host-to-server traffic within your network.
- C. View any malicious files that a host has downloaded.
- D. Verify host-to-host traffic within your network.
NEW QUESTION 4
Which metric is used to capture the level of access needed to launch a successful attack?
- A. privileges required
- B. user interaction
- C. attack complexity
- D. attack vector
NEW QUESTION 5
How does an SSL certificate impact security between the client and the server?
- A. by enabling an authenticated channel between the client and the server
- B. by creating an integrated channel between the client and the server
- C. by enabling an authorized channel between the client and the server
- D. by creating an encrypted channel between the client and the server
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit.
What is the potential threat identified in this Stealthwatch dashboard?
- A. Host 10.201.3.149 is sending data to 126.96.36.199 using TCP/443.
- B. Host 188.8.131.52 is being identified as a watchlist country for data transfer.
- C. Traffic to 184.108.40.206 is being denied by an Advanced Network Control policy.
- D. Host 10.201.3.149 is receiving almost 19 times more data than is being sent to host 220.127.116.11.
NEW QUESTION 7
An analyst is investigating a host in the network that appears to be communicating to a command and control server on the Internet. After collecting this packet capture the analyst cannot determine the technique and payload used for the communication.
Which obfuscation technique is the attacker using?
- A. Base64 encoding
- B. transport layer security encryption
- C. SHA-256 hashing
- D. ROT13 encryption
NEW QUESTION 8
Which piece of information is needed for attribution in an investigation?
- A. proxy logs showing the source RFC 1918 IP addresses
- B. RDP allowed from the Internet
- C. known threat actor behavior
- D. 802.1x RADIUS authentication pass arid fail logs
NEW QUESTION 9
When trying to evade IDS/IPS devices, which mechanism allows the user to make the data incomprehensible without a specific key, certificate, or password?
- A. fragmentation
- B. pivoting
- C. encryption
- D. stenography
NEW QUESTION 10
Which system monitors local system operation and local network access for violations of a security policy?
- A. host-based intrusion detection
- B. systems-based sandboxing
- C. host-based firewall
- D. antivirus
NEW QUESTION 11
Which event artifact is used to identity HTTP GET requests for a specific file?
- A. destination IP address
- B. TCP ACK
- C. HTTP status code
- D. URI
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two pieces of information are collected from the IPv4 protocol header? (Choose two.)
- A. UDP port to which the traffic is destined
- B. TCP port from which the traffic was sourced
- C. source IP address of the packet
- D. destination IP address of the packet
- E. UDP port from which the traffic is sourced
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and drop the security concept on the left onto the example of that concept on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Which step in the incident response process researches an attacking host through logs in a SIEM?
- A. detection and analysis
- B. preparation
- C. eradication
- D. containment
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Which type of log is displayed?
- A. proxy
- B. NetFlow
- C. IDS
- D. sys
NEW QUESTION 16
Which artifact is used to uniquely identify a detected file?
- A. file timestamp
- B. file extension
- C. file size
- D. file hash
NEW QUESTION 17
A malicious file has been identified in a sandbox analysis tool.
Which piece of information is needed to search for additional downloads of this file by other hosts?
- A. file type
- B. file size
- C. file name
- D. file hash value
NEW QUESTION 18
An analyst is exploring the functionality of different operating systems.
What is a feature of Windows Management Instrumentation that must be considered when deciding on an operating system?
- A. queries Linux devices that have Microsoft Services for Linux installed
- B. deploys Windows Operating Systems in an automated fashion
- C. is an efficient tool for working with Active Directory
- D. has a Common Information Model, which describes installed hardware and software
NEW QUESTION 19
P.S. Easily pass 200-201 Exam with 98 Q&As Thedumpscentre.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Thedumpscentre.com 200-201 Dumps: https://www.thedumpscentre.com/200-201-dumps/ (98 New Questions)