210-060 | Most Up-to-date 210-060 Prep 2019
Master the 210-060 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices v1.0 content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this Ucertify 210-060 download. We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real 210-060 questions in our Cisco 210-060 braindumps.Latest 100% VALID Cisco 210-060 Exam Questions Dumps at below page. You can use our Cisco 210-060 braindumps and pass your exam.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which four devices can be used to provide analog ports, traditional phones, and fax machines? (Choose four.)
- A. Cisco VG224 Analog Voice Gateway
- B. Foreign Exchange Station Voice Interface Card
- C. Cisco High Density VoiceFax Network Module
- D. Cisco ATA190 Analog Telephone Adapter
- E. Cisco VG350 Analog Voice Gateway
- F. Cisco Unified Border Element
- G. Foreign Exchange Office Voice Interface
NEW QUESTION 2
An engineer is using Cisco Jabber. Instant messages are transported through which protocol?
- A. SIP
- B. XMPP
- C. H.323
- D. SCCP
NEW QUESTION 3
Where do you add user voicemails in Unity?
- A. In users
- B. In Administration
- C. In Serviceability
- D. In Voicemail
NEW QUESTION 4
- A. Mastered
- B. Not Mastered
Call Detail Record:
Called and Calling numbers
Time/date stamp for connect and disconnect
Call Management Record:
NEW QUESTION 5
Which option would an administrator use to find all unassigned directory numbers in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. Route plan report
- B. CDR
- C. CAR
- D. Cisco Reporting Tool
- E. Directory number lookup
NEW QUESTION 6
Of the fields listed, which two fields are required to successfully create a phone user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- A. Last Name
- B. PIN (and confirmation PIN)
- C. Primary Extension
- D. User ID
NEW QUESTION 7
Which Cisco Unified Communications Manager configuration causes an IP phone screen to display a "registration rejected" message?
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager is unable to reach user IP phone.
- B. Cisco Unified Communications Manager database replication status is 2.
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager auto registration is disabled.
- D. Cisco Unified Communications Manager is unable to allocate DN.
- E. Cisco Unified Communications Manager subscriber is offline.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which default user account is created by Cisco Unity Connection without a voice mailbox?
- A. administrator
- B. undeliverable messages
- C. operator
- D. technician
NEW QUESTION 9
Which three choices are functions or features of Cisco Unity Connection? (Choose three.)
- A. video-enabled messaging through converged networks
- B. text-to-speech, which allows access to Exchange emails from a telephone
- C. voice-enabled message navigation
- D. voice-enabled dialing to external users
- E. automated attendant capabilities
- F. automated call rerouting to agents through round robin, longest idle, or broadcast
NEW QUESTION 10
Two IP phones configured in the same office have a phone call in progress when the Call Manager they are registered to fails. Which result is true?
- A. The call remains active, and the Cisco IP Phones enable SIP proxy mode for RTP
- B. The call is immediately disconnected
- C. The call remains active but features such as MOH and Transfer are unavailable for the rest of the call
- D. The call disconnects after the RTP/RTCP keepalive between the IP phones and Call Manager fails.
NEW QUESTION 11
Which two user types are available to a voice engineer adding a user in Cisco Unity Connection? (Choose two.)
- A. User with mailbox
- B. Imported user
- C. Synch user
- D. User without mailbox
- E. Local admin user with mailbox
NEW QUESTION 12
Which three methods can an engineer use to create users in Cisco Unity Connection? (Choose three.)
- A. Local
- B. Cisco Unified Presence Server
- C. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- D. LDAP
- E. TMS
- F. Outlook
NEW QUESTION 13
A user wants their name to show on their phone instead of their directory number. Which configuration item allows an administrator to do this?
- A. Line Text Label
- B. Alerting Name
- C. External Phone Number Mask
- D. Caller Name
- E. Description
NEW QUESTION 14
A network engineer must perform a manual backup of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager system. Where can this backup be done?
- A. Administration Resources
- B. Serviceability
- C. OS Administration
- D. Disaster Recovery System
NEW QUESTION 15
Cisco Unified Communications Manager clustering creates scalability in a network Which administrative action increases performance in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster?
- A. enabling DSP process in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager GUI
- B. using only one endpoint to create redundancy
- C. providing multiple points for remote administration
- D. segregating processes to other machines
NEW QUESTION 16
A user registered to Cisco Unified Communications Manager wants their cell phone to ring simultaneously with the IP phone. Which three configuration points must be configured to achieve this configuration? (Choose three.)
- A. Enable Mobile Voice Access.
- B. Create Remote Destination Profile.
- C. Create Remote Destination.
- D. Enable Single Number Reach.
- E. Create Application Dial Rule.
- F. Enable Call Forwarding.
NEW QUESTION 17
In Cisco Unified Communications Manager Native Presence, what two things is a watcher monitoring in real time? (Choose two.)
- A. registration status of a specific IP phone
- B. registration status of the hunt group
- C. registration status of the MGCP gateway
- D. registration status of Cisco Extension Mobility of the IP phone
- E. status of a registered directory number
NEW QUESTION 18
An engineer wants to ensure that Cisco Jabber clients can communicate with instant messaging clients who are not registered to the same Jabber cluster. Which technology meets this requirement?
- A. intercluster trunk
- B. federation
- C. SIP trunk
- D. PRI
NEW QUESTION 19
An engineer has updated the company dial plan and wants to get rid of unassigned numbers. Which action must be taken in Cisco Unified Communications Manager to accomplish this task?
- A. Delete unassigned DNs under Route Group.
- B. Delete unassigned DNs under Route Plan Report.
- C. Delete unassigned DNs under Route List.
- D. Delete unassigned DNs under Route Pattern
NEW QUESTION 20
A voice engineer has installed an XML-based phone application from a third party and subscribed a user’s 7945 IP phone to the application. Which action does the user take to launch the new service on the IP phone?
- A. Select the Applications button on the 7945 IP phone.
- B. Select Settings > Applications.
- C. Select Settings > Network > Applications.
- D. Select the Services button on the 7945 IP phone.
NEW QUESTION 21
Refer to the exhibit.
Which method is using the users to access their mailboxes?
- A. web access
- B. phone access
- C. GUI access
- D. VUI access
NEW QUESTION 22
An engineer is configuring the Cisco Unified Communications Manager disaster recovery system. Which two statements about the disaster recovery system are true? (Choose two.)
- A. It requires the use of schedules for backups.
- B. Backup files are encrypted using the cluster security password.
- C. If the backup device is listed in a backup schedule, it cannot be manually deleted.
- D. If the backup does not complete within 40 hours, the backup times out.
- E. Archiving backups to tape drives is supported.
NEW QUESTION 23
Refer to the exhibit.
The exhibit shows a partial screen shot for a Cisco Unified Personal Communicator device. When should this device be configured?
- A. when configuring the Service Advertisement Framework feature for Call Control Discovery
- B. when Cisco Unified Personal Communicator is used in desk-phone mode
- C. when Cisco Unified Personal Communicator version 7.0 is used in soft-phone mode
- D. when Cisco Unified Personal Communicator version 8.0 is used in soft-phone mode
- E. when Cisco Unified Personal Communicator version 8.0 is used in desk-phone mode
NEW QUESTION 24
An engineer receives a service ticket because a user cannot log into Cisco Unified CM User Options. Where can the engineer verify that the user account is active?
- A. LDAP System Configuration
- B. LDAP Directory
- C. End User Configuration
- D. LDAP Authentication
- E. Route Plan Report
NEW QUESTION 25
You are a network administrator tasked with configuring the device security mode for a single device. What is the result of your configuring the new device security mode in the phone configuration window of Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. a rebuild of the device configuration .xml file
- B. an automatic reboot of the entire cluster
- C. an automatic connection to the security mode database
- D. a rebuild of the device configuration .exe file
NEW QUESTION 26
Which address is required to create a video endpoint in Cisco Unified Communications Manager?
- A. MAC
- B. IP
- C. E.164
- D. SIP URI
NEW QUESTION 27
An administrator must keep CDR data for a longer period of time and wants to modify the configured value of the CDR/CMR Files Presentation Duration Days). Which menu options does the engineer navigate?
- A. Unified CM Administration > System > Enterprise Parameters
- B. Unified Serviceability > Tools > Serviceability Reports Archive
- C. Unified CM Administration > Call Routing > Route Plan Report
- D. Unified Serviceability > Tools > CDR Management
NEW QUESTION 28
Which three options are the correct methods to implement end users in Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose three.)
- A. manually
- B. DHCP
- C. bulk import using BAT
- D. TFTP
- E. LDAP synchronization
- F. autoregistration
NEW QUESTION 29
An engineer is creating a new phone using the Call Manager. Which option is presented first when you click the Add New button?
- A. Phone Type
- B. BAT Phone Template
- C. MAC Address
- D. Common Phone Profile
NEW QUESTION 30
Thanks for reading the newest 210-060 exam dumps! We recommend you to try the PREMIUM Simply pass 210-060 dumps in VCE and PDF here: https://www.simply-pass.com/Cisco-exam/210-060-dumps.html (397 Q&As Dumps)