201 | What Highest Quality 201 Free Download Is
We provide real 201 exam questions and answers braindumps in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass F5-Networks 201 Exam quickly & easily. The 201 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our F5-Networks 201 dumps pdf and vce product and material, you can easily pass the 201 exam.
Online F5-Networks 201 free dumps demo Below:
NEW QUESTION 1
The BIG-IP Administrator needs to ensure the correct health monitor is being used lor a new HTTP pool named P_example.
Where should the BIG-IP Administrator validate these settings in the Configuration Utility?
- A. Local Traffic > Nodes > Default Monitor
- B. Local Traffic > Profiles > Services > HTTP > http
- C. Local Traffic > Monitors > http
- D. Local Traffic > Pools > P_ example
NEW QUESTION 2
A 816-IP Administrator recently deployed an application Users are experiencing slow performance with the application on some remote networks.
Which two modifications can the BIG-IP Administrator make to address this issue? (Choose two)
- A. Apply dest addr profile to the Virtual Server
- B. Apply f5-tcp-wan profile to the Virtual Server
- C. Apply f5-tcp-lan profile to the Virtual Server
- D. Apply source_addr profile to the Virtual Server
- E. Apply fasti_4 profile to the Virtual Server
NEW QUESTION 3
A BIG-IP Administrator explicitly creates a traffic group on a BIG-IP device.
Which two types of configuration objects can be associated with this traffic group? (Choose two.)
- A. Pool Members
- B. Virtual Addresses
- C. iRules
- D. VLANS
- E. Application Instances
NEW QUESTION 4
Refer to the exhibit
The BIG-IP Administrator is unable to access the management console via Self-IP 10.10 1.33 and port 443. What is the reason for this problem?
- A. Packet Filter needs to be configured to allow a source
- B. Self IP is configured to allow TCP All
- C. Self IP is configured to allow UDP 443
- D. Packet Filter is configured to allow port 443
NEW QUESTION 5
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to determine which pool members in a pool have been manually forced offline and are NOT accepting any new traffic. Which status icon indicates this?
- A. Option A
- B. Option B
- C. Option C
- D. Option D
NEW QUESTION 6
A BIG-IP Administrator suspects that one of the BIG-IP device power supplies is experiencing power outages.
Which log file should the BIG-IP Administrator check to verify the suspicion?
- A. /war /log/daemon.log
- B. /var/log/kern.log
- C. /var/log/ltm
- D. /var/log/audit
NEW QUESTION 7
A BIG-IP Administrator finds the following log entry after a report of user issues connecting to a virtual server: 01010201: 2: Inet port exhaustion on 10.70.110.112 to 220.127.116.11:80 (proto 6)
How should the BIG-IP Administrator modify the SNAT pool that is associated with the virtual server?
- A. Remove the SNAT pool and apply SNAT Automap.
- B. Remove an IP address from the SNAT pool.
- C. Add an address to the SNAT pool.
- D. Increase the timeout of the SNAT addresses.
NEW QUESTION 8
A virtual server is defined using a source address based persistence profile. The last five connections were A, B, C, A, C . Given the conditions shown in the graphic, if a client with IP address 18.104.22.168 opens a connection to the virtual server, which member will be used for the connection?
- A. 10.10.20.1:80
- B. 10.10.20.2:80
- C. 10.10.20.3:80
- D. 10.10.20.4:80
- E. 10.10.20.5:80
NEW QUESTION 9
A BIG-IP Administrator applied the latest hotfix to an inactive boot location by mistake, and needs to downgrade back to the previous hotfix.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to change the boot location to the previous hotfix?
- A. Uninstall the newest hotfix and reinstall the previous hotfix
- B. Reinstall the base version and install the previous hotfix
- C. Reinstall the previous hotfix and re-activate the license
- D. Uninstall the base version and restore the UCS
NEW QUESTION 10
Monitors can be assigned to which three resources? (Choose three.)
- A. NATs
- B. pools
- C. iRules
- D. nodes
- E. SNATs
- F. pool members
- G. virtual servers
NEW QUESTION 11
A BIG-IP Administrator wants to add the ASM Module to an HA pair of BIG-IP devices. The BIG-IP Administrator has already installed a new Add-On License on both devices in the HA pair. What should the BIG-IP Administrator do next to use the module?
- A. Provision the new module on both BIG-IP device's
- B. Synchronize both BIG-IP devices
- C. Reboot both BIG-IP devices
- D. Reactivate the Licenses on both BIG IP devices
NEW QUESTION 12
When using the setup utility to configure a redundant pair, you are asked to provide a "Failover Peer IP". Which address is this?
- A. an address of the other system in its management network
- B. an address of the other system in a redundant pair configuration
- C. an address on the current system used to listen for failover messages from the partner BIG-IP
- D. an address on the current system used to initiate mirroring and network failover heartbeat messages
NEW QUESTION 13
How should a BIG-IP Administrator persistent sessions from being sent to a pool member so that the server administrator can perform maintenance?
- A. force the pool member offline
- B. disable the pool member
- C. add an additional monitor to the poor
- D. disable the virtual server
NEW QUESTION 14
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to configure the BIG-IP system to perform load balancing for FTP servers running passive mode FTP.
How should the administrator configure the Virtual Server to perform this load balancing?
- A. A Standard Virtual Server + FTP profile
- B. A Forwarding Virtual Server
- C. A Performance Layer 4 Virtual Server + FTP profile
- D. A Message Routing Virtual Server
NEW QUESTION 15
Under what condition must an appliance license be reactivated?
- A. Licenses only have to be reactivated for RMAs no other situations.
- B. Licenses generally have to be reactivated during system software upgrades.
- C. Licenses only have to be reactivated when new features are added (IPv6, Routing Modules, etc) no other situations.
- D. Neve
- E. Licenses are permanent for the platform regardless the version of software installed.
NEW QUESTION 16
A BIG-IP Administrator is checking the BIG-IP device for known vulnerabilities. What should the 8IG-IP Administrator upload to BIG-IP iHealth for further analysis?
- A. QKView
- B. EUD
- C. UCS
- D. tcpdump
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full 201 dumps in VCE and PDF From 2passeasy, Welcome to Download: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/201/ (New 254 Q&As Version)