200-601 | Abreast Of The Times 200-601 Pack 2020
We provide real 200-601 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 200-601 Exam quickly & easily. The 200-601 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our Cisco 200-601 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 200-601 exam.
Cisco 200-601 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which three of the following components must be elected before the Spanning Tree Protocol can converge in a switched LAN? (Choose three.)
- A. designated ports
- B. duplex operating mode
- C. fast mode ports
- D. root bridge
- E. root ports
- F. BDPU priority
NEW QUESTION 2
It is determined that an intermittent high packet loss event is occurring within a segment of the network. The assigned task is to determine the cause. Which of these conditions should be suspected?
- A. [MISSING]
- B. [MISSING]
- C. [MISSING]
- D. [MISSING]
NEW QUESTION 3
You are making changes to a Stratix 5700 using an Add On Profile (AOP) and a controller which is on-line with RSLogix5000. When do the changes you have made get published to the switch?
- A. While online in RSLogix 5000 software the changes made in the AOP are pushed to the switch after pressing the Set button.
- B. All of the changes are automatically pushed to the switch.
- C. Changes to the AOP can only be made from the switch, not in RSLogix 5000.
- D. RSLogix 5000 will push the changes in the AOP to the Stratix 5700 when you right click on the switch, and choose download to switch
NEW QUESTION 4
What percentage of an I/O connection would you set the RPI in order to ensure the application has the most current data?
- A. RPI at 50% of IO rate
- B. RPI at 25% of IO rate
- C. PI to 25% of PAC scan rate
- D. Set RPI to 50% of PAC scan rate
NEW QUESTION 5
Refer to the exhibit. Which port should a PLC with IP address 192.168.3.65 be plugged into in order to communicate to the rest of the network?
- A. FastEthernet1/1
- B. FastEthernet1/2
- C. FastEthernet1/3
- D. FastEthernet1/4
- E. FastEthernet1/5
NEW QUESTION 6
Refer to the exhibit. CCNA.com has the industrial network shown in the exhibit. All switches are configured as layer 2 switches and are using VLAN 1 as their management VLAN. Each VLAN 1 interface has been assigned the correct IP address. What is the purpose of assigning a default gateway to SW-C switch?
- A. allows connectivity between the VLAN 1 interface on SW-C and other devices in the network.
- B. allows connectivity between Host A and other devices in the network.
- C. allows connectivity between Host B and other devices in the network.
- D. allows the switch to pass traffic between Host A and Host B
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
Which values are correct for AP 2 to allow for efficient roaming?
- A. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- B. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
- C. Channel 1, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:0a:0b:0c:0d:0e
- D. Channel 6, SSID Sittingduck, BSSID 00:01:02:03:04:05
NEW QUESTION 8
A cookie cutter machine requires 2 standard controllers and a safety controller. All of these controllers and machine level I/O have been placed on VLAN 104. Both standard controllers must monitor a photocell on this machine. Which IP address is used to transfer this status information?
- A. 10.17.104.16
- B. 192.168.1.16
- C. 184.108.40.206
- D. 220.127.116.11
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
The control system depicted in the exhibit uses VLAN 300 for all of its device ports and PVST is enabled on each switch to switch connection. L2SW4 was inserted between L2SW3 and L2SW5. Links FO2 and FO3 were added and FO1 was disconnected.
Prior to the installation of L2SW4, PanelView was able to communicate with PLC#1. After the change, PLC#1 and PanelView are still able to communicate but neither PLC#1 or PanelView are able to communicate with I/O #1.
L2SW4# show run interfaces FastEthernet 1/1 description I/O#1
switchport access vlan 300 switchport mode access spanning-tree portfast
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
L2SW4# show interfaces trunk
Port Mode Encapsulation Status Native vlan Gi1/1 on 802.1q trunking 1 Gi1/2 on 802.1q trunking 1 Port Vlans allowed on trunk Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Port Vlans allowed and active in management domain Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2 1,3- 9, 301-305,400 Port Vlans in spanning tree forwarding state and not pruned Gi1/1 1,3-9, 301-305,400 Gi1/2
Based on the output from the switch, what is preventing I/O#1 from communicating with PLC#1 and PanelView?
- A. Interface FastEthernet 1/1 on LWSW4 should be configured as a trunk port
- B. The trunks connecting L2SW4 to L2SW3 and L2SW5 have the wrong encapsulation type
- C. The trunks connecting L2SW4 to L2SW3 and L2SW5 don't allow VLAN 300 traffic
- D. BPDU guard has error-disabled interface FastEthernet 1/1 on LWSW4
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to exhibit. The administrator has configured the following device IP settings, but did not keep track of which ports the devices were connected to. The administrator is able to ping each device but needs to update the network documentation to include the switch and interface where each device is connected. The administrator does not want to walk to each device and switch to track down the information.
Which steps below would you execute in sequence to document the switch and interface where each device is connected?
1. View the ARP table on L3SW1
2. View the ARP table on the administrator's station
3. View the ARP table on L2SW4
4. PING all the devices
5. View the MAC address table on all switches
6. View the MAC address table on the administrator's station
- A. 2,4,5
- B. 2,5,4
- C. 4,3,6
- D. 4,1,5
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit. The Robot Cell is in a bottling plant. This cell environment needs to consider high flex, EMI, and possible exposure to moisture. Which physical media components need to be considered to prevent network degradation or interruptions?
- A. Stranded, shielded wire with an industrial jacket and M12 connectors
- B. Solid, unshielded commercial jacket wire, and M12 connectors
- C. Stranded, unshielded wire with an industrial jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
- D. Solid, shielded wire with commercial grade jacket, and commercial grade RJ45 connectors
NEW QUESTION 12
What are two benefits of a star network topology? (Choose two.)
- A. Disruption of the entire network is not required when adding new machines.
- B. Any problem which leaves the network inoperable can be traced to the central hub.
- C. This network type requires less cable as compared to linear bus topology.
- D. The performance of one of the numerous nodes cannot reflect on the performance of other nodes.
- E. The performance of the entire network is directly dependent on the performance of the hub.
NEW QUESTION 13
Your supervisor calls you and tells you that one of the Stratix 5700 switches is not assigning all CIP explicit messages to the proper QoS queue. The switch was deployed with the ab-global macro and CIP explicit messages were previously being assigned to the proper QoS queue. You suspect the access-lists associated with the ab-global macro have been changed. Look at the following access list from the switch configuration:
access-list 101 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 55 access-list 102 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 47 access-list 103 permit udp any eq 2222 any dscp 43 access-list 104 permit udp any eq 2222 any
access-list 105 permit udp any eq 44818 any access-list 105 permit tcp any eq 44816 any
What needs to be done to fix the above access list?
- A. Access list 105 should reference udp port 44816
- B. Access lists 101-104 should reference udp port 2212
- C. Access list 105 should reference tcp port 44818
- D. Access list 104 should be a deny access list rather than a permit access list
NEW QUESTION 14
Which prompt is used to configure parameters for the Ethernet ports of an industrial switch?
- A. Switch(config-if)#
- B. Switch(config-if-ind)#
- C. Switch(config-line)#
- D. Switch(config-ind)#
- E. Switch(config-vlan)#
NEW QUESTION 15
Which is an issue with running CIP Motion on a REP network and identifies an alternate resiliency protocol that works for CIP Motion?
- A. CIP Motion requires a star topology which is not supported by RE
- B. DLR is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- C. REP convergence is not fast enoug
- D. DLR is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- E. CIP Motion requires a star topology which is not supported by RE
- F. RPVST+ is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
- G. REP convergence is not fast enoug
- H. RPVST+ is a suitable resiliency protocol for CIP motion.
NEW QUESTION 16
It is common to use Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) on the manufacturing floor as a resiliency protocol, as opposed to the Enterprise where it is not generally deployed. What are two reasons why REP is more suitable for the plant floor? (Choose two)
- A. REP is only supported on Industrial Ethernet switches, it is not supported on Catalyst switches.
- B. REP converges faster than Spanning Tree, allowing for greater network availability.
- C. REP supports Industrial Ethernet protocols better because it moves the packets faster.
- D. Running dual cables from access switches to an aggregation switch can have a much higher cost on the plant floor than in the Enterprise and running a ring protocol like REP provides resiliency at a lower cost.
- E. Industrial protocols can be negatively impacted by the number of nodes the Ethernet frame traverses, REP provides a topology with no more than 3 nodes for any data path.
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the exhibit.
L3SW1 has a spanning-tree priority of 8192 set on VLANs 1, 300, and 301, and these VLANs are configured on and trunked between all switches. Executing the command show spanning-tree blockedports on L2SW5 results in:
L2SW5# show spanning-tree blockedports Name Blocked Interfaces List
VLAN0001 Gi1/1 VLAN0300 Gi1/1 VLAN0301 Gi1/1
An additional VLAN, VLAN302, is defined on all switches and trunked between them. VLAN302 access ports are set up on each of the switches and PLC#1, I/O#1, and the PanelView are attached. You expect the new VLAN to be listed as blocked on interface GigabitEthernet1/1 of L2SW5 but it is not. The three new devices are able to communicate with each other.
After executing the same command on all switches you see this output on L2SW4: L2SW4# show spanning-tree blockedports
Name Blocked Interfaces List
-------------------- ------------------------------------ VLAN0001 Gi1/2
VLAN0300 Gi1/2 VLAN0301 Gi1/2
Why is VLAN302 forwarding on L2SW5 interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 and L2SW4 interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 and 1/2?
- A. VLAN302 is not configured in the VLAN database on L2SW5
- B. VLAN302 is not in the allowed list on the L2SW5 interface GigabitEthernet1/1 trunk
- C. L2SW4 is the spanning tree root for VLAN 302
- D. The FO3 fiber-optic cable between L2SW4 and L2SW5 is damaged
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is correct regarding Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) in a ring of ProfiNET devices?
- A. When a link fault is detected, MRP rings must converge in less than 100 milliseconds
- B. MRP defines two device roles, Media Redundancy Master and Media Redundancy Client
- C. MRP can support rings of up to 250 devices
- D. MRP is only supported on network switches
NEW QUESTION 19
Refer to the exhibit.
CIP Implicit messages from I/O#1 are being marked IP DSCP 47 by the endpoint and this
marking is trusted by L2SW4. L2SW4 is configured to map DSCP 47 to output queue 1 threshold 1. You have received feedback that some of these messages are not being received. Executing the show mls interface GigabitEthernet statistics command on L2SW4 results in:
L2SW4# show mls interface GigabitEthernet 1/1 statistics
output queues dropped:
queue: threshold1 threshold2 threshold3 queue 0 0 0 0
queue 1 309232345 450 0
queue 2 300 10 0
queue 3 91 0 0
Repeating this command results in the counters incrementing for queue 1 threshold 1. What are two options for reducing the packet loss on this interface while preserving the end-to-end DSCP marking? (Choose two)
- A. Configure I/O#1 to mark this traffic with a different DSCP that is mapped to a less congested queue
- B. Increase the buffer allocation for input queue 1
- C. Increase the buffer allocation for output queue 1
- D. Alter the service policy to police to a higher CIR
- E. Change the egress queue map on L2SW4 to map this traffic to a less congested queue
NEW QUESTION 20
Which best describes the difference between 802.11n and 802.11ac?
- A. 802.11ac offers more channels over more bands than 802.11n
- B. 802.11ac MCS 1 is about twice as fast as 802.11n MCS1
- C. 802.11ac offers more modulation schemes than 802.11n
- D. 802.11ac 1SS MCS 9 is allowed over a 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz channel, while 802.11n 1SS MCS 9 is only allowed over a 20 or 40 MHz channel.
NEW QUESTION 21
Your controller has a high performance EtherNet/IP interface with port speed of >30,000 packets per second and 80% spare capacity. A new PowerFlex 753 drive will be added to the system with an RPI of 2ms and has been connected to a switch; you have been asked to set up the switch port. You open the EDS file and see that the drive will support 16 CIP connections and has transmit and receive capacity of 1,000 control packets per second.
What do you set as the storm control pps threshold limit for the port?
- A. 16
- B. 1,000
- C. 2,500
- D. 25,000
NEW QUESTION 22
Given the CIA triad elements, which ensures first that the data is encrypted and secure, second that the data is trustworthy, and third that the data is accessible by those who need it?
- A. CIA
- B. ICA
- C. ACI
- D. CAI
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
SW1, SW2 and virtual switch are connected in a loop. SW1 and SW2 are standard layer-2 switches. Which loop prevention mechanism is best suited for use within this topology?
- A. Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol+
- B. End-Host Mode
- C. Multi-chassis EtherChannel
- D. BPDU Guard
NEW QUESTION 24
Refer to the exhibit.
An expansion project added an E-Tap and Device Level Ring to interface FastEthernet1/1 of L2SW1. The administrator has looked at the logs of L2SW1 and found that FastEthernet1/1 was in an error-disabled state.Using command line access on L2SW1, the administrator issued the following commands in configuration mode:
L2SW1(config)# interface FastEthernet 1/1 L2SW1(config-if)# shutdown L2SW1(config-if)# no shutdown
The administrator checked the logs of L2SW1 and found the following:
Mar 30 02:23:17.588: %PM-4-ERR_DISABLE: bpduguard error detected on Fa1/1, putting Fa1/1 in err-disable state
The administrator checked the software configuration of the switch port and found the following:
interface FastEthernet1/1 switchport access vlan 310 switchport mode access speed 100
duplex full no mdix auto
spanning-tree bpduguard enable
Why has the port gone error-disabled?
- A. interface FastEthernet1/1 is configured as an access port on the wrong VLAN.
- B. There is a duplex mismatch between interface FastEthernet1/1 and the E-Tap.
- C. The E-Tap is not configured as a ring supervisor causing a loop on interface FastEthernet1/1.
- D. The E-Tap is configured at 10Mbps and the switch port is configured at 100Mbps.
- E. Automatic MDI Crossover detection is disabled.
NEW QUESTION 25
Thanks for reading the newest 200-601 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Passcertsure 200-601 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.passcertsure.com/200-601-test/ (87 Q&As Dumps)