200-301 | Cisco 200-301 Training Materials 2020
We provide real 200-301 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-301 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-301 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 200-301 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 200-301 exam.
Online 200-301 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A user configured OSPF and advertised the Gigabit Ethernet interface in OSPF By default, which type of OSPF network does this interface belong to?
- A. point-to-multipoint
- B. point-to-point
- C. broadcast
- D. nonbroadcast
NEW QUESTION 2
Which two values or settings must be entered when configuring a new WLAN in the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller GUI? (Choose two)
- A. management interface settings
- B. QoS settings
- C. Ip address of one or more access points
- D. SSID
- E. Profile name
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two must be met before SSH can operate normally on a Cisco IOS switch? (Choose two)
- A. The switch must be running a k9 (crypto) IOS image
- B. The Ip domain-name command must be configured on the switch
- C. IP routing must be enabled on the switch
- D. A console password must be configured on the switch
- E. Telnet must be disabled on the switch
NEW QUESTION 4
Which MAC address is recognized as a VRRP virtual address?
- A. 0000.5E00.010a
- B. 0005.3711.0975
- C. 0000.0C07.AC99
- D. 0007.C070/AB01
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option about JSON is true?
- A. uses predefined tags or angle brackets () to delimit markup text
- B. used to describe structured data that includes arrays
- C. used for storing information
- D. similar to HTML, it is more verbose than XML
NEW QUESTION 6
Which unified access point mode continues to serve wireless clients after losing connectivity to the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller?
- A. sniffer
- B. mesh
- C. flexconnect
- D. local
NEW QUESTION 7
Which two outcomes are predictable behaviors for HSRP? (Choose two)
- A. The two routers share a virtual IP address that is used as the default gateway for devices on the LAN.
- B. The two routers negotiate one router as the active router and the other as the standby router
- C. Each router has a different IP address both routers act as the default gateway on the LAN, and traffic is load balanced between them.D The two routers synchronize configurations to provide consistent packet forwarding
- D. The two routed share the same IP address, and default gateway traffic is load-balanced between them
NEW QUESTION 8
Which command enables a router to become a DHCP client?
- A. ip address dhcp
- B. ip helper-address
- C. ip dhcp pool
- D. ip dhcp client
NEW QUESTION 9
Which statement identifies the functionality of virtual machines?
- A. Virtualized servers run most efficiently when they are physically connected to a switch that is separate from the hypervisor
- B. The hypervisor can virtualize physical components including CP
- C. memory, and storage
- D. Each hypervisor can support a single virtual machine and a single software switch
- E. The hypervisor communicates on Layer 3 without the need for additional resources
NEW QUESTION 10
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the Exhibit.
After the switch configuration the ping test fails between PC A and PC B Based on the output for switch 1. which error must be corrected?
- A. There is a native VLAN mismatch
- B. Access mode is configured on the switch ports.
- C. The PCs are m the incorrect VLAN
- D. All VLANs are not enabled on the trunk
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
The New York router is configured with static routes pointing to the Atlanta and Washington sites. Which two tasks must be performed so that the Serial0/0/0 interfaces on the Atlanta and Washington routers can reach one another? (Choose two.)
- A. Configure the ipv6 route 2012::/126 2023::1 command on the Washington router
- B. Configure the ipv6 route 2023::/126 2012::1 command on the Atlanta router.
- C. Configure the Ipv6 route 2012::/126 s0/0/0 command on the Atlanta router
- D. Configure the ipv6 route 2023::/126 2012::2 command on the Atlanta router
- E. Configure the ipv6 route 2012::/126 2023::2 command on the Washington router
NEW QUESTION 13
Drag and drop the WLAN components from the left onto the correct descriptions on the right.
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
NEW QUESTION 14
Two switches are connected and using Cisco Dynamic Trunking Protocol SW1 is set to Dynamic Desirable What is the result of this configuration?
- A. The link is in a down state.
- B. The link is in an error disables state
- C. The link is becomes an access port.
- D. The link becomes a trunk port.
NEW QUESTION 15
Which result occurs when PortFast is enabled on an interface that is connected to another switch?
- A. Spanning tree may fail to detect a switching loop in the network that causes broadcast storms
- B. VTP is allowed to propagate VLAN configuration information from switch to switch automatically.
- C. Root port choice and spanning tree recalculation are accelerated when a switch link goes down
- D. After spanning tree converges PortFast shuts down any port that receives BPDUs.
NEW QUESTION 16
Which two tasks must be performed to configure NTP to a trusted server in client mode on a single network device? (Choose two)
- A. Enable NTP authentication.
- B. Verify the time zone.
- C. Disable NTP broadcasts
- D. Specify the IP address of the NTP server
- E. Set the NTP server private key
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
What does router R1 use as its OSPF router-ID?
- A. 10.10.1.10
- B. 10.10.10.20
- C. 172.16.15.10
- D. 192.168.0.1
NEW QUESTION 18
When configuring a WLAN with WPA2 PSK in the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller GUI, which two formats are available to select? (Choose two)
- A. ASCII
- B. base64
- C. binary
- D. decimal
- E. hexadecimal
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to Exhibit.
Which action do the switches take on the trunk link?
- A. The trunk does not form and the ports go into an err-disabled status.
- B. The trunk forms but the mismatched native VLANs are merged into a single broadcast domain.
- C. The trunk does not form, but VLAN 99 and VLAN 999 are allowed to traverse the link.
- D. The trunk forms but VLAN 99 and VLAN 999 are in a shutdown state.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which two encoding methods are supported by REST APIs? (Choose two)
- A. YAML
- B. JSON
- C. EBCDIC
- D. SGML
- E. XML
NEW QUESTION 21
100% Valid and Newest Version 200-301 Questions & Answers shared by Certifytools, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certifytools.com/200-301-exam.html (New 103 Q&As)