210-065 | Pinpoint 210-065 Free Practice Questions 2019
We provide in two formats. Download PDF & Practice Tests. Pass Cisco 210-065 Exam quickly & easily. The 210-065 PDF type is available for reading and printing. You can print more and practice many times. With the help of our product and material, you can easily pass the 210-065 exam.
Online 210-065 free questions and answers of New Version:
NEW QUESTION 1
When you sign in at jabber what is the SIP message are used?
- A. REGISTER
- B. NOTIFY
- C. REFER
- D. INFO
NEW QUESTION 2
Which Cisco Video Surveillance product contains the Cisco Video Surveillance Encoding Server?
- A. Video Communications Server
- B. Cisco Video Surveillance Operations Manager
- C. Cisco Video Surveillance Media Server
- D. Cisco Video Surveillance Transcoding and Encoding Server
- E. Cisco Video Surveillance Virtual Matrix
NEW QUESTION 3
An end user using C series codec wants to change the participant layout for a meeting hosted on a Cisco TelePresence Server. What are three valid layout options available in codec web interface? (Choose three.)
- A. single screen
- B. loudest speaker
- C. rolling
- D. equal
- E. custom
- F. overlay
NEW QUESTION 4
The features that Telepresence Server has and MCU don't have: (Choose three.)
- A. Video Compositing
- B. auto-attendant conference menu
- C. active presence
- D. multiscreen endpoint support
- E. multiple layouts
- F. automatic lecture mode
- G. virtualization
NEW QUESTION 5
In a Multiway call escalation, which SIP message is sent from the Multiway initiator to the participants to provide the bridge URI?
- A. TRANSFER
- B. REFER
- C. REDIRECT
- D. 200 OK
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three standards are supported for streaming live video on Cisco TCS? (Choose three.)
- A. H.265
- B. H.261
- C. H.264
- D. H.263
- E. H.262
- F. H.270
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit.
What can be deduced from the log shown in the exhibit, which was taken from a Cisco TelePresence Codec C60?
- A. A direct call to 52902511 is being made.
- B. A Multiway call to firstname.lastname@example.org is being made.
- C. No calls are being attempted by the endpoint.
- D. ABFCP call is being initiated.
- E. The endpoint is receiving a call from the VCS.
NEW QUESTION 8
An engineer is configuring a Cisco TelePresence System endpoint for use with a maximum of six people in the room. Which table type should be configured when setting up cameras where two participants directly face the endpoint display?
- A. short racetrack
- B. long racetrack
- C. short rectangle
- D. long rectangle
NEW QUESTION 9
Refer to the exhibit.
Which system does this web user interface refer to?
- A. Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- B. Cisco Video Communications Server
- C. Cisco Digital Media Manager
- D. Cisco TelePresence Management Suite
NEW QUESTION 10
Which command causes a Cisco VCS to drop registrations for currently registered endpoints only if they are not currently in a call?
- A. xConfiguration SystemUnit Maintenance Mode: Off
- B. xConfiguration SystemUnit Maintenance Mode: On
- C. xConfiguration Zones LocalZone DefaultSubZone Registrations: "Deny"
- D. xConfiguration Registration RestrictionPolicy Mode: "DenyList"
NEW QUESTION 11
When dialing, in a format that is consistent for all users of a system, a user who has multiple TelePresence video devices associated, what are the three minimum requirements that must be configured for the user to be able to receive video calls? (Choose three.)
- A. The Active Directory server must be installed.
- B. Ensure that the Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server has the FindMe option key installed.
- C. Ensure that FindMe is set to on.
- D. The NTP server must be set up.
- E. The Cisco TelePresence Management Suite must be installed.
NEW QUESTION 12
An engineer is configuring the Media Server service on a Cisco Video Surveillance server. Which option is the maximum default amount a disk can be full before it is no longer able to store video data?
- A. 75%
- B. 80%
- C. 95%
- D. 98%
NEW QUESTION 13
Which technology can be used to pair an iPad with a Cisco room-based video collaboration endpoint?
- A. Bluetooth
- B. Wi-Fi
- C. Cisco Intelligent Proximity
- D. Zigbee
NEW QUESTION 14
An engineer wants to know if there is a way to determine remotely what is the optical zoom of the camera directly connected to a Cisco TelePresence SX20. Which two methods will retrieve this information? (Choose two.)
- A. From the CLI, run xconfig
- B. From the web GUI, choose Configuration > Camera > Status
- C. From the CLI, run xstatus
- D. From the web GUI, choose Configuration > System Status > Camera
- E. From CLI, run xcommand camera
NEW QUESTION 15
How does a Cisco TCS process incoming video calls?
- A. Recording Alias > Template > Media Server Configuration
- B. Recording Alias > Media Server Configuration > Template
- C. Recording Alias > Media Server Configuration > H.323 > Template
- D. Recording Alias > Workflow > Template > Media Server Configuration
NEW QUESTION 16
In this item, you will need to use all information presented to you to successfully answer the question.
Refer to the exhibits. An administrator needs to perform a factory reset on a C-Series endpoint. What are two valid ways to accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
- A. Exhibit A
- B. Exhibit B
- C. Exhibit C
- D. Exhibit D
- E. Exhibit E
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-065 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/210-065-dumps.html (New 377 Q&As)