201 | The Secret Of F5-Networks 201 Dumps
It is more faster and easier to pass the F5-Networks 201 exam by using Refined F5-Networks TMOS Administration questuins and answers. Immediate access to the Up to the immediate present 201 Exam and find the same core area 201 questions with professionally verified answers, then PASS your exam with a high score now.
Online 201 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to restore an encrypted UCS archive from the command line using the TMSH utility.
Which TMSH command should the BIG-IP Administrator use to accomplish this?
- A. load/sys ucs <filepath> passphrase <password>
- B. load/sys config file <filepath> passphrase <password>
- C. load/sys config file <filepath>
- D. load/sys ucs <filepath> no-license
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit.
A user notifies the BIG-IP Administrator that http://remote company.com is NOT accessible. Remote access to company resources must be encrypted.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to fix the issue?
- A. Change the Listening Port on remote.company.com_vs to Port 80
- B. Add a Pool to the Virtual Server remote.company.com_VS
- C. Add an iRule to remote.company.com_vs to redirect Traffic to HTTPS
- D. Change the Type of the Virtual Server remote.company.com_vs to Forwarding
Requiring all traffic to be HTTPS access requires HTTP requests to be redirected directly to HTTPS.
NEW QUESTION 3
A BIG-IP Administrator must determine if a Virtual Address is configured to fail over to the standby member of a device group in which area of the Configuration Utility can this be confirmed?
- A. Device Management > Traffic Groups
- B. Device Management > Devices
- C. Local Traffic > Virtual Servers
- D. Device Management > Overview
NEW QUESTION 4
A BIG-IP Administrator contacts F5 Support, which identifies a suspected hardware failure. Which information should the BIG-IP Administrator provide to F5 Support?
- A. Qkview, EUD output
- B. Qkview, UCS archive, core files
- C. Qkview, part numbers for failed components
- D. Qkview, packet capture, UCS archive
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement is true concerning iRule events?
- A. All iRule events relate to HTTP processes.
- B. All client traffic has data that could be used to trigger iRule events.
- C. All iRule events are appropriate at any point in the clientserver communication.
- D. If an iRule references an event that doesn't occur during the client's communication, the client's connection will be terminated prematurely.
NEW QUESTION 6
The incoming client IP address is 220.127.116.11 and the last five connections have been sent to members A, C, E, D and B. Given the virtual server, pool, and persistence definitions and statistics shown in the above graphic, which member will be used for the next connection?
- A. 10.10.20.1:80
- B. 10.10.20.2:80
- C. 10.10.20.3:80
- D. 10.10.20.4:80
- E. 10.10.20.5:80
- F. It cannot be determined with the information given.
NEW QUESTION 7
Some users who connect to a busy Virtual Server have connections reset by the BIG-IP system. Pool member resources are NOT a factor in this behavior. What is a possible cause for this behavior?
- A. The Connection Rate Limit is set too high
- B. The server SSL Profile has NOT been reconfigured.
- C. The Connection Limit is set too low.
- D. The Rewrite Profile has NOT been configured.
The topic explains that the connection reset behavior is caused by the vs configuration rather than the server resource problem. The answers B C are all configuration at the service forwarding level. If there is a problem with the configuration, it is all a problem rather than some users. Answer C's Connection Limit will cause a reset behavior when the connection reaches the threshold.
NEW QUESTION 8
When configuring a pool member's monitor, which three association options are available? (Choose three.)
- A. inherit the pool's monitor
- B. inherit the node's monitor
- C. configure a default monitor
- D. assign a monitor to the specific member
- E. do not assign any monitor to the specific member
NEW QUESTION 9
A site wishes to perform source address translation on packets from some clients but not others. The determination is not based on the client's IP address, but on the virtual servers their packets arrive on. What could best accomplish this goal?
- A. A SNAT for all addresses could be defined, and then disable the SNAT processing for select VLANs.
- B. Some virtual servers could be associated with SNAT pools and others not associated with SNAT pools.
- C. The decision to perform source address translation is always based on VLA
- D. Thus, the goal cannot be achieved.
- E. The decision to perform source address translation is always based on a client's address (or network).Thus, this goal cannot be achieved.
NEW QUESTION 10
Refer to the exhibit.
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to configure health monitors for a newly configured server pool named Pool_B.
Which health monitor settings will ensure that all pool members will be accurately marked as available or unavailable?
- A. HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, and ICMP, with the Availability Requirement of all health monitors
- B. HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, and SSH, with the Availability Requirement of at least one monitor
- C. HTTPS and HTTP with the Availability Requirement of at least one health monitor
- D. HTTPS, HTTP, FTP, and SSH with the Availability Requirement of all health monitors
From the port, the four members are HTTP, FTP, HTTPS, and SSH applications. If you want to monitor at the same time, you must configure at least one.
NEW QUESTION 11
During a maintenance window, an EUD test was executed and the output displayed on the screen. The BIG-IP Administrator did NOT save the screen output. The BIG-IP device is currently handling business critical traffic. The BIG-IP Administrator needs to minimize impact. What should the BIG-IP Administrator do to provide the EUD results to F5 Support?
- A. Boot the device into EUD then collect output from console
- B. Execute EUD from tmsh and collect output from console
- C. Collect file /var/log/messages
- D. Collect file /shared/log/eud.log
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
Which TMSH command generated this output?
- A. tmsh list /cm sync-status
- B. tmsh show /sys sync-status
- C. tmsh list /sys sync-status
- D. tmsh show /cm sync status
NEW QUESTION 13
Which statement is true concerning SNATs using automap?
- A. Only specified self-IP addresses are used as automap addresses.
- B. SNATs using automap will translate all client addresses to an automap address.
- C. A SNAT using automap will preferentially use a floating self-IP over a nonfloating self-IP.
- D. A SNAT using automap can be used to translate the source address of all outgoing traffic to the same address regardless of which VLAN the traffic is sent through.
NEW QUESTION 14
Refer to the exhibit.
A BIG-IP Administrator configures a now VLAN on an HA pair of devices that does NOT yet have any traffic. This action causes the assigned traffic group to fail over to the standby device.
Which VLAN setting should be changed to prevent this issue?
- A. Auto Last Hop
- B. Fail-safe
- C. Customer Tag
- D. Source Check
NEW QUESTION 15
Assume a virtual server has a ServerSSL profile. What SSL certificates are required on the BIG-IP?
- A. No SSL certificates are required on the BIG-IP.
- B. The BIG-IP's SSL certificates must only exist.
- C. The BIG-IP's SSL certificates must be issued from a certificate authority.
- D. The BIG-IP's SSL certificates must be created within the company hosting the BIG-IPs.
NEW QUESTION 16
During a high-demand traffic event, the BIG-IP Administrator needs to limit the number of new connections per second allowed to a Virtual Server.
What should the administrator apply to accomplish this task?
- A. An HTTP Compression profile to the Virtual Server
- B. A connection rate limit to the Virtual Server
- C. A connection limit to the Virtual Server
- D. A OneConnect profile to the Virtual Server
NEW QUESTION 17
Recommend!! Get the Full 201 dumps in VCE and PDF From Dumpscollection.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpscollection.net/dumps/201/ (New 254 Q&As Version)