210-065 | High quality 210-065 Exam Questions and Answers 2019
Master the content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this . We guarantee it!We make it a reality and give you real in our Cisco 210-065 braindumps. Latest 100% VALID at below page. You can use our Cisco 210-065 braindumps and pass your exam.
Also have 210-065 free dumps questions for you:
NEW QUESTION 1
While trying to register to Cisco UCM, a Cisco IP phone reports TFTP authorization failure. Which cause of this issue is true?
- A. The phone has a cabling issue.
- B. A firewall in the network is blocking access.
- C. The TFTP address for the phone is not in the CTL file.
- D. DHCP option 150 has the incorrect TFTP IP address configured.
NEW QUESTION 2
A company acquired immersive Cisco TelePresence devices and they are setting them up in a dedicated Cisco TelePresence room. Which two options are recommendations for the lighting of the room? (Choose two.)
- A. direct lighting
- B. lighting of 5000K to 5100K
- C. color rendering index of 82 and above
- D. lighting of 4000K to 4100K
- E. facial lighting between 400 to 600 lux
NEW QUESTION 3
Which two Cisco TelePresence collaboration endpoints can improve communications, relationships, and user productivity? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco WebEx Connect IM
- B. Cisco Digital Media Players
- C. Cisco DX650
- D. Cisco MX300 G2
NEW QUESTION 4
Which two codecs are supported on the Cisco Video Surveillance 6400E IP Camera? (Choose two.)
- A. H.263
- B. H.264
- C. H.265
- D. VP8
- E. G.711
- F. MP3
- G. G.729
NEW QUESTION 5
Which four characteristics are associated with video? (Choose four)
- A. greedy
- B. TCP retransmits
- C. UDP priority
- D. delay sensitive
- E. drop sensitive
- F. benign
- G. bursty
NEW QUESTION 6
Which three of these are valid ways to initially configure a C-Series codec in a network where DHCP is not used? (Choose three.)
- A. Tandberg Remote Control V
- B. secure copy program
- C. CLI using a console cable
- D. touchscreen interface
- E. secure web browser
- F. Telnet
NEW QUESTION 7
Which three features are supported by Cisco TMSPE? (Choose three.)
- A. Simplified provisioning
- B. LDAP user import
- C. Scheduling via Microsoft Outlook
- D. FindMe
- E. Jabber for Windows
- F. Automatic endpoint upgrades
NEW QUESTION 8
Refer to the exhibit.
Which configuration item shown in the exhibit should be used to assign the internal and external video communication server address for this group of users?
- A. User Settings > Video Address pattern
- B. Administrative Tools > User Settings
- C. Configuration Template > Edit Template
- D. User Import > Configuration
NEW QUESTION 9
Which two systems would be an appropriate solution for a traveling employee? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco Jabber
- B. Cisco C-Series codec
- C. Cisco TelePresence EX Series
- D. Cisco Jabber Video for TelePresence
- E. Cisco TelePresence System 500
- F. Cisco IP Video Phone E20
NEW QUESTION 10
The command xCommand Security FIPSMode Activate is issued to a Cisco TelePresence C-Series codec. Management wants to reverse the effects of this command. Which two methods could be used for this purpose? (Choose two.)
- A. From the touch screen, disable FIPS mode in the Administrator Settings menu.
- B. From the touch screen, perform a factory reset from the Administrator Settings menu.
- C. From the touch screen, disable all security settings from the Administrator Settings menu.
- D. Use SSH to connect to the system and enter the xCommand Security FIPSMode Deactivate command.
- E. Use Telnet to connect to the system and enter the xCommand SystemUnit FactoryReset Init command.
- F. Use SSH to connect to the system and enter the xCommand SystemUnit FactoryReset Confirm: Yes command.
NEW QUESTION 11
Refer to the exhibit.
You are troubleshooting an issue involving Cisco SX20 and EX90. You log in to the codec GUI to make test calls. From which tab do you make test calls via the codec GUI?
- A. Diagnostics tab
- B. Maintenance tab
- C. Configuration tab
- D. Call Control tab
- E. Home tab
- F. Calls can be made only via the CLI.
NEW QUESTION 12
Which command captures network packets on the Ethernet interface on TX series endpoint from the CLI?
- A. utils network capture
- B. network mtr
- C. utils ntp config
- D. tcpdump
NEW QUESTION 13
In this item, you will need to use all information presented to you to successfully answer the question.
The C-Series endpoint (codec) does not register with the Video Communication Server that is located in a different network. Based on the exhibits, what could be causing the issue?
- A. The subnet mask on the codec is incorrect.
- B. The ip address of the codec is incorrect.
- C. The interface that the codec is in is in the wrong VLAN.
- D. The codec did not receive a DHCP address from the DHCP server.
Explanation: The subnet mask configured on the codec is 255.255.255.128, when it should be 255.255.255.0.
NEW QUESTION 14
Which three Cisco TelePresence multipoint media conferencing platforms can utilize Cisco Unified Communications Manager for call control? (Choose three.)
- A. Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit
- B. Cisco TelePresence System 500-32
- C. Cisco TelePresence Server
- D. Cisco TelePresence Media Bridge Server
- E. Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch
- F. Cisco TelePresence SX20
NEW QUESTION 15
Management wants to modify Cisco TMS to allow users to configure the call behavior with their associated devices and dial from a single ID. Which feature needs to be enabled and configured?
- A. Smart Scheduler
- B. Low-touch Provisioning
- C. FindMe
- D. CMR Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 16
An engineer is troubleshooting call quality issues between two sites. On an active voice call, the call statistics on the IP phone show that the max jitter is 100 ms. Which option is the maximum amount of jitter that the engineer can allow and still expect to maintain a high-quality audio call?
- A. 5 ms
- B. 10 ms
- C. 30 ms
- D. 50 ms
100% Valid and Newest Version 210-065 Questions & Answers shared by Certleader, Get Full Dumps HERE: https://www.certleader.com/210-065-dumps.html (New 377 Q&As)