201 | All About 100% Guarantee 201 Pdf Exam
Exam Code: 201 (Practice Exam Latest Test Questions VCE PDF)
Exam Name: TMOS Administration
Certification Provider: F5-Networks
Free Today! Guaranteed Training- Pass 201 Exam.
Also have 201 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a pool of servers that need to be tested. All of the servers but one should be tested every 10 seconds, but one is slower and should only be tested every 20 seconds. How do you proceed?
- A. It cannot be don
- B. All monitors test every five seconds.
- C. It can be done, but will require assigning monitors to each pool member.
- D. It cannot be don
- E. All of the members of a pool must be tested at the same frequency.
- F. It can be done by assigning one monitor to the pool and a different monitor to the slower pool member.
NEW QUESTION 2
A BIG-IP system has the following configuration:
* SNAT is set to Auto Map
* There are two VLANs internal and external
* Default route is pointed to the gateway on external VLAN
* Self P for internal VLAN is 1921.1.2
* Self IP for external VLAN is 126.96.36.199
* Floating IP addresses for internal VLAN is 188.8.131.52
* Floating IP addresses for external VLAN is 184.108.40.206
* The Virtual Server IP address is 220.127.116.11
Which IP address does the BIG-IP system use first when traffic reaches the servers on the internal VLAN?
- A. 18.104.22.168
- B. 22.214.171.124
- C. 126.96.36.199
- D. 188.8.131.52
NEW QUESTION 3
Refer to the exhibit.
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to deploy an application on the BIG-IP system to perform SSL offload and re-encrypt the traffic to pool members.
During testing, users are unable to connect to the application. What must the BIG-IP Administrator do to resolve the issue?
- A. Remove the configured SSL Profile (Client)
- B. Configure Protocol Profile (Server) as splitsession-default-tcp
- C. Enable Forward Proxy in the SSL Profile (Client)
- D. Configure an SSL Profile (Server)
According to the requirements of the subject, the client and server must be configured with ssl profile.
NEW QUESTION 4
A web server administrator informs the BIG-IP Administrator that web servers are overloaded Starting next month, the BIG-IP device will terminate SSL to reduce web server load. The BIG-IP device is ready using client SSL client profile and Rules on HTTP level. What actions should the BIG-IP Administrators to achieve the desired configuration?
- A. Remove the server SSL profile and configure the Pool Members to use HTTP
- B. Remove the client SSL profile and configure the Pool Members to US HTTP
- C. Remove the chart SSL profile and change the Virtual Server to accept HTTP
- D. Remove the server SSL profile and change the Virtual Server to accept HTTP traffic
NEW QUESTION 5
Which statement accurately describes the difference between two loadbalancing modes specified as "member" and "node"?
- A. There is no difference; the two terms are referenced for backward compatibility purposes.
- B. When the loadbalancing choice references "node", priority group activation is unavailable.
- C. Loadbalancing options referencing "nodes" are available only when the pool members are defined for the "any" port.
- D. When the loadbalancing choice references "node", the addresses' parameters are used to make the loadbalancing choice rather than the member's parameters.
NEW QUESTION 6
A BIG-IP Administrator configures a Virtual Server. Users report that they always receive a TCP RST packet to the BIG-IP system when attempting to connect to it. What is the possible reason for this issue?
- A. The virtual server Type is set to Internal
- B. The virtual server Type is set to Reject
- C. The virtual server Type is set to Drop
- D. The virtual server Type is set to Stateless
NEW QUESTION 7
Which cookie persistence method requires the fewest configuration changes on the web servers to be implemented correctly?
- A. insert
- B. rewrite
- C. passive
- D. session
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
A user attempts to connect to 10.10.10.1.80 using FTP over SSL with an FTPS client. Which virtual server will match and attempt to process the request?
- A. vsjutps
- B. vs_ftp
- C. vs_http
- D. nvfs
NEW QUESTION 9
A Standard Virtual Server configured for an application reports poor network performance. This application is accessed mainly from computers on the Internet.
What should the BIG-IP Administrator configure on the Virtual Server to achieve better network performance?
- A. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-wan and Protocol Profile (Server) with f5-tcp-lan
- B. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-lan
- C. Protocol Profile (Client) with fS-tcp-lan and Protocol Profile (Server) with f5-tcp-wan
- D. Protocol Profile (Client) with f5-tcp-optimized
NEW QUESTION 10
A BIG-IP Administrator has configured a BIG-IP cluster with remote user authentication against dcOl f5trn.com. Only local users can successfully log into the system. Configsync is also failing.
Which two tools should the 8IG-IP Administrator use to further investigate these issues? (Choose two)
- A. ntpq
- B. pam_timestamp_check
- C. passwd
- D. pwck
- E. dig
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
The BIG-IP Administrator is investigating disk utilization on the BIG-IP device. What should the BIG-IP Administrator check next?
- A. Large files on the / file system
- B. Results from the EUD test
- C. Results from the platform diagnostics test
- D. Large files on /usr file system
NEW QUESTION 12
What is the status of a pool member when manual resume is enabled and a health check first fails and then passes?
- A. Offline (Disabled)
- B. Offline (Enabled)
- C. Available (Disabled)
- D. Available (Enabled)
NEW QUESTION 13
A BIG-IP Administrator needs to have a BIG-IP linked to two upstream switches for resilience of the external network. The network engineer who is going to configure the switch instructs the BIG-IP Administrator to configure interface binding with LACP. Which configuration should the administrator use?
- A. A virtual server with an LACP profile and the switches' management IPs as pool members.
- B. A virtual server with an LACP profile and the interfaces connected to the switches as pool members.
- C. A Trunk listing the allowed VLAN IDs and MAC addresses configured on the switches.
- D. A Trunk containing an interface connected to each switch.
NEW QUESTION 14
A BIG-IP Administrator adds new Pool Members into an existing, highly utilized pool. Soon after, there are reports that the application is failing to load for some users. What pool level setting should the BIG-IP Administrator check?
- A. Availability Requirement
- B. Allow SNAT
- C. Action On Service Down
- D. Slow Ramp Time
Option ABC is a global configuration, has nothing to do with the new pool member, select D after excluding
NEW QUESTION 15
Refer to the exhibit.
Which two pool members should be chosen for a new connection? (Choose two.)
- A. 172.16.15.9.80
- B. 172.16.15.4.80
- C. 184.108.40.206.80
- D. 172.16.15.1.80
- E. 172.16.15.7.80
NEW QUESTION 16
Assuming that systems are synchronized, which action could take place if the fail over cable is connected correctly and working properly, but the systems cannot communicate over the network due to external network problems?
- A. If network failover is enabled, the standby system will assume the active mode.
- B. Whether or not network failover is enabled, the standby system will stay in standby mode.
- C. Whether or not network failover is enabled, the standby system will assume the active mode.
- D. If network failover is enabled, the standby system will go into active mode but only until the network recovers.
NEW QUESTION 17
P.S. Easily pass 201 Exam with 254 Q&As 2passeasy Dumps & pdf Version, Welcome to Download the Newest 2passeasy 201 Dumps: https://www.2passeasy.com/dumps/201/ (254 New Questions)