201 | A Review Of Printable 201 Exam Question
Testking 201 Questions are updated and all 201 answers are verified by experts. Once you have completely prepared with our 201 exam prep kits you will be ready for the real 201 exam without a problem. We have Leading F5-Networks 201 dumps study guide. PASSED 201 First attempt! Here What I Did.
Free 201 Demo Online For F5-Networks Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
A virtual server is configured to offload SSL from a pool of backend servers. When users connect to the virtual server, they successfully establish an SSL connection but no content is displayed. A packet trace performed on the server shows that the server receives and responds to the request. What should a BIG-IP Administrator do to resolve the problem?
- A. enable Server SSL profile
- B. disable Server SSL profile
- C. disable SNAT
- D. enable SNAT
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
The BIG-IP Administrator has modified an iRule on one device of an HA pair. The BIG-IP Administrator notices there is NO traffic on the BIG-IP device in which they are logged into.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to verify if the iRule works correctly?
- A. Push configuration from this device to the group and start to monitor traffic on this device
- B. Pull configuration to this device to the cluster and start to monitor traffic on this device
- C. Log in to the other device in the cluster, push configuration from it, and start to monitor traffic on that device
- D. Log in to the other device in the cluster, pull configuration to it, and start to monitor traffic on that device
The device in the picture is a standby machine, of course there is no traffic, you need to log in to the host, and then pull the configuration to the host.
NEW QUESTION 3
An ecommerce company is experiencing latency issues with online shops during Black Friday's peak season. The BIG-IP Administrator detects an overall high CPU load on the BIG-IP device and wants to move the top utilized Virtual Servers to a dedicated BIG-IP device.
Where should the BIG-IP Administrator determine the problematic Virtual Servers?
- A. System > Plattform
- B. Local Traffic > Virtual Servers > Virtual Server List
- C. Local Traffic > Network Map
- D. Statistics > Module Statistics > Local Traffic > Virtual Servers
NEW QUESTION 4
Which parameters are set to the same value when a pair of BIG-IP devices are synchronized?
- A. host names
- B. system clocks
- C. profile definitions
- D. VLAN failsafe settings
- E. MAC masquerade addresses
NEW QUESTION 5
A BIG-IP device has only LTM and ASM modules provisioned. Both have nominal provisioning level. The BI6-IP Administrator wants to dedicate more resources to the LTM module. The ASM module must remain enabled. Which tmsh command should the BIG-IP Administrator execute to obtain the desired result?
- A. modify/sys provision asm level minimum
- B. modify /sys provision Itm level dedicated
- C. modify /sys provision asm level none
- D. modify /sys provision Itm level minimum
NEW QUESTION 6
The BIG-IP appliance fails to boot. The BIG-IP Administrator needs to run the End User Diagnostics (EUD) utility to collect data to send to F5 Support.
Where can the BIG-IP Administrator access this utility?
- A. Console Port
- B. Internal VLAN interface
- C. External VLAN interface
- D. Management Port
NEW QUESTION 7
A BIG-IP Administrator remotely connects to the appliance via out-of-band management using https://mybigip mycompany net. The management portal has been working all week. When the administrator attempts to login today, the connection times out. Which two aspects should the administrator verify? (Choose two)
- A. DNS is property resolving the FQDN of the device.
- B. The device is NOT redirecting them to http.
- C. The administrator has the latest version of the web browser.
- D. Packet Filters on the device are blocking port 80.
- E. The administrator has TCP connectivity to the device.
NEW QUESTION 8
The BIG-IP Administrator creates a custom iRule that fails to work as expected. Which F5 online resource should the administrator use to help resolve this issue?
- A. DevCentral
- B. Bug Tracker
- C. University
- D. Health
NEW QUESTION 9
An LTM device has a virtual server mapped to www5f.com with a pool assigned. The objects are defined as follows:
Virtual server. Destination 192.168.245.100.443 netmask 255.255.255.0 Persistence: Source address persistence netmask 255.0.0.0 SNAT:AutoMap
How should the BIG-IP Administrator modify the persistence profile so that each unique IP address creates a persistence record?
- A. netmask 0.0.0.0
- B. netmask 255.255.255.255
- C. netmask 255.255.0.0
- D. netmask 255.256.255.0
NEW QUESTION 10
In the BIG-IP Configuration Utility, a user requests a single screen view to determine the status of all Virtual Servers and associated pool members, as well as any iRules in use. Where should the BIG-IP Administrator instruct the user to find this view?
- A. Local Traffic > Monitors
- B. Local Traffic > Virtual Servers
- C. Local Traffic > Network Map
- D. Statistics
Network Map can display vs and its associated pool, pool member, and irule, can be retrieved, and can be quickly linked.
NEW QUESTION 11
A BIG-IP Administrator is creating a new Trunk on the BIG-IP device. What objects should be added to the new Trunk being created?
- A. Interfaces
- B. Network routes
- C. VLANS
- D. IP addresses
trunk is a portchannel, you need to add a physical interface.
NEW QUESTION 12
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to restore a UCS file to an F5 device using the Configuration Utility. Which section of the Configuration Utility should the BIG-IP Administrator access to perform this task?
- A. Local Traffic > Virtual Servers
- B. Local Traffic > Policies
- C. System > Archives
- D. System > Configuration
NEW QUESTION 13
Which two statements describe differences between the active and standby systems? (Choose two.)
- A. Monitors are performed only by the active system.
- B. Failover triggers only cause changes on the active system.
- C. Virtual server addresses are hosted only by the active system.
- D. Configuration changes can only be made on the active system.
- E. Floating selfIP addresses are hosted only by the active system.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which two statements are true about SNATs? (Choose two.)
- A. SNATs are enabled on all VLANs, by default.
- B. SNATs can be configured within a Profile definition.
- C. SNATs can be configured within a Virtual Server definition.
- D. SNAT's are enabled only on the VLAN where origin traffic arrives, by default.
NEW QUESTION 15
A user wants to use the iHealth Upgrade Advisor to determine any issues with upgrading TMOS from 13.0 to 13.1.
Where can the user generate the QKView to upload to iHealth?
- A. System > Software Management
- B. System > Archives
- C. System > Configuration
- D. System > Support
NEW QUESTION 16
A BIG-IP Administrator is informed that traffic on Interface 1.1 is expected to increase over the maximum bandwidth capacity on the link. There is a single VLAN on the Interface. What should the 8IG-IP Administrator do to increase the total available bandwidth?
- A. Assign two Interfaces to the VLAN
- B. Set the media speed of Interface 1.1 manually
- C. Create a trunk object with two Interfaces
- D. Increase the MTU on the VLAN using Interface 1.1
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Easily pass 201 Exam with 254 Q&As Allfreedumps.com Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest Allfreedumps.com 201 Dumps: https://www.allfreedumps.com/201-dumps.html (254 New Questions)